To Be Known

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fame is the thirst of youth.

Late at night, back at a one bedroom suite of an elegant apartment in the downtown city of Seoul, Taeyeon was slightly sitting up. The only light from the room at this very moment was the phone screen shining brightly in her face. She scrolled through the pictures that were going viral on the internet, and the hottest topic at this very moment was the selfie that he posted on his Instagram with Tiffany Hwang from their photo shoot earlier. 

Sitting under a blanket to cover her entire chest area, since she was completely topless, she could feel her entire body enraged with anger. It felt like she could nearly break the phone from how rough she was gripping on to it, her fingers scrolling through all the pictures angrily.

Tiffany Hwang, once again, gained her popularity from doing a photo shoot with one of the most famous photographers in Asia. One selfie that Ji Yong posted on his Instagram had everyone going crazy about what he was doing with Tiffany Hwang. She looked at the picture again as the captain wrote, "Great day working with this beauty. She's definitely one of the greatest, hope to work with you again, Princess Pink." It went viral since he even became one of her followers and tagged her in the picture. She checked Tiffany's instagram to see if she even posted anything, but she hadn't since the day of last week's photo shoot with Hyoyeon and two of her other younger friends. 

Ji Yong was always known to be more serious and more stern than other photographers in the industry, but he made it known that he was so happy to work with Tiffany. Taeyeon sighed to herself, appalled to how sweet he was being to her. When he talked to her, he barely even looked at her in the face, and she even tried to be nice. What the hell was Tiffany doing to make him like her so much? 

She began scrolling through the pictures angrily at lightening speed, seeing all the beautiful pictures that Tiffany posed as the cover model of the magazine. Roughly throwing her phone back at on the nightstand, it made the person next to her move around, but she was way too angry to notice it. She grunted and whispered to herself, "Freaking always stealing the spotlight." 

"What's wrong sweetheart?" A male voice asked her, startling her to know that Denny had already woken up from her angry ramble. She crossed her arms against her chest and rubbed them a few times to answer, "Nothing. I'm just looking at pictures of Tiffany Hwang." 

"Ah Tiffany Hwang," he said, turning over to put his arms around her body that was under the blanket. She seemed very motionless, probably because she was way too angry to care for his being right now. His black hair, that had partial gray colors in them, rubbed against her arms as he moved closer to her to grab her. Taeyeon could feel his wrinkled face and chest hair rubbing against her stomach under the blankets, which grossed her out everytime but she bit her tongue down to deal with it. He went on speaking, mumbling as his mouth was nearly touching her skin, "You doing some Instagram stalking?" 

"No," she replied with a disgusted snicker. "She did a photo shoot with Kwon Ji Yong and he posted a picture of her on Instagram. Everyone's going crazy because they worked together and how much he admires her." 

"Kwon Ji Yong?" Asked Denny in the sleepiest, laziest tone ever. He was so worn out from their ual encounter with one another, that he felt like he wasn't hearing things correctly. "He's that famous photographer, right?" 

"He's not on a famous photographer. He's the most famous photographer in Korean and one of the top ten in Asia. Any celebrity who gets to work with him is said to be the most successful ones." 

"I would hope he's good at what he does then," he replied, not understanding Taeyeon's point of this statement. "If he's known as one of the most famous photographers in Asia, I would hope he only works with the best actresses." She whipped her head over to look at him, glaring at him with his choice of wording. The best actresses. Did he mean to say that she wasn't one of the best to him? 

"Doesn't he usually work with the leading girls though?" She questioned. "Look at how successful all of those girls are. Have you seen Seo Joo Hyun and how big she is? No one can take her place in leading actresses in the movie industry. Then look at Choi Soo Young, Lee Ji Eun, Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Chaerin, Park Shin Hye..."

"Taeyeon sweetie," Denny interrupted, stopping her in the middle of her weird explanation. "Why are you naming me famous actresses? I know all of them and I know they're famous." 

"Because they're the ones who worked with Kwon Ji Yong and they're all successful." 

He sighed loudly, finally opening his eyes to look at her. "Why are you so concerned about their success?" 

"I want to be successful like that," she replied, looking directly at his face, where his wrinkles were nearly creased into his forehead. "I want to be known as the actress who got to work with Kwon Ji Yong too. Tiffany Hwang has that title now and she's not even a lead actress." 

"You make it sound like you're not successful. You don't have to work with a famous photographer to be successful, Taeyeon. You're successful for the talent that you give for people to see. You don't know that?" 

"I know, but it makes a better name for me if I worked with him, Mr. Kim. My popularity has the same percentage as Tiffany Hwang and she's a villain. We've been working in the industry for the same amount of time and she's already on top of me because she's worked with him. She doesn't even have a good personality in front of the camera, so I don't understand any of it." 

"Everyone loves you the way you are, honey. You're Korea's sweetheart, shouldn't that be enough?" 

"Yeah, but I'm not the top actress like all of them." 

He groaned a bit then sat up, still placing his hands around her body over the blanket. He kissed her on her cheek to make her feel better, which made her feel the scratchiness of his partially shaved bear across his face. She remained irritated, only crossing her arms until he understood how she felt. She wasn't sleeping around with the CEO of the television drama industry for a reason, so she thought she had every right in the world to be angry that she was not part of the top actresses with everyone else. 

She deserved a photo shoot with Kwon Ji Yong more than anyone else. 

For all the years she had been going behind everyone's back just to sleep with the biggest boss in the drama industry, who was already married with a wife back at his home, she still felt like she got nothing out of it. She was sleeping with a man who was almost her father's age almost every single day, which was probably the only reason why she was receiving dramas to play... It's what he promised her. If she fulfilled his needs, then he would do the same. 

However, her needs was to be number one. 

She didn't want to stop at being only South Korea's sweetheart, she wanted more than that. 

"What do you want me to do?" He asked her, interrupting her train of thoughts. "Kwon Ji Yong is not that easy to make an appointment with. His company is the one who chooses who they want as their cover model. They're not the type of company that I can pay double just so they can take one of our actresses to be on the cover. They don't work like that."

"You've tried before?"

"Yes, plenty of times. It doesn't work. That's why I'm telling you that I can't do that for you, Taeyeon."

"When will I ever get to be on the cover?" 

"Well, you already worked with him once. Shouldn't you at least be proud of that?" 

"Working with him once with a bunch of people doesn't necessarily count. That was your company hiring him to take pictures for us, not his magazine. His magazines have specific cover models, only one girl that they promote each month. A calendar photo shoot for a drama doesn't count, any photographer could do that." 

He pulled his face closer to her to try to make her feel better and smiled sweetly. "Well, you still have me sweetie. Without me, you wouldn't be getting any dramas." 

"What are you saying?" She questioned quickly, staring at him. "Are you saying I can't act?" 

"I would be lying if I said you can't act. Look at all the awards you've received in the past five years. You're a natural at what you do and you bring smiles to people's faces when they watch you on television. Can't you just be happy with that? Besides, I can give you anything you need too. You know I love you." 

"I'm sure you say that to your wife too, right?"

"Hey, when we decided to do this, you agreed that we would keep our relationship completely secretive. My wife's, my wife, but you're my girl. I would give you everything. Why do you think I would buy an apartment for us to stay in? We can be together whenever we want without anyone knowing." 

She scratched her forehead a little, trying to not puke from the disgusting words that he said to her. He was always a pig, she already accepted that. If it wasn't for her desire to get to the top, she wouldn't even come close to touching him. If she could, she would've grabbed his nephew Myungsoo instead, who was also the big boss of the industry, but he didn't even look her way. She would have to try so hard just to get in his pants and she knew he was way too stubborn. It was easy to seduce the CEO because he was having problems with his wife during that time and she had wanted a role for the lead in a drama...  Now they ended up being people who slept together, or in literal terms, his mistress. 

"The new drama better boost up my ratings up. I want more photo shoots, Mr. Kim." 

He laughed a bit and kissed her cheeks again, laying back down and not letting go. "I'm sure it will. After the amazing you just gave me, I'll make some more calls for you to get more dramas. Do you want some commercial shoots too? I can make you a presenter for anything you want."

"Just give me anything, Mr. Kim. Please... I'll take anything. I want to be known." 

It was more like she wanted to beat everyone else. More stars were coming to the rise and they were passing her at lightening speed; especially the two newbies who were working with her on this drama, Gong Minji and Krystal Jung. On top of that, she was working with the most famous villain of all South Korea... She had no idea how the hell she was going to shine with all that competition. 

"What time is it anyway?" He asked, changing the topic a little.

"It's 1 am." 

"Shouldn't you get to sleep?" He asked more, laying back down in a comfortable position. "Don't you have that acting workshop at the hotel really early today? What time do you have to get there by?"

"Your nephew wants us to be there by 6:30," she answered with a unsatisfied tone, still worked up about their topic of Ji Yong. "I have to leave here by at least 6." 

"Ah, perfect timing. I might leave at the same time as you. I told my wife that I would be home early in the morning." 

"Where does she think you are?"

"She thinks there's a filming in Busan, so I told her I would finish by morning. So both of us should sleep now. We need to wake up early. You should be energized for the workshop, and I shouldn't be so worn out going back home." 

He hugged her even more, gradually falling asleep against her bare chest. She looked at him as she still sat up, staring down at their topless bodies, thinking to herself what use it was to have with this guy if she couldn't even get to the top of the industry. 

There was only one way she could do this if sleeping around with this pig wasn't working for her. 

It was to damage everyone who was on the top, until she could get herself on there. It was like what Sojin said... You have to play dirty to win. 

At exactly 1:30 am, Tiffany and Hyoyeon abruptly came back into Tiffany's house and collided onto the couch before they could even make it upstairs. Tiffany groaned loudly and complained, "Oh my gosh, that was horrid. That was one of the most tiring fourteen hours of my life."

"Girl, I didn't know working with the most famous photographer of Korea would take this long. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much. There was mad people today." 

"Girl," Tiffany replied, emphasizing her name more. "At least you got a break from smiling. Mine was constant smiling since 9:00 am. I was about to ask him if there were any shots I could look like a . I couldn't deal with the smiling anymore." 

"Ji Yong-ssi does not play," Hyoyeon replied, shaking her head and sighing loudly. "He goes all out for his photo shoots, my gosh. The damn lunch break was only for an hour too. We didn't even have a decent meal." 

"Ugh, that was so much more tiring that the calendar photo shoot," she stated, nudging her arm. "Did you get to save any good pictures of me though? He took some good pictures, I looked fabulous."

"Yeah, it's on my hard drive. There were over a thousand pictures, I couldn't choose which ones were better." 

"I mean, he had me pose for one picture for like forty-five minutes."

Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow at her and said, "Girl, you know how many stories I got from listening to that Young Bae guy talk? He probably thought I was writing one of my novels, but I was just writing down what he said the entire time. You pose for forty minutes, I got forty different dialogues." 

They both laughed as Hyoyeon rested her head on Tiffany's shoulders, as they were trying to rest as much as they can. Tiffany remembered her acting workshop that was going to be today, and quickly shot her head up as fast as she could. "Damn it, I completely forgot about the hotel thing. I have to pack for that!" She quickly scurried upstairs and Hyoyeon watched her disappear to upstairs quickly. She sat there for a few moments then decided to go up as well, but as she was going up, she called for the cat that did not seem to know Tiffany was home. "Cocolina! Mama Hyo is here, if you wanna come play, go upstairs!" 

When Hyoyeon entered Tiffany's large bedroom, she saw the closet door open widely, peaking over to see her getting clothes ready to pack. Before Hyoyeon jumped onto Tiffany's king-sized bed, she came back out with a frightened face as they made eye contact with each other. Hyoyeon noticed her odd look and asked, "What's up girl?" 

"I need my shoe bucket." 

"Shoe bucket?" 

"Can you get it for me up there?" Tiffany asked, pointing over towards the sliding mirror closet that was supposedly her jacket closet. "It's on the way top. It's a big bucket, you can't miss it."

"Goodness girl, you have a huge walk-in closet full of shoes and you still have a bucket?" 

"Girl, do you know how many shoes I own?" 

"I know you love shoes, but you have a walk-in shoe closet. A walk-in shoe closet that is bigger than your clothing closet, and the closet is twice the size as my closet. You still need a bucket? You couldn't scatter your shoes into the shoe closet? You really need a bucket?" 

Tiffany squinted her lips and gave Hyoyeon a look, just grinning at her. "Do you wanna get home?" She pointed towards the same area again and went on, "If you would like to get back to your condo, just get me the bucket please. At least you can reach it right now. I'm too lazy to fall over."

"Aren't I shorter than you though?"

"You're wearing wedges," she stated, tilting her head. "You can get it. I'm too lazy to get my step in the bathroom." 

Hyoyeon groaned as Tiffany went back inside the closet. She went to her jacket closet, slid it open and easily grabbed the bucket thanks to her brown sneaker wedges that made her three inches taller.  Even though the shoes boosted her height up to 5'5, she still struggled because she felt like the bucket was heavier than herself.

"Aiya!" Hyoyeon yelled as she grasped on the bucket, almost falling to the ground. As she stumbled, Tiffany yelled from inside her closet, "Are the shoes alright?!" 

"The shoes are fine!" She shouted back, balancing herself back up. "Your shoes are heavier than me though."

"You weigh like 115." 

"You think 115 is a light weight for a shoe bucket?" 

"My bucket does not weigh 115 though."

"Oh trust me, they most definitely feel like it," Hyoyeon playfully argued, setting the shoe bucket down on the floor right in front of her closet carefully. TIffany poked her head out from the closet and said, "That bucket does not weigh 115." Hyoyeon turned to stare at her as Tiffany giggled and joked, "I'd say it weighs about 100." Hyoyeon squinted which made Tiffany laugh, then disappeared back inside the closet room while Hyoyeon took off her shoes to sit on the bed, waiting for Tiffany to finish packing. 

"What time do you have to go tomorrow anyway?" Hyoyeon asked loudly, hugging a pillow to be comfortable.

"Freaking Myungsoo wants everyone to get there by 6:30, so I have to leave the house by 5:30 ish. That's like in four damn hours. Why? Did you wanna come?"

"Do you know how many times I asked Myungsoo permission to go?" She asked back, getting a clear view of Tiffany finding clothes. "As much as I would like to go with you, Myungsoo might break me if I ask one more time." 

"Damn, he wants to kill me making me stuck with three different actresses in the same hotel room for an entire day and night." 

"Don't you like that Minji girl though?" 

"Yeah, but I can't be that friendly to her for the other two to see. They'll think I'm becoming nice and I will not have that. Especially that Taeyeon girl, I do not want to go near her. Something is fishy about her. I'll just stick to being a , no one messes with me that way." 

Hyoyeon just nodded her head, constantly thinking that it was really silly how Tiffany had to go to this acting workshop class for two entire days for the new drama, Four Hearts. It was a class to test out their chemistry, and if they didn't have any, it would be a good opportunity to gain chemistry. It was also a nice way to get to know each other, but that didn't really apply to Tiffany, because she gave no one a chance. She was only going because it was forced, and she wasn't about to fight with Myungsoo about not going. Since there were seven different people, the first day of the workshop was going to be the guys in one room and the girls in the other room. They weren't allowed to go anywhere and they weren't allowed to leave the room under any circumstances, unless it was an emergency. The second day was going to be all the couples put together in one room all day and under the same rules. So it was Taeyeon and Suho, Minji and Han Bin, then Krystal and Mino. Since Tiffany didn't have a person to be paired up with, Myungsoo just put her in a room by herself, which he was positive that she would be fine with. 

Hyoyeon still found it hilarious, since Tiffany had won over countless awards for her acting, but she still had to go through this workshop with the newbies. Then again, Taeyeon had to go as well and she was pretty up there on the acting scale with Tiffany. Finally talking back, she said, "I don't understand why you even have to go to this weird acting class with them. It'd be understandable if you were the ones teaching them, but not being part of the class with them. You should show them all their awards." 

"Girl, I am not making the effort to take my beautiful awards off my display shelf downstairs. You would be the one helping me put it back up." 

"Psh, no one got time for that. I would just instagram all my awards. Then I'll instagram myself during the workshop with a caption saying... 'And they still made me do this.'"

"I know, right?" Tiffany responded. "It's like you going to a writing workshop when your novels received over ten awards already."

Groaning lightly, she said, "I know. My boss would do that too. That would be his method of insulting me." 

"Girl, all your books gets turned into movies and dramas. When you were writing fan fictions online during high school, Park Chan Wook, aka the most famous director of South Korea, flew all the way down to America to beg for your story. Your boss needs to sit his down with his insults. Who is he?"

"The person who pays me," said Hyoyeon, making Tiffany chuckle. She sighed and continued on, "Myungsoo told me you had to stay alone the second day. I was about to slap him for making you stay by yourself in a hotel room all day and all night." 

"What stopped you from slapping him?"

"He paid for my meal." 

"Like you would actually slap him. You love that guy," she stated, making Hyoyeon nod in agreement. Tiffany just laughed and went on, "Nah. I wouldn't want you to slap him for putting me alone in a hotel room. I'd slap him for putting me in the room with three different girls. I'd rather be alone." 

"Oh, just a heads up," she said, raising her voice. "There's hidden cameras in the room, so they use for variety shows and other things in the future. In case they can get some funny scenes." 

"Really?" Tiffany asked. "What if we change clothes though?" 

"Oh, Myungsoo has Nyny taking care of the monitors," Hyoyeon said, referring to Myungsoo's personal secretary that he was close to. "She's a pretty trustworthy person, so you guys don't need to worry about that. And Myungsoo said he's gonna try to say something smooth for you guys not to change right in the bedroom. But if there's anything explicit, she said she would be the one to edit it out. Trust me, she don't wanna see you guys either." 

"You should go with her in the monitor room," she suggested, giving her a wink. "Maybe you can look at the guys' room." 

"I wouldn't mind seeing that Song Mino topless, he is fine." 

"I swear, if I tell people about your ertedness, no one would believe me. Everyone thinks you're such an innocent soul." 

"Have the read my stories?" She jokingly asked, also snickering. "If they have, they will know that I am not innocent. Besides, I'm 25 years old. I have the right to be erted, my gosh." 

"They have to cut out Mino and Krystal's conversation, right? People can't know that they're dating." 

"They'll be fine. Myungsoo said Krystal is hitting him half the time, so I'm sure they'll be safe." 

Tiffany continued packing, taking her sweet time to organize all the clothes. She groaned loudly and grunted, "Ugh. What the heck do I have to bring?" 

Turning on the television, Hyoyeon sat back and relaxed, planning to wait for Tiffany to finish packing so she can head back to her condominium, which was fifteen minutes away. She would've sleptover, but it seemed as though Tiffany was going to busy in a few hours and the cat sitter had to come into the house, so she rather have gone back to her condo. 

A few moments later, Cocolina, Tiffany's adorable cat, which was a gray-colored, half siberian, half munchkin, jumped onto the bed right next to Hyoyeon. She squealed in excitement, excited that she was finally here. "Come here, my baby." Cocolina obeyed her and came to rest her body upon Hyoyeon's lap. Hyoyeon was always an animal lover - she had an deep love for dogs and cats, and she could name facts about these pets to anybody, and could go on all day. The funny thing was that she was allergic to cats, but she couldn't control herself being around Tiffany's cat. However, she would always get an allergic reaction everytime she played with Cocolina. It didn't change the fact that she loved animals so much, sometimes people made fun of how angry she got if an animal was getting mistreated. 

As they went on watching television together, Hyoyeon began to wonder why Tiffany was taking so long in her closet. Almost ten minutes had passed and she hasn't stepped foot out into the bedroom from her closet yet. 

"Tiffy, what is taking you so long?" Hyoyeon asked, peaking in her head since she couldn't see her anymore. "I feel like you've been in there for the longest time." 

"I don't have anything to wear." 

If Tiffany had looked towards Hyoyeon's direction right now, she would see the blank stare that she was giving her. This was coming from the girl who had two giant walk-in closet, for both clothes and shoes. She also had different storage closets for other things as well in her own bedroom, like her purses, her accessories and her jackets. On top of being a person who loved to dress up, she also had a small case of OCD, in which she had to separate her clothes into different sections of her closet. Her dresses, skirts, t-shirts, sweaters, jeans, shorts, pants and leggings were never put together under any circumstances. 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and teased, "Girl, with all your clothes, I could open a damn shopping mall. That goes to your shoes too, I can open a shoe mall if I could." She finally came out with a bunch of different outfits in her hands, but stopped abruptly when she saw her cat laying next to Hyoyeon. Now she gave Hyoyeon a blank stare and stiffly asked, "How'd the cat get in here?" 

"She walked through the door and jumped on the bed." 

"That's because you're here. I'm her mother and she don't even show this much affection to me," she answered as she went to sit at the edge of the bed to pack her clothes. As she began the packing process, she asked Hyoyeon without turning around, "You're staying over tonight, right?" 

"Oh no. I'm just waiting until you finish packing, then I'll head back. You're leaving early tomorrow and the cat sitter is coming, so I don't wanna be complicated with the lock up." 

"Oh okay. What are you doing tomorrow then?" Tiffany asked. "You hanging out with Khunnie?" 

"I don't think so. That fool didn't answer my messages." 

"Are you just staying in then?" 

"I don't know yet. I feel like Omma needs me to do something but I can't think of it. I feel like I have something going on." 

"Is your boss sending you somewhere for a story?" Tiffany questioned, trying to help her out. Hyoyeon hummed and shook her head, "I don't think so. If he did assign me to go somewhere, he would give me a 12-hour reminder before hand. Something that I hate so much." 

"Just go to a cafe and work on one of your stories then. Or get some sleep because those eye bags are not working out for you."

"We all can't be beautiful like you now." 

"Oh right, speaking of beauty," she started, turning around and pointing to an area near Hyoyeon. "Is my pink make-up bag over there?" She looked over and saw it, nodding her head while turning back. She grabbed it and gave it to Tiffany, also questioning, "You're staying inside a hotel room for two days without going anywhere. And you're staying by yourself the second day. Who the heck are you trying to be pretty for?"

"The mirror." 

"Nevermind, I know. You're gonna play around with your eyebrows and take selfies before you sleep." 

"Yah," she responded, raising her voice and laughing at the same time. "I'm about to do your make-up right now. You're already breaking out with pimples from the cat being near you."

"Pimples?!" Hyoyeon exclaimed, touching her face to feel all the bumps of pimples popping out from her allergic reaction. "Oh my god, screw going anywhere tomorrow. I'm just gonna write my stories from my damn couch." 

Right after Tiffany gave her keys to the guy at the valet parking, she gathered her belongings from her car right after he allowed her to park in front of the entrance door; and he would take the car from there. She grabbed her pink adidas sports bag that had her clothes and another pair of shoes, her pink longchamp make-up bag and then her luggage colored Michael Kors crossbody. As she grabbed it all, she slid them onto her arms so she wouldn't have to fall over getting into the hotel. 

The valet parker bowed to her then went to take her car to park right after, seeing people walk into the automatic sliding doors of the hotel entrance. She tried to plan out where she was going to sit when she walked inside, because she had to put on her fake personality right when she passed through those doors. She checked the time to see that it was only 6:15 am, which meant that she had another 10 minutes to plan out everything. 

"Hyung, let me open the trunk for you first! Hold your horses man!" Tiffany heard a loud and deep male's voice exclaim from the side of the building, which made her turn around. To her surprise, she saw Seunghyun getting out of side of the passenger seat, also seeing the guy that loved annoying Hyoyeon at the drivers' seat. As Seunghyun stepped foot out of the car, he and Tiffany immediately made eye contact, and he couldn't help but smile. He threw a wave towards her direction and she only popped her head up once, letting him know that she was responding to him in her own way. 

In the car, Jong In raised an eyebrow at his older cousin and got out of the car to help him grab all of his technological equipment from the backseat and the trunk. When he followed him back to the trunk, he nudged Seunghyun and questioned, "Hyung. What's up with you and the villain girl?" 

He looked over towards Tiffany texting on her phone then back at Jong In to reply, "What would be up?" 

"Shoot, the last time I saw you wave at a girl was when it was the decade of the Stone Ages," Jong In sarcastically stated, snickering at him. "And you still asking me what would be up." 

"You want me to ignore her?" 

"Well, you waved first. You can't ignore her when she's standing there texting without saying anything to you first." 

"Just help me get my stuff," he commanded, taking out all of his equipment from the trunk piece by piece. Jong In snickered and followed him, "No wonder why you don't like any girls. You're attracted to the bad girls, Hyung." Seunghyun only rolled his eyes and threw his camera bag roughly into Jong In's chest, which forced him to grasp it before it fell down. He grunted from the quick pain he felt when it got thrown at him and faked a laugh, "I didn't say there was anything with liking bad girls. She's a cute bad girl, what's wrong with that?" 

"Did I say I like her?" 

"Well, you're saying hi to her. I'm pretty sure that's the farthest I've seen you do in making a move. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're a monk." 

"I don't think monks have the thought of killing people though."

"Who do you wanna kill, Hyung?"

"The person in front of me." 

Jong In slightly glared at him as he finished taking all of his bags out and put them all on the ground to count how many things he had. Seunghyun counted five different black and gray bags, one of which were his clothes that he packed for two days and two nights. The other four were all of his camera equipment, technology accessories and other tools he enjoyed using. 

"You got everything, Hyung?" Jong In asked, crossing his arms to help him out. Seunghyun nodded his head and responded, "I'm pretty sure. Myungsoo's in there already, right?" 

"Yeah, he texted me since 5:45 to wake me up that bastard," replied Jong In, rubbing the top of his head to refer to his sleepiness. "Here, I'll help you carry these in. I'm gonna go say hi to that fool too." As Jong In was about to grab one of his bags, Seunghyun loudly stopped him which made him pause from picking the bag up. He widened his eyes and questioned, "What's up man?" 

He glanced over towards Tiffany who was still looking down at her phone, trying to make an excuse to Jong In so that he could go up to Tiffany himself. He stuttered a bit then replied, "Don't you have to get to work?" 

"I work at 8:30," he responded confusingly, narrowing his eyes. "I can go back home and sleep if I wanted to right now, and still wake up for work on time." Seunghyun wasn't quite sure how to answer, but Jong In notice his eye direction looking towards the entrance of the hotel. He turned to look to where Seunghyun was looking and noticed Tiffany standing here, which made him figure it out immediately. He smirked to him and began laughing hysterically, amused by Seunghyun right now. "Hyung... I know you wanna go talk to that girl but I can tell you now, you're gonna make a complete fool out of yourself for trying to carry all these six bags in there by yourself when she saw me already. Think a little, Hyung. Be smoother than that. Knowing her, she ain't the type to help you out either." 

"You don't know that."

"Ah, so you were trying to go for that approach?" Jong In asked, making Seunghyun click his tongue at him in an embarrassed way. Jong In picked up one backpack over his shoulder and then two other equipment bags, then looking at Seunghyun with a grin. "I'm gonna carry these three bags inside for you. When you get the other three, go past her and then you can start conversation. You trying to make me leave just results in you looking like an idiot. You don't have to be cheesy. I think you film too many dramas, the corny scenes are getting to your head, Hyung." Before Jong In could say anything else, he quickly walked away from Seunghyun and walked passed Tiffany without letting her notice. Sighing to himself, Seunghyun scratched his head in distress and whispered to himself with a complaint, "This cousin." 

He stood there for a few more seconds until he let out a sigh, then finally started to walk towards her direction with the remaining bags in his hands. 

Tiffany sent the last text to Hyoyeon writing: Time to act fake now, wish me luck. She then looked up to see Seunghyun walk towards her direction and stood frozen a little, since she already made eye contact with him from afar. "You came too?" Tiffany asked as Seunghyun came closer to her with all his equipment over his shoulders.

He laughed at her and responded, "I am sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter