Coffee?

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Actions speak louder than words

Day 1

Back in the girls' room, where everyone was settling down, Tiffany seemed to be very done with life while the other three girls were merely excited to go through with this workshop. Krystal excitedly clapped her hands as she saw a coffee mug already boiled near the television set, so she immediately ran over to it and exclaimed, "Yay. There's coffee here. I need this right now." When all three of them went over to the small coffee brewer, Tiffany came across a tiny black dot on the right in the corner of the bed that Taeyeon and Krystal were sleeping on. 

For some odd reason, she knew that it was the camera because it had a small blink, but it was also so small that no one was probably going to notice it. She smirked a little and shook her head, thinking how smooth Myungsoo was. No wonder why he was so smart. 

Since the girls were at a different corner of the room with their backs turned to her, she went up to the little black dot and gave a death glare. Implying her head cutting gesture towards Myungsoo, she angrily slid her index finger back and forth. She didn't know if Myungsoo could see, but she felt the need to actually cut him for making her go through this torture - being in this industry was already a struggle for her. The fact that she had to be sharing a room with people she didn't want to interact with made it more of a struggle. He had to see this eventually, since the footage was recorded.ำเ

****

"Umm Myungsoo," Nyny called right when she sat in front of the hidden camera monitors. In her own hotel room, Myungsoo hired computer and electric engineering workers to install the hidden camera monitors for Nyny to watch out for. It was easy access as well because she didn't have to go anywhere, and she could stay in her room. The only job was to watch to make sure nothing serious happened in the rooms. Myungsoo, who was finalizing work situations with his dad over text, looked up with a questioned look. "What's up?" 

"Does Tiffany know about the cameras?" 

He narrowed his eyes with utter confusion and marched up to where she was sitting. He put his arm behind her on the chair and moved his head closer to the screen to get a better view. Nyny was about to tell him that he wasn't in time to see her gesturing about the cutting, but he was able to see him staring up at the camera and pointing two fingers at it angrily, giving the "I'm-Watching-You" gesture. With his mouth hung open, he turned to Nyny and finally replied, "Well, she shouldn't know about the cameras. The only person who I actually informed was you, me and Bobby. And of course, Appa and Uncle Denny but they wouldn't tell her." 

"Did you forget that you told one more person, Hyung?" Bobby added in, raising his eyebrows. With that, Myungsoo let out a deep sigh, knowing who he told that would've informed Tiffany. He shook his head and said with a distressed tone, "Hyoyeon Noona."

"You told her?! Are you stupid?!" Nyny exclaimed, turning around with widened eyes. "You know whatever you tell her, it will go to Tiffany. I swear, those two have no secrets with each other. At the photo shoot, when they went to the bathroom and I was waiting outside, they went in together. May I remind you that the bathroom only had one room. If they're the types of friends whose seen each other's ies and butts, there's no secrets with those types of friends. If you told Hyoyeon, you should've known it was going to go to Tiffany. Do you know the 'two-in-one' statement applies to them?"

"She said she would keep the secret."

"Umm, you need to remember that statement excludes best friends," Nyny said. "Don't you have a best friend?" 

"Yeah, Jong In. But if I tell him not to tell anyone, he won't go off telling. Like, if I said I hated Bobby with all of my heart to Jong In and told him to keep it a secret, then he would never say it to Bobby." 

Bobby turned to glare at Myungsoo and crossed his arms. "Who you hatin' on, huh Hyung?" 

"That point is so invalid," Nyny responded, rolling her eyes. "Guys are so different from girls when it comes to best friends. Girl best friends are literally one person. You tell one best friend, the other will automatically know. That's how girls work." 

"Okay goodness fine, I was wrong to tell Hyoyeon Noona," he finally admitted, sighing loudly. "Well, it's only Tiffany who knows. I don't think she cares about the other girls enough to tell them. I'm pretty sure we can cut that part out, right? If the audience sees this, it won't be as fun." 

"I can cut it out, but she looks like she's about to cut you." 

"She always looks like that whenever I make her do something," Myungsoo stated, shaking his head. Bobby rested his chin on Myungsoo's shoulders and observed what the girls were doing, seeing Tiffany finally head over to her own bed. The conversation that was going on in that room was them talking about how they liked their coffee, but Tiffany looked really out of the group compared to the other three. Bobby snickered and added in, "The girls' room looks pretty exciting. I wonder if a fight will break out since Tiffany's in the room with them." 

"Tiffany doesn't start fights though," Nyny confirmed, making her notice that these two boys were really near her. She slid further away from them and went on, "I don't think she cares enough about them to actually start fights." 

"I agree," Myungsoo stated. "The only firecracker in that room is Krystal Jung. If any fights break out, I'm pretty sure it'll be from her." 

"Krystal Jung?" Bobby and Nyny asked in unison, raising their eyebrows. While Nyny sulked, Bobby widened his eyes and asked, "Isn't Krystal a sweetheart when she's working though?"

"You ever seen her outside work?" Myungsoo asked back, giving Bobby a straight face. "It's two different things. Damn guys, you need to observe people more."

"I don't need to observe," claimed Nyny, raising her hands up. "I'm a personal secretary, I don't need to deal with them."

"We're not all smart," Bobby added in, changing his voice to imitate Myungsoo, also nudging him on the arm. "Ya know, since I'm not the personal affairs manager."

He let out a deep sigh and shook his head. "She's acting like a sweetheart because she knows how the industry works. Watch when she's in for another few years, her real personality will start coming out little by little. All actors and actresses up when they're new, that's how they get roles. I'm not saying she's bad, I'm just saying she can fight." 

As they just nodded in agreement, Nyny couldn't really move any further away from Myungsoo anymore because there was a dead end at the desk she was sitting on. 

"A fight's about to break out in this room right now," Nyny said as a joke, giving Myungsoo a dirty look. He stared back down at her and asked, "What's up now?" 

"You are way too up in my personal space right now. I know I'm beautiful and all, but I need some air to breathe, my friend." 

He slightly stood back up, straightening his suit jacket and shirt inside to clean himself up. He only snickered at Nyny, since she was always really goofy. No doubt that Nyny was one of the prettiest girls working within the entertainment industry, even though she was just his personal secretary. She stayed with this position because Myungsoo treated her really well, and she felt like she was working with a good friend, so she enjoyed this job. Also, she made a really good secretary. Whenever Myungsoo became stressed, she would become stressed with him. On top of being co-workers, they were really good friends. Everyone always teased the two because they were so close, but Nyny was already taken along with having two children with her special guy. Furthermore, Nyny and Myungsoo never saw each other more than friends. 

Scrunching his face up with an amused look, Bobby went up to Nyny and replied for Myungsoo. "Noona. We all know you're beautiful. I can safely say that you're one of the prettiest girls I've ever met before. Shoot, you're prettier than all the girls who are acting for this drama." As Nyny did her sarcastic hair flip with him, he went on and said,"But our sweet boss here does not see you like that. No matter how close he goes up to your face, he only got one girl on his mind.

"Kid," Myungsoo said, pulling the collar of his shirt. "You're the other person that spills too much." 

"Talking about Minji?" asked Nyny, winking her upturned eyes at him. 

"Yah, why does everyone know about that?"

"Hyung. You ain't that secretive now. Even though you don't say anything, your eyes still do all the talking. And your mouth does all the flirting."

Nyny continuously winked at him as he glared at her. He nudged his head at her and said, "Your eyelashes are gonna fall off if you don't stop winking at me." 

"Psh, I'll still be beautiful without them," she joked, adjusting herself in the seat. "But you can't hide your feelings for the newbie actress. You're so obvious. Anyone would have to be stupid not to know how you feel about her." 

At this point, Myungsoo was only concerned about Minji knowing.

****

"Taeyeon Unnie," Krystal called for, making Taeyeon turn around. She nudged a mug to her face and asked, "You're not gonna take any coffee?" 

Shaking her head, she answered, "No thank you, Krystal. I'm still full from my breakfast sandwich this morning. Also trying not to gain too much weight, so I'll lay off on the coffee for today." 

"Oh my god, Unnie," Krystal said, widening her eyes. "You're super skinny, how are you even gonna gain weight?"

Without waiting for anyone to answer, Tiffany interjected with a sass, "Coffee doesn't make you fat unless you put sugar in it." Everyone awkwardly became quiet after Tiffany's statement, which got the entire room silent. As Krystal and Minji put their heads down, Taeyeon tried to break the awkwardness and clapped her hands. With a smile, she suggested, "What should we do guys? Should we play the games that Myungsoo-ssi suggested for us to do? Maybe it'll game for us to get to know each other."

"That sounds good," replied Minji and Krystal in unison. Tiffany went to go sit down on the bed, giving them the answer quite indirectly. That obviously meant a no from her, so they awkwardly tried to figure out something else. Well, technically speaking, they could go on with their icebreaker game without Tiffany. She didn't know why they had to include her in this group, because she was clearly not part of it. 

She just didn't say anything, so she brought out her phone to start texting her best friends.

Tiffany: Oh my ing god, someone save me.

Hyoyeon: What's wrong boo boo?

Tiffany: I don't want to be stuck in a room with them all day and all night. They want to play freaking ice breaker games.

Tiffany: I'm seriously not about that.

Hyoyeon: Talk to Minji.

Nichkhun: Whose Minji? 

Tiffany: Girl, Krystal and Taeyeon would be like what the ... If I only choose to talk to Minji.

Tiffany: I told you, to act fake, you gotta be smooth.

Tiffany: I'll just talk to you guys, so much better than interacting with them.

Hyoyeon: Haha, is the room big?

Tiffany: Yeah, but it's smaller than my bedroom.

Nichkhun: Girl, your closets are bigger than your own bedroom. Don't even talk. 

Tiffany: Well then. The room is pretty big. It's two full-sized beds, so this girl better not sleep like Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon: YAH. 

Nichkhun: I don't think anyone sleeps like Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon: I mean, you guys always wanna put me in the middle. 

Tiffany: Khunnie is right though. As long as she doesn't steal my blankets like you, I'll be good. 

Hyoyeon: Sorry :( I'm bad but I can't control it.

Tiffany: Making me fall off the bed and what not.

Nichkhun: Haha, I'm always fine. 

Hyoyeon: How'd you end up sharing with Minji anyway? Aren't her and Krystal like bffs?

Tiffany: Yeah, but I don't like Taeyeon.

Tiffany: That said she forgot her phone but I saw it in her pocket the entire time. 

Tiffany: She did something fishy, but I don't know what.

Hyoyeon: So you gave her to Krystal?

Nichkhun: Mad burnt, giving a secretive bad girl to another girl.

Nichkhun: Anyone gonna tell me who Minji is though?

Tiffany: I'm pretty sure if Krystal knows, she will not tolerate it. 

Tiffany: Minji would fall over somewhere first before she finds out what Taeyeon is like. 

Tiffany: I'm looking out for Minji, okay man?

Nichkhun: Oh damn. Whose Minji though?

Hyoyeon: Keep yourself safe, girl. 

Tiffany: I'll be fine. It's the newbies that should be worried. They know nothing.

Tiffany: Anyway, back to something else. 

Tiffany: You take Ji Hoo to the amusement park yet? 

Hyoyeon: Putting on his car seat now. 

Nichkhun: Wait, you're going to the amusement park? 

Hyoyeon: Yeah man. Yunho Oppa told me to take him out. 

Tiffany: You're really going by yourself though? Just you and Ji Hoo?

Hyoyeon: Who else would come along?

Tiffany: Khunnie, why don't you go with her? I would go if I wasn't stuck in this stupid workshop. 

Nichkhun: I can't. I have two job interviews today, I can't miss them. Tell Ji Hoo, Uncle Khunnie will take him another time.

Hyoyeon: :'(

Tiffany: Hyo, do you have anyone to do with if we don't go.

Hyoyeon: No. I don't wanna randomly call people to go to go babysit my nephew at an amusement park.

Hyoyeon: I ain't close to anyone as much as you guys now.

Tiffany: I know, we're such good friends, right Khunnie? 

Nichkhun: I don't know about you, but I'm fabulous.

Hyoyeon: Hahahaha.

Tiffany: Please boy, you would only go for the child. If Hyoyeon was going by herself, you probably wouldn't even go.

Hyoyeon: Why would I go to an amusement park by myself though?

Tiffany: Girl please, your boss assigned you a story to create. If you didn't have a nephew, you would so be going by yourself if we weren't free.

Nichkhun: That's just sad. You're going to an amusement park by yourself. 

Hyoyeon: With the nephew, boy. With the nephew. You wanna get smacked? 

Nichkhun: Woman, I can put my fist in the air without doing anything and you would start crying.

Tiffany: Umm no. You would just say you're gonna cut her out of the friendship.

Tiffany: THAT would make her cry the most. 

Hyoyeon: I would smack you too, girl. 

Tiffany: You are not allowed to smack me. Do you know how expensive my teeth are? 

Nichkhun: Oh trust me, we know. 

Hyoyeon: I'm about to make you the main girl if this gets turned into a drama. 

Hyoyeon: I'll be nice and make Minji play too, since she's your girl and all ;D

Nichkhun: If anyone wants to tell me who Minji is, that'll be nice too. 

Tiffany: Fool, will you let us talk? 

Hyoyeon: Fool, look her up on google or something.

Hyoyeon: She's a rising star. 

Hyoyeon: Along with Kim Han Bin, because that's my OTP right there.

Tiffany: Lmao, you would. 

Nichkhun: Too much work, show me when I see you tomorrow. 

Right at that moment, Tiffany looked up when she heard Krystal say, "We should take some selfies to post to Instagram. I'm sure people would wanna see us together." Tiffany gave her blank stare to them and looked back down on her phone.

Tiffany: WHAT THE GUYS? THEY WANT TO TAKE SELFIES.

Nichkhun: Damn girl. Why'd you have to capitalize all of that?

Hyoyeon: You always take selfies though. 

Tiffany: Yeah, when I'm alone or with you guys. Selfies don't qualify with them.

Nichkhun: Why the heck do they want a selfie with you?

Nichkhun: Aren't you mean to them? 

Tiffany: I don't know either. I'm trying to think of something blunt to say. Give me something.

Nichkhun: If that was me... I would say I look too good compared to you guys.

Tiffany: Hoe, I don't want that. They won't take me seriously.

Hyoyeon: Do you HAVE to be blunt or mean?

Tiffany: Baby girl, don't pull your niceness on me right now.

Tiffany: You KNOW how I work when I work, fool.

Hyoyeon: Wah. 

Hyoyeon: Think of something. 

Clearing , Tiffany turned to look at them again and asked, "Does it look like I do selfies?" They all got uncomfortable again, making Krystal put her phone down since she had prepared the camera. She felt slightly bad so she continued speaking, "You know the three of you can take selfies, right? I'm not stopping you from taking them." 

She put her phone aside for time being, trying to think of other ways to deal with them. Krystal held her phone up and began to take a selfie, with Minji and Taeyeon by her sides. They pushed their heads together and all smiled sweetly for the camera. When they separate from each other, Krystal smiled happily and said, "I'll post this on Instagram. Taeyeon Unnie, I don't think I'm following you yet. I need to do that."

"Yeah, yeah. You guys need to follow me. I still need to follow you guys to. Here..." She replied, handing them their phones. "Type it in and just hit follow." They then exchanged phones so they could follow each other, making Tiffany even more bored to how this workshop was actually going. She looked up at the ceiling and thought to herself, this is really what I'm dealing with right now.

After a few moments, when the three were done following each other on their social media sites, Minji nicely turned to Tiffany and asked, "Do you have an Instagram, Tiffany-ssi? I'll follow you right now if you do." 

"Of course she does," Taeyeon answered for her, making Tiffany give her a wary look. "Her Instagram pictures always pop up on my popular page. She's so famous on Instagram, she has over 5 million followers." 

Tiffany did not get the point of that comment. Why the hell was Taeyeon answering for her? And how the hell did Taeyeon even know that she had five million followers? She never recalled following Kim Taeyeon on her own Instagram. She coughed a bit and asked, "You know that?" 

"Why wouldn't I know that?" Taeyeon asked back, smiling at her widely. "Everything about you is blown up everywhere. You're not even a main girl and you're so famous. You must be really happy."

Tiffany really didn't like the sound of her tone. She may have been blunt, but she certainly wasn't stupid. "Does that have anything to do with you?" 

"Uh... I... um..." Taeyeon stuttered, quite stuck on her words. Tiffany kept her straight face when talking, not caring what the other two thought. Something was definitely up with Taeyeon, and she didn't like her. Taeyeon only shook her head and went on, "I'm just happy that people still admire your skills for acting. I'm glad they don't see you as a bad person like you are on television." 

Before anything became more awkward, Minji rapidly went to sit on the bed next to Tiffany and handed her the phone. "Can you enter your name on my Instagram? I wanna follow you." 

"It's xoFanyxo," she answered shortly. Minji immediately typed it in, while Taeyeon smiled and put in, "You'll probably get even more followers now that you're following her, Minji. I think you'll have fun looking at her Instagram. She's the top ten celebrities with the most Instagram followers." 

"Did you wanna follow me or something?" a highly annoyed Tiffany questioned. "I'm not stopping you if you want to." 

Taeyeon got slightly shocked when Tiffany snapped back at her, so she had to think of another approach. She giggled loudly, to make it look like Tiffany was actually intimidating her. "I'll definitely follow you. Make sure to follow me back too. I'm gonna show off to everyone that one of the biggest stars is following me." 

"You're gonna show that I'm following you on a social media application?" Tiffany questioned with a surprised look. "Aren't we the same age?" 

Before Taeyeon could speak up, Minji, who was spacing out while looking at Tiffany's page, exclaimed out, "Oh my god! Your cat is the cutest little thing ever!" Krystal and Taeyeon slightly stared at her, knowing that she really wasn't part of this conversation. She looked up with those two staring at her and looked towards Krystal to mouth, "What happened?" 

Almost laughing, Krystal shook her head at Minji, trying to absorb how innocent Minji was. When Minji made eye contact with her again, Tiffany nodded her head happily and responded, "I know, right?" She pulled herself back quickly when she knew she got too excited, so she made herself stiff again and coughed, while fixing her shirt. "I know." 

"I heard you worked with Kwon Ji Yong," Minji stated, smiling at her sweetly. "The cover pictures of you came out so nice. I couldn't stop scrolling, all your pictures were gorgeous." 

Tiffany only gave a small grin and nodded her head. On another side that no one could see, Taeyeon got extremely infuriated when Minji questioned Ji Yong to Tiffany. Yes, everyone nows that Tiffany worked with the most famous photographer. Everyone knew so Taeyeon didn't feel like Minji, or anyone had to bring it up again. Taeyeon faked a chuckle and said, "I thought I was lucky to have worked with him in a group. You must be even luckier to get an individual shoot with him." 

"I don't know," she replied with a shrug. "His magazine company just asked me to be a model for the cover, so I took it."

"So lucky," she repeated, giving a dramatic sigh. "Usually all his model covers are lead actresses. I'm pretty sure you're the first villain that's ever made it onto the cover. And the fact that he posted your picture up on his Instagram probably boosted your followers up. I can't explain how lucky you are."

She breathed heavily, knowing that there was no purpose to question her anymore. Changing the subject, she faked a grin and said, "How about you follow me on Instagram right now? I'll follow you right back when you do." Slightly confused, Taeyeon stayed still because she wasn't sure what approach Tiffany was taking. She had heard all around the news that Tiffany was known as a "stuck-up " and was intimidating to work with, but she didn't know what intentions she was currently going for at this moment. Taeyeon was not intimidated easily, even though she acted like it. She just had to find Tiffany's weak spot, so she could manipulate it, which was pretty hard to find right now. She stuttered a bit and scratched her head. "Of course, I'll follow you now." Pulling her phone out, she immediately opened up to Instagram and tried to think of the next thing to do. Tiffany couldn't hide her irritation, so Krystal felt the tension in this entire room. She tried to get Minji's attention but she seemed to be stuck on her phone, so she couldn't even call her to get off the bed. She stayed standing up and drinking her coffee, stuck on everything. At this moment, she wished she was with her own boyfriend, Mino right now - at least he was entertaining, and she was more comfortable with him. All she could do was stand there awkwardly, waiting for everything to happen. 

When Minji finally looked up, she noticed Tiffany's bag on the bed along with her own, and turned back to her. "Are we sleeping on the same bed?" 

She cleared a little and answered, "I want this bed. I don't like sleeping near the door."

"Oh, okay," she replied, slightly glancing back to pout at Krystal. Tiffany became a little worried that Minji didn't want to sleep on the same bed with her, so she questioned, "Did you not want to stay on the same bed with me or something? Do you want me to move?" 

"Oh, no no no no no no," Minji answered quickly, shaking her head to make sure Tiffany didn't feel bad. "I was just making sure. I don't mind sleeping next to you as long as you're okay with me. I don't think I have any weird sleeping positions, so it's all good." 

Nodding her head, Tiffany didn't know how else to respond. She was just happy that she was free from Taeyeon, so Minji didn't have to deal with the trouble. As Minji just bobbed her head around, she shot up and asked Tiffany, "Do you want any coffee? I'll pour some for you." 

Tiffany never really drank coffee but because Minji offered, she nodded her head. Also, she was tired from waking up early so she felt like it would possibly wake her up. Minji immediately stood up to grab it for her, while Tiffany took a screenshot of the picture Ji Yong had posted to his Instagram of the two of them. She then went back on her Instagram to find Taeyeon's page to immediately follow her back. When she found Kim_Taengoo, she instantly pressed to follow back then went to her upload button to play around with Taeyeon's emotion. She didn't want to do this, but Taeyeon was messing with her way too much, so this was the only way she could think of to get her to leave her alone. 

She sat back on the bed and laid her phone on her lap, waiting to see if Taeyeon would leave her alone now. Minji finally came back with a mug of coffee in her hands, along with different condiments in the other, setting it down on Tiffany's side. Nervously smiling, she said, "Here you go. I wasn't sure how you drink coffee so I brought everything." Tiffany only nodded her head and went to Minji's Instagram page to ask, "Is this your page?" Minji looked down to see the username Minjijijiji, and immediately nodded her head. When she nodded her head, Tiffany willingly clicked the follow button so she could finally be following her. 

Tiffany brought up her coffee to drink when Taeyeon spoke up, "Oh, you tagged me in a picture? I almost didn't see from all the people who liked my pictures." Taeyeon immediately went to see her tagged photos to see what Tiffany tagged her in and saw the selfie of her and Ji Yong together, right on her page. Her eyes widened with fury, wondering why the hell Tiffany just did that. Trying to stay calm, she coughed and asked, "Why'd you just tag me in the picture with you and Kwon Ji Yong?" 

"Oh, I did?" Tiffany replied back, acting confused. "Oops, my bad. I meant to tag him, guess I tagged you by accident."

"My last name's Kim though, his last name's Kwon." 

"Whoops," she said again, with a slight shrug. "I don't know, I don't pay attention to him as much as some people. But since everyone knows he's so famous, I figured I might just upload it. I didn't mean to tag your name though. It was clearly an accident. You're not in the picture, why would I bother finding your name?" 

An infuriated Taeyeon formed a fist behind her back while sitting down, trying not to show her anger as much. Tiffany was clearly starting war with her, but doing it quite in a settled way, which made her more frustrated. She forcefully smiled and nodded her head, "That's fine, we all make mistakes. I mean, our names both begin with K, so it's common I guess." She fidgeted around because she felt her face becoming hot, which probably meant her anger was showing. She smiled more and went on, "I need to go to the bathroom."

Tiffany smirked as she watched her leave, rolling her eyes. Hopefully that shut her up for now, because she didn't enjoy dealing wth people like that. 

When Taeyeon entered the bathroom, she roughly shut it and leaned her back against the door. What the hell was she going to do with Tiffany? Taeyeon wanted to scream out the anger she had for Tiffany, because there was a lot she was holding in right now. If she wanted to declare war with her, then Taeyeon had no choice but to fight back.

In the hotel room where Nyny was watching all the monitors closely, she was sitting there eating a banana and starting to get bored because nothing was happening. All the girls were barely interacting and all on their phones, while the only interaction with the guys were Han Bin and Mino.

“Damn Myungsoo better pay me double for watching people sit on their beds,” Nyny complained to herself out loud, eating the tasteless fruit and scratching her blonde hair. “I did not sign up to be bored.”

An hour and a half had already passed, so there needed to be more interaction.

This was ridiculous.

All of them were clearly breaking the rules, so she didn’t know what to do.

After sitting for another ten minutes, Nyny finally heard something interesting. She looked at the girls’ room monitor and saw Krystal groaning loudly on her bed where she was lying down next to Taeyeon. Nyny looked closer to the screen to hear what they were saying.

“Is there anything wrong?” Taeyeon asked, making Nyny impressed that the camera speakers could pick up their voices clearly. Krystal didn’t really reply because she looked more pain more than anything. She just shook her head and exclaimed with a panicked face. “, I gotta go to the bathroom!” She sprinted like her life depended on it and the bathroom door shut loudly.

With a straight face and a monotone, she said, “Someone had a bad breakfast this morning.”

Meanwhile, Krystal was using the bathroom for a rather long time, Nyny noticed that Minji’s face started to become uneasy and pale. Being on the same bed as Tiffany, she sat up and held onto her stomach – the same reaction that Krystal had before going to the bathroom. Nyny started to become concerned, wondering why Minji looked slightly sick.

Tiffany, who was playing on her phone turned to ask, “You too?” She didn’t answer, but she slowly got off the bed and vanished to a different area that the camera didn’t go to. Nyny heard Minji’s voice speak up, “Krystal. Are you almost done?”

“Dang, she really gotta go,” Nyny said, getting quite intrigued with this entire situation. “They must’ve both had the same breakfast.” Nyny couldn’t hear Minji anymore, since she was far away from the speaker and the cameras. All Nyny could see was Tiffany looking towards the direction of the bathroom with hung open, while Taeyeon was looking at her phone. “Who the is the nice one now?”

It was a full ten minutes when Krystal finally came back into the monitor screen, which startled Nyny that Minji waited a while. When Krystal came back, Tiffany questioned, “Did you just poop or something?”

“Yeah, but I feel sick,” Krystal answered, crashing back down to her own bed. Taeyeon didn’t even move an inch when Krystal collapsed. To Nyny’s surprise, Tiffany looked more concerned for Krystal than Taeyeon, but it was mostly her eyes that were doing the expression.

All of a sudden, Tiffany began to have the same pale reaction, making Nyny say, “Don’t tell me she’s gonna go take a too.”

“You guys are making me needing to go now,” Tiffany said, standing up from the bed and hugging her stomach. After that, she began to disappear from the camera as well. 

Thirty minutes had already passed and in the duration of that time, Krystal, Minji and Tiffany were all switching to go to the bathroom. When Krystal and Minji were hopefully finished after the fifth round of excreting whatever they ate this morning. As Tiffany was doing her excreting business with a bad stomachache, she groaned to herself as she was on her phone, wondering what the hell was wrong with her stomach right now. On top of having all this aches and cramps, she also had her period, which was the worst combination at the moment.

She opened up her Line application and began to message Hyoyeon and Nichkhun so she could tell them what was up.

Tiffany: I don’t know what I ate this morning.

Tiffany: But I’m ting like crazy.

Tiffany: Along with Minji and Krystal.

Hyoyeon: Take care of yourself girl. Take some medicine when you can.

Tiffany: I’m currently on the toilet, there ain’t any medicine in here.

Nichkhun: lol

Nichkhun: Damn, all of you?

Tiffany: Yeah dude. I can tell Myungsoo that we’re bonding by taking s.

Nichkhun: Mhm, definitely.

Tiffany: This diarrhea is not helping my period either.

Tiffany: Freaking stomach cramps is killing my stomach, man.

Hyoyeon: You have your period too? So do I.

Hyoyeon: But Ji Hoo making me go on every single ride with him, this fool.

Tiffany: Haha, you have to go on with him though.

Tiffany: He’s only five.

Hyoyeon: He can go on some rides by himself, he’s tall.

Hyoyeon: And fat, like his daddy.

Hyoyeon: But these back cramps though. My is in pain too.

Tiffany: Girl, I feel ya.

Tiffany: I didn’t even eating anything this morning.

Tiffany: I would say it’s food poisoning, but nothing even came to my stomach since the morning.

Tiffany: Pooping and periods are a bad combo.

Nickhun: Guys, wayyyyyy too much information.

Tiffany: , who asked you to read?

Nichkhun: Obviously you two. You messaged about your girl problems on the group chat.

Hyoyeon: Haha, I forgot you were in this.

Nichkhun: How do you forget my presence? 

Nichkhun: That's absurb.

Hyoyeon: Boo boo, it ain't that hard.

Nichkhun: Because I have nothing to add on to what you guys are talking about.

Nichkhun: TMI.

Tiffany: Hoe, just listen to us. You acting like it’s a weird thing.

Tiffany: Girls bleed every month. That’s our nature.

Tiffany: You acting like we chose the period life.

Hyoyeon: Like nah, the period life chose us.

Nichkhun: I’m done with you guys.

Hyoyeon: Fool, you love us though.

Hyoyeon: Dang guys, I gotta put my phone away though. Going on a water ride.

Hyoyeon: Message you in a bit.

Tiffany: Okay girl.

Tiffany placed her phone on the sink and finally finished using the toilet. The only thing left was to change her sanitary pad to a new one and throw away the old one. As Tiffany ruffled through her bag to find the sanitary pads, she felt the plastic of it on the bottom. When she pulled out the entire thing, something else fell out, which did not look familiar to her at all. She looked at what seemed to be a medicine box.

“Hmm, I didn’t bring any medicine with me,” she pondered to herself, narrowing her eyes with total confusion.

When she picked up the box to see what it was, the box was labeled: Dulcolax: Dissolving Laxative Tablets.

“What the is this?”

They were diarrhea medicine, but they clearly didn’t belong to her. Why the hell would she even bring diarrhea medicine with her? Heavily thinking for a few moments, it hit her when she remembered the image of Taeyeon asking her for the key card of their room to go back to get her phone… but it was in her back pocket the entire time.

It hit her when she realized it was only her, Krystal and Minji who was suffocating through this toilet shenanigans.

Taeyeon had calmly been sitting on the bed by herself without even asking if any of them were alright.

She came into the room by herself when they were all outside.

What the hell was Taeyeon trying to do?

Was she trying to put the blame back on Tiffany since it was in her duffel bag?

Tiffany put her pants back on after changing her pads and took all the medicine out that was in the box. She rapidly popped every single pill into the toilet and flushed it all down the drain twice.

Then, she got a plastic bag out of the drawer and placed the laxative medicine box inside, along with the used pad that she had to throw away. She tied it up rather tightly, then stuffed it into the trash, also putting bundles of tissue paper to cover it. On top of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter