Be Smart

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I added in something to the last scene so scroll down to read that, hehe. Don't forget to comment and give me feedback :D Thanks again, love love. 

Fame isolates people from reality.

Ji Yong slightly jumped when his boss, Tae Hoon, slammed the office phone back into the receiver, so he sat there quite still with his eyes widened. Tae Hoon slouched back into his chair, looking overly frustrated, making Ji Yong speak up, "Boss, are you alright?" 

Tae Hoon shook his head and narrowed his eyes at him to reply, "I'm fine, I'm more annoyed than anything. I've been getting a phone call from the same person for the past two weeks asking the same damn question. I already answered the question and she's still calling me, my tolerance level is about to crack." 

"Who is it?" 

"Park Sojin," he replied, rolling his eyes. "Kim Taeyeon's personal manager. She's been trying to push her actress into my face so I can put her on the cover of our magazine. I already confirmed that we wanted Tiffany Hwang, but I don't understand why she keeps trying to shove her person into my face. If I choose someone, it's settled on that one person. People need to understand that I don't like to flip flop around or switch people easily, that's just not professional." 

Ji Yong only nodded his head, trying to acknowledge his complaints right now. Tae Hoon was the type of person who got frustrated and annoyed easily, so it wasn't anything new for Ji Yong to see. He slightly smiled at him and asked, "You just flat out said no to having Kim Taeyeon as our cover model?"

"Well, I said it more professionally. It's not that difficult to understand though. When you're rejecting someone, it should be obvious that it's a rejection. I said that we're sticking with Tiffany Hwang to have as our new year edition for our magazine, and I don't want anyone else. How more obvious can I be?" 

He slightly laughed and continued to ask, "Do you have anything against Kim Taeyeon, boss?" 

"I don't have anything against her," he replied, shaking his head. "It's just Tiffany Hwang has a lot more edge and a lot more personality than Kim Taeyeon. I think she's best for her cover model for our magazine. It would boost up our ratings for our stock magazine." 

"She's always an evil character, isn't she?" Ji Yong asked curiously, raising an eyebrow at his boss. "I'm surprised you didn't want Kim Taeyeon, you're always trying to get the lead girls to be the cover models of our magazine. Kim Taeyeon's a pretty popular lead girl too." 

He shrugged and replied, "Something should be different for the new year. Besides, Tiffany Hwang is a popular girl as well, just in a negative way. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Taeyeon's a nice and sweet girl, but I'm not interested in getting her for our magazine. I'm only looking at what could bring our magazine name shooting up in the market, rather than being the same as always every single month and year."

"Our magazine's the top selling magazine in nation though," Ji Yong claimed, continuously smirking at Tae Hoon. "No matter what leading girl you choose, our magazine will always be the top selling magazine throughout the nation." 

"Well, when our magazine distributes with Tiffany Hwang as our cover, then that'll be different. Our magazine will be even more known, which is only more beneficial for you, Mr. Photographer."

"Boss, did you ever consider maybe Kim Taeyeon is making her manager annoy you?" Ji Yong asked, trying to piece the picture together. "A personal manager really doesn't really have the job of being annoying unless someone is behind them making them do things. Ever consider that boss?"

He sneered and shook his head, "I don't know, it doesn't really matter to me. I can't really imagine her forcing her manager do anything really, she has such a sweet face, it doesn't seem like she can hurt anyone to be honest. This is why she doesn't really interest me as a cover model, she doesn't really do anything exciting that affects the entertainment industry." 

Ji Yong nodded his head in agreement, finally asking, "Was there anything you needed boss? It seemed pretty urgent because Young Bae sprinted up to me when I came into the building." 

"Oh yes, since we're on the topic of Tiffany Hwang, that's exactly the thing I needed to call you into my office about," Tae Hoon said with a smile. Ji Yong sat back comfortably, waiting for him to go on as he said, "You're gonna be the photographer for Tiffany Hwang's photo shoot." 

He nodded his head and pointed to himself, "Me? You want me to be the photographer for her photo shoot?" 

"Yes," Tae Hoon responded confidently, looking at one of his favorite employees. "I checked your schedule already and I think you can take the slot for her photo shoot. Besides, she's an extremely known girl in the entertainment business, while you're an extremely known guy in the industry of magazine photography. I think I trust you the most with this photo shoot, so you're the one whose in charge of this entire set. Any objections?"

"Have I ever objected anything?" 

"No, that's why you're one of my favorite employees," he said with a smile, looking at Ji Yong happily. "It's a interview photo shoot too, so you're in charge of all the photography while Young Bae is in charge of the interview. You guys can decide on the location and who will be your assistants. Does that sound good?" 

"Sure boss," he agreed, giving him a casual smile. "The photo shoot has to be within two weeks though. I have to go to Japan to do another photo shoot for Asia Entertainment. Will that be alright with you, boss?" 

"Of course, just let Young Bae know and I'll inform Tiffany's manager about the date of the photo shoot. If there are any conflicts, I'll let you know."

"Sounds good then."

"Alright then, you should get going back to work. Thanks for stopping by, Ji Yong," Tae Hoon said with a smile, making Ji Yong beginning to stand up to leave the office. He slightly bowed to Tae Hoon and concluded, "I'll be in the office all day if you need anything, boss. I don't have any scheduled shootings until tomorrow morning." Tae Hoon nodded at him and waved at him, making Ji Yong shut the door right after. 

When Ji Yong stepped foot out of the office, Young Bae immediately stood up from their small personal office across Tae Hoon's office and went straight up to him. He started, "Dude, was it anything serious with boss?" Ji Yong raised his eyes in amusement, shaking his head and answered, "No, nothing serious at all. He just told me that we're taking the photo shoot for Tiffany Hwang's photo interview. You're the interviewer and I'm the photographer."

"Tiffany Hwang?" Young Bae asked with his eyes widened. "Boss really wants her to be the cover of our magazine? Is he sure?" 

"Why? I don't see anything wrong with her."

"I don't know," he answered with a small shrug. "I didn't think boss would want her as a cover model. A regular model, maybe, but I don't know why he chose her for a cover model."

"Are you wondering this because she's known as a villain in all the dramas?" 

Young Bae stared at him remorsefully, wondering if it was wrong to think that. Ji Yong smiled at him and went on, "Just because she's a bad person on screen, doesn't mean she's a bad person off screen." Young Bae raised an eyebrow at him and shot back, "Have you seen her scandals? Her interviews? Her answers? Her photos? Her personality? Her everything? She's pretty much the same off screen as well. That's why I'm wondering how are we gonna work with her well?"

Ji Yong shrugged it off and answered, "I don't see a problem. We go in, we take her pictures, then we come out. What could go wrong?" 

"It's Tiffany Hwang, anything could go wrong." 

Ji Yong let out a scoffing laugh, shaking his head at Young Bae, "I think you're looking at her too negatively. Let's just see once we go in to actually work with her."

"I don't get why he just didn't get Kim Taeyeon," Young Bae questioned, shaking his head in confusion. "She's a pretty girl with some good acting skills. Her acting gets better and better by each drama, but boss doesn't want her to be on the cover. It's weird because he always chooses leading girls to be on the cover, but he got a supporting actress this time, not to mention the one whose known as an evil person." 

"Maybe boss sees something if Tiffany that he can't grasp in Taeyeon's personality."

"Like what?" Young Bae sneered, rolling his eyes. "A snotty girl who has a hot tempered personality?" 

Ji Yong crossed his arms and sighed at him, quite disappointedly, "Something that a close-minded person like you probably wouldn't get as well." With that, he walked away from Young Bae, not wanting to hear what more his friend had to say. Although he was close with Young Bae from work, sometimes he was too close-minded and spoke up about everything that was on his mind, even if it meant saying negative things about someone else. Ji Yong was a little more quieter, but he also kept his words to a professional level. 

However, he did want to work with Kim Taeyeon for once in his life. 

He wanted to see how the girl whose known as the sweet and innocent girl actually was outside of the screen. Was she really how everyone said she was?

As Hyoyeon tapped the pencil back and forth on her computer desk, she stared down at the notebook and a few pictures of people in order to create a storyline that could be made for television easily. She clicked her tongue and teeth together a few times, wondering what roles she could give to everyone. At the moment, she was still stuck on figuring who each character was, so she tried to make the character's personality before she even chose the actual characters to fit that role. 

A few minutes later after thinking heavily, Hyoyeon heard a loud scream say, "HYOYEON UNNIE!" She jumped in panic, making her heart beat excessively faster while she looked up from her cubicle to see Tina pop her head from her side of the cubicle. She put her left hand towards her chest and sighed loudly, "Oh god Tina, don't do that to me. You gave me a heart attack." 

Tina shyly giggled and replied, "Sorry Unnie. I just wanted to say hi." 

"Hey girl," Hyoyeon said with a laugh, continuing on to write her storyline. A few minutes later, Hyoyeon heard another scream say, "HYOYEON UNNIE!" She jumped again and looked up, seeing Marisa poke her head out right next to Tina. She laughed at both of them, shaking her head in amusement because Tina and Marisa were always the silly and happy girls that worked in the publishing office. They had finished college the previous year and they both had applied to the novel publishing company with a wonderful piece of writing that made them both get hired by the CEO. They were both the people in the office to handle getting the documents and publishment papers to hand in to the editor of the company. They also wanted to be writers but they applied to the publishing company first and got hired to be editorial assistants, hoping to start their career from there. 

Hyoyeon always loved them though, they were the main reason she was always laughing everytime she came to work by the office. 

They were the best of friends and they looked up to Hyoyeon because of her writing, always stating that they wanted to be good writers like her one day. Hyoyeon jokingly glared at Marisa and pointed at her, "You too, child. Why are you guys trying to give me a heart attack this early in the morning?"

"Ah, we weren't trying to give you a heart attack, Unnie," Marisa replied, smiling widely at her. "We just wanted to see what you were up to. It's so early in the morning, and you're never by the office this early." 

She smiled at them as they rested their chins on the cubicle wall and said, "I have a new project to do. I got assigned this project two weeks ago and I have to finish it within another two weeks, otherwise I'll be screwed."

"Ooh, what project is it?" Tina asked, widening her eyes in curiosity. "Is it a new story?" 

She squinted and placed the tip of her pencil on her chin to answer, "Hmm, it is a new story. But it's not for a novel, it's for a drama."

"A drama?" Marisa asked with her eyes going big. "Like a story that's going to be aired on television?" 

"Yes, thank you for giving the definition of a drama," Hyoyeon joked, making them giggle a little bit. She smiled at them and sighed, "The owner of Kim Film Division wants me to come up with a storyline. He wants to make it big though, like a collaboration project between new actors and actors who are already popular." 

"Oh my gosh," Marisa said, raising her voice up in excitement. "That sounds awesome. I'm definitely going to watch it. All of your stories that get turned into dramas are always so good. This one will be awesome, Unnie." 

Hyoyeon snickered and rested her hand on her chin, "Some of them are good, not all of them. Trust me, if I could control who produces and directs them, I so would. But once I finish my stories, I just give it to them to make. I don't deal with all the production stuff, that's too much for me to handle." 

"Well, I'm sure this one will be awesome," Tina assured, clapping her hands to encourage Hyoyeon. "A collaboration drama with rising actors and popular actors put together. I can't wait to see how that will come out. Do you know which actors they're using?"

"Nope, that's the hard part. They want me to figure out who plays everything on top of making the storyline. It's double difficulty right here. I'm gonna slap Myungsoo when this is all finished." 

Marisa widened her eyes and quickly rushed over towards Hyoyeon's desk, sitting right on top of her desk and smiling at her, "Oh my god Unnie. Can you tell me who you're choosing to play the drama? Can you put Song Mino in there, I am beyond obsessed with him right now. I need to see him in another drama before I get deprived and explode." 

Hyoyeon smirked and replied, "Girl, chill. You'll be fine. This ain't the only guy you'll be obsessed with."

Marisa pouted at her, while Tina walked over to the other side of Hyoyeon and said, "But seriously Unnie, can you tell us whose in the drama? Or do you need help figuring out anything? This actually sounds like a cool drama to watch. I don't even know what's it about but it sounds cool already." 

"It's about four sisters," Hyoyeon answered, looking down on her piece of paper. "It's three different love lines, but the story revolves around the four sisters. So far, I have Tiffany, Kim Taeyeon and Gong Minji as the sisters, so I need one more. I'm completely stuck on the guys though, I have no idea who can play them. I need to create a storyline and their characteristics before I go on choosing who can play the role." 

"Tiffany Unnie?" Marisa questioned, raising an eyebrow at her while sitting on her desk. "She's your best friend right? You're such a good friend Unnie, you're always considering her in every single project you do."

"I don't call her my best friend for no reason," Hyoyeon said cutely, scrunching up her face feeling slightly flustered. Although she never really said it, she was sure Tina and Marisa were aware of Tiffany's real personality. Tiffany was never really mean or harsh to them, so they never found her intimidating. All they ever said about her was that she was able to act out her part really well, which made it believable that she was actually the same as how her character in dramas were, but they never thought she really was. 

"Wait, so is Tiffany Unnie getting a guy this time?" Marisa asked, making Hyoyeon pout her lips. She sighed and replied, "No, Myungsoo's not letting me pair Tiffany up with any guy. It's a story about four sisters, and Tiffany is one of the sisters, but she's still going to be the villain. So basically she's the bad sister out of all of them." 

"It'd be cool to see Tiffany Unnie play a nice girl sometimes. I feel like Korea would see much more than just a snobby, rich girl," Marisa stated, tapping her chin. "I mean, the couple times that I met her, she seemed really nice with us. I would definitely watch if Tiffany Unnie was a lead girl, they need to give her some parts." 

Tina nodded in agreement and added in, "I could picture her playing the lead girl. They just have to tone it down on her dramatic makeup and change her promiscuous and seductive outfits. Everytime she comes on screen, I always think the maleficent is coming out." 

Hyoyeon slight laughed and questioned, "Dramatic makeup? There is such a thing?"

"Umm, of course Unnie," Tina answered quickly, pointing straight to Marisa. "I did it with her one time. We were going out to the city and I did the dramatic makeup for her."

"Yeah, it was pretty dramatic," Marisa agreed, pursing her lips together. "My eyes had a tail of its own." 

"I would love to see that," Hyoyeon joked, intrigued in their conversation because Marisa never really wore heavy makeup everytime she saw her. She always stuck to looking nautral most of the time when she came to work, which wasn't anything wrong because she was a good looking girl. Marisa chuckled and said, "The only time I have dramatic makeup on is when Tina does it for me. I can't do any makeup crap even if my life depended on it, I'm so bad at it." 

"Girl, I always got you with your makeup. We're best friends. When we go out, we have to look good together." 

Hyoyeon slightly laughed and asked, "What were you guys even doing to be putting dramatic makeup on? I know you were going out to the city, but did you guys go clubbing or something?" 

"We tried to go clubbing in the city," Tina corrected, taking a seat at the empty chair next to Hyoyeon. "That was an epic fail. Instead of clubbing, we ended up getting asked by at least twenty different guys how much we were. I didn't know how I could meet that many thirsty guys within one night."

"How much?" 

"Yeah Unnie," Tina said with a nod and widened eyes. "They thought we were escorts. There were four girls and one guy, and they thought the guy was our pimp. It was two hours of walking in the cold and ignoring the guys who said we had no asses." 

"Yeah," Marisa nodded, looking disturbed by that particular night. "My favorite one was the guy who screamed from the car trying to get a promotion from us. Two for five, he screamed that so damn loud, he sounded like he was ordering chicken wings." 

"Right? That guy really said two for five," Tina commented, trying to joke about the situation. "Even if we were escorts, what the hell would we do for five dollars? Was he going to stare at us all night or something?" 

Hyoyeon bursted out laughing at their comment comment, shaking her head while letting out a big sigh, "You guys are crazy. At least you know the dramatic makeup worked though. It got all those guys' attention."

"Nah, I'll never do it again," Tina rejected, raising her voice loudly. "If dramatic makeup leads to getting asked how much we are, I'd rather pass and stick to my fairy style makeup. I can look like a princess like that." 

"Girl, no matter how you do you makeup, if you go to the city that late at night, you're bound to encounter guys like that. Men are nasty species, what else can you expect from them?" Hyoyeon stated honestly, also trying to teach them something. "If you guys ever go out like again, be careful. You both are pretty girls, those guys probably could do a lot more if you didn't have another guy with you." Tina and Marisa both nodded their heads in acknowledgement, listening to Hyoyeon as intently as they could. Hyoyeon then let out a sigh and went on, "I'm surprised the night didn't end chaotically. Tina, you didn't go crazy on those guys for looking down at you? I would've thought you set them straight." 

"Unnie, they're still men. No matter how much I wanted to set them straight, they could easily hurt me because they're too big. Shoot, they could sit on me and I would already lose. Especially the guys that night, they were mad big." 

Hyoyeon slightly laughed and turned to look at Marisa, nudging her leg a little, "What about you, Miss Nice Girl? Did you cry?" 

"No, I was too busy being numb and trying to grasp that they said I had no ," she snickered, rolling her eyes in amusement. "I was just cold, I wanted to get back to the damn car. Those heels were horrible too, they made my legs look like noodles." 

"Seriously, out of the four of us, they probably would've taken Marisa first. With the way she was wobbling in her heels, it looked like she wanted someone to take her away for the night," Tina joked, making Marisa slightly glare at her. Tina twinkled her eyes at her lovingly and nervously chuckled, "I love you girl." 

Marisa sighed and went on, "I was just happy it was the four of us. If it was the two of us, I don't know what would happen to us. Oh my god, imagine if Jason wasn't there and it was only us girls... Girl, we would've been screwed."

"Girl, that's easy to resolve. If it was only the two of us..." Tina said, drifting off a little with a dramatic pause before she went on. "We hold each other's hands and act like we're dating one another. That's the only option we would've gone with if that happened. But thank god it wasn't like that, I hate hand holding." 

Hyoyeon chuckled and continued questioning, "What about the other two girls? How were they?" 

"Ah, they were fine. They laughed it off when we got back to the car," Tina asked, rolling her eyes around the room a few times. "It's kind of funny how we all came together that night. All four of us have different personalities so it actually was a night to remember. We have Marisa... the nice and sweet one, who had to answer a guy's questions when he randomly came up to us and asked us what we were."

"Yah, if we weren't waiting to cross the street, I would've ignored him. He was right in my face asking the questions, I couldn't just not answer him." 

Hyoyeon crossed her arms and snickered, "That actually sounds like something I would do." Marisa shook Hyoyeon's shoulders a bit and patted her chest, "See? You understand where I'm coming from, right Unnie?"

"That proves my point. You both have nice people problems," Tina asserted, giving them a grin. "Then we have me, the one who doesn't take anyone's crap if they're doing something stupid. Someone will go down if they even think about messing with me in a bad way. We had Kim, the goofy and silly one in the friendship. Then we had Yaya, the slightly awkward one who didn't really have any input on anything that happened that night. She was just awkwardly walking with us; in the best way possible though."

Marisa nodded agreeing with everything she said, putting in, "And then there was Jason... Our pimp." 

As Tina and Marisa explained their story to Hyoyeon, thoughts and ideas began to form into her brain like they were getting grouped together. hung open as she began to stare down at her paper again, seeing her list of story ideas. She realized that Marisa and Tina's story had a lot of potential while they were telling it, actually being able to form into a story that could contribute to something with the new drama Myungsoo had her work on. 

She bit down on her teeth, beginning to get ideas out onto the paper and looked back at the two girls extremely content. She smiled widely while she looked at both of them, wanting to shriek with joy but all she could do was wave her arms to express her happiness.

"Unnie, are you alright?" Tina and Marisa asked in unison, both with confused faces. Hyoyeon smiled back widely and replied, "I'm more than alright. You girls literally just gave me the drama."  

"Hyung," Jong In called Seunghyun, trying to get his attention while he was on the couch of his office. Seunghyun looked up from reading a newspaper article and answered, "Hmm?" 

"Are you planning to go to your mom's house anytime soon? The new year is coming up and I feel like you haven't been to her house in ages." 

"She lives in Japan, how can I go to her house easily when I have a career here?" Seunghyun asked back, rhetorically speaking to Jong In. Jong In shrugged and replied, "I don't know. I just feel like she's lonely over there. Uncle Jae Wan barely talks to her and her only son barely goes to see her."

Seunghyun remained silent, trying to take his attention away from what he was reading in the newspaper. His parents have been divorced ever since he was sixteen years old, and his mother moved to Japan to start her business life there on her own. She left without saying any words of goodbye to him and left him with his father which made them have a slightly broken relationship.

Although his mother sent money to him often, Seunghyun didn't necessarily feel the need to actually communicate with her as much. He does go to visit her at her home in Japan from time to time, but it's also because his father makes him, since his parents are on good terms with each other. Seunghyun never really erased the painful memory from his mind so he felt more upset that his father was constantly making him go. 

Seunghyun shrugged back at Jong In and answered, "You know me. I'm not really close to her, so I don't see the need to visit her if she doesn't invite me over to her house." 

Jong In let out a big sigh and shook his head, "What a stubborn child you are." Seunghyun let out a small laugh while Jong In continued, "Did you see Uncle Jae Wan when you walked in?" 

"Yeah, he knew I came to see you anyway, so he didn't bother asking me why I came by the building," he replied, smiling at him. Jong In chuckled and asked, "No drama shooting today, Hyung?"

"I have one scheduled later at night," Seunghyun answered, feeling tired about filming that scene already. "It's the last scene for that drama, so it'll be officially done by tonight." 

"What's next after this one?" Jong In said, giving him a sly smile. "You're not gonna miss all those pretty girls, Hyung?" 

"I give them whatever they assign me to do, and no." 

"Your answers are always just so full of excitement," Jong In said sarcastically, clenching his hands into a fist for Seunghyun to see. "You always want to make me keep the conversation going so much, Hyung. How do you have so much skill doing that?" 

"I have a skill of grabbing your ears if you don't be quiet, you fool." 

Jong In sneered at him and rolled his eyes, suddenly feeling his phone vibrate after a few seconds. He reached out his phone from his back pocket and saw Myungsoo calling him, immediately picking it up and placing the phone to his ear, "L, my man. What's up?" 

"Kai, what are you doing? Are you working?" 

"I'm at work, but I'm not necessarily working. I'm just searching for a few files to go drop off to the executive director. What's up man? Is there anything urgent?" 

"It's kind of urgent," Myungsoo answered, sounding quite eager to talk through the earpiece. "We're doing this new collaboration project for the new drama and having our new actors with our currently popular actors combined together on the same screen. The writer that I had make the storyline for the drama just finished telling me the summary and she already chose the characters to play. I wanted to start all of this before the new year came by, so I was wondering if you could help me with some design stuff." 

"Yeah dude, that sounds like a cool project," Jong In stated, sitting on his desk and making Seunghyun wonder who he was talking to. Jong In coughed and went on saying, "What do you need me to do though? You need me make the trailer or something?" 

"No man, I need your help with the design. There's seven characters playing with seven entirely different personalities. I was wondering if you could create some posters of the individual characters and a few other posters to promote the drama. I can meet up with you during the weekend to talk about this more since you'll probably need more detail creating the poster. I just had to call you first though. Your graphic design skills are always on point, it always has the greatest affects when it's promoted throughout the streets of Korea." 

Jong In laughed a little and responded, "Dude, why are you telling me something I know? Obviously I know my graphic designing skills are good, I wouldn't be one if i wasn't good at it." 

"Yah, you cocky dude, are you agreeing to help me?"

"Obviously man, you're my friend," Jong In said nicely, letting out a big laugh. "I got you bro, just let me know what I need to do and give me a deadline. I'll get onto in right when you give it to me." When Jong In remained on the phone, he picked up the folder filled with documents to hand into the executive director and turned to look and Seunghyun. He mouthed to him while Myungsoo kept babbling on the phone and said, "I'll be right back Hyung. Stay in here, don't go anywhere." 

Seunghyun nodded and waved at him to leave while Jong In just pushed through the doors to leave his own office. Seunghyun let out a big sigh and began walking around Jong In's office, obesrving all the posters that were hung onto his wall since they were his own design. He smiled to admire his younger cousin's achievements and feeling happy that Jong In was really passionate about his career; not to mention happy. He came across his glass bookshelf, that was filled with different magazines ranging from home architecture, traveling books, sports magazines, sports illustrated, modeling magazines and also celebrity magazines. 

Seunghyun scratched his head and rolled his eyes, "This ert would have Sports Illustrated sitting on his bookshelf." As he kept wandering his eyes through the magazine, one with a pink cover and yellow font had caught his eye because it was sitting on the top of all the stacked magazines, leveled straight at his eye level. 

He noticed the model on the cover looked like the girl that Jong In had on his computer the other day, where he had a clip from a certain drama he had been working on. He quickly grabbed it to see Tiffany Hwang on the cover, dressed in a white off-shoulder crop top with her pale skin showing and super short shorts that revealed her thin legs. Her facial expression was seductive as all her auburn hair was waved down towards the left side of her, which made the photo look interesting because she was standing in front of a pick background that looked like a bathroom shower. He immediately began to smile as he saw her picture, admiring her beauty in every structure of her face. 

He flipped through the pages to try and find the one that had only her pictures on it, finding something that had interview questions with her photo right near it.

Q: You must be so tired to continuously get the same role and acting the same things drama after drama, do you ever feel the need for a change in roles?

A: Not really, I get these roles for a reason. Since it's my job, I feel like I should just go with it and bring the best to the table.

Q: Apart from acting, what do you like doing during your free time? 

A: Apart from acting, I really don't like going out much. I'm the type of person who could stay home all day and not do anything, then just go to sleep. I'm not an outdoor type of person, so that's all I ever do in my free time.

Q: What do you enjoy doing with your close friends?

A: Well, my best friends love eating so I really just go wherever they take me. If I do go out, I usually just go out to eat or hang out with them at a movie theatre or something.

Seunghyun smiled at all the answers that she gave to the interviewer, wanting to read more and more about her. He felt like he wanted to know how she was like, so he continously went on reading about her, wanting to hear how she actually sounded like. 

A few minutes later, Jong In bursted back through the door of his own office, seeing Seunghyun stand there awkwardly by the bookshelf. Seunghyun immediately turned around and hid the magazine behind his back, gulping while he held onto it tightly. 

"What are you doing, Hyung?" Jong In asked, slowly walking back to his desk. Seunghyun scratched the side of his forehead with his left finger and nervously chuckled, "I got bored, so I came to read some magazines." 

"You read magazines?" 

"I've already seen all your architecure and design magazines," Seunghyun said, trying to downplay his embarrassment about his interest in a celebrity. "I'd figure I'd read something else." Seunghyun walked back over to the couch near the window, making Jong In see that he picked up the magazine with Tiffany Hwang's photo on the cover. He watched his older cousin sit on the couch and began flipping through the pages of the celebrity magazine, making him highly confused and amazed.

Never once has he ever seen Seunghyun pick up a magazine that dealt with entertainment, celebrities or gossip, so he wasn't sure why he was picking up one that had Tiffany Hwang's photo on it; since it was clearly an entertainment magazine, which is something that he would never even pick up. 

Jong In narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms while looking at Seunghyun, trying to figure out if anything was wrong with him. 

All he knew was that, something had changed in him, even if it was minor. 

Right when Myungsoo hung up the phone with Jong In, he searched through his phone to find pictures of all the characters that Hyoyeon had chosen for the new drama. Since he was so occupied by his phone, he didn't seem to have watched where he was walking, which was right in front of the women's bathroom near where the elevators were. 

While looking down at his phone, Myungsoo suddenly crashed into someone in front of the women's bathroom, immediately snapping back to reality as he realized he collided with her roughly. He took his phone out of his sight and looked down to see Minji picking up her belogings that fell out of her backpack. His eyes widened as he called, "Minji." 

She looked up to see Myungsoo and partially bowed at him, "Sorry for coming out so fast, Myungsoo-ssi. I wasn't looking when I came out of the bathroom." Myungsoo admired her kindness to saying that it was her fault, when it was clearly his fault for their collision. He bent down and began helping her pick up her things, seeing a thin white wallet that was open with a picture in the clear photo slot. He reached out and picked it up for her, noticing that the photo had six people in it. Minji was right in the middle, with three young boys and another girl on the right side of her. He wanted to guess that these were all her siblings which made him smile because they all seemed so happy.

He handed the wallet back to her and replied, "It's my fault, Minji. I was too busy on my phone, I should be the one apologizing." Minji smiled shyly at him and bowed her head again, making him admire her beauty for a little bit more. She grabbed the wallet from him and smiled, "Thank you." Myungsoo stood up first, wiping the specks of dirt that grasped onto his loose jeans while Minji was still bent down on the floor. He smiled and reached his arm out, saying, "Here, let me help you get up." 

She stared at his hand for a few seconds, not sure of what to do since he hadn't seem to act like this around other people from what she noticed. She gulped nervously and looked at him, wondering if she should have grabbed his hand. If she didn't grab his hand, that would just look pathetic and rude at the same time. She also didn't want him to feel embarrassed if she didn't take his hand, but she felt flustered if she actually was going to touch it.

She let out a deep sigh and grabbed onto his hands tightly, feeling his firm grip as he brought up to stand again. Once she stood up, it seemed like she wasn't able to gain her balance yet, so she tripped backward, making Myungsoo grab her by the waist quickly before she fell back. Her eyes widened as his face came extremely close to hers, so she stepped back from him, lightly pushing him off of her so he couldn't notice how nervous she was. 

He scratched his head to hide his embarrassment, feeling like his heart was about to fall out of his chest. 

He took a deep breath and asked her, "Are you alright?" Minji nodded her head and assured, "I'm okay. It's really not your fault. I'm just a clumsy person." 

"I still take the blame for it. You apologize too much for someone who doesn't do anything wrong." 

"Sorry," she blurted out again, making amused by how cute she was. She started turning read so she patted her face, downplaying her shyness. He cross his arms and continued with a grin, "What are you doing by the building? I didn't see any photo shoots on your schedule today." 

"You know my schedule?" She asked nervously, widening her eyes a little. He blinked a few times, giving her a blank stare when he realized that he blurted out something that she wouldn't particularly know. He nervously laughed and stuttered while answered, "Of-of-of course, I know." He scratched his head and smiled her, continuing on, "I'm in charge of all the celebrities here. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter