If Something Happens

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fame hits people like a ton of bricks. 

When it came time for everyone to go on dinner break at around seven at night, Tiffany went to go sit by herself on a tree branch right in front of the river. One hour having time to herself from all of the acting was plenty of time to clear her thoughts out. It was dark but the lights from all the source lighting for the film lit up the area, so she was able to get a view of the running river water; even though the view was dark, the water running from the river was enough for her. It sounded calm, relaxing and peaceful – and that was all she really wanted right now.

She sat down for a good five minutes, when she began hearing footsteps coming towards her. Curiously, she turned around and saw Seunghyun coming closer to her with a white foam box, so she just turned around to stare back at the night view of the river.

“Can I sit next to you now?” Seunghyun asked in his deep voice, making her chuckle. Nodding her head, she answered, “There’s plenty of space now.”

He took his seat next to her on the long tree branch that was on the ground, sitting rather close to her that their arms were touching, but she didn’t even flinch or move away. At this point, she was used to him keeping her company whenever she was trying to be alone or trying to have time for herself; he just seemed to always come during those times, but somehow, she never minded it.

“Why aren’t you eating with everyone else?” Seunghyun asked her, as she rested her head against the tree to rest herself. Tiffany turned to look at him and slightly chuckled, “Does it look like I ever join them during any type of breaks?”

He laughed and handed her the white foam box, which also had a spoon on the top. “Well here. You need the food so you have the energy to work for the rest of the night. It’s seafood fried rice. I heard it was good.” She was a bit confused by his kind gesture, since it threw her off just a little bit. The only thing he did was hand the box to her and also nudging her, indicating for her to take it already. Slowly, she scratched her head and took it from him, not breaking eye contact because she was giving him a confused facial expression to why he was so nice to her. “What about yours?”

“I don’t have one,” he answered casually, shrugging a bit. “It was the last box on the table. I figured I grab one for you since I saw your separate from everyone else when they took a break.”

“I’m pretty sure they didn’t intend to make it for me,” Tiffany stated, putting the box of food on her lap. “I think you should take it. It’s clearly not mine. They’ve never made me any food in this set.”

“Well, I’m not them,” he told her, making eye contact with one another as he looked at her sweetly. “I want you to eat so you have the energy to do work. So you won’t forget your lines again.”

She opened the box slowly, which was fried rice that had a reddish color, along with having a bunch of vegetables, shrimp, squid, scallops and some crabmeat. That was when she realized how hungry she was when her stomach started growling the moment she opened the foam box. Even Seunghyun heard her stomach and began laughing, getting a glare from her. “You can’t even lie and say that you’re not hungry because your stomach is clearly giving it away.”

“I never said that I wasn’t hungry,” she responded sassily, starting to spoon up the food and it was so good from the first bite. She was just that hungry. “I just said that I never get food from them and I never bother them for food.”

“Eat up then.” He found it quite adorable as she chewed and talked to him with food in .

“What do you have to eat?” Tiffany asked curiously, seeing him just sit there without anything. He shook his head and answered, “I told you that was the last box.”

“Oh my god, dude, why don’t you just eat this then? You didn’t have to get it for me. Worry about yourself first before you worry about me.”

“That’s hard to do,” he said rather sweetly, giving her a concerned look that made her feel a little strange. Something was building up in the pit of her stomach but she didn’t know what it was. Just then, his stomach started growling loudly, which broke off the strange eye contact that they were making, so she laughed at how loud it was. It was so obvious how hungry he was; even he was embarrassed himself with how loud his stomach growled in this very moment he was trying to act like this strong guy with Tiffany. Jokingly, she poked his stomach, getting him flustered that she was comfortably playing around with him as she said, “I don’t think your stomach agrees with what you’re saying.” Shyly, he placed both hands upon his stomach, assuming that the growling hunger would just go away. She then handed the box of rice to him and he declined it very nicely. “It’s yours. I want you to eat.”

“Who said I wasn’t eating it?” She said in a rhetorical tone, giving him a playful look. Her words and actions confused him a bit as she grabbed his hand, placing the box in it so he could eat as well. “Eat some, cameraman. You need energy too so you can film me about to kill two people.”

He couldn’t deny that made him laugh, but he still wasn’t eating it. “I got it for you though.”

“You’re hungry. I’m hungry. There’s one box of fried rice,” she stated, using hand gestures to point at herself, him and the foam box. As he looked confused, she moved slowly and clearly for him to read easily. “We… Share…”

“Share?”

“Do you need a dictionary on the word share or something?” She tried to sound as blunt as she could to see if he would have any negative reaction to her saying that. “It seems like you’re mad confused to what it means.”

He slightly chuckled and spoke rather slowly in response. “I know… But… I wouldn’t expect you wanting to share with me.”

“We shared sushi yesterday,” she shrugged. “Why wouldn’t we be able to share this?”

“That was because we had two boxes,” he still sound confused, and Tiffany was starting to get confused because he was just confusing her being complicated. As he went on explaining, he looked at her intently. “This is one box... With one spoon.”

She sighed when she understood his explanation, nodding her head and taking the box back. Well, she learned another thing about him. She came back to her not giving a care and started eating again, but a little irritated. Her actions confused him as she said with a frown, “You could’ve just told me you were grossed out by sharing with me.”

“I didn’t mean it like that,” he got worried now because she started eating without even looking at him. “I just wasn’t sure if you were comfortable sharing food with me. It’s not me being grossed out by you, it’s more of the opposite way.”

She snickered and sighed at him, in a state of disbelief with how polite this guy was. It was unbelievable, she’d never expect to find a guy like this during this decade already. Clearing a few times, she looked at him with a smile and told him, “The point of sharing is to divide up so we get equal amounts. If I was grossed out by you, I wouldn’t be waving this in your face. Aren’t we both hungry?”

“Worried about me, huh?” He teased, putting his face very close to hers to see her reaction. She did her best to keep her smile in by scratching her head and remaining to have her straight face. Regaining her smile, she replied with her husky voice, “Thank the sushi.” To stop herself from bursting out smiling, she took a bite of the rice and handed it over to Seunghyun for him to take his bite. When they finally settled down on actually sharing the food, both of them took two bites each before switching back and forth. They sat there in silence for a few moments, with Tiffany tapping her sneakers against the leaves that were crunching under her feet.

Suddenly, after a few moments of complete silence, Seunghyun asked her, “How’s your ?” Tiffany has never broken her neck to look at someone so quick, also giving him a shocked look. Who the hell asks about someone’s ? What joke was he trying to play.

“My ?” She repeated, making sure she heard it correctly. With complete reassurance, he nodded his head and answered, “Yeah, how is it?”

“My is fabulous,” she said in the most sarcastic tone ever, shaking her head. This guy was such a dork. “Is that your way of starting up a conversation?”

“I mean, only with you of course,” he chuckled. “If I went with the typical how are you feeling after the fall then I don’t know if you would answer me the way I wanted you to answer me.” Then she became stiff, because she had completely forgotten about her bathtub accident at the hotel room last night. Her was in pain now that she remembered, since it was all bruised and had different shades of purple this morning, she just forgot about it real quick. Now she just felt silly replying to him that her was fabulous. “You know… You’re starting to know me a little too well. It’s getting scary.”         

“Ooh, is Tiffany Hwang actually afraid of me?” Seunghyun teased, gazing at her in a way she couldn’t even explain. She squinted her lips together and shook her head in reply. “Please, I’m not saying I’m afraid of you. Tiffany Hwang isn’t afraid of anyone. The only thing that's scary about you is how corny you are."

“I was just born for people like you to smile, okay?”

“Oh god, right there, see? It comes like a wrecking ball,” Tiffany snapped her fingers jokingly, to prove her point. Seeing her become flustered, Seunghyun chuckled and said, “Do you really think I would ask about how your is out of nowhere? We're just sitting and eating food together.”

“I don’t know,” she shrugged, pursing her lips together. “You’re like the corniest person I know. I didn’t know if you were trying to play one of your jokes on me or something. Seriously, I don’t know when you’ll shoot it at me, it’s hard to prepare myself.”

“But I made you smile though, right?”

“It’s not that hard to smile with what you say sometimes.” 

“Yeah, because I like it when you smile.”

She could feel herself getting a bit awkward, so smiled widely and said, “Yeah, I always say that to myself in the mirror.” He laughed at her comment, always enjoying seeing this relaxed side to her. Ever since he started working with her, he’s always wanted to know why she appears as this cold person when she’s working with other people. It seemed like she knew how to be herself when she was with him, since she acted like this whe she was with Hyoyeon as well. Well, he knew that it wasn't all of her, but he knew he got more than other people.

“Do you ever join the rest of them?” Seunghyun asked her curiously, referring to the entire team who was currently gathered together to eat at a table, and happily talking about things that weren’t related to work. She raised an eyebrow at him and asked back, “Does it look like I ever join them? I thought we went over this already.”

“I know, but when they take breaks and stuff. Do you always just come out here and sit here by yourself? It doesn’t get lonely?”

She snickered and asked him amusingly, “Why don’t you go join them if you feel lonely sitting here with me.”

“Nah, I’m comfortable here.”

“Sitting on a log?”

He nodded his head and stretched his legs out, looking at her with the happiest grin. “It’s the person I’m comfortable with.” She cleared loudly, giving her answer silently. It only made him chuckle as he went on, “Seriously though. Don’t you ever get lonely just sitting here by yourself and waiting for them to finish eating?”

“You act like I’m not used to it.”

“So you do feel lonely when you’re out here sitting by yourself?” 

"It's not necessarily feeling lonely," she stated, looking out to the water, basically thinking about her life. "It's more like I've become used to it. It's hard to call it feelings when you don't have any feelings anymore." When she said this, she wasn't thinking about how people leave her out at work, but she was thinking about some other people. The two people who meant the world to her but she wasn't even sure how much they meant to her, or even if they knew how much she had missed them. Lonely wasn't even the right term to use when it came to her parents. It was a lot more than that, and she didn't want to explain it to him. The only people who truly knew about this were Hyoyeon and Nichkhun - who knew about how she felt everytime she tried to call her parents but they couldn't even spare a minute of their time to give her a simple hello darling, I miss you too. She couldn't blame them though, they had worked hard to get the career and the life that they wanted, Tiffany couldn't help but wish tthat they had a little more time for her. It's been like this since fifth grade and she hoped that becoming an actress would've gotten their attention, but it seemed like they were too winded up with their career. She knew they loved her and all, but they also cherished their career because they worked so hard. She chose to be the bad character on screen because she felt like she had a passion for acting ever since she was in high school, but she also wanted to be a character that stood out... Not because she wanted to be famous, but because she wanted her parents to pay some attention to her. Seunghyun looked at her, seeing her eyes filled with a lot of sadness and innocence behind it, making him wonder what more she had to that story, but he knew that it wasn't really his place to ask. "I don't believe that you don't have any feelings." 

That's something that has never been said to her anymore. She was so used to being called an arrogant, selfish, stuck-up that she erased the words feelings and emotions from her body when she was working. Why was Seunghyun so different from everyone else? Sure, she was nicer to him than everyone else but that was because he was the only person she's ever met that actually continued talking to her even when she was acting as a at work. She can't even say she was herself around him yet, because she was still blunt and stern with him, but it didn't seem like he ever backed away. She forced a smile on her face and answered his comment. "If you wanna believe that, I guess." 

"No matter what you say to me or how hard you try to push me away," he stated, becoming so serious that it scared her a little. He also came very close to her, making her wonder why he was leaning into her so much. To the extent that she had to slide away to the right; she could literally feel his breath upon her, which made her nervous, but she didn't know why. "You have feelings. It's not that hard to tell."

"Okay then. I'll start telling you what I feel right now," she replied, starting to give him a playful look again. "You smell bad." Also, she slightly pushed him away so he could be a little further away, which got him to laugh a bit. They actually both smelled bad because they were running in the scene, which resulted in a lot of sweat that still remained with them. The box of fried rice was almost finished, since they hadn't stopped sharing as this conversation went on. 

"I have one question for you. A serious one though, so don't pull out anything corny with me," she had him prepare, as he nodded his head, listening to her carefully. Letting out a deep breath, she asked slowly with a deep stare into his eyes, "Why are you nice to me?" 

"There's no reason not to be nice to you." 

"That's a lie," she scoffed, rolling her eyes too. "There's plenty of reasons I can name for you not to be nice to me. There's a lot of more reasons than why you should be nice to me." 

"Just because you try to close yourself out to other people, doesn't mean I'm going to be like the others," he seriously said, staring her at her so intensely until Tiffany sawllowed the lump in the throat. She just didn't understand. Why? That was the only question she had from him. He was this kind, sweet, warm-hearted guy... Why would he even try to get to know her? It wasn't even feelings of lust or like when it came to him, she could tell that it wasn't. He just seemed like this genuine person who wanted to be her friend or something. Especially in an atmosphere where she does her best to break herself away from people. She shook her head at him and responded, "I just don't understand."

"We all have our reasons, Tiffany. You have your reason to act the way you do, and I have my reason to why I make effort to talk to you." 

Curiously looking at him, she questioned, "How would you know if I'm acting or not?" 

"You told me that I should start noticing people to be able to read them," he stated, looking at her with a soft grin. "So I started with the person I wanted to pay attention to the most." It didn't take her long to realize that it was herself that he was talking about, so she just laughed and replied, "You know I could be acting with you right now." 

"I know you are," he softly said, getting her to raise both of her eyebrows. "I know there's more to you than what everyone sees and thinks. But I'm not gonna rush you into telling me. I'll just keep saying what I have to say... Everyone has their reasons, so obviously you have yours. I have mine." 

"Out of all the celebrities you chose to notice, you chose the person whose known as the biggest in the country of South Korea." 

"That's the side you chose to show everyone though," he stated, this time looking out at the water himself instead of looking at her. "It's better than some people who choose to show their good side, when they're really not how they seem." The tone in his voice startled Tiffany a lot, since it went down and she could catch on with the pain behind his throat. He didn't look particularly sad when looking out at the water, but he did have the look of disappointment upon his face, which got her really curious to what he was talking about... Or who. She scratched the back of her neck awkwardly and asked, "Are you talking about someone in particular?" 

The moment he snapped back and realized how much he babbled on, he shook out of it and said, "No... Just in general." He gave her a shrug and continued, "I'm just saying it just seems lke how this inudstry works. You can't expect people to be the same as they show themselves to be, because they create an image for themselves of how they want people to see them and do as much as they can to make people believe it."

In awe, Tiffany sat there in complete silence, a bit shocked with his personal thoughts about everything. Maybe that's why he didn't back away from her... His theories and personal beliefs about people were quite different from the regular mindset. She was starting to think that he wasn't necessarily talking about her anymore, because he wasn't even looking at her at all. She tried not to question it anymore, so she just tapped her foot and nodded her head. After a while, he noticed her get silent and smiled again, trying to regain himself from not thinking about the past. "Hmm," he started up again, getting her to look over. "I have a question for you too." 

"Go ahead." 

"It's the same question you just asked me." 

hung open, when he realized he was basically asking her why she was nice to him. She definitely did not understand his brain, but he clearly was convinced that she was being nice to him, which just struck her so much. She coudln't even answer quick enough. He chuckled a bit and went on, "See? You can't even answer that. It's not an easy question to answer. It's just more of something you do rather than say. It's like someone asking why I became a cameraman." 

"That's actually a good question. Why'd you become a cameraman?" Tiffany asked, nudging him with her elbow a bit, wanting to avoid this conversation of how she was now. "Why not aim to be a producer or director, or even a photographer? Why did you decide on becoming a cameraman if you don't even pay attention to entertainment news or celebrities at all?" 

Smiling, a little darker than usual, but nonetheless, sincere, he just said, "Let's just say it was never my desire to work with celebrities. Having this job was never even planned for me." Now she wondered what was up behind the tone of his voice. What did he mean by that? Just giving him a smile, she decided to let it stay quiet, because he was obviously thinking deep in his thoughts. 

Tiffany stole a few glances as Seunghyun looked out at the river that was pitch black right now, also smiling as she got a glimpse of him. She had no idea why she always felt at ease when talking to him, or why her walls that she normally had during work, broke down when they started talking. Even with her walls that she built up with everyone else at work, he still managed to see through it and made the effort to talk to her – and she’s never met anyone like that before because people tend to stay away. She didn’t exactly know what it was… But it was hard to deny that he did brighten up her mood everytime she saw him. 

----

As Krystal was walking and eating the delicious fried rice that the cook of this production set made for the entire team, she abruptly stopped, almost dropping her spoon, hearing a grunt from Mino who stopped behind her. Complaining, he narrowed his eyes in confusion and asked Krystal, “Babe. Why did you just stop walking? Is there a rat?”

She had no time to hit him in the head because she didn’t want to interrupt where she saw Tiffany and Seunghyun talking on their own, nearby the river, sitting isolated from everyone else. She noticed Tiffany actually interacting with him happily, which is something that she’s never seen before.

“What’s wrong, babe?” Mino questioned again, coming to stand besides her. She shushed him real quick with a hiss, curious to see Seunghyun and Tiffany. It surprised her that Tiffany was actually talking to him and sitting next to him, and smiling at him. Out of all the months she’s worked with Tiffany, she’s never seen this from Tiffany, ever. Or maybe her and Seunghyun were friends already… She had no idea. All she knew right now was that they looked really cute together and she couldn’t help but smile at the fact that these two seemed so playful around eachother.

Krystal came very close to Mino and said closely to his ear for him to ear, but not loud enough to disturb the two of them conversing in their own world by the river. “Is Seunghyun Oppa and Tiffany-ssi friends?”

“Babe, do I look like a spirit that follows them all the time?”

“I’m just curious!” She hissed, pinching him in the stomach, not satisfied with that answer he gave her. “You’ve been in this industry longer than I have, I figured I would ask. They look close.”

Mino poked to see as well, seeing the two of them talking with a lot of laughing, chuckling and smiling. It was sort of ironic to him too since he’s worked with Tiffany before, and he’s never seen her so smiley before. He didn’t even know that she had a cute eye smile when she laughed. No wonder why Krystal was curious, he was starting to get curious himself. Nodding his head, he replied to his girlfriend, “I don’t know… But Tiffany Noona has a cute eye smile. She needs to laugh more.” This time Krystal glared at him and made him grunt with the sharp pain from her elbow. She pointed at him and threatened, “I said to look at the two, not just Tiffany-ssi.”

“Aw babe, you jealous?”

“Nah boy, I’m not jealous,” she affirmed confidently. “I’m just jumping on this videographer-actress ship, that’s why you can’t look at her.”

“Huh?” He looked at her very confusingly, rolling her eyes because those words were probably a bit too big for that brain of his. She sighed and explained, “Those two look cute together, that’s why I’m not letting you look at her. Go look at someone else, not Tiffany-ssi.”

“Seunghyun Hyung isn’t even an actor though.”

“Yeah, but looks better than all the actors in this industry.”

“Even me?” He asked with a sad pout, making Krystal flick his pouting lips with her finger to snap him out. He was so not getting her point right now. Raising her voice, she responded, “Did I even say your name? Seunghyun Oppa is a handsome cameraman. Tiffany-ssi is a gorgeous actress. I’m starting my own ship right now, they’re freaking cute. So, don’t look at her, look at someone else.”

“Babe. The only girl I look at is you anyways. I don’t know about you, you be noticing other guys in this industry. Should I become paranoid about this?” Mino joked, getting her to scoff. Despite Krystal’s straightforward personality and her bluntness, and the fact that she barely showed affection, Mino knew how sincere she was and how much she loved him being in this relationship. As they continuously looked at the pair, Mino put his arms around her and went on to say, “I’m only one ship.”

“What ship?” She asked with a laugh, remembering the first time he had no clue what a ship even was. He pulled her closer and said sweetly, “Mino and Krystal ship.”

“Oh god, you cheeseball,” she pushed him off of her and started going the other way, making sure not to disturb Seunghyun and Tiffany. Mino had to catch up with her and softly say to her, "Babe. Wait for me though!"

----

By the end of the night, Krystal heard footsteps coming up from behind her, so she expected it to be Mino telling her that he was ready for them to go home. To her surprise, it was Leeteuk, so she suddenly got tense wondering if he was going to complain about her acting today. 

She stood stiffly and forced a smile nervously, as he came up to her with a chuckle, seeing her become so tense. 

"Don't worry," he already waved his hands to make her feel better. "You did great today." Krystal let out a relieved sighed, now wondering why he came up to her when the set had ended already. Since she was leaning against the tree, he gave her no space to move up to him, so she was stuck between him and the tree. Her heart started racing, but she couldn't necessarily say that it was a good thing. She felt more intimidated than anything. "You really did great today," he complimented sweetly, smiling at the face he found beautiful since the first day he met her at the first workshop. "So much improvement. I knew you were able to do it." 

"Thank you, Leeteuk-ssi. I'm happy to hear that." 

"Are you tired though?" 

Krystal lightly nodded and replied, "I am, but not nearly as tired as you, I'm sure." Suddenly, he chuckled and cupped his hands around her face, making her wince a bit. What the heck was he doing? Smiling at her and carressing her jaw with his thumb, he replied, "Thanks for worrying about me. But I hope I didn't make you too stressed with some of my comments. If I made it harsh, I apologize." She wasn't necessarily saying she was worried about him, she was just stating the obvious that the director obviously had a lot more work to do than all of the actors on the set. 

"That's fine. You're the director, I know you're doing your job. You know what's best. I can't stress out from what you do as your job." 

She slightly brushed his hands off around her face, irritating him since she didn't let him touch her. With Mino, she didn't seem to mind any of that. Instead of her face, he went for the top of her head and rubbed it softly, in which she just felt suffocated now. Where the hell was Mino? Why was he taking so long to change? "You're such a sweetheart. Always so understanding. I wish everyone else was like you, the job would be much easier." 

Krystal laughed nervously and bent down a bit, trying to get his hands off again. When they were off, she said, "I'm sure a lot of people understand you, Leeteuk-ssi. They know how hard you work." 

"You know what was hard?" He asked deeply, intensely staring into her eyes. When she made awkward eye contact with him, she shook her head as he answered further, "You and Mino's kiss scene was the hardest one to film."

"Was it rough to film the angle?" She asked worriedly, widening her eyes filled with concern. "Did Mino and I do anything wrong? I'm so sorry if we did anything to cause problems."

From a short distance, Tiffany's blood began to boil when she went back to grab her shoes, seeing Leeteuk trapping Krystal against the tree, and she could see how uncomfortable she looked. Why the hell was Leeteuk still trying with this girl? Why was he so sickening and shameless? At the moment, he was carressing her head and saying in the lowest tone, "It was just tough to see you have to go through an awkward position. You can speak up if you're ever uncomfortable with anything. I can change around anything for you." 

Krystal nervously laughed, assuming that she had an ugly stink face on because she's never felt so awkward before. Honestly answering, she just kept nodding her head. "I wasn't uncomfortable at all. Mino and I... We're really close, so we seriously don't mind it." Krystal wasn't about to tell him that they were an actual couple because that would go against the rules that Myungsoo taught her from saying before. 

"So close, huh?" Leeteuk repeated what she said in question form, still not taking his hands off of her until she started swallowing the lump in . She just wanted to leave now. "You may not mind it, but I do." 

"Huh?" 

"Don't forget what I told you before," he told her, slightly in a demanding and dominant way. "Be sure to separate fantasy life from reality. It's best for you." 

That's it, Tiffany couldn't handle it anymore. He was obviously making this girl feel burdened and uncomfortable, so Tiffany needed to go in to put a stop to this nonsense. She went in between them intentionally, breaking the little space they had in the middle of them. Immediately, Leeteuk's facial expressions changed negatively once he saw Tiffany with her straight face come up to them. Krystal wanted to let out the biggest deep breath for Tiffany coming up to her - at this point in time, she'd rather get insulted than having to be alone with Leeteuk. Before Tiffany even started giving a dirty look to him, she looked at Krystal and bluntly said, "Your boy just finished changing back. I parked behind you guys so it'd be nice of you to at least drive up so I can leave." 

Despite the blunt and harsh way Tiffany said that, Krystal couldn't help but feel thankful she came at the best time ever. Leeteuk looked at Krystal unpleasantly and asked, "You came here with Mino?" 

"They're going to the same place tonight," Tiffany interjected, giving him a dirty look. "It would be stupid if they bought different cars." 

All Leeteuk could do was stare back at Tiffany filled with anger and annoyance to why she had to interfere with every single time he was trying to be alone with Krystal. Seizing the opportunity to just leave, Krystal bowed to both of them goodbye and quickly sprinted to get back to Mino. Once it was Leeteuk and Tiffany left alone, all he could do was give her a glare and she knew his face, so she responded with a shrugging attitude. 

“I suggest you back off with this, Mi Young,” Leeteuk threatened, looking at her filled with furiosity and anger in his eyes and he took a step closer to her. She wasn’t going to step back this time because she wasn’t afraid of this bastard and she wasn’t going to act as someone weak at all. “This is not any of your business, I don’t see the point of you interfering with this." 

"It's going to be my business if something happens to that girl." 

"Oh my god," he faked a sigh, eyes widened, sounding shocked. "You care about people? When did this happen?" 

“I’m not gonna let anything happen to her,” Tiffany threatened back, her eyes filled with furiosity and hatred for this sicko. "If anything happens, I swear you won't even be -" He didn't even let her finish the sentence as he cut her off and said, "Please... Go somewhere else with your pathetic threats because it has no effect on me. When has anything ever been against me?" 

"Leave her alone," Tiffany demanded, stepping up to him and angrily looking at him deeply in the eyes. "She's already happy being with Mino. You're the one that needs to back off, not me." 

The fact that Tiffany brought up that Krystal and Mino were together got him furious, so he walked forward into Tiffany to make her back hit the tree, not caring about her getting scratched or scorned in any way. "No, Mi Young. You back out of this. Because I'm gonna guess if you don't back out, I'll take it as you wanna try to give that night many years ago... Another try." As he got closer to her, Tiffany had the strong verge just to slam her hands across his psychotic face, but instead, she heard that familiar deep and hoarse voice coming near them and asking, "Is there anything wrong?" 

When they both looked up, they saw Seunghyun standing nearby them, clearly knowing that he had interrupted with something, but he got worried about Tiffany so he came in as fast as he could. Leeteuk stepped away from Tiffany and acted as if nothing was wrong, giving Seunghyun one of his bright and yet, fake smiles. Shaking his head, he answered, "Everything's fine, Seunghyun. Just catching up a little with Tiffany." In response, all Tiffany was doing was glaring at him with her dagger eyes as he began to walk away from them. Once Leeteuk was gone, Seunghyun went up to her, seeing her all worked up and didn't have the happiest face on. He held onto her forearm and asked, "Is anything up?" 

"Something's always up if it's with him," a bitter Tiffany replied, crossing her arms and taking in how angry she was right now. He really wasn't going to stop messing with Krystal by the looks of it. Even though the drama was coming to an end, the production of the new drama with the four sister storyline was about to begin soon, and Leeteuk had obviously taken over Krystal and Mino's couple, so that means more interactions had to happen with them. How the heck was she going to help Krystal get away from that creep? With concern, she looked at Seunghyun and warned him. "Don't trust that guy, ever." 

"What's wrong with you two?" Seunghyun blocked Tiffany as she tried to pass him. Their bodies nearly crashed into eachother from him not letting her go. Looking at Tiffany, worried about her, he said, "Why does it seem like he gets angrier everytime he's with you? I've been noticing it since I came to the set. It seems like he gets angry with you and it just increases whenever you answer him. If you know he gets mad easily, why do you still answer him that way?" 

She stayed silent for a few moments, contemplating her anger in, and absorbing everything just to calm herself down. Finally, she looked at Seunghyun, a bit more softly this time, since it was only him. Biting down on her lower lip, she said, "You wanna start noticing people, right?" He didn't answer her directly, but the way he looked at her gave it away so she knew she could go on. "Start with the people you don't expect first." 

"I'll wait for you in the front then," Taeyeon said into the phone, as she was dragging her suitcase on the sidewalk to get to entrance of The Residence, a luxurious condominum building that she had convinced everyone that she lived in, even Denny Kim. "That way you don't have to go pass the security guards." 

"Okay sweetheart. You can come down then. I'll be there in just a minute." 

Taeyeon fixed her long dark hair even with her puffy hoody from her jacket covering her head, but she had to make sure she didn't look like a mess seeing him. Since he probably wasn't only going to take her to sleep at the condominium room that he shared with her. She was relieved when she saw the condo building, standing on the sidewalk right in front and acted like she was just coming out of the building. Before she had come back to the city of Seoul from her house, she put on plenty layers of make-up to cover all of the huge bruise and any other little wounds that were on her face. Since she was back in the city, she had to call Denny to come pick her up to take her to the secret condo that they shared together to have all of their pleasurable desires in this place. 

Ever since her popularity began rising, she once filmed in this particular condo, and she had tricked everyone who worked with her in believing that she resided in a suite here. Even Denny believed that she lived here, but she did her best to always make this lie smooth. 

Taeyeon saw Denny's Black BMW x5 with the license plate that she remembered drive up and started slowing down, so she started putting on a fake smile for him. The car approached and he put his blinker lights on to park. 

Because he worried about paparrazi or anyone who was following the entertainment life closely, he always changed cars to pick her up so no one would suspect anything, since he had four different cars, including the ones he shared with his wife, Bong Cha. He also had her cover herself when she walked out to anywhere there the public could see if he was ever going to pick her up. Obviously she obeyed because doing all of this, she received roles for dramas and all the extra money from the pleasure. It worked out because he had a reputation to maintain of being the boss and she had to keep being innocent like everyone had believed. She wasn't about to get caught that she was sleeping around with the CEO / President of Kim Film Divisions and there was no chance that she was going to ruin herself. 

Rapidly, she put her purple suitcase in the back seat of the car and climbed to the passenger seat on the right. When she was in the car, she took off her hoodie and was relieved when the warm heat was finally blowing into her face because she had been walking in the cold for about an hour already with the struggling of traveling to get to this condo building that she pretended she live at. The moment Denny saw Taeyeon's face, he leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips and asked her, "Did you wait for me long, sweetheart?" 

Taeyeon shook her head. "No, I just woke up from a long nap. I was really worn out from the weekend, so I felt like I just wanted to sleep." 

"Hope you're awake for tonight then sweetheart," he told her with a wink and she just smiled... The fake smile she always gave to him when he basically told her that he was going to have with her. She also just nodded her head, basically replying that she had agreed with it. 

Play dirty to win, Sojin always told her... And she was doing just that... She knew she had degraded herself, her dignity and everything about her just to get to the top. No matter how dirty she was, no matter how low she sunk... She was never going to give up trying to get to the top. 

The moment Myungsoo saw Hyoyeon stepped into the building of KFD, with her usual casual attire of an oversized black Boy London hoodie, skinny jeans and black boots, he was wondering what she was doing by the building today. It was a Wednesday morning and he hadn't remembered making any appointments with her, nor did he see her name scheduled anywhere for the meetings today. He started walking towards her direction as she started becoming clearer for her to see that she was holding a plastic bag with a box in her hands.

"Hyoyeon Noona," he called out loudly, getting her to turn around. Once she did, she gave him her bright smile and waved at him, walking over to go talk to him. As she was approaching him, he immediately asked her, "What brings you here?" 

Purposely closing his eyes to show that she was sleepy since it was only eight in the morning, she replied, "I have a meeting with the scriptwriting team and all of the directors and producers to come finalize the script."

"Scriptwriting team?" Myungsoo questioned, giving her a confused look. "Directors and Producers? Today?" 

"If I didn't hear wrong," Hyoyeon said back, getting worried that Myungsoo looked super confused. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow and asked, "All of the directors and producers? That has to include my dad too, right?" 

"Your dad called me to come in," she explained. "He said to come meet up with all of the directors and producers so we can have a detailed meeting about the script so he can finally pass down all the information to the production team. Maybe that's why you didn't know about it. He just called me last night, it sounded pretty urgent." 

Myungsoo just scratched his head, wondering why Nyny didn't inform him about this. "Whose a part of the meeting?" 

"There's me and the two other script writers for this drama. Jackson Wang and Bae Joohyun," she stated, looking at him sleepily. "Then all of the directors... So Dong Wook-ssi, Taecyeon-ssi, Leeteuk-ssi, Baekhyun-ssi and Chanyeol-ssi. Then all of the producers... Your dad, Changmin-ssi and Seungri-ssi. Stop looking so confused, you're scaring me." 

"I'm just confused to why I didn't know about this meeting." 

"Well, it's just the drama," Hyoyeon shrugged, half-smiling at him. "It doesn't really have anything to do with the celebrities. It's not necessarily your job to know the pre-production things about the company. Isn't it your job to take care of the celebrities? I mean I know your girl is a part of this drama and all, but make sure you remember what your job is." 

"Noona," he gritted his teeth, hoping no one heard that. Hyoyeon could only laugh as she successfully, seeing how flustered he got. It was because Minji a part of this drama, since he felt like he had to make sure everything went smooth just so she could finally get to show herself for South Korea to see. Hyoyeon absolutely knew he was getting involved with this drama so much because of her... Because ever since she began working for KFD as a screenwriter for their dramas, she knew Myungsoo only came to work because of his father and he's never really been interested in the entertainment life. However, Minji was changing his mindset on that. Laughing, Hyoyeon reached up to rub his head playfully and said to the younger friend of hers, "I'm playing with you, bro. I'm gonna give you a suggestion though." He leaned in closer to her short self and waited to listen what she had to say. "I'm pretty sure if you involve yourself a lot with this drama, people are gonna start questioning you since you never even once gave a crap about the previous dramas. Like, unless I dragged your to stay with me late at night, but that's besides the point. Your job is to take care of celebrities... I'm sure there's more ways you can take special care of Gong Minji." 

"Noooonnnnaaaaaaaaa," he whined, pulling away and scratching his head, making her laugh to how adorable he looked. Hyoyeon remembered the first days she had met him, he was still a little heartbroken from his first break-up, so this was the first time he had seen him actually back into this love game. And she was quite glad it was Gong Minji that was getting him like this, because Myungsoo was a nice guy that deserved a nice girl. Hyoyeon shook him by the arm and played with him. "I'm just trying to give you a heads up, okay bro? I know you're going for it, but be smooth. Be smooth and tell me too, so I know what to write for my stories." 

He laughed at her comment for a few moments, until he started looking at her seriously, happy that Hyoyeon wasn't mad at her about the Tiffany situation anymore from Sunday. He rubbed his head a little and then asked, "Is Tiffany alright?" 

"From Taeyeon or from you?" Hyoyeon asked honestly, also giving him a serious look. He bit down on his lower lip, still feeling guilty for blaming her the other night about the accidental slap that happened, and thinking that Tiffany did it on purpose. "Both." 

"She's fine," Hyoyeon answered simply. "That friend of mine is always fine. Why? You starting to worry about her?" 

"Just... Tell her that I'm sorry," Myungsoo apologized sincerely, Hyoyeon nearly sinking into how sweet he sounded. "Not just for that night, but for everything." After he found out about Taeyeon having with Suho in a professional environment, he felt that he looked at Tiffany so wrong for the past years.

"I'll let her know," she said with a smile. Just then, Nyny came from somewhere, determined to come see Myungsoo. They stopped their conversation that they were talking about and gave their attention to Nyny. Before Nyny came to inform Myungsoo about what she wanted to say, she saw Hyoyeon and happily greeted, "Hi Hyoyeon." 

"Hi Nyny," Hyoyeon said to the girl who was the same age as her. Hyoyeon will never understand to why Myungsoo calls every girl within his company by just their names even if they were only two or three years older... It confused her sometimes because he would call her Noona, but called other girls by their names, even though they were older, so she was confused to what to call everyone else. His methods of being the boss was just confusing to her and now he was treating Minji so special compared to everyone else that it was so obvious about his damn crush. Nyny looked at Myungsoo and started to say, "The lighting technician operator with the name of Choi Siwon called... From the production team. He wanted to know about the paperwork that he had to bring in to get all the approvals made by President Kim, so he knows what to prepare." 

"Is he on the line right now?" 

"I said that I would give him a call back once I asked you." 

"I'll call back myself," Myungsoo said, looking at Nyny, and nudging that he was going to go back to the office back with her. Before he started to take his leave, he looked at Hyoyeon and said, "Are you heading to the meeting yet, Noona?" Hyoyeon nodded her head in reply. After, Myungsoo turned to look at Nyny and questioned, "Nyny, why wasn't I informed that there was a meeting with the pre-production team?" 

"Pre-production?" Nyny questioned him, raising an eyebrow, never once hearing that she needed to inform him about anything before a drama production started. That was the work of the script writers, the producers and sometimes the director. Sure, he was the personal affairs manager, but he never said that she needed to inform him about that. "I didn't know that I had to tell you about that. President Kim just informed me that there was a meeting with the pre-production team before this new drama begins to film. He didn't say anything about me telling you, and you didn't say anything about me having to tell you." 

"You work for me though, Nyny. I thought I told you to tell me everything that goes on with this drama." 

Helping Nyny out, Hyoyeon went in and said, "Your dad literally just called me last night. I don't think anyone knew about this meeting until it was announced by him. Trust me, if I knew, I would've gone to bed earlier last night."  

"I thought I said to inform me about every single process about this drama." 

"I wasn't aware you wanted to know about the pre-production part about this drama," Nyny said in a confusing tone, tilting her head at Myungsoo. "I honestly remember you just told me production and everything about the actors and actresses." 

Hyoyeon snickered and added in, "Oh, only about the production part of this drama and the celebrities. This Noona doesn't matter to you anymore, huh Myungsoo? The only important people is the one whose part of the production." Nyny and Myungsoo knew Hyoyeon was teasing him about Minji, which got them both laughing, while Myungsoo got super shy. Why did so many people know about this? Trying to avoid the Minji topic, Myungsoo looked at Hyoyeon and asked, "You know where the meeting is being held, right? Did Appa tell you?" 

"Yes, he told me," Hyoyeon answered playfully, still flickering her eyes at her as she was still teasing him. Myungsoo shyly scratched his head and was about leave for real this time, but Hyoyeon stopped him, making him turn around again. She poked her head, like she was looking for someone then asked, "Where's the cutie pie?" Referring to Bobby, of course. Giving her a few blank blinks, he answered, "Noona. It's eight in the morning. It's not time to come in yet."

"Oh right," Hyoyeon felt silly for asking that now. "Whoops, I forgot that it was early." 

"Your eye bags should know that it's early," Myungsoo managed to joke back, making her flick her fingers at his neck. However, she handed him the plastic bag with the box that she held into the building with her. "Can you give this to Bobby for me when he comes in please? I promised him that he'd be the first one to get it." 

Confusingly, Myungsoo gripped on the handles of the clear plastic bag, seeing the name of Sweetie Pie on the box, assuming that it was a dessert place. "What's this, Noona?" 

"My brother and my sister-in-law opened up a new dessert cafe across from my familys' restaurant," Hyoyeon explained in detail. Hyoyeon's family, her parents and her aunt, owned a chicken restaurant in Seoul that was quite popular around the area. Sometimes, she went to go help them out because she went back to her house during the weekends and stayed at her condo throughout the weekday. Of course, Myungsoo knew this but he never even had the time to ever go visit her and her family at their restaurant because he was too busy with work, and it was a longer drive than usual. "I went back home Saturday night and I saw Bobby and his girlfriend eating at my famly's place. The entire family like adored him and his girlfriend, so they made sure that these desserts get to him and Joy. So give this to him please when he comes in. He needs to get it... Because... My brother doesn't adore anybody at all." 

The moment Hyoyeon said girlfriend, Myungsoo froze once again. What the hell was this? Even Hyoyeon knew he had a girlfriend. His face went in total shock with the word that came out of his mouth. As a matter of fact, Myungsoo was closer with Hyoyeon more than Bobby was... And Myungsoo was closer to Bobby more than Hyoyeon was... So how the heck did she know about his girlfriend? To the fact that she was giving him desserts for him and his girlfriend. Hyoyeon looked at Myungsoo who had a blank stare so she asked, "Kim Myungsoo. You good, boy?" 

"You just knew that Bobby had a girlfriend when he came to your parents' place, right Noona?" 

Obliviously, she answered, "I knew of his girlfriend before that. I just met her that night they came by the restaurant." 

His eyes went wide again... He felt so left out of this. He didn't feel angry or mad or anything, he just felt upset that Bobby never even once mentioned something so important to his life. "How'd you get to know about his girlfriend?" 

Now Hyoyeon was confused, tilting her head to show her confusion. "I asked him if he had a girlfriend... And he said yes. You met her already, right? Aren't they the cutest thing? They match so much." 

"Why didn't he ever tell me about his girlfriend?" Myungsoo asked out in the open, sounding like a whining child. Hyoyeon and Nyny looked at eachother for a few seconds, then back at him, wondering what was wrong with him. Myungsoo didn't know about his girlfriend? That was strange, because those two were the closest thing ever. Then, Nyny started speaking up and said, "Did you ever ask him about his girlfriend?" 

The answer was quite obvious, because Myungsoo never asked. It was more of assuming about Bobby's life and bossing him around as an intern that it never even crossed his mind that he was going to ask about Bobby, which made him feel terrible at this point. He looked at Nyny skeptically and pointed a finger at her. "Do not tell me that you know about his girlfriend too." 

"I actually do," Nyny replied softly, nodding her head. Myungsoo huffed, in disbelief. "He seriously couldn't tell me though." 

Nyny let out a deep sigh and looked at him seriously, beginning a small lecture to get him thinking. "I'm gonna be totally honest with you, Myungsoo. You don't really give Bobby the chance to open himself up when you guys are working together. I know you guys are close and all, but most of the time, you're like shutting him out so I really don't blame him for not telling you about Joy. Like, you don't really ask about his personal life from time to time. Seriously, Bobby is an annoying loud-mouth, but I'm pretty sure he knows his boundaries. Telling you about his girlfriend is quite random and you're always serious about work, so I think Bobby doesn't want to put something that you would find irrelevant to his life." 

"Him having a girlfriend is not irrelevant to me," Myungsoo stated, shaking his head. "It would've been better if he at least told me. Like, you and Hyoyeon Noona know about this but I'm the one that sees him every single day." Bitterly scoffing and adding in, he scoffed, "I know his university schedule, but he can't tell me about his girlfriend of three years."  

"Boy, I think everyone in KFD knows about his girlfriend," Hyoyeon stated, raising an eyebrow. "Even Tiffany knows her."

"Tiffany?" Myungsoo raised his voice loudly. Hyoyeon nodded and answered, "Yeah. She texted me saying that she met Bobby and Joy somewhere and Joy was so excited because she was a huge fan. She even posted an Instagram picture and got more excited because Tiffany ended up following her. So now they follow eachother." 

"Following?" He asked with his mouth hung open. "Tiffany follows Soo Young on Instagram?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter