Don't Torture Someone

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happiness doesn't come from money or fame. Happiness comes from seeing life without struggle.

**Hello guys. I don't know what happened last chapter, but it half of it got deleted, which was like 10,000 words. So if  I need to remind you of what happened (obviously the parts that got cut off) and for new readers in case. From where it left off from where it cut off (after Hyoyeon runs into Kai at the mall), it goes to Tiffany and Seunghyun crash into eachother and end up eating in a secluded area with one another (he pays for her sushi), Hyoyeon and Tiffany talk on the phone about her new story and as Hyoyeon is explaining, Tiffany gets into the shower and eventually falls in the bathtub, slightly injuring herself. The entire time Hyoyeon hears so she rushes to get to the hotel with Nichkhun, which results in them staying the night. Before Minji goes to sleep, she receives a birthday card from Myungsoo which is a written coupon to get a ramen night with him. Then after Myungsoo asks a favor from Hyoyeon to watch the monitors of each rooms, which results in Hyoyeon and Nichkhun seeing Taeyeon and Suho have . That's where it ended - and I'm kinda sad that all the dialogues got deleted :'( but I hope previous readers will understand my struggle and new readers will have to be a bit confused to where it left off. But thank you for following up on this story <3 

“I don’t know what to do,” Hyoyeon said stressfully, as she sat on the edge of the bed with Tiffany, thinking about the recording that taped Taeyeon and Suho having last night. Hyoyeon and Nichkhun couldn’t watch the scene in front of them, so they covered that particular monitor with a tissue box, and lowered the volume down. The three of them didn’t know why they were so stressed about this, but none of them could sit straightly. When Nyny came back from checking on her kids, Hyoyeon and Nichkhun left the room without saying anything, because by then Suho and Taeyeon had already gone to sleep on their own beds. They were pretty positive that it wasn’t going to happen again because it was already Monday morning, everyone was packing their bags to leave at this point. She looked at Tiffany who was right next to her and shook her head, “Like, do I tell Myungsoo about this? I’ll feel terrible if I tell him and I’m the reason to ruin Taeyeon. Oh my gosh, why did it have to be us to be the ones seeing it? I’m stuck on what to do now.”

“Girl,” Nichkhun said from the sofa he was sitting up, with his legs up. “You’re not the only one who saw it. I saw it too, but I don’t know why you feel so bad right now. At first I was gonna ignore it, but you guys are stressing me out with you.”

Tiffany sighed and shook her head. They were able to talk freely now because Hyoyeon was informed that the cameras were disabled in all the rooms because everyone was ready to go home already. “I know, don’t feel bad. It’s not like you could stop them from having . No matter what, if that footage gets leaked, don’t feel bad because you did nothing wrong.” Hyoyeon nearly cried, covering her face and pushing herself back on the bed because she couldn’t think of what to do. Biting down on her lower lip, Tiffany sat cross-legged very still, not knowing what to do either. Sure, she knew Taeyeon wasn’t the most honest person nor did she have any good intentions, but as a person, Tiffany never wished anything bad upon people no matter how they were. If the footage was going to be leaked, Taeyeon’s popularity and image was going to take a back turn. The moment that people know that Taeyeon is not the person she sees, her career might have been done for, and that made Tiffany uneasy because she has always gained popularity from her sweet, cute and innocent image. When society hated people, their words are harsh... She would know because she deals with reading comments every single day of her life on social media. 

“There wasn’t a way to delete it?” Tiffany asked, as Hyoyeon shook her head when she laid down on the bed. Replying, Hyoyeon stated, “I tried it last night but all of the control keys were locked. There was no way to delete it.”

The three of them sat in silence for a few moments, until Tiffany fidgeted around first, starting to look at both of them. Hyoyeon and Nichkhun gave her a questioned look as she just said, “It’s fine. I won’t let the video clip get leaked out.” 

"What?" Myungsoo asked in dismay, as he sat next to Hyoyeon of the sofa of the lobby room, looking at Tiffany, who didn't exactly want to be near him. They had spent the past twenty minutes explaining about what Hyoyeon and Nichkhun saw when they were monitoring the security cameras last night, but Myungsoo didn't want to believe that actually happened between Taeyeon and Suho. It was just unbelievable. Hyoyeon was still a little uneasy about last night's situation with Myungsoo not believing Tiffany, but she couldn't fully ignore him because, well... She was just really bad at ignoring people. She even had a weak spot not to ignore Jong In, and this was Myungsoo - it just wasn't that easy.

"It's hard to belive, I know," Hyoyeon reckoned, nodding her head. "But I didn't come here to tell you about this so I can sabotage her more. I came here to ask if... There was any way... You could erase the footage. I... Well, the three of us... Tiffany, Nichkhun and I... Don't want it to get out for the public to see. Her career will be done for if it gets out. It's not the American society where a tape will be accepted easily." 

"Erase it?" Myungsoo was quite shocked, knowing that Hyoyeon came to beg for this, while Tiffany just sat there in complete silence. "Noona, you're asking me to erase a tape. Taeyeon has to know the consequences of doing something like this in a professional environment. There are punishments to these kinds of things, why do you think I set specific rules for this workshop?" 

"Yeah, well she messed up, okay?" Hyoyeon whined, biting down her lower lip. "Yeah, she broke the rules. But something like this is literally going to destroy her career and I will not be able to live with myself knowing that I was a witness to see all of it." 

"Hyoyeon Noona. I know you're a nice person, but you wouldn't be part of the one destroying her career. If anything happens, you don't need to feel guilty about it. She did it for herself, it wasn't in your control at all." 

"So, you're telling you can't erase it at all?" 

"What's the point of erasing it?" He questioned with a shocked look upon his face. This added more stress to him now because Taeyeon was so popular, it would kill his company and her reputation if any of this got out. "If she does it again, it's bound to happen again, and I can't help her when that happens." 

Finally, Tiffany decided to speak up and tone her voice in her business phase, coming at him bluntly. "It's not only gonna sabotage her, it's gonna sabotage you, your dad and your uncle's company. A leaked video is worst type of thing that can happen in the entertainment industry. Right now, the video is under control so it's best to stop it while you can." 

"Why are you guys helping her?" Myungsoo questioned, shaking his head in disbelief. Turning to look at Tiffany, he didn't want to believe it but he said, "Especially you... After all that's happened." 

If Tiffany could spit everything out at him, she would say that even though Taeyeon was the one who didn't move her face while she threw a slap her way, everyone thought she was a raging because of all of her scandals and news articles, and how everyone was part of this judgmental society, she really would throw everything out on the table, just to say that she wasn't as bad as everyone thinks. However, Tiffany just looked at him intensely in the eyes, being able to notice the confusion that filled up his eyes. Letting out a deep breath, she finally said, "Taeyeon's not ready to deal with that." 

Then, Hyoyeon looked over at her, very worriedsome, while Myungsoo continuously listened to her. "Some people can't handle getting hate. She's the type of actress whose praised how nice she is and the sweet, innocent image she has. If this tape leaks out, everyone is going to judge and there is a guarantee that she will get hate for it. If I can get hate and judged from pictures of just going out with a friend, it is going to be increased if anyone ever sees this video of her and Suho. Taeyeon's not ready for it and she won't know how to handle it. She wouldn't know what to do, so save her reputation when you have the chance. Leave all the hate for me, because I can handle it."

Myungsoo stared at her intently, his mind clearing up from ever thinking Tiffany was this harsh and cruel soul who just came here to ruin his father and uncle's company. She was something else at this point that his mind couldn't even make out. With crossed arms against her chest, Hyoyeon just sat there, biting down on her lip nervously. 

Tiffany looked at him, very seriously and begged only one thing from him. "Don't torture someone who can't handle it." 

If stress didn't hit him enough, he felt like a pile of rocks had fallen onto his body while he was thinking about what to do with Taeyeon. Right now, the only person who has access to those video clips were Nyny, in which she had to review all of the clips for her own before actually submitting it to his father and his uncle to make it programmed on television. Nyny wasn't the one to be concerned about because in any way, with the clip being in her hands, she wasn't going to let it out get out without any consent. However, the concern now was that, Taeyeon was how he expected. If she was hiding this side of her, one day, it would eventually get spilled if she kept going on like this. That is what concerned Myungsoo the most out of everything.

He took out to play with his phone, trying to call any drivers for him to come pick him up by the hotel so he could go back home. Because the workshop was a tiring weekend, Dae Hyun and Denny actually allowed him to take a break for two days. All of the actors and actresses had left early, especially Krystal, Mino and Tiffany - since they had their continuous drama that was almost ending to film today. Suho was also filming another drama, while Han Bin had an event that he was a presenter for to attend. Coming back on Wednesday would be more dramas, more dealing with coordinating with people who didn't understand him sometimes, more dealing with maintaining everyone's image so their company doesn't get insulted... Just more dealing with everyday life that he was starting to be tired to be a part of. 

"Myungsoo-ssi," he heard a familar girl's voice call for him, making him turn around to see Minji. He immediately put his phone in his pockets, forgetting everything he wanted to do and whoever he was doing to call when he saw Minji. Her bright smile just lifted the heavy pile of rocks that were burying him as he managed to let out a smile with her. She bent down a little, also saying, "I didn't know you were still here. I thought you had left with Nyny-ssi." 

"Oh, Nyny's kids are really sick so she went back home early this morning. I just stayed behind to finish sending everyone off. I thought you left the same time as Han Bin this morning. I heard something about him giving you a ride back home." 

Still managing to keep her cute smile, she shook her head and timidly chuckled. "He only offered me a ride, but my siblings are picking me up, so I didn't go with him. I need to go see my mom anyways." 

"That's good for me then," Myungsoo whispered happily, scratching the back of his head. She widened her eyes, perking her ears up to see if she heard clearly and questioned, "What'd you say?" Stuttering back, he shook his head, "Nothing, nothing. I'm glad I caught you before you left. You said you were on the way to see your mother?" When she nodded her head, he asked further, "Where is she?" The question got her stuck, causing her to stutter more, so she stopped a little before answering that her mother was sick in her hospital bed. Bringing herself back, she smiled more and responded, "Umm, she went to her cousin's house for the week, so I haven't seen her. My sister and my little brothers are picking me up, so we all get to see her today." 

Myungsoo nodded his head happily, not being able to stop admiring how adorable and cute she was. Everything about her made his heart beat faster and sent tingles down his spine everytime he caught a glimpse of how happy she was. Since he hadn't seen a car pick her up yet, he gritted his teeth together nervously, wanting to stay here for a while. "Did you have a fun weekend?" 

"I did," she laughed, thinking about her little mishap with the bathroom. "Despite getting sick that day, I still managed to have fun." 

"Oh god, I didn't mean to make fun of you," he said with a worried tone, completely forgetting that she got majorly sick the other day. "I completely forgot you were sick. It's just... You don't look like a sick person at all today, so it completely slipped my mind that you were sick. I'm sorr-"

"Myungsoo-ssi, stop apologizing," she waved her hands in front of his face and looked at him genuinely, making sure he knew that she was going to be fine. "I know you didn't mean it. I had a fun time despite everything. I can never be mad at you, you're the meanest boss, remember?" When she said that jokingly, they made direct eye contact where she stuck her tongue out at him, knowing that she was talking about the thoughtful birthday gift he slid into her hotel room last night. 

"You planning on using the coupon anytime soon?" He said sweetly, looking at her, giving the face of someone who was waiting for the answer. Minji put her hands behind her back and hummed a little before answering, "It depends. Is the coupon only valid for a ramen meal?" 

"It can be valid for anything," he played along, amused by how delighted she was, not backing away under any circumstances of him asking for her to spend time with him again. "Just as long as you use it. You can use it more than once too... If you choose to. It's a more than one time type of coupon." 

Blushing like crazy, feeling her face become super hot, all she was able to do was smile, as if her face was about to rip from it. Ruffling her hair a bit, she bit down on her lower lip and responded in a sweet tone, "No expiration date, right?" 

"For you, no. There's no expiration date." 

She squirmed her body around nervously, wanting to say more, but shyness took over her entire body, highly delighted that a perfect guy like Myungsoo would spend his precious time wanting to have a meal with her. She wanted to back away since she felt like she was on such a lower level as him, but with how comfortable he made her feel, and how sweet he was to her, she really couldn't help herself everytime he talked. Sighing loudly, all she could tell him was, "Thank you for the birthday gift. I'm glad you were the last person to wish me a happy birthday."

"Why's that?"

"Best things always come last."  

Before he could say anything else, a black Honda Accord pulled up right in front of the hotel, getting them to stop talking. The window on the passenger side and the back side went down, revealing a full car of four people. Myungsoo saw a pretty and petite girl in the drivers' seat, then three younger boys taking up the rest of the seats. When Minji saw the car, she automatically knew that Yoona, Chanwoo, Jungkook and Jimin had come to pick her up so they could all visit their mother in the hospital. 

"Nooooonaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" Jimin began to greet her in the highest pitched voice and very loudly, not caring about how obnoxious he sounded. Oh no, Myungsoo was here... She definitely did not want to meet him her embarrassing siblings, that only caused more awkwardness and mortification on her part. Quickly, Minji tried to use hand motions to lower their voices down, while Myungsoo just stood there with a bright smile smudged across his face. Yoona poked her head past Chanwoo, who was in the passenger seat and said, "Sorry I'm late, Minz. The traffic hit like crazy this morning." 

"It's okay, Unnie." 

Myungsoo stood there shyly, putting his hands in his pockets as he assumed that everyone in the car were her siblings. Chanwoo poked his head out and rested his elbows on the window area. "Minji Noona, I missed you so much. I'm so sad that you missed your birthday yesterday with us." 

"Ay, you taking all the credit, little bro," Jimin sassed, giving the back of his head a small push. Doing it as well, Jimin cutely poked his head out and told his older sister, "I missed you so, so, so, so much, Minji Noona. I realized how much I missed you not hearing your complaints right at my ear for an entire week." 

"Oh trust me, I'll make it up to you," Minji warned him, getting Myungsoo to laugh. Turning back to look at Chanwoo, she said, "I missed you too. Did you go help out Appa at work like you promised me?" Chanwoo nodded his head, Minji knowing that her father worked part-time at a diner, and Chanwoo went to go help him on his free days when he wasn't so tired. Jimin and Jungkook would've went to but because they were brats and didn't listen as much, they had tutoring lessons to go to and other activities dealing with school. They all began to wonder who Minji was talking to, each giving different cynical looks, especially Jimin and Jungkook. Chanwoo was just sitting there innocently as usual, while Yoona was looking at her with a cunning smile. Awkwardly, Minji turned to look at Myungsoo and nervously introduced, "This is my family." 

Nicely, he smiled at them as Minji continued to introduce both sides. "Guys, this is my boss, Myungsoo-ssi." 

"Your boss?" Yoona asked louder than usual, looking excited. Before Minji could even nod her head to respond, Yoona poked her head out and told Myungsoo, "Thank you so much for taking my little sister in to be an actress. When she was applying for jobs, I didn't think a company would take her." That made Myungsoo laugh, but Minji was completely flustered by what Yoona just said, face palming herself to hide the embarrassment. Giving a glance at Minji, Myungsoo laughed and responded to Yoona, "Our company would've been blind not take her. We're actually lucky to have her." 

Well... At least he feels lucky to have her working within the same company. 

As Yoona was poking her head out to talk to Minji and this Myungsoo man, Jungkook began to give a wary look, trying to recall where he saw this guy before. Seeing him before wasn't the big concern, the bigger concern was why was he looking at his sister that way? He was so not happy about that. Elbowing Jimin in the arm, with a nudge, he said, "Jimin Hyung. You sense something weird about that guy?" 

"Which guy?" 

"The only one standing next our sister, Hyung!" Jungkook lightly hissed back, gritting his teeth at his older brother. Giving back a skeptical look, Jimin replied, "I've sensed it ever since he dropped her off that day at our house." 

"Hyung, I couldn't even see anything the day she got dropped off," Jungkook said amusingly. "I only saw a guy in the car. I didn't know it was this good-looking dude. If I knew it was him, I would've gone up to the car to give a little talk to him." 

"You're like seventeen, sit down, you talking to nobody. And what the hell do you mean if you knew he was this good-looking, you would go up to the car? You want our sister to have an ugly boyfriend or something?" 

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's shoulders. "Jimin Hyung. Handsome men are dangerous. And if our sister is involved with a handsome man, I may have to be involved in this situation too. Look at me for example, handsome." Rolling his eyes, Jimin scoffed and shoved Jungkook to remove his arms around him. Shaking his head, he said, "I don't see no handsomeness. You're a fetus, be quiet. No one is afraid of your face, bro. You are far from dangerous." 

"Hyung, I'm not dangerous with you guys obviously, you guys are my family," Jungkook huffed a bit, crossing his arms. "But this guy though... What does he want with our sister?" 

"He dropped her off the other day and he's standing with her right now. There's gotta be something up." 

"I still can't believe you saw him that night. It was so late and dark, and I was tired. I couldn't see a thing." 

"I just have a better eyesight than you, bro," Jimin let out a small lecture, looking at him seriously. "This is what we're all trying to say. You don't listen to any of us when we all tell you to get glasses. All you care about is looking handsome, you brat." Jungkook wasn't aware of how this turned into a lecture, so he bit his teeth together and decided to stay quiet, so he could look at Myungsoo and his sister that he was worried about. "Right now, all I care about is this homie right here talking to our sister. He's talking to Yoona Noona too, he's trying too hard, I don't like this." 

Yoona and Myungsoo finished their small talk, introducing eachother, thanking him for taking Minji into work with him and other brief conversations that took about two minutes or so. Lastly, Yoona gave him a shy smile and said, "Please take care of my sister while she's here." 

"Don't need to worry about that," he said nicely, slightly bending down. "I was planning on taking very good of her." When Minji smiled at him, Jungkook unpleasantly poked his head out the window and interjected, "You don't need to take care of her that good now, there's a lot of actresses in the company that can be taken care of." 

Embarrassed and turning red, she pointed to them and detailedly introduced, "These are my brothers. Chanwoo, Jimin and Jungkook." The only person who bowed very nicely was Chanwoo, while Jimin and Jungkook were looking at him skeptically, trying not to be so friendly to this man being involving his sister, otherwise he would've assumed highly, and it wasn't that easy to pass their gates, since Minji has never been in a relationship before. Waving at them, Myungsoo smiled sincerely and greeted, "Hey guys, nice to meet you. Don't worry about your sister, she's safe being with us." 

"Is she safe being with you though?" Jimin whispered softly, not loud enough for Myungsoo to hear, but Minji could read his lips, while everyone in the car could hear him clearly. Yoona reached out to hit his knees and hissed at him to be quiet. Chanwoo nicely smiled at him and said, "Thank you for taking care of Minji Noona. Please make sure she doesn't work too hard, she's a stubborn person. When she's tired or feeling sick, she doesn't tend to tell anyone because she doesn't want anyone to worry about her. Please look after her for all of us." 

"I'll definitely do that, no need to worry," he said, turning to look at Minji and smirked. "I kinda guessed she was stubborn." 

Blushing like crazy, Minji looked down to look at her white converses, biting down on her tongue to hold in her flustered emotions at the moment. God, he was so damn cute, he needed to stop looking at her so sweetly like that. With his words and how he gazed down at her, she could literally feel herself burning with all the warmth tingling down her entire body. In the car, Jungkook raised an eyebrow at their sudden flirting and poked his head out again, "Ahem. Stubborn girls are hard to take care of. It might take a lot to take care of her." 

Immediately, Minji wanted to strangle Jungkook for continuously embarrassing her in front of Myungsoo. She looked at Myungsoo and nervously chuckled to say, "I should get going now. I don't want to keep you up. You're probably busy." 

"You're not keeping me up, stubborn," he told her, making her widen her eyes. "You're the one who should get going. I have two days off, so I'm free. I just can't go home yet because my car broke down, so I'm calling for someone to pick me up. You have a script reading in four days since the shooting of the drama is gonna begin in about two weeks, so you should take some rest for that as much as you can. Make sure your stomach is okay before you start working hard again." 

"You know my schedule?" 

Well, he wasn't about to say he pays attention to only her schedule, so he just nodded casually. "I know everyone's schedule. It's my job to know everyone's schedule. It's also my job to take care of you." Jungkook and Jimin both coughed loudly at the tone of him saying take care of you, so when Myungsoo caught on, he gave them a quick smile, turning back to Minji and corrected himself. "And to take care of everyone else under KFD." 

"Thank you, Myungsoo-ssi," she said, politely bending her upper body down to give him a small bow. "I should get going then. My mom is probably waiting. Thank you so much for this weekend and a big thank you for helping me with me being sick the other day. I owe you a lot for that."

"Let me help you get your duffel bag into the car," he offered, since Yoona had already popped open the back trunk for her. Minji tried to stop him from being so kind, however, Jungkook was the one to put a stop to that. Rushing, he abruptly opened the car door on his side and got out of the car to go get Minji's duffel bag so Myungsoo wouldn't have to struggle. Being able to sense the worry that he had for his older sister, Myungsoo just stood back and understood the protective characteristics that teenage boys tended to have for their older sisters, which is why he didn't question anything. Gripping onto the straps of her duffel bag, he tried to give Myungsoo an intimidating look, but that only took a few seconds until he just got a smile in response, so he went to the back of the car to place Minji's bag down. Shaking her head, Minji was just thrown off with her second to youngest brother's actions. He was still a teenage boy, what right did he have to worry about her? She was already twenty-one, she could clearly take care of herself. Taking a deep breath, she said softly, "This brother of mine."

"I guess I haven't gotten his approval yet," Myungsoo said sweetly, literally blurting out. Minji whipped her head at him, enlargening her eyes as she questioned, "Approval?"

"Appr-approval of... Taking care of you... As a boss," he stuttered in response, very nervously, wondering how he even blurted that out. He wasn't even sure what level he and Minji were on to even step up to get her younger brother's approval. Pressing her lips together, Minji nodded and said, "I'll approve myself. Don't worry about him. He doesn't know how I owe you for helping me so much." 

"You don't owe me anything," he shook his head in response. He went a step closer to her, since Jungkook was still watching at the back of the car, leaning against it to watch them while he had his arms crossed against his chest. Myungsoo leaned a bit closer to Minji and said sweetly into her ears, "Just make sure to use your coupon." 

She bobbed her head to make him wait a little, giving him the cutest facial expression that nearly made his heart beat faster everytime. Finally, she just nodded her head in agreement. "You promise no expiration date." 

"None for you," he said, pleasantly sweet. Jungkook heard their rather sweet conversation, that if he could compare it to any food substances, it would be sugar on top of sugar. Interrupting them without a care, he coughed and said, "Does this coupon have a special promotion? Like a two-for-one type of thing?" All Minji could do was glare at him, trying to signal him to stop talking. When did he get so protective of her? She gave him a hostile a look, but he shrugged his shoulders without a care. Jimin raised his hand from the car and added in, "Actually... It should be a two-for-two type of thing." 

Clenching her teeth at them, she glared at both of them left to right. "It's about to be two-for-zero if you guys don't be quiet." 

"Nah," Jimin rejected, confidently waving his finger at him. "If you try to get rid of us, you'll be by yourself Noona, because we ain't letting him go that easily." 

Minji began to massage her temples, her head hurting from these two being too much right now. The only thing Myungsoo was doing was chuckling and smiling, because he found this family rather cute, than intimdating. Sometimes he just wished he had siblings, it would take a lot less stress out of his life if he had someone that close to turn to. He knew he had Jong In who was his best friend, but sometimes it was just different since he only came home to his father, not even his mother.

Yoona widened her eyes and scowled at Jimin, wishing Jungkook would get in the car already. "Jimin, guys... Shut up. You're embarrassing her." 

"I'm just looking out for my Noona. Jungkook and I did it when Seung Gi Hyung was trying to get you to be his lady, so I don't know why you're so surprised with me doing this to him." 

"Hyung," Chanwoo called, turning around from the front seat to look at Jimin seriously. "We don't even know if this guy is trying to get Minji Noona. You're already trying to scare him off when you don't know anything." 

"Shoot, I know. Seung Gi Oppa didn't ask me to be his girlfriend until he got your approval. You know how long I waited for that question? He would've taken less than a year if it wasn't for you brats," Yoona snickered, remembering the incidents and situations when Seung Gi was making the effort for Yoona to be his girlfriend. He had struggled a lot trying to get pass Jimin and Jungkook, and they were even younger that time. But now, Yoona and Seung Gi had been dating happily for three years; they weren't exactly the type of couple that had it all, physically and financially, but they were always there for eachother, which kept them together. Now that they've grown into teenagers, they probably got more protective as they got older. The character of being protective of their sister just never disappeared. This time, it was for their Minji Noona, who had never been in a relationship before, and who hasn't had the best luck with crushes during her high school years, so they needed to look out for this one. Jimin gave his eye smile and adorably teased, "It was to test his sincerity, Noona. Once he passed the test of being sincere, he was able to pass us. Don't act like you don't like me looking out for you. At least you knew Seung Gi Hyung truly loved you. See where you guys are now? Because of who? Because of Jungkook and I." 

"Listen boy, the overprotection was cute at first because you guys are my little brothers. But when Seung Gi Oppa started taking over seven months to pop the question when we confessed that we liked eachother already, it started becoming not cute anymore. I was about to throw you guys somewhere else because I was getting worried about him not asking me anymore. And I'm a lady, I wasn't about to ask myself despite how much I wanted to. All because you brats." 

"I know, Hyung," Chanwoo obediently agreed, nodding his head. "And this guy looks really nice, I don't think you should scare him off yet, Hyung. He may not be trying to get her like you're thinking. Maybe they're just close as co-workers." 

"Little bro," Jimin brought his hands up to wrap around Chanwoo's chest area and patted them a little. "You have so much to learn about these type of men. You're still an innocent sixteen-year-old boy. Leave it to us to settle these men away from our Noona. He may look nice, but we don't know what he's thinking in the back of his mind. And he's handsome, those are the scariest." 

"You trying to say I don't care about our Noona, Hyung?" 

"Nah, I know you care, but you're so young and innocent. Leave it to Jungkook and I to protect our Minji Noona." 

Yoona raised an eyebrow and scoffed, "Please. Jungkook is just a year older than Chanwoo and you're three years older than him, Jimin. You're all fetuses, for God's sake. Jungkook is not even legal yet, ya'll talking about young and innocent." 

"Listen, just because Jungkook isn't legal doesn't mean he don't know things, Yoona Noona." 

Fed up, Yoona turned around, put her hand on the steering wheel and gave him a serious face. "You know, I think Minji and I need to be the ones worrying about you and Jungkook. You guys are the biggest trouble makers ever. The youngest brother in the family is less of a brat than you, he better stick to staying innocent." Chanwoo just laughed at the comment, sitting obediently and seeing Minji talk to Myungsoo very happily. The last crush that Minji ever had was on a guy named Luhan, who was a few years older than her, but that died down when he started liking one of her friends. She was pretty sad about that crush, but Minji was quite stubborn, so she never really said it out loud. However, the way Minji had been looking at Myungsoo right now was the same way she had looked at Luhan when she had a crush on him a few years back, so he couldn't help but think she had some feelings for him. And the way Myungsoo was looking back, the feelings seemed quite reciprocal. But looking at Myungsoo, his charisma and everything about him, it seemed like he came from a wealthy family, in which it may have been difficult for a guy like him to look at Minji, who came from a family who didn't have anything but loyalty and sincerity. Even though Chanwoo didn't say it out loud like Jimin and Jungkook, he couldn't help but be worried for his sister. Minji had a thing for guys who were a little older than her because she wanted maturity and someone who had the mindset of a grown-up, since she was always taking care of the family, she always wanted someone who could take care of her as well. 

Finally ending the conversation, Minji said, "I should get going now. Thanks for everything again. I'll see you soon." 

"Bye Minji." 

She went to pass by Jungkook who gave her a curious look, resulting in her just secretly pinching his stomach to basically tell him that he was going to get a piece of her mind when they got in the car. A piece of her mind from the embarrassment from everything he just said to Myungsoo. God, her brother was really something else. Other than a brat, he was an embarrassing and rude brat, who had no respect for the person she introduced as his boss. Minji hopped into the car, going into the middle seat next to Jimin, while Jungkook just stood leaning there in the back, looking at Myungsoo. All Myungsoo could do was stand there with a smile on his face, staring at Minji's younger brother with the name of Jungkook, who was rather handsome just like Minji had said, who was this teenage boy giving him an unhappy face. Crossing his arms, he asked, "You got any intentions with my sister, Mr. Myungsoo?" 

"Intentions?" Myungsoo questioned back, raising an eyebrow. As a response, Jungkook nodded, not repeating the question again. He should've been able to understand, he was a smart man. Myungsoo gave a half-smirk and shook his head to reply, "Only good ones. And call me Myungsoo Hyung, please. Your sister is like a friend to me, I'd rather you call me Hyung." 

"Kookie!" Yoona yelled out. "Get in the damn car, you wanna see Omma or not?" 

Jungkook didn't respond to anything, so he just gave Myungsoo another unpleasant look, and then headed into the car. Before he stepped in, he looked at Myungsoo and said, "We'll see." Without waiting, Minji pulled him into the car and made him sit his down to stop making her look like a fool in front of him. When all the doors were shut, Minji, sitting in the middle, waving overly sweet at Myungsoo and told him, "Bye Myungsoo-ssi. Get some rest, you need it." 

"You too. Take care," he directly said to Minji, then looked at everyone else in the car. "It was a pleasure meeting you all. Hope to see you all again." The only person who was happy to say bye were Minji, Yoona and Chanwoo, who all gave him a small bow. While, Jungkook and Jimin gave him a salute with an unhappy look, making sure he knew that they were not going to make it pleasurable for him. When they were all set with giving him waves, the car finally drove off, everyone putting their seatbelts on and rolling the windows up. 

As Yoona was driving, she chuckled a little and said, "Minz. I thought your boss was an actor. Why is he that good looking? He's more handsome than all the male actors he has under his company." 

"I don't know, Unnie. Ask his parents why he's good-looking, they're the ones who made him," Minji sarcastically replied, sticking her tongue out at him. From the rearview mirror, Yoona gave her a glare with that response. "I'm kidding, Unnie. You should see who works behind the scenes, they're all better looking than the actual actors." 

"Your boss is something else. I got his name right though, right? Myungsoo?" 

"Yepp, be formal though. He's younger, but he's still the son and nephew of the biggest people within the company. He basically owns KFD Productions, so keep formal when you see him next." 

"Ah, so I'll be seeing him again, huh?" Yoona in a teasing tone, smiling cunningly into the rearview mirror. Widening her eyes, Minji just said with a nervous and stuttered tone, "I-I-I meant... When-Whenever yo-you pic-pick me up. Like, in case... He-He's the-there, you know? Just... Be formal with him." 

"Noted, Miss Minji," Yoona said sarcastically, making Minji purse her lips. "It shouldn't be me anyways you should be worried about. Worry about those two rude brats with over there." Quickly, Minji reacted and hit both of them on the legs to lecture, "What the hell is wrong with you guys? Why were you so mean to him? You know you being mean can affect my career, he's the one that hired me and he's the one that takes control of everyone. What's wrong with you guys? And he's older too, you guys are way younger than him, do you not remember Omma and Appa's words of being respectful to older people?" 

Jimin pinched his left ear and sneered. "Dang Noona... I thought you were give some space without lecturing. You must've missed us that much, you came at us in full steam." 

"If you guys were nicer to him, I wouldn't complaining." 

"I didn't like the way he looked at you, Noona," Jungkook whined, while Minji whipped his head at him. "To be nice to a male that is involved with you, he must go through some things that earns my level of niceness. It's not that easy, look at Seung Gi Hyung with Yoona Noona." 

"Yeah, Yoona Unnie was about to drop you as a sister with how much trouble you caused for her. How did he look at me, huh?" She questioned angrily, widening her eyes. She didn't exactly didn't want to turn beet red at Jungkook's comment of him looking at her, because she didn't want him to notice any more of her emotions with him. It'd just be more problematic. "He's my boss, where do you want him to look when he's reminding me of something? Like, you want him to look at the sky as he's reminding me that I have a job to do in four days. You guys are too much noticing how he looks at me." 

"It's like how me and Jungkook look at girls when we want them as more than a friend. That's the way he was looking at you, Noona," Jimin explained, making the other three groan with complete annoyance.  She put both hands up at their faces, rolled her eyes upwards and annoyingly said, "I did not need to hear how you guys look at girls, I swear you were born like yesterday. Gosh, I'm not even your younger sister and you guys cause problems for me already. I can't imagine if you were older. You'd have me under lockdown or something." 

"Just because we're younger doesn't mean we can't stop you," Jungkook scoffed, shaking his head as well. Jimin nodded his head in agreement and said, "Yeah, Noona. Remember that." 

"I can take away your video games and you'd probably cry and beg me to give it back," she argued back, rolling her eyes. "Fetuses." 

Deciding to stop all of the conversations, Chanwoo spoke up. "Minji Noona. How was your weekend though? How was your birthday yesterday? Did anyone know it was your birthday?" 

There he goes again, Chanwoo always trying to calm everyone down like the peaceful person that he was. Everyone swore that he was seriously born last to be the balance to everyone in this family. Yoona and Minji were nice sisters, but when it came to lecturing their brothers, they gave it their all because they only wanted what was best for them. Their parents had spoiled Jimin, Jungkook and Chanwoo since they were born because they were the youngest boys of the family, so it left the two oldest sisters having to teach them the most. Minji and Yoona didn't mind it at all though, because it helped their parents in every way. Sighing and settling down, Minji replied, "It was decent. I got a little sick on Saturday when I roomed with Krystal, Taeyeon Unnie and Tiffany Unnie, but it was good. For my birthday yesterday, B.I and I didn't do much besides play games, sing songs, he showed me his rap, I showed him my attempt to rap, playing this tug-a-war blanket game, playing this flicking game... My God, I could go on with Sunday, that boy doesn't sleep. He's a hyperactive monkey that needs a sleeping pill at the time normal people sleep." They all slightly laughed as Minji went on to reply, "For the birthday, B.I prepared a cake for me. He surprised me when I came out of the bathroom, then I got a birthday card from Myun-" She stopped real quick when she was about to mention Myungsoo's name again, but she didn't want to, because she was too lazy to deal with a concerned Jungkook and Jimin, who seemed quite skeptical of their relationship. "I got a birthday card towards the end of the day. So my birthday was perfectly fine."

"Did you tell Tiffany Noona about this Dongsaeng waiting for her until the end of time?" Jungkook questioned, pointing to himself with a pleading look from his obnoxiously handsome face. 

"Imma dongsaeng your face, boy," Minji knocked him on the top of his head, making him grunt a little bit. "Tiffany Unnie does not want a younger boy, she's too mature for that. So, stick to a girl your age, Jungkook." 

Yoona laughed and added on, "Minz, you know Jungkook has a thing for older girls. When we were younger, he'd have crushes on our friends and no girls his age, or even in his grade." 

"See?" Minji argued, glaring at him. "That's just more problematic than me." 

"Noona, older girls just get me, okay?" Jungkook made a dramatic gesture by patting his hands on his chest area. Minji pointed to herself and stated, "I'm older, and I'm your sister, and I still don't understand you. And the hell? You're seventeen, what older girl gets you?" Yoona snickered and also added in, "I'm mad old, I still don't get you. Actually, Seung Gi Oppa doesn't even get you, and he's a man too. You just confusing, Jungkook. At least Jimin is loud, we know everything he's thinking. And Chanwoo... He's just too innocent." As they all laughed, Jungkook still had his hand on his chest. "Guys, I'm pretty sure if I had a chance with Tiffany Noona, she would get me and understand me." 

Minji rolled his eyes at Jungkook, the biggest fanboy of Tiffany Hwang that she's ever seen in her life. As she crossed her arms, Jungkook went on and said, "At least get me a picture where I'm standing next to her, Noona." When Jungkook pleaded and put his face way too close to Minji, she pushed it out of the way and aggressed, "Yah, enough being a weird fanboy liking older girls. If the time comes, I will get you a couple picture with Tiffany Unnie. My lord. You know the only female we should be talking about is Omma. How is she even doing? I couldn't even go to the hospital to check up on her." 

Chanwoo chuckled and answered instead, "It was good, Noona. Omma's blood pressure isn't as high as it was the other day, it went down a little bit but the doctors still want her to stay at the hospital because of all her symptoms showing up from her heart disease. Her chest was aching the other day, so they don't think she's ready to go home yet." 

"Did they even mention her being able to come out?" Minji began to become stressed, thinking about the medical bills that she had to pay off. "How serious is her heart disease?" 

"They're afraid of her having another if she's not under critical medical care," Yoona explained, getting the entire car ride silent. "It's pretty serious, Minz. I don't want her to leave the hospital if there's gonna be another risk of a heart attack like she had last time. I know it's gonna be hard to pay off, but we need to keep our mom's health under control." Minji bit down on her lip, trying to calculate how much money she had received from the two-day workshop that just passed. She had received a check from the accountant today, but she needed to see if it was enough to pay at least part of the medical bills, so the doctors could take could care of her mother. Yoona sighed and continued on, "Appa just paid an entire week for her being at the hospital and that was a lot. He's afraid if he uses more he won't be able to pay any other bills that we have. So I'm gonna try to ask my boss to get my paycheck a little earlier, so the doctors can take care of Omma well, Minz." 

"If she has to stay, she has to stay," Minji said, shaking her head. "I don't want her to leave the hospital if it's going to be dangerous, I don't wanna risk that. We still have a little time to think about it, I'm pretty sure we'll be fine. Just make sure Omma is under hospital care." 

All Minji could do was rub the bridge of her nose, highly stressed, trying to think about her mother, and also thinking about how she was going to care for her mother given her financial status. The only ones that could really help chip in was Yoona, herself, and her father, who seemed to all be at a struggle right now with their jobs. 

She really hoped taking this acting career would help her mother's life... That's the least she can do for the person she needed the most in her family. 

----

While Myungsoo was still smiling with the entire situation with being able to talk to Minji, and meeting her siblings, which he thought was quite cute, he went back to calling around to find a driver so he could get home. After a few moments on his phone, a familiar voice came up from behind him, and said right in his ear. "You don't owe me anything. Just make sure to use your coupon." 

That voice... Myungsoo knew that voice from the back of his head, inside of his heart and down to every vein in his body. That voice that was like a mosquito to his life. Without even looking back, he already let out a deep sigh and harshly said, "Bobby Kim." 

"Damn, Myungsoo Hyung," Bobby said, finally walking to stand right in front of him. "You must love me that much, you remember my voice and you didn't even see me yet. The love is real." 

"Kid, I know your voice from far away, and I want you to be at that far away place." 

"Listen Hyung, don't act cold with me," Bobby said, raising his hands up. "I know you love me, but that mouth of yours is just too busy lecturing me, being pissed off at me, insulting me, hating on me, threatening me..." Myungsoo coughed to interrupt him, crossing his arms against his chest. "You done yet?" 

"Oh no, I'm not finished. But I know that tone though. I shall be done... Because I love you," Bobby held his right hand up, poking his thumb, index and pinky finger to wingle his 'I-Love-You' signal to his very lovely boss. When Myungsoo didn't give him a reaction back, Bobby just continued to be annoying to him. "Anyways... As I was about to go on. Damn Hyung, your tone completely changed when I came up to talk to you. With her, you were all sweet and fluffy like Jack Dawson from Titanic, then with me, it switched to you being The Joker from Dark Knight." 

"Yeah, I'm about to give you a mouth like The Joker to if you keep talking," he threatened, indicating he was about to cut him, trying to scare him from talking too much.  

"Oh, go right ahead, Hyung," he said with a big smile he always gave Myungsoo. "When you do, I can go up to you at work and be like, why so serious?" Bobby even made his tone go deep and raspy to imitate The Joker from the film, Dark Knight, giving Myungsoo a facial expression similar to the character. That made Myungsoo just roll his eyes, massaging his head. Confused, he thought Bobby had left half an hour ago, since they already said their goodbyes before even coming down the lobby. Huffing a little, Myungsoo questioned, "How are you still here?" 

Bobby showed the pole and explained, "Hyung. I was standing behind this pole the entire time and eavedropping on your conversation with Minji Noona. And also heard you trying to score points with her younger brother, but that didn't seem like it worked out with that face he gave you. But damn, you were so sweet to her. I thought I got diabetes from that sugar going into my ears, my lord. Someone call the doctor." 

"No one needs to call the doctor," he threatened with a straight face, pumping his fist at Bobby. "After I get through with you, I'll send you there myself." 

"Daw Hyung, you so sweet. You punch me first, but you love me so much, afterwards you'd have to send me to the doctors' because you're worried about me, right?"

He scratched his head and gritted his teeth. "I need to send myself to the doctors' first from getting an infection from my ears from spending the entire weekend with you. The amount of talking you did within these two days of these workshops, adds up to more talking you do in the office for five days. I didn't think that was possible."

"Duh, Myungsoo Hyung, it's the weekend," Bobby sassed, squinting his mouth. "At least I'm about to let loose on the weekend. Besides, I need to be a little polite at the office and keep myself professional. And also, it's the weekend, which is out of work hours, so I get to show my love for you even more, Hyung." 

"Child, your love for is extreme. You just talk so much." 

"Like damn, I want a coupon to go on a date with you, Hyung. Them hearts that were on the coupon that I drew for you, I know you were trying to send a message to Minji Noona, but my drawing was a symbolism of my heart for you. I bet you she doesn't know that," Bobby sighed, putting his hands on his waist and tried to pout cutely for Myungsoo. 

"That coupon isn't valid for you, child," Myungsoo softly hit him on the head, trying to get him to lower his voice. "Be quiet too. You're the only one who helped me write out that birthday card for her, I don't need anyone else knowing about that." 

"Shoot, with how hard I worked, I deserve a date coupon with you too. I'm about to make from for myself just so I can get a free ramen night with you." 

"Child, don't make a coupon for yourself. We go out to eat all the time anyways. And I always pay for you, so it's always free." 

"I know, but the feeling is different. You look at her with hearts and sugar in your eyes, while me is filled with knives and daggers."

"I am not looking at you with hearts in my eyes child." 

"I know because I ain't Gong Minji, gosh. The love is different." 

He sighed and ended all of this conversation, groaning a bit. "Kid, your hurting my ears right now. I thought you went home already. You left the room earlier than me and said bye to me." 

"Well, I was about to go home twenty minutes ago," he explainined, nodding his head. "But then I got a stomachache and had to take a dump, so that took me a while. So, that's why I just came out to see you being all rainbows and butterflies with Minji Noona." 

"How are you getting home?" Myungsoo gave him a serious look, asking out of concern to how he was getting to his home. "Your parents picking you up?" 

"Nah Hyung. My parents took a trip back home to America, so I have the house to myself. My girlfriend is picking me up. I thought you went home already, you didn't get a ride home with Nyny Noona? You still don't have a ride? You want my girlfriend to drop you off?" 

He whipped his head at Bobby, staring intensively, with a pair of widened eyes, hearing the word coming girlfriend coming out of his mouth. Completely ignoring Bobby's question, he had his mouth hung open in shock and asked, "Girlfriend?" 

"Yeah bro," Bobby nodded his head, acting like there was nothing wrong with anything he said. Why was Myungsoo giving him the most confused facial expression ever? "Well, your car broke down so I wasn't about to ask to get a ride from you like I usually do. My parents aren't here, so my girlfriend is the only option that was available." 

"Girlfriend though?" He was most definitely not aware of Bobby having a girl in his life, or even talking to any girls in his life. He just thought he was this single freshman college kid saving his heart for someone because he certainly never even mentioned his girlfriend even once. Was he missing out on something? Bobby waved his hands in front of Myungsoo's face to get his attention and said, "Hyung. Why are you looking at me like I have five heads? Did I do something wrong?" 

Just then, a red mini cooper pulled up, which excited Bobby because he knew that his girlfriend, Joy, had finally arrived. A confused Myungsoo w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter