Easier Than Ever

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fame is not a positive thing.

Day 2

All the girls were grouping every of their things together in order to leave the hotel room without any worry that it wouldn't get lost when the maids were going to come by to clean up their rooms during the time they were gone. Tiffany grabbed the key card that was on the nightstand, quickly sliding it into the pocket of her black jeggings so she wouldn't lose it when she got out of the room. The only thing she brought with her was her phone and was the first one to be finished out of the four girls, blantantly ignoring them and heading to wait the door by herself. Opening her phone, she wanted to see if there were any messages from her parents since she shot them a message yesterday telling them she was in an acting workshop for her new drama and she had to stay at a hotel for two days and two nights. She expected them to send her a message back saying something about keeping herself safe, or taking care of herself, but all she got was one message from her father that wrote "have fun with your friends, baby." 

She dropped her arms to her side and sighed, knowing that they probably didn't even read what she sent to them. Shaking her head, she just shook it off and decided to text Hyoyeon instead, since she was the person sending her the last message for the night. Hyoyeon and Tiffany always messaged each other until one of them fell asleep, then they'd just wake up starting a new conversation... That was how it went every single day. It helped her get by knowing that she had her best friends caring for her at least. 

"Do we wait for Myungsoo-ssi to knock on the door, or do we go down to the studio ourselves?" Krystal asked Tiffany, as came to stand right in front of her. Tiffany, paying attention from her phone to look at Krystal with a blank face, replied, "We're locked in here, how are we gonna go down ourselves?" 

Realizing a little bit, Krystal looked a bit stunned and just nodded. "Oh right, I forgot. Then, we have to wait for someone to come get us?"

"I'm standing here with you. Can I answer that?" She said bluntly, intimidating Krystal quite a lot. Krystal knew it was her time to be quiet, so she just gave a small grin and nodded. Tiffany went back to going on her phone. 

Taeyeon and Minji were gathering the last of their things together, almost ready to leave the room. A few seconds after Taeyeon put her phone into her back pocket of her dark blue skinny jeans, she felt her phone vibrating, quickly checking to see who was contacting her. Brushing pass her blue flannel shirt, she pulled up her phone and saw a missed call from her house phone. The only person it could be were her parents, because they didn't have enough money to even own a phone. Looking around, she saw that Minji looked pretty zoned out looking for something, and the other two were awkwardly standing in front of the door. Trying to keep it cool, she quickly picked up her phone and placed it to her ear. 

"Hello?" She greeted very softly. "What do you need, Appa?"

"Why do you think I need something everytime I call you?" He answered back rhetorically. "I can't just call because I miss my daughter, huh?" 

"Did you drink last night?" She whispered, cupping her hands around so only her father could hear her clearly. She knew her father was up to something when he started the call with he missed her, or had that slurring tone of voice... It just didn't sound good. "Appa, what do you need?" 

"I'll make it short, since you sound so busy to talk to your own father. I'm taking the money from your closet. You know, the one you always hide from me?" 

"Appa!" She hissed softly, widening her eyes with frustration. "How do you know about that? You can't take that. That's the only extra money I have. Appa, what do you need to do with it, huh?!" 

"What do you need to do with that extra money anyways? You're already getting a load of money from your acting. Why can't you be a good daughter and share it with your parents?" 

"Appa, I need that money, you don't understand," she said back, trying to convince him not to take it. The only reason she needed it was because she gave all the big amount to her parents, and she needed extra money for herself so she could benefit herself for this acting industry. That's all she ever asked for. The stash in her closet was kept away from her parents because she knew they would ask for more. If they took that extra, she would be short on money this time. 

"Oh well," her father answered back without a caring tone. "It's already in my hands. If you have any extra when you get back home, I need some more. I owe more. That's all I needed, bye sweetie." 

"Appa!" She hissed very softly, hoping that he was not telling the truth. "Appa, please!" 

All she heard was him hanging the receiver up on the other side, which meant he hung up. She wanted to scream so loudly, but she couldn't because other people were around her. Her parents were at it again... They just always were. 

At the door, Tiffany was using only her eyes to observe Taeyeon's gestures and actions as she was on the phone, wondering why she looked so secretive cupping her hand around the speaker of the phone. 

"Taeyeon Unnie," Minji came up to her, interrupting all the stressful things that were filling up with brain about her secret stash of money that she had in her room back home. Taeyeon turned around with an uneasy facial expression, making Minji worry. "I was just gonna ask if you were ready. Are you okay?" 

A little shaky, she brought herself back up and confidently nodded. "I'm good, Minji. You're all set? You're feeling okay now, right?" 

"Much better after Myungsoo-ssi bought the medicine to me last night. Sorry for making everyone worry so much last night."

She only smiled and tapped her shoulders a few times, saying, "As long as you're fine, girl. I'm just really happy that you got better. I didn't want it to be serious to the extent of taking you to the hospital. Hmm, I still wonder what was in that coffee."

"Something was in the coffee?" Minji questioned, whipping her head back. "Did they confirm something was wrong with the coffee? It's the only thing I had all day too. Was there something wrong? What was in it?"

"Erm... I... Ugh..." Taeyeon slightly stuttered to answer, but a loud knock was heard at the door around five times. The voice on the other side was most likely Nyny, since her smokey voice was calling out, "Morning guys! It's Nyny! You're scheduled to go down for your acting workshop right now." The door was quickly opened by Tiffany, so Taeyeon quickly answered Minji. "It's nothing, I was just taking a wild guess. I'm not so sure myself." With that, Taeyeon just walked away from Minji, grunting to herself to why she even said that to begin with. 

The last one to walk out of the room was Minji, who stopped herself at the door because her phone was ringing very loudly. She pulled out her Iphone 5 to see who was calling her and it was Jimin, her little brother. She bit her teeth down and complained to herself, "What does this brat want from me?" 

Ignoring it, she just placed it back in her crossbody, not wanting to answer to whatever he needed right now. If it was something about her mother, then it would've been her father calling. Jimin never called her about important things... It would've been the other brothers, Jungkook and Chanwoo, if it had something important to deal with. 

When the girls followed Nyny out of the room, she was hoping to run into Myungsoo on the way, wanting to thank him a million times for bringing her medicine last night. Sadly, she was already in the elevator and she hadn't seen him like she wanted. 

Minji's phone constantly went off because Jimin continuously called her, but she didn't want to pick up because the workshop was quite important, and she didn't want to be considered rude if she picked up in any way. Whatever he needed could just wait, but he repeatedly called her, making everyone look at her as it rang really loud, so she just changed it to vibrate, so it wouldn't bother anyone else. 

They all got in front of the studio room where their workshop was going to be held. The boys could be seen through the door windows, since it was just a plain glass door with nothing blocking it, which was probably why so many girls kept squealing and spazzing out everytime they passed by to go to the gym that was on this floor as well. The entire floor was an exercise area so the studio got closed out for their workshop for half a day and would be open again at six. 

All of them were just waiting around for the clock to turn eleven, which was in five minutes. Just then, Myungsoo and Bobby came into where all the girls were standing, immediately heading towards Nyny. Minji's eyes lighted up when she saw him, feeling happy to see him again. She just tried to tone it down because he wasn't coming towards her, but towards Nyny, even thought she had a small tint of hope that he would come up to her to say something to her - she just tried her best not to look too eager to see him. 

The only person who could grasp that action was Tiffany, since they were standing right next to eachother, and she smiled seeing Minji's excitement.

"Your car keys," Myungsoo said, handing a set of dangling keys to Nyny. "Thanks for letting me use your car again." 

"No problem," she replied, taking the keys from him and placing into her crossbody bag. "Did someone come take a look at your car?" 

"They did already. They're gonna come back to tow the car away for the shop to change the batteries. Someone smart here forgot to turn off the lights before leaving the car," Myungsoo said, glaring directly at Bobby with an unhappy look. 

Bobby looked back at him and finally snapped, since Myungsoo said it for the ninth time already. "Hyung! I said sorry already. I'm about to not feel bad anymore by how many times you mentioned it. What do you want me to say? I am so happy that I left your lights on when I was trying to find my phone that fell under my seat before I went out. I am so ecstatic that the batteries of your car died and then the towing company has to come get it. My god, Hyung, I can die happy now." 

Myungsoo just gave him a straight face, looking very unpleased. "You about to die right now." That got Minji and Krystal to laugh, since they heard that small conversation while the three of them were standing diagonally across from them, which got them to inform about Myungsoo's car problems. 

As Nyny laughed as well, she kept asking, "Do you need to keep my car keys? Just in case you need to go somewhere again." 

"I'll just come find you if I need to go out again," he answered, shaking his head nicely. 

"Nyny Noona," Bobby said, getting her attention. "One of us should try getting sick. Let's see if Myungsoo Hyung will struggle to get medicine for us." That made Minji whip her head to look at all three of them with a concerned face, while Myungsoo turned to look at her, looking completely scared that Minji heard that. 

Giving a small shove, he hissed, "Yah, I didn't struggle." He didn't want her to think that it was a struggle going out to get her medicine. As a matter of fact, he didn't even want her to know that he went out for her because he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable that he was treating her a special way because of how he felt about her. 

"You didn't struggle because you were willing to do it, duh," Bobby stated, slightly sticking his tongue out at him. 

"My god, Jinwon," Myungsoo asserted, using Bobby's real name. "Shut up already." 

Minji slightly blushed at the fact he actually did that for her, trying not to burst out smiling. All she did was grin at him, getting a tad flustered, so he just scratched his head to ease himself. Right then, Myungsoo's phone began to ring, which helped him calm his warm face a little. It took him a few seconds to get his phone out of his pocket, saw that Ji Yong was calling him, smiling as he slid his phone and put it to his ear. "Hello, Ji Yong-ssi. How are you?" 

That name made Taeyeon partially make her eyes go big, wondering what Ji Yong wanted from Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo was a little sad that he didn't get to ask Minji how she was feeling, but he was happy that her face went back to a healthy color, and she looked much better than yesterday. He just bit down on his lip and tolerated with it, knowing she was going into the workshop soon, but he had to take this phone call. On the other side, Ji Yong responded with a small chuckle, "I'm very well, thanks for asking. I had the extra footage from Tiffany Hwang's photoshoot the other day and also a few pictures that you requested for your company's website. I thought it might have been easier if I stop by to give you the hard drive because the files are not sending by e-mail for some reason." 

"Yes, that will be alright," he responded, beginning to walk away. Before he left the area, he stopped right in front of Minji, wanting to get her attention. He smirked, seeing her look down at her white converses, standing right in front of her and pointing at her stomach. Highly confused, Minji looked down at Myungsoo's index finger pointing to her stomach for a few seconds, but before she could even look up, Myungsoo unexpectedly flipped her nose, which got her to look at his face. Her reaction made him chuckle silently, trying not to express his emotions too much over the phone to someone else. Minji turned so warm from Myungsoo's teasing, but he only went on to talk on the phone. "I'm actually not in the office though. Are you working at your office today? Maybe I can go grab it real quick at your office building..." Drifting off, he walked away from Minji, but left a slight impact on her from him touching her nose to play around with her. She slightly rubbed the tip of her nose, smiling about that short moment they just had. 

Tiffany tapped a few times to cover herself from smiling at how adorable their interaction was. Going back to normal, she asked out of concern, trying to sound as blunt as possible. "You're not gonna faint today, are you?" 

She nervously looked up with an anxious expression and shook her head. "No, I'm feel much better. Sorry for all the chaos that I caused last night with my sickness, but thank you for helping me out. Why? Do I look pale?" 

"No, you're not pale anymore," she replied shortly. When Minji let out a sigh of relief, Tiffany went on, "You're just red now." Indicating that she was blushing when Myungsoo . She got shy once again and looked down, gripping on the straps of her bag. Tiffany just gave a small laugh, turning away from everyone. 

The moment Bobby was about to pass her, she slightly pulled on his sleeves. "Bobby." 

"Yes, Noona?" He answered, coming to stand in front of her.

"You got the medicine last night, right?" She asked, smiling at him. "Thank you so much. I feel a lot better." 

"I'm glad you feel better," he replied cutely, scrunching up his face. "But I wasn't the one who got you medicine last night. I was with Nyny Noona in her room for a while." 

"Wait, what?" She said, quite confused, remembering that Myungsoo told her that Bobby ran out to get medicine for her. She pointed at him and said, "But Myungsoo-ssi told me that you ran out to get it for me." 

"Umm, that Hyung is a pathological liar then because this boy was sleeping on Nyny's Noona's bed without going anywhere. He went out but he didn't tell us where he was going so..."

"That would mean he was the one who got it for me?" 

"Yeah, that's how we all knew his car died. He went out without telling us at first, but he came back saying his car was dead, so he had to use Nyny Noona's car to go get the medicine. And he took mad long, like what kinda medicine were you going out to buy? He must've bought it at some convenient store made for unicorns or something, because I don't know where he went to go buy the medicine with how long he took." 

Minji felt even more grateful that Myungsoo was so considerate of her, even though he said Bobby was the one to go out to buy it. She clearly remembered him saying that Bobby was the one to buy it for her, so why did he have to hide that he was the one who bought it? 

"Here's some medicine," Myungsoo explained, handing the small paper bag to her that was contained with all the medicine he bought her. "Bobby ran out to buy three different kinds, so I'm pretty sure everything is explained on the box. Make sure to eat before you take it, and take one of them before you go to sleep. The other box is just to take if you're feeling nauseous at any time."

"Oh my god, thank you so much," Minji said, grabbing the bag from him. Tiffany was sitting on the same bed as her, but currently on her phone, so she didn't seem like she was paying any attention to them. As for Taeyeon, she was taking a shower in the bathroom, while Krystal was on the other bed on her phone as well. "He didn't have to go through that much trouble. I'm much better after throwing it all up." 

"It's okay, I made him."

"Where is he?" She questioned, poking her head out. "I wanna thank him."

"That fool knocked out already in the hotel room. You'll see him tomorrow. But take that, and get some rest, alright?" 

Her thoughts got interrupted when her phone vibrated again, grabbing it to see that Jimin would not stop calling. She got slightly annoyed that he wouldn't stop so it made her inhale a deep breath. When Nyny saw her take out her phone again, for nearly the tenth time already, she finally told her, "Minji. You should really pick up your phone. If it's important, you should take it. The workshop is gonna be really long. You won't be able to take any phone calls." 

"Okay," she softly answered, nodding her head gratefully. "Thank you." 

"Come back in five minutes though." 

Minji nodded and clutched her phone in her hands, walking off to a more quiet area to pick her phone up. Jimin had changed his regular phone call to a video call this time. Grunting, she picked up and held the phone up, seeing Jimin's face on the full screen while her own face was little in the corner.

"What's up, brat?" 

"Noona!" Jimin exclaimed loudly, looking extremely excited because his eyes became so small that there were only two lines left on his face. "Jungkook! Chanwoo! Minji Noona finally picked up her phone!" She laughed as her other little brothers came onto the screen and exclaimed, "Minji Noona!" 

"What's up guys? Why'd you call me so many times?" 

Chanwoo, the most relaxed and calm one of the brothers, and also the youngest one, smiled adorably at her. "Noona, are we bothering you at all? I told Jimin Hyung to stop calling you because you were probably busy not picking up. But, he obviously didn't listen."

"When does Jimin ever listen to any of us, Chanwoo?" 

"Never," Chanwoo responded, still smiling. 

"Noona, Noona," Jungkook called, pushing himself into the screen, raising his voice. "Minji Noona. Did you talk to Tiffany Noona for me? Did you get an autocrap for me? Did you tell her there's a handsome younger man ready to give up his life for her?" 

"Fool, what life?" Minji shot back. "You are seventeen years old. You have no life. Sit down." 

Jungkook, probably her most handsome brother, looked down with his hooded, round eyes and pouted sadly. "I love her though. It's only an eight-year ." 

"Baby. At your age, the only people you should love is Omma, Appa, Yoona Unnie, Jimin, Chanwoo and I." 

"Noona," he laughed, flashing his rather charming smile with his thin lips. "Who said I didn't love you guys? If I get Tiffany Noona into my life, let me go with her first. When I got her, I'll come back for you guys. See? The love is bigger than ever." 

She rolled her eyes at her second youngest brother, who was a huge fan of Tiffany Hwang. Even though she was a villain, Jungkook still had lots of love for her. Then again, he was always attracted to more of the bad girls. "Boy. I don't think Tiffany Hwang wants to go to jail. She'll pass." 

"Psh, I won't even let her go to jail. I'll even make myself look older. Ask Krystal Noona for me to make-up to get me to look older. I can protect her." 

"Boy bye," she joked, not wanting to admit that she didn't want to bother Tiffany too much asking for an autograph for her little brother. "Why are you guys calling me anyways? Is Omma okay?" 

"Omma is much better now," Chanwoo answered, giving her a smile with his round lips. "Yoona Noona got today off, so she's running some errands, then she's gonna pick us up to go see Omma at the hospital."

"That's good. Don't play too many games while you're there. Be sure to take care of Omma well and listen to the doctor too. But I gotta go back to work soon. What'd you call me about? Make it quick." 

"Minji Noona!" Jimin exclaimed cutely. "Do you even know what day it is?"

"It's Sunday?" 

"Yeah, and it's January 18th," he reminded her, sticking his tongue out. Jungkook amusingly chuckled and added on, "I wonder whose birthday it is... Hmmmmmmmmmm." 

She suddenly remembered that it was her 21st birthday today, so a smile gradually came on her face. Birthdays weren't ever really a big thing in her family household because they didn't really have the money to addord fancy presents and throw huge birthday parties, so they just stuck to the basic singing and buying cakes for one another. Even that wasn't a big part of their tradition because usually their mother, father, along with Yoona and Minji worked really hard so they tend to always forget about their special day. But then there were Jimin, Jungkook and Chanwoo to remind them about it. When she smiled, she knew Jungkook picked up on it. "Daw, look at that smile. You ain't that old yet though, how'd you forget your own birthday?" 

She twisted her lips at the brat, threateningly pointing at his face.

Chanwoo slightly shoved Jungkook and said, "Hyung! Minji Noona is just overworking herself, that's probably why she forgot." 

"Anyways," Jimin interrupted, eye-smiling at his older sister. "Let's just get to the important part of this phone call now." She smiled and then they all yelled at her in unison, "Happy birthday, Minji Noona!!!!!!!!!" Very quickly, she had to lower down the volume because they were so loud but she still smiled at her brothers who were being cute. They were such brats, but she couldn't help but love them dearly. There was always something cute about them that she couldn't stay annoyed with them. This was mostly towards Jimin and Jungkook though, since Chanwoo was the most obedient one. 

"Thank you, babies." 

"We love you, Noona," Chanwoo said sweetly. "Don't work too hard for your birthday." 

"You know we love you, Noona," Jimin stated, giving her cute kissy faces. "I would plant some kisses on the phone, but Appa just got me a new phone. I gotta keep it clean." 

"You brat. You made Appa buy you a new phone? Jimin, what'd I tell you about saving money for Omma, huh?" 

"Noona! Appa got a special discount from the company so he bought it for me! It's not like I forced him to buy it." 

"Yeah, but you still took his offer, right?" 

Jungkook then pushed himself in again, waving his index finger back and forth. "Noona, Noona, Noona. Lecturing is off limits for birthdays." 

"Fool, it's my birthday," she snapped back, glaring at him. Jimin added in, "Birthdays and lecturing are not to be put together." 

"Don't lecture them about anything today, Minji Noona," Chanwoo suggested. "It's your birthday. Just relax and enjoy the day. We'll have your birthday dinner when you get back home tomorrow night." 

"Okay baby." 

"Love you, Noona," he continued talking, waving at her. 

"Love you too, kiddo. Thanks." 

"Don't miss us too much for your birthday, okay?" Jimin threw in, getting her to roll her eyes. 

"Miss you though," Jungkook told her, since they haven't seen each other for exactly a week now from all her crazy work schedules. "Can't wait to see you tomorrow." 

"Same here, brat," she responded, blowing all three of them a kissy face to show her love. "But guys, I gotta get back to work. I'll talk to you later." 

"Bye Noona! Love you! Happy birthday!" They all said at the same time. With a few more waves, sassy remarks and kissy faces, they finally hung up the phone, getting Minji to smile, knowing that she was going to have a good day talking to her little brothers. Like all siblings, Minji and her siblings argued from time to time, but there was no doubt, she loved them more than anything. No matter how bratty they were, no matter how annoying, and now matter how many times they got on her nerves, in the end, everything she did was for them. 

"It's your birthday?" Myungsoo suddenly asked as she was behind him, causing her to jump from his voice that startled her out of nowhere. She turned around, seeing that he was so close to her, which got her nervous again. Stuttering, she moved her head around, not knowing how to answer. "I... Um... It's..." 

He knew she was going to try to answer her stubborn ways, so he immediately interjected. "Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?" 

Nervously laughing, she scratched her head and replied, "You didn't ask me." 

"You could've told me last night," he suggested, making her twist her lips around. "Give me a heads up that it was your birthday. I would've gone out to buy you something." 

"You're already doing so much for me, Myungsoo-ssi," she replied, pouting at him, but still feeling grateful for everything he has done. "I don't know what more you can do. And my birthday isn't important, it's just another day. My family doesn't really do birthday celebrations so I tend to forget too. Don't stress it, okay? It's just another day."

"But -"

"Minji!" They both heard Nyny's voice call for her from a short distance, getting both of them to turn around. Nyny poked her head from the corner and motioned her to come over. "The guys are all done. You're going in now. Are you finished with the phone call?" 

"I'm done," she answered. Nyny nodded, then went back, as she made eye contact back with Myungsoo. Myungsoo still had a worried look on his face that she was working hard for her birthday, so she felt uneasy seeing him stress over something so little. To make him feel a little better, she poked his stomach with her index finger and smiled at him. "Nice guy, stop being so worried." When he gave her a cute smile, she scrunched up her shoulders then started walking back to where she needed to be. Myungsoo stood there stiffly, not knowing what to do. 

"Myungsoo-ssi," Minji called, making him turn around. She smiled at him as they made eye contact, also saying, "Thanks for everything last night. You're the best." When she walked away, that left a happy Myungsoo standing there and smiling by himself in the corner. 

Once she was away, he whispered to himself, "Why you gotta be so cute, Gong Minji?" 

When Minji scurried back in front of the studio where everyone was waiting, she ran to Krystal, giving a quick eyebrow raise at each other. Curiously, Krystal asked, "Who called?" 

"The brothers," she answered, panting a bit from the short sprint. "They called to wish me a happy birthday." 

"Mad cute." 

Myungsoo came back a few moments later, coming to stand with Bobby and Nyny, who were currently very into their own conversation. Pausing for a moment, Bobby looked at Myungsoo to ask, "Who called, Hyung?" 

"Oh, Ji Yong-ssi. He's gonna stop by today to give me some files of the photoshoot he did for Tiffany a few days ago so we can have it. That's pretty much it," Myungsoo answered, which got Taeyeon's attention when she heard his name. The doors of the studio finally pushed opened, revealing three tired boys that looked like a mess. Then again, all Han Bin, Mino and Suho woke up at five in the morning to start the acting workshop, and it just ended now, and it was currently eleven o'clock. Suho was the first one to come out, with his messy bed hair, rather pale complex, gray sweater, black sweatpants and Adidas sneakers, awkwardly making eye contact with Taeyeon. They stared at eachother for just a few moments, but Suho just gave her a polite smile and walked off. It should've been less awkward because they were going to stay in the hotel room together for the evening, but there was a strange tension between them. 

Then Mino came out with his black attire, looking like he was ready to go to sleep. He was extremely excited when he saw Krystal and Minji, of course, Krystal because he had been missing his girlfriend for the entire night, and couldn't wait to spend the entire night with her in the hotel room. Waving at both of them, he greeted Krystal quite loudly, "Babe, I missed you." With Krystal standing there wide-eyed and frozen, everyone turned to look at him in shock because he called her by their couple name a little bit too loud.

"Mino," Myungsoo hissed, shaking his head. "Not too loud." He nervously laughed, feeling silly that he forgot that their relationship was to be kept on the down low. Krystal mumbled under her breath, "What the ?" She also glared at him, signaling that she wasn't going to talk back because the cameraman, Seunghyun was standing right at the door, recording everything. 

Signaling for him to go, she quietly demanded, "I'll see you later in the room. Go, go." Secretly, he blew her a sweet kiss for only Minji to see, then walked off, getting Krystal to grit down on her teeth. She facepalmed her forehead and sighed, "Like they say... I always go for the smart ones." Right after Minji laughed, Han Bin lastly came out and went up to Minji. "Wifey! Are you okay?" 

Looking back with broad eyes, she questioned back, "Huh?" 

"I heard you got sick last night," he said, standing right in front of her to see how she was. "You feeling better, wifey?" Across from them was Myungsoo, looking highly unsatisfied with the two talking to eachother. The fact that they called eachother Hubby and Wifey was not making him feel less at ease with this whole concept of putting them in a room together for the night. 

"I'm feeling better," Minji replied honestly, smiling at him. "I'm actually fine now. I got a lot of sleep and took medicine, so I'm good." 

"You sure?" 

"Positive, Hubby," she assured, nodding her head confidently. "Get some sleep though. You look so tired. I'll see you later tonight when we get to the hotel room." 

"Will do, wifey," he responded, giving her an adorable salute to make her chuckle. "I got you tonight though. I'll make your night much better. We're gonna have lots of fun tonight, sound good?" The moment he gave her a wink, Myungsoo even looked more unsatisfied, actually glaring at Han Bin this time. 

"That doesn't sound safe," Bobby commented, leaning towards Nyny, who was trying to listen into their conversation. Shrugging, Nyny replied, "By the way he said that he's gonna make it fun, I don't know... That sounded kinda hot." 

"Still not safe," Bobby stated. 

"For Minji, right?" 

"Nah, for the sneaker man right there," he aggressed, pointing at Han Bin. "Minji could be stabbing people with axes and she'd still be an angel to Myungsoo Hyung." Staring at them for a little longer, Bobby nudged her and asked, "Noona. How was their room last night? They got too boring, I fell asleep. Any progress?" 

"Han Bin was the most entertaining one the whole night, so I was just observing him. There wasn't much interaction between the guys." 

"Ayy," Bobby teased, elbowing her arm to play with her. "You watched him cause he hot, right? Liking younger guys, Noona?" 

"No," she quickly denied, shaking her head. "He kept changing his damn sneakers. I thought his shoe bag was Narnia or something. Like, where the you going changing into all of those shoes? And do you have to change shoes when going into the bathroom? Like, who do you have a date with? The bathtub?"

"Well, let's just see what kind of fun he's talking about with Minji tonight," Bobby said curiously, sneaking a glance at Myungsoo, who seemed even more stressed about this entire chemistry workshop. At this particular time right now, he felt like they were taking their chemistry a bit too far. 

When everything was clear and all the girls got called in, Tiffany waited for all of them to go in first. She wondered if Seunghyun was already in there, or if he had come out earlier, or if he was even going to come later. After thinking about him for a little while, she blew a little air into and started wondering why she was even thinking about him? He was just another cameraman who was working on the same set as her. There were a lot of people on set that tried to talk to her, but she shot them do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter