I'm On Your Side

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got a few messages that some readers couldn't find the most recent chapter. I don't know what happened, but i hope you guys can see this. Comment below if you can read it. CHAPTER 8 is the new one... 

Only one thing endures, and that is character.

As everyone got dressed to how they were before, they were all getting ready to go home. Tina and Marisa had already gone home since Tina’s father had picked them up an hour ago. As Hyoyeon was waiting for Tiffany, she was sitting between Seunghyun and Bobby, glancing at the time to see that it was already 11:30 PM. They had been here since ten in the morning, and she was about to knock out if she didn’t get back to her condominium soon.

Seunghyun stretched his neck a little, putting his camera equipment back into his bags. Hyoyeon tapped him on the shoulders and asked, “Oppa, you need any help with anything?”

He looked around and hummed a little, pointing to one of the wires on the floor. “Can you wrap that up for me? The overhead knot method, you know how to do that?"

“Yeah, I know how. I'll do that for you,” she said, immediately picking it up, and wrapping it the correct way. Hyoyeon went on wrapping the wires around her arms, making sure they were in a perfect circle for when Seunghyun packed it back in his camera bag.

As they were helping each other pack up, Seunghyun turned to look at her and thought about Jong In. He was wondering why Jong In was bothering this girl so much, because throughout the day, her phone constantly went off with Jong In's text messages. He didn't say anything but he noticed the names on her screen when she left her phone out on the table. He's never really seen Jong In act like this around someone before, and he can't assume that he had a crush on her as well. If it was about his love life, Jong In's never had a girlfriend before, but he's always been very smooth with girls. He's always been busy with work and bouncing around with different girls, but the only girl he had ever been serious about crushing on was Sulli, a good friend from his high school days. After he got heartbroken by Sulli after confessing his feelings to her, he's never looked at anyone else. He was still the erted and the deviating little cousin that he always was when it came to girls, but he never became serious with anyone. Even though he was like that, if it was girls that he was crushing on, he'd just be more calm than this. Seunghyun couldn't really tell what he was doing to Hyoyeon, because he usually only treats his guy friends like that. But by the way Hyoyeon told her story to him, it seemed like they had a bad start with each other - it was just strange because Jong In was the weird one in this situation. 

He shook his head to try to shrug it off and continued packing his bags. He cleared his throat a bit and said to her, "Hyoyeon." 

"Yes?" She said, looking up at him.

“You want to take a visit to my house?” Seunghyun suddenly asked, making her eyes go big. She stuttered, “Huh?” She was wondering why the hell was he inviting her to his house? 

He laughed and said, “Your favorite person is there."

"Favorite person?" She question, narrowing her eyes in confusion. Who the heck was her favorite person at Seunghyun's house? After she thought about it for a few seconds, it finally came to her and pursed her lips at him. He chuckled and went on, "Yeah, he's waiting for the food that I have to deliver to him. You should come with me so you can be the delivery person." 

"Seunghyun Oppa, I am not a pizza delivery person, why would I even go deliver pizza to Jong In?"

"It'll probably be more entertaining if you're the delivery person, I'll even give you a special tip. Five dollars for an interaction with Jong In again." 

“Oh goodness Oppa, you and your corny jokes,” Hyoyeon replied, rolling her eyes. “Do you think I have time to entertain your cousin right now? These dark eye circles have no time to go have an argument with your little cousin.”

“Oh, I’m sure it’ll wake you up.”

“Oh, and I’m sure it’ll result in a slap. You don’t want to me get mad, because it's a rare occasion, and it's not pretty." 

“Hyoyeon Noona,” Myungsoo said, resting his hands on her shoulders from behind. “You need to get a lesson on how to be mean. You get mad, but you’re horrible at trying to get your anger out to certain people. With your words when you're trying to be mean, ends up making you look hardcore. When in reality, you're a freaking egg."

"An egg?" Hyoyeon said with a sneer, turning her body around to look at Myungsoo who was standing up behind her. "How are you comparing me to an egg?"

"You take an egg, you tap it just a little bit, then it cracks. You drop it, it just breaks, and the yolk drips out. Your tears can be compared to the yolk. Get it yet?" 

Hyoyeon started nodding her head, never hearing herself get compared to an egg. She never argued back that she was weak and sensitive though, because she knew it was true. She just wished she could hide her crying more than this. She felt like she always downpoured with her tears so much over the weirdest things. Instead of getting angry, she just got sad. Well, except that night with Jong In, that was a different story. She never knew why she was so angry when she saw Jong In, the feeling just came to her. Maybe it just dealt with her stories, she was always angry when it came to someone messing with her stories. Her stories were like her children, she was so attached to it that if anyone touched it, she would get overprotective of it. 

Bobby nervously chuckled and added in, “I have to agree, but we all know you’re super nice. I think it’s because you’re so nice that you don’t know what to say when you try to stand up for yourself."

She scratched the back of her ears in irritation, wondering why the two of them were telling her this when she already knew. Seunghyun was staring at all of them, being entertained by the conversation. She sighed and slouched back down, "You guys act like I don't know this. Who gets a lesson on being mean though? Wouldn't I have to take some martial arts or something, to start being strong mentally first." 

Myungsoo, Bobby and Seunghyun bursted out laughing, all amused by her comment. Bobby tapped her leg and responded, "Noona! You don't have to take martial arts to learn about the mental strength about being strong. You need to start little first. Like for example, you should try not crying when your boss tells you that you missed a period in one of your sentences."

"Yeah, but he said that so brutally. He tells me what I did wrong, but he doesn't tell me how to fix it. You guys don't know my struggle of having a mean boss." 

"Noona," Bobby said, narrowing his eyes at her. "What do you mean I don't know your struggle of having a mean boss? Look who I have." Bobby nudged his head towards Myungsoo, making him stare back down at him unsatisfied. Myungsoo scratched his head and said, "You know, if you didn't talk so much, my mouth would be resting a lot instead of yelling at you, fool." 

"Alright, let's not sidetrack on this conversation," Bobby pointed out, nudging back to Hyoyeon. "We're trying to tell Hyoyeon Noona how to become stronger in this lifetime. How do we do that?"

"Easy, we bring Jong In with us everywhere we go from now on."

"Child, if you do that, it won't end in be being strong anymore. It would be me running away from him," Hyoyeon said, reaching out to hit his arms. Myungsoo slightly laughed as Bobby disagreed, "Nah we gotta go with a different approach. Ever think about joining the acting industry Noona? You would be able to be with Tiffany Noona all the time. It'll be a good method for you, this industry is harsh. I think you would become a strong person being here."

"You want me to die?" 

"You don't have to join the acting industry to become stronger Noona," Myungsoo said, squeezing her shoulders again. "I'm sure there are different ways you can toughen yourself up being in this society. It's a scary world out there no matter what industry. Your boss needs to send you out somewhere bigger than the amusement park. Going to an amusement park just makes you happy. You already smile too much for anyone's liking." 

"Yah, what's wrong with smiling?" 

"Hyung, maybe you should go there. Maybe it'll soften you up... Because, you need that," Bobby added in, waving his fingers a few time at him. Myungsoo didn't even bother this time so he just said to Hyoyeon directly, "As I was saying... We need to toughen you up in some way. You're so nice that you're so bad at being mean, so you may not know what to say when you're being mean. I mean, when Jong In explained his first meeting with you and telling what you said word-for-word, you didn't make sense half the time. If you try to remember Jong In's face, he was just confused half the time. He just argued back because... Well, because he's Jong In. That man could pick an argument with a dog staring at him." 

Hyoyeon tried to think back to that night, just seeing everything in a blur. She was wondering why all of them were telling her this. Did Jong In complain that much to them? She never said that she hated Jong In, but she was never satisfied with meeting him either. Maybe if she hadn't yelled at him for losing the last two pages of her story, then he probably would've said better things. Otherwise, they wouldn't be bickering so much every time they saw each other. She suddenly felt guilty and shameful that she acted differently towards him, when she was so nice to everyone else. 

Why did everyone think it was a big deal though? Seunghyun had been joking with Hyoyeon to go back to the house just so he could see them argue while Myungsoo was telling her she had to better at being mean. Was she that bad to him?

As Hyoyeon squinted , remembering that day, Bobby went on, "I agree with that. It's like that moment you're trying to stand up for yourself because you're angry, but you ended looking like a jackass instead." 

Hyoyeon whipped her head towards Bobby, feeling her face getting red while she asked, “Huh? I look a jackass?" Everyone began to widen their eyes after Bobby said that, wondering how that came out of his mouth. She asked again and repeated, "I really looked that bad the day I met him?" 

Myungsoo pushed Bobby’s head roughly, making him nearly fall off the chair as he exclaimed, “You idiot, what the hell did you say that for?"

“I didn’t mean she’s a jackass, I was just joking. You’re far from being an Noona, you’re the sweetest person there is. I’m just trying to say you’re bad at being mean because you’re too nice. It was supposed to be a compliment.”

Hyoyeon dropped the entire cable wire, feeling sad and down at this point. She tried to hide her emotions, but she was on the verge of crying, so she didn’t know what to do. Seunghyun was extremely concerned with how she looked right now, so squeezed her shoulders and asked, “You good?”

"No, I'm not good," Hyoyeon replied, tears forming around her eyes. “Am I that bad to Jong In?” Seunghyun’s mouth hung open, while all three of them were extremely worried for her. “He must hate me so much. Oh my god, why am I like this? I could've just put the damn papers in my bag and it wouldn't have happened. You guys must all think I'm horrible since I'm so bad to Jong In." Hyoyeon started sobbing as tears rushed down her face, with everyone confused to why she was crying. 

Bobby looked at Myungsoo, silently asking what to do. Myungsoo shook his head angrily and mouthed, “What the was that?” Bobby shrugged in shock, feeling so bad that he made Hyoyeon cry. It was the first time he had ever made anyone cry, and she seemed to always be so happy when she was around him, so he felt even worse.

When he saw tears falling from her eyes, Seunghyun immediately wrapped his arms around her and consoled, “Hyoyeon, Jong In doesn’t hate you at all. He’s always a loud mouth and he complains a lot, but he doesn’t hate you. Why would he be bothering you all the time if he hates you? He thinks you’re funny, that’s why he likes arguing with you. He doesn’t hate you, he sees you as a friend. For crying out loud, he's the only one blowing up your phone all the time."

“But I was horrible to him on the first day we met,” she continued crying, sulking . “I was just mad that my story got lost, I shouldn’t have insulted him like that. I don’t usually get mad, but I don’t know why so much anger came to me that night. I didn't mean for my stupid mouth to say all those things, I'm usually never like that." 

Myungsoo added in and said, “Noona, what are you apologizing for? It is Jong In’s fault he lost your stories, it’s normal for you to get mad. That’s your life right there. I wouldn't even stop myself at insulting him, he and I would probably get in a physical fight if that was me.”

“Jong In doesn’t think you’re a bad person,” Seunghyun assured, while Hyoyeon was still hiccupping on her tears.

“How would you know? You just knew that I knew him today.”

Myungsoo came in quickly and answered, “Jong In said it to me, Noona. Trust me, if Jong In hated you, the whole world would know already. That idiot keeps nothing to himself. He considers you as a friend, that’s why he bothers you so much.”

Hyoyeon couldn’t stop crying, so the three guys were still surrounding her, feeling like they were trying to cheer up a little girl. The crying went on for a few minutes, since the guys didn't know what to say to her anymore. Bobby felt so bad, so he continued saying, "Noona, please stop crying. I didn't mean to say you look like a jackass. We all know that you're not, stop crying please." 

"Yeah," Seunghyun said, adding on. "I just met you today and I know you're not one. Don't listen to this kid, he just talks too much." 

Tiffany came out of the dressing room in the attire she wore in the morning and saw Hyoyeon crying in front of Myungsoo, Bobby and Seunghyun. Her eyes widened and sprinted towards her, seeing her sob quietly as tears fell down her face. She looked at Seunghyun and mouthed, "What happened?" Seunghyun shrugged his shoulders in reply, not knowing how to answer because he was confused himself. 

She tapped Hyoyeon's shoulders and called, "Hyoyeon, what's wrong?" Hyoyeon tried to take in deep breaths because she felt embarrassed crying front of all of them. She's usually only cried in front of Tiffany, Nichkhun and Myungsoo, so she was afraid that Seunghyun and Bobby would feel awkward seeing her like this. She began wiping off her tears and looked up at Tiffany to reply, "I'm fine." 

Myungsoo didn’t really answer, because he was too busy squeezing onto Hyoyeon’s shoulders to make her feel better. She looked at Seunghyun and asked, “She’s never cried in front of these two, what’d you say to her?”

He was quite stunned when she suddenly blamed him, but he shook his head and pointed to Bobby. “I swear it wasn’t me. I’m trying to make her feel better.”

“Freaking Bobby,” Myungsoo spoke up, feeling angry because Bobby was talking too much as usual. However, the words Bobby used punched Hyoyeon in the heart, so she became sensitive to what he said. Hyoyeon always hated it when people compared her to being a bad person, no matter what sentence they put it in. She tried to control it, but it was hard, so she always just cried. It was even more embarrassing for her because they were just talking about her being an egg a few minutes ago; but Bobby had to say that she looked like a jackass in front of Jong In. She didn't mind when people made fun of her but if it was using the words along the lines of bad person, that always hit her. Even the though of her looking like a bad person hurt her, so she was pretty upset. Myungsoo sighed and shoved Bobby’s head again, “You don’t put her name and in the same sentence. She gets really sensitive, can’t you see that?”

“You?” Tiffany asked him, highly confused. “What the hell? What did she do to you? Why are you saying calling my friend an ?”

“I wasn’t calling her an ,” Bobby said, shaking his head. “I was just comparing her. I was just saying that she’s such a good person that she’s so bad at being bad. That’s what I really meant, I didn’t mean it any other way.”

“Yeah, you phrased it so stupidly, you idiot,” Myungsoo replied. Hyoyeon began to calm down a little bit, so she just let out deep breaths to stop herself from crying. Myungsoo looked down to see her sit up and nudged her with his squeezing, “Noona, you good?” She let the last of tears stroll down her face, finally feeling like she calmed down. 

Bobby got out of seat and hugged her tightly, yelling, “I’m sorry Noona! I didn’t mean to say anything to make you cry! Don’t mind my stupid mouth, I just talk too much. Please don’t be mad at me. I don’t want a sweet person like you to be mad at me.” Hyoyeon finally let out a laugh, while trying to wipe all the tears out of her eyes. She already felt better, but she just wished she wouldn’t cry so much for over the littlest things. She patted Bobby’s arms and mumbled, “I'm not mad at you, it's just me being stupid.” Bobby pulled away and pouted, looking her with puppy dog eyes.

Myungsoo shook his head and said, “Nah, it was Bobby’s stupid words.” Hyoyeon grabbed Myungsoo's hands that were on her shoulders and just patted them, and said, "Don't blame him, he didn't do anything. I'm just too sensitive, I should've known he was joking. I knew he didn't say anything bad. I think I'm just too exhausted so my body isn't functioning properly." 

Bobby felt even worse that she wasn't putting any blame on him, so just sat there quietly. Myungsoo turned to Bobby and demanded, “Look how good of a person she is. You made her cry and she still blames herself for crying because she’s tired.” 

“I didn’t say she was bad though! I know she's a good person!”

Hyoyeon looked at him and patted his shoulders, nodding her head, “I’m good, I’m good. Sorry Bobby, sorry Seunghyun Oppa. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to scare you guys with my crying like that. I guess Myungsoo is right, I am a damn egg." 

Seunghyun rubbed her back and said, "Don't say sorry, I don't mind. I mean, I didn't tell you this to stop bickering with Jong In. That kid doesn't think you're bad at all. If he disliked someone, the entire world would know." 

"I know," Myungsoo agreed, nodding his head. "The only thing he's ever said about you was that you're funny and he enjoys having conversations with you because it's fun. Never once has he said he hated you or disliked you, or think you're a bad person." 

Hyoyeon pouted and replied, “Just tell him I feel bad for being mean to him, or attempting to be mean to him. He’s just annoying, so I get irritated, that’s all. I just hope he doesn’t think I’m a bad person.” 

Seunghyun laughed, feeling relieved that she got her sense of humor back. “That’s normal for him, he’s always annoying. He knows you’re not bad, he wouldn't associate himself with you if he knew that.”

Tiffany sighed loudly and raised her hands up, trying to make them stop, "Okay, okay, I'll take it from here." It was quite obvious that these three guys couldn't cheer her up as much as she could, so she decided to take care of Hyoyeon herself. Tiffany grabbed Hyoyeon’s wrist and made her stand up, telling the guys, “She might cry more being with you guys.”

“Wait,” Hyoyeon said, stopping her. “I still need to wrap the cable wire for Seunghyun Oppa.”

“You don’t need to anymore,” Seunghyun said, smiling sincerely at her. “Go home and rest, you’ve had a long day.”

“You sure?”

“I’ll make this idiot do it,” he replied, nudging towards Bobby’s direction. Hyoyeon nodded and grabbed her long strap purse and jacket, squeezing her nose to pop her ears. Her nose felt warm, which meant that it was probably a red color from her crying already. She did feel better though, after being able to let it out with her tears. She was able to go back to smiling again. 

Tiffany looked at her and asked, “You want chicken nuggets?” Hyoyeon nodded without saying anything, keeping a straight face. She sighed and suggested, “Let’s go then.”

She looked at Bobby while he still stared at her with pleading eyes, asking again, “You’re really not mad at me, right? I’ll be so sad if you are.”

“I’m not, I’m fine now. I wasn't mad at you either. Don't mind me, I'm just overly sensitive. Don't blame yourself for that. You guys are right though, I do need lessons on being mean,” she replied, beginning to chuckle at them. "I should start with my crying first, then I'll move on to standing up for myself." The three of them slightly laughed, feeling enlightened that she was feeling better. 

“Can I get a hug before you leave then?”

She slightly chuckled and bent her body down to give him a hug. They pulled away after a few seconds and she waved at him, “Bye Bobby.”

“Bye Noona,” he said, still feeling horrible about the entire thing. 

“It’s fine, don’t worry about it. I just get sensitive. Don’t worry about me though. You're still my adorable Bobby who thinks my hair is always nice when it's the messiest thing ever. I'm really sorry for pouring my tears on you like that, it's really not your fault. I'm just stupid.”

"You're not stupid, Noona. You're far from stupid," Bobby replied. She smiled widely and reached out to mess up his hair, rubbing her hands on his head playfully to mess up his hair. He actually felt better when she played around with him so he began smiling sincerely, knowing that she wasn't mad at him. Tiffany nudged Hyoyeon again and jabbed her again while saying, "Let's go." 

As Hyoyeon waved to all three of them, Tiffany only made eye contact with them, beginning to take her leave. The only person that actually waved bye to her was Seunghyun, which caught her off guard a bit because she wanted to say something to him. She actually wanted to thank him for cheering her up today, but she knew that was going to be too much if she had did that. Before walking off, she just gave him a slight grin for a second, then dragged Hyoyeon with her. 

When they started walking halfway, Tiffany jumped a bit when she realized something, making Hyoyeon ask, "What's wrong?"

"I forgot something," she replied, starting to go back over to them. She walked to in front of Seunghyun and pulled out his mushroom keychain, handing it back to him, “I forgot to give it back to you.”

Seunghyun shaken up a little, sliding his upper body back to get a good look at her. At that point, Myungsoo had dragged Bobby to go lecture him in the corner, assuming that it was about making Hyoyeon cry, so he was by himself at the chair again. He stared down at his keychain for a few moments, then back at her and replied, “I think you should keep it.”

“What am I gonna do with it? It's a mushroom,” Tiffany questioned, with hung open. He nudged towards Hyoyeon and asked, “It cheered you up, will it cheer her up?”

“Umm, I don't think a mushroom keychain is not going to help anything. If it did, I would buy her real mushrooms and make some food out of that. That would make her feel better."

“I still want you to keep it though.”

Tiffany finally crossed her arms and replied, “Why do you want me to keep this? It’s yours, isn’t it? I don't want to take something that's yours.”

"I'm giving it to you, you're not necessarily taking it if I'm giving it to you."

"The question is why you're giving it to me?

"“I don’t know, it put a smile to your face when I gave it to you. Maybe it’ll make you feel better whenever you’re stressed again,” Seunghyun said sincerely, making Tiffany slightly surprised.

No one has ever expressed concern for her like this, so she stood there frozen, wondering what he saw in her. She was glad Myungsoo and Bobby went to a different corner already, because she was feeling kind of flustered at this moment.

“You think a mushroom keychain will make me smile when I’m feeling down?”

“It might,” he replied with a shrug. “At least when you pull it out, the first thing you’ll think about is me, right?”

“Huh?”

“Since I’m the one who gave it to you, you obviously have to link it back to my face. It’s just another accomplishment in saying that I made someone smile. Especially a girl like you.”

She actually did give out a laugh, making him grin a little bit. She crossed her arms and sighed, "You know, my friend is the one that's crying. Not me, I don't know why you're telling me to keep it to make me smile."

"That one looks like she can get cheered up easily. I was with her practically all day, I didn't see her frown even once up until Bobby made her cry," Seunghyun replied, with her slightly agreeing. "You though, that's a different story."

"How so?" 

"I didn't see you smile until I gave you the keychain," he replied, making her face turn slightly warm. She bit down the insides of her teeth to try to try to tone it down, so it helped a little. She was always good with controlling her surprised emotions, since it was something she learned in acting class. He smiled and went on, "It made me feel good that I was the first person of the day to make you smile." 

She stayed silent for a few moments, just nodding her head to take in everything he just said. She didn't know if he was really sweet or really corny, because it could've been both right now. She sighed loudly and replied, "Once again, that was pretty corny, but I guess I'll take it."

With a chuckle, he replied, "That means you'll take the keychain I gave you?" 

"Why are you so determined for me to keep the keychain?" 

"Because I'm corny," he responded honestly, almost making her burst out laughing. "I like knowing that something of mine brings a smile to someone's face." Seunghyun wasn't quite aware to why he was saying all of this to her, but he wanted to say it. He just felt that she was the type of person to be stressed and down all the time due to her work, so he felt relieved when she smiled. He barely knew her, but he just wanted to talk to her more to see what kind of person she was.

The media portrayed as such a horrible person, but he didn't really see that in her. He didn't know why, but he wanted to figure it out. He always believed that no one should judge a book by its cover, and he thought that Tiffany had a lot more to read about. 

He only smiled at her and continued talking, "Is that a good reason to why I want you to keep the keychain?" 

"It's a corny reason." 

"Well, I'm glad you know that about me," he replied, making her narrow her eyes. "I hope you feel less stressed after today though. Just because one person gave you bad heels today, doesn't mean the rest of your life is going to be bad." 

Tiffany widened her eyes in shock, asking, "You knew about the heels?" 

As he nodded his head, she looked back at Hyoyeon with a glare, making her widen her eyes in confusion. She let out a deep breath and looked back at Seunghyun, shaking her head, "Did she tell you?" 

"Was it supposed to be a secret?" 

Tiffany put her palm against her forehead and groaned, wanting to know why Hyoyeon had to tell somebody. She had specifically told her that she didn't trust anybody while working, but Hyoyeon told him about her problem while she was working. While she shook her head, Seunghyun looked at her softly, pondering about what to say to her. He tapped her wrist a bit and asked, "Hey, you good?" 

She looked back at him, taking her hands off her forehead and shook her head, "Just don't go around telling people that someone has beef with me already. I'm too lazy to have it blow up as a news article. I know you're the cameraman for this drama, so I know you'll see a lot more than this. I don't want the word to get out." 

"I won't tell anyone," he promised, raising his hands up. "The only person I really know on this set is... Well, you." She stopped when he said that, so she looked at him to try to figure out what was on his mind. He didn't seem bad at all, but she wanted to know why such a good guy like him was being really nice to a girl like her. Especially after he's seen the way she interacted with people. He smiled and continued, "I mean, it won't be the last time we'll be seeing each other. I'll be around, and I won't say anything to anyone, you can trust me with that." 

Tiffany nodded her head, hoping that he was keeping his words. She replied, "I hope so." 

"Don't worry, I'm on your side for this," he said sincerely, just staring up into her eyes that were looking at him slightly astonished right now. "If anything happens, just know, that I'm on your side." 

This was the first time anyone had ever said anything like this to her, because usually people always went against her. She was quite surprised by it too because he looked so serious when he said it. Tiffany scratched her head in all awkwardness and just nodded her head, speechless on what to say. “I should get going now, Hyoyeon needs her nuggets.”

"Is that a method to get her to stop crying?" 

"Yeah, and she loves food too. She would still eat even if she's pouring out her eyes with tears, food would still be on her mind." 

He only nodded his head and responded, "Drive home safely." 

As she walked away from him, Seunghyun only looked after her, smiling as her back was facing him. When she was about to reach to Hyoyeon who was standing there waiting for her, she stopped walking and stood there for a few moments. She turned around to see that he was still looking at her, so they made surprising eye contact with each other, but he only smiled more. She grinned lightly and held the keychain tightly in her hands, saying, "Thank you." 

With that, she walked away completely, grabbing Hyoyeon to leave with her. He didn’t know if she was going to smile after his words, but all he knew was that she left a smile on his face. 

When Myungsoo was the last person to leave the studio building after everyone else, except for Ji Yong and Young Bae, he went to his car in the parking garage of the magazine building. After Tiffany and Hyoyeon left, Sojin and Taeyeon stayed for a while, because Sojin seemed to be bothering Ji Yong about the cover spot for his magazine. After Ji Yong rejected more than enough, he sent her up to his boss in the building upstairs so she could discuss those matters with him. As for Krystal and Mino, they had left together right after. They were about to exit the building together, but Myungsoo demanded them to play with the five minute rule. If one person left the building first, the other person had to take at least five minutes to leave after, just so people outside wouldn't suspect them. Han Bin had left by himself, offering a ride for Minji, but she said that she had a ride already. Myungsoo was even worried that they were going to leave together because number one, he was afraid that they were going to be caught in a scandal together, and number two, he didn't like it for himself either. Seunghyun had offered a ride to take Bobby home, since their houses were going towards the same direction, so they went together in the same car. As for Myungsoo, he was left going home alone, and he couldn't wait to go back because he was so tired from today. 

He finally got into his car and started it, waiting for it to warm up a little. In the meantime, he checked his telephone to check up on Hyoyeon. He figured that Hyoyeon wasn't using her phone since she never enjoyed charging it, so he decided to text Tiffany and wrote, "How's Noona?" 

Exactly four minutes later, he received a text back from Tiffany, but it was an image. When he opened it, he saw it was a selfie that Hyoyeon took along with a box of chicken nuggets in her hands. She was smiling big, looking happy that she got food. Under the picture, she wrote, "Noona's good. Thank you for being a good friend as always. Drive back home safely, love you bro." 

He shook his head and smiled, relieved that she was feeling better. As he began typing on his keyboard, all he wrote

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter