For The Camera

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The unpleasant part is the fame part, if you're not careful.

DAY 2: Continued

Right at 4 o'clock on the dot, Tiffany was the first to storm out of that studio because if she stayed any longer, she was going to slap Taeyeon for real this time. It seemed like Sooyoung was babying Taeyeon right after Tiffany accidentally slapped her and Taeyeon kept saying it was her fault because she was being dumb for not moving her face when Tiffany counted. The more innocent she made herself seemed, the more Tiffany looked horrible. Like, was it really her fault that she counted that loud for Taeyeon to move her face and she didn't move it? There was no reason for even slapping Taeyeon besides her annoying self taking all the blame for it. Yeah, she was known for being too real, too blunt, too stuck-up in public, but she was never known to cause problems with anyone. What the hell was Taeyeon trying to do to her? The production of this entire drama didn't even start yet, so she didn't get why all of this was beginning to erupt. 

The bathroom on the same floor had only one room, so she was able to hide and lock herself inside to get away from everyone. She sat on the bathroom counter by herself, trying to take in everything that was going on. 

"What the are you trying to do to me?" Tiffany whispered to herself, referring to Taeyeon. "That was not a ing accident." 

It wasn't... She counted... She knew Taeyeon heard... But Taeyeon didn't move. And she wasn't going to apologize to make it try to seem better, because it wasn't her fault and she wasn't going to become soft just because that happened. 

Just then, three knocks were banged lightly at the door, getting Tiffany to turn to it. "Tiffany-ssi," she heard a familiar female's voice on the other side, narrowing her eyes. Staying quiet for a little, she wanted to see who it was. The female voice came back again, sounding genuine and really familiar, "Tiffany-ssi. It's Minji. Are you okay?" 

"Minji?" questioning again, but very silently to herself. Speaking again, Minji said, "I just wanted to see if you were alright. You looked uneasy back there, I just wanted to check up on you." The sound of Minji's tone sounded really sincere, softening Tiffany up a bit hearing her voice. She hopped off the bathroom counter, counted a few times before putting her hand on the lock. Turning it, she opened the door where it revealed Minji standing there, looking rather anxious to see her. A smile appeared on her face right away as she asked, "Tiffany-ssi. Are you okay?" 

Why was she asking if Tiffany was okay? When the incident happened, Minji didn't even seem to go near Taeyeon to ask if she was alright. What in her right mind was she doing to ask Tiffany, the girl who was doing the slapping, if she was alright. Pointing to herself, Tiffany responded, "You're asking me?" 

"I saw you run out really fast. I got worried." 

Worried was definitely not a used that was often used towards her when she was in the working atmosphere. This was all quite new to her. Ever since she started becoming a cold-hearted, stiff and blunt person in the industry, never once, has a person said that they were worried about her. Given a situation where it looked like she slapped Taeyeon on purpose, this new girl was worrying about her, and she seemed really sincere about it. Being able to read Minji, there was really no fakeness or any hidden qualities about her.

Minji was a innocent girl... Not to mention really clumbsy and walked with two left feet. 

"You're worried about me?" 

Nicely, Minji nodded her head. "You looked pretty stressed back there. I didn't want you to be uneasy about it. Everyone knows it's an accident." 

"I don't think everyone knows," she replied softly, crossing her arms and leaning against the door. "It's whatever though. It's not necessary to be worried about me." 

"I am though. I don't want you to feel bad about what happened." 

Feel bad, Tiffany thought, which wasn't what she felt. Well, Minji's theory of her feeling bad was a lot nicer than what she actually felt. She guessed it was sweet that Minji saw her in a good light like that. Even though Taeyeon gave off the innocent and nice felt, she didn't know why she could tell Minji was actually genuine about her niceness. Trying not to be soft, she cleared and shook her head. "I don't feel bad. I'm just... A little confused, that's all. It all happened fast. I didn't prepare to slap anyone yet. I was waiting for the actual drama to start first." 

She didn't want to say anything mean to Minji, so she tried to cut off the communication quick enough. 

"I know you're a nice person," Minji guessed, making Tiffany look at her directly at her unhypocritical face. "You're bound to feel bad when an accident like that happens. I could see it from your face, you weren't happy about it." 

"How can you even know I'm nice?" 

"You helped me all last night," she stated, grinning sincerely at Tiffany. "Even though you were kinda low-key about it, I saw everything that you and Krystal did for me. Even Krystal told me you're the one who called Myungsoo-ssi to help me. I don't know how, but I just know that you are nice."

Giving her a blank stare, Tiffany didn't say anything. Not because she was thinking about blunt things to say but she was more lost to words that a person like Minji would actually see her as a nice person. Just someone calling her nice was all new to her, so she wasn't sure on what to say. 

Maybe not everyone was shallow as she expected... She didn't want to believe a girl like Minji still even existed in this society. 

Minji saw her stay silent, so she went on. "I'm here for you, if anything. I know I'm just a newbie, but if you ever need anything, I'm here. You're cool, so I wanna be here for you." She made a joking face when she said Tiffany was cool, getting her to laugh a little. Minji was quite relieved the moment a smile appeared on Tiffany's face. It was the first time she actually saw Tiffany give a genuine smile, making her see how pretty she really was. Most times, Tiffany kept a straight face looking mad at the world, but she really saw the cuteness behind the smile. It made her feel a little better to see Tiffany felt at ease with her. Sighing, Minji said, "Krystal and I know you didn't do it on purpose. I just hope you're alright. I know that it was probably the wrong timing. Don't stress it too much." 

All Tiffany could do was nod her head at the younger girl, giving a very small grin to not show too much emotion of how happy she was Minji called her a nice girl. Minji jokefully pumped her fist up and happily said, "Fighting, Tiffany-ssi. Don't forget I'm here."

Unintentionally, Tiffany blurted out a chuckle at how adorable she was. Minji smiled really wide this time, seeing her smile get bigger. With a small nod, she finally concluded, "I'll see you later, I guess, since we're going into different rooms tonight. But real soon." With that, Tiffany nodded, then Minji began to walk away from the bathroom that they were standing in front of. Before Minji could leave, Tiffany didn't know what she was doing, but she called her.

"Minji." 

Reacting very quickly, Minji whipped her entire body around in response. "Yes?" 

"If you're here for me, why are you still calling me Tiffany-ssi?" Tiffany asked, getting Minji to widen her eyes. Minji stuttered a little bit, not able to form correct words from . Tiffany laughed and continued, "Unnie..." 

"Tiffany... Unnie?" Minji responded back slowly. Lightly, Tiffany just nodded her head in reply, making Minji smile widely, knowing that she just had a chance to get closer to Tiffany. Now, Minji walked backwards and waved at her enthusiastically. "I'll see you later, Tiffany Unnie." 

The moment Minji left, Tiffany shook her head happily, sighing to herself, seeing that her day wasn't that bad now. Well, Minji clearly just brightened up her day with her optimistic personality. She never found someone so nice and accepting like that before. Leaning against the bathroom doorway for a few more seconds, she now heard a guy's voice cough behind her, toning it like he was trying to get her attention. 

She turned around and froze again, seeing Seunghyun stand there handsomely with his messy black hair, gray cable sweater with a white collar stick out at his neck, and black slim jeans, completing his outfit with a pair of black sneakers. When she made eye contact with him, he immediately said with an amused tone, "The filming hasn't even started, and your true self is starting to show." 

"What true self?" 

"Your interaction with Minji," he answered, going right in front of her with his hands in his pockets. "That's not the person that gets portrayed in the media." 

She stuck her head up, trying to not get lost into his gaze at her. Bluntly, she said, "I have to go." She tried to walk the other way from him, but unexpectedly, he grabbed onto her wrist. Some strange heat rushed up her stomach, hitting her face hard, making her entire face turn warm, and she had no idea what it was. 

Why was he grabbing her? Why was he even making physical contact with her? Actually, the more important question was... Why was she feeling weird about all of this? Very slowly, she tried to gulp down her facial expressions, then eventually turned around. Unpleasantly looking at his hand that gripped around her wrist, she looked back to him with an unpleased look. He softened his grip, but didn't let go. Grinning, he started, "Are you okay?" 

Okay, this was even stranger. The fact that Minji asked how she was doing was already a rare occurrence. Now, Seunghyun was asking her, which made this the second person today who asked how she was feeling. 

"About what?" 

"What just happened with you and Taeyeon." 

"How do you want me to feel?" She responded, trying to push him back, physically and mentally. "I slapped her." She even shrugged to try to make it seem like she didn't care that she physically hurt Taeyeon, whether he thought it was an accident or not. He shook his head and added, "You didn't do it on purpose. If you did it on purpose, you wouldn't have run out like that." 

"I didn't want there to be any more problems." 

"You still didn't do it on purpose."

They looked at eachother in the eyes for a few moments, Tiffany contemplating what to say. This person was another person who had a genuine look upon his face, seeming that there was no way he was going to judge her. She let out a deep breath and sounded fed up. "Wouldn't Taeyeon be the right person to ask? She was the one who got hurt. I was just the one who did it." 

"Just because one person got hurt, doesn't mean that the other person who did it will not feel anything," he said, very seriously. "Just because you did it doesn't mean that people should just ignore you. I know you didn't do it on purpose." 

"How?"

"I saw the look on your face after it happened," he stated, looking at her very softly. "If you actually did it on purpose, you wouldn't have a reaction like that." 

"I think you're looking too much into it," she said, pushing his hands away from her wrist. "I don't care about it, so I don't know see the reason why you should care about it." 

"You can't really stop me from caring," he claimed, taking a step closer to her. "It's not something that can be stopped." 

Her arms rested towards her side very stiffly, completely frozen at this moment. Trying to be strong, she finally just said, "Go ask Taeyeon then. Because I'm fine." 

"It's not Taeyeon that I care about though," he answered, striking her. In her head, Tiffany said to herself, "The ? Does that mean you care about me then?"  Instead, Tiffany jerked her neck up and said, "That makes no sense." 

"Remember what I told you the day of the photoshoot?" He questioned, leaning his head towards her very closely. So close that she thought their noses were going to touch. For some reason, she didn't back away, because she was curious to hear what he said to say. Hearing his breathing, he finally said, "I said I was on your side, didn't I?" 

"My side?" 

"Yeah," he confidently stated. "I stick to my words too." 

She just nodded her head at him, feeling awkward, strange, and just weird around him. It wasn't a bad type of weird, it was just... Like Minji, she didn't want to say anything further that was actually mean to him. Biting down on her lip, she did her best to hold back on smiling. He saw herself trying to force her smiling, so it made him chuckle a little. He rubbed his nose a few times and continued on, "Don't forget that I'm the cameraman. I choose to look at what I want to look at. I can see a lot of things." 

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

"I can tell when someone is pretending to be something that they aren't," he clarified, feeling like something hit a weak spot in her stomach. "That doesn't happen to apply to you, does it?" 

Just then, her phone suddenly went off, at the same time, making her feel relieved, also making her feel disappointed at the same time. She wanted to pick up the phone regardless of who was contacting her because she wanted to avoid Seunghyun reading her, but at the same time, she wanted to stay with him to see what else he had to say. 

She shook it off and denied it. No, she wasn't going to let him read her easily. 

Finally stepping back, she just said, "I gotta go." 

When she walked away from him, she didn't expect herself to feel better after talking with Minji and Seunghyun. Sure, Minji made her feel better with her bright, non-judgmental and unhypocritical personality but Seunghyun, who was practically the same, made her feel something different. She couldn't deny that she felt better that he was another person who was on her side. He was just another person that she found that wasn't so bad. 

"Appa, why the hell are you not picking up the phone?" Taeyeon hissed to herself, repeatedly dialing her home phone number to get in contact with her father, or even her mother, if she wasn't drunk out of her mind yet. She had excused herself right after the workshop finished, going to the lobby to isolate herself from everyone in order to call her parents to see how much money they had taken from her private stash. Hearing the dial tone more times, she got irritated when it went to the beep after a while, annoyed that no one was answering. "Damn it!" 

If they took all of that money to do what they usually did with, what on earth was she going to use to buy all the things to use her bribery methods with? 

"What the hell, Appa?" She angrily hissed at him, wanting to throw her phone into someone's face. "If you make any more debts for yourself, you better not ing sell me to anyone, Appa." She was just sick and tired of having to find money and have it thrown down the drain just because her parents were constantly using it like it was useless paper with no worth. They didn't know her struggle of finding the money and they didn't know how much she had to do just to get it. Everything was always for them, she didn't understand why they didn't appreciate her more than this. 

After a while, she gave up, because she had called over fifteen times, but no one was answering. She looked around, trying to calculate how much she would get with this two-day acting workshop. It wasn't much, so she figured that she had to find some other method to try to get that money before her parents ended up selling her body again to a bunch of random guys. She was seriously not in the mood for that right now. It made her angrier that Sojin was telling her how much Tiffany made with Ji Yong's cover photoshoot for the magazine company he worked at. If that was her, she would've been able to pay off all her debts that her parents made her have in this lifetime.  

She stood there momentarily, figuring out what to do. 

It just so happened that Ji Yong had walked into the hotel building right at that very moment she was thinking heavily about to do. He came in, looking more casual than usual, still dressed in a nice attire. hung open seeing him, looking left to right at what to do. He was on the phone, so he hadn't seen her yet. 

When he was walking towards her way, realizing that she was standing in front of a bathroom hallway, she quickly hid herself at a corner nearby, studying where he was going. Poking her head out little enough for him not to see, she heard him talk on the phone. "Dude, I'm at Lotte Seoul Hotel right now." 

Pause. 

"I have to meet up with Kim Myungsoo for a little. I told you about the files that opened as error when I sent it by e-mail, so I'm dropping off the harddrive for him so he can have." 

Pause. 

"That's pretty much it. After that, I'm gonna head to the airport. I'll be there on time, don't worry about it." 

Pause.

"I've never missed any flights before, stop worrying so much. I gotta go, I gotta take a piss real quick though. See you soon, bro." 

With that, Ji Yong hung up the phone and entered the bathroom, leaving Taeyeon watching his move. 

She then thought back to what Sojin told her, which triggered what she was going to do next. 

Sojin collapsed onto the sofa in her office, grunting and crossing her arms. "You know if anyone lands a spot to be on the cover of K-Image magazine, that cover model literally makes more than what a regular actress makes within a year. And Tiffany Hwang has to get extra money because she's one of the top paid actress and model there is in the industry. The fact that she was contacted by them to get a photoshoot with them just means she gets both benefits financially and gained more popularity. I just don't understand. Why did they even want her? It's not like she even has a good personality off the screen. Like, did she sleep with Kwon Ji Yong to get that spot? I can't think of any other things on why they would actually want her to be a cover model." 

"She's pretty?" Taeyeon questioned, quite annoyed by Sojin's complaining. Yeah, she complained, but she wasn't able to do any of the work for Taeyeon to be the cover model. Taeyeon was better off sleeping with the owner of the magazine company herself, just like she did with Denny Kim, the owner and president of KFD. It was better than having to hear Sojin complain all the time about something she wasn't able to do for Taeyeon. She's glad that she didn't even buy that brand name bag to persuade her, otherwise, it would've been a waste of her time and money. 

"Pretty face and ugly personality... Why would they want that?" Sojin replied back with disgust, sneering. "At least you're the same inside and out. I wouldn't be surprised if Hwang bargained for more money than they actually had to pay her. Her cheap is always finding out ways to get more money." 

"Doesn't Tiffany have a rich family background though?" Taeyeon questioned, silently feeling jealous that Tiffany already had the money to begin with. "Why would she need to be cheap if she's already that rich to begin with?" 

"The richer... The cheaper." 

Taeyeon scanned the pages of the magazine that was on her lap, pretending to actually read an article. Sojin continued on with her complaints. "I don't care. She did something. I'm positive of that. Otherwise, K-Image would not contact her just to have a photoshoot with her. She's a villain, all they ever want for their covers are main girls. If I figure out what she did and expose that to the media, there is no way she'll have a place to stand without feeling ashamed of herself." 

"What do you think she did, Unnie?" 

"Baby girl, in this field, the only thing there is to landing jobs is bribery," Sojin explained, grinning mischieviously. "There's like a 10% chance people actually use talent to get roles in this industry. It's all about connection and briberies."

"Money bribery?" She pretended to ask further, acting naive. 

"There's that," she replied, nodding her head in agreement. "But then there's bribing with your body... But that's no point for you, because I know you won't do that. You have too much dignity for that. Tiffany Hwang, on the other hand, I don't think she even knows the definition of the word. That girl has probably slept with all the producers there are to the film industry. Why do you think she gets so many roles that make her so famous?" 

She snapped out of her train of thoughts when she realize Ji Yong has been in the bathroom for quite some time. Quickly reacting, she undid two buttons of her shirt, and sprinted to go stand in front of the bathroom hallway. To her expectation, she heard the door from the men's bathroom open, assuming it had to be Ji Yong because the downstairs lobby bathroom only had one room that a person could use. Calculating everything quickly, she let go of her shirt loosely, making sure some of her cleavage was shown. 

The moment Ji Yong's footsteps came closer, she rapidly got her phone, looking down at it and pretended to be on it. With that, her and Ji Yong crashed into eachother hardly, causing them both to fall down to the floor roughly. Both of them just silently groaned, Ji Yong rubbing his head while Taeyeon scratching the back of her neck, quite happy that she succeeded in grabbing him at this very moment. She made sure her buttons were still undone, making her able to see her purple bra inside, so that meant some of it was showing to him probably. 

"Are you okay?" Ji Yong asked unknowingly, finally looking up to see Taeyeon, which surprised him a little bit. "Oh, Taeyeon. I didn't know it was you." 

Running a hand through her straight dark hair, she smiled nervously and gave him a small bow. "I'm okay. I'm so sorry about that. I was texting my parents and I wasn't looking where I was going. Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" 

"I'm fine," he answered shortly, awkwardly scratching his head. Taeyeon wasn't exactly the person who was expecting to see while coming here. He wasn't particularly sure if he wanted to see her since their last meeting that topped off the weird vibe he got from her. He shrugged it off, blantantly trying to be nice. "Are you alright though? Sorry as well, I should've been looking more carefully to move out of the way." 

How the hell was Taeyeon going to do this? She was really smooth when it came to other guys, that were particularly older, but she didn't know why she couldn't think of things to talk about now that she had the chance to talk to Ji Yong. Ji Yong noticed her shirt being really loose, seeing that her bra had been showing. He was about to tell her that she should button it up, but he stopped himself because that would've been sort of disrespectful, and he didn't want her to get the wrong idea that he was looking that way. Tucking her hair behind her ears, Taeyeon smiled at him and replied, "I'm fine. I'm really sorry though. It's my fault. You sure you're not hurt?" 

"I'm not," he assured, waving both of his hands back and forth at her. "See? No marks at all." That got her to smile a little bit, just nodding her head. As they both sat down on the floor, rubbing the dirt off of them, Ji Yong mentioned, "We need to stop meeting like this. Otherwise, one of is gonna end up spraining something." 

"Huh?" 

"Everytime that we seem to meet," Ji Yong explained, fixing his snapback a little bit to make it in proportion to his head. "We seem to collide into eachother." There was something about the word collide when he said it, but she wasn't questioning it yet. 

She giggled a bit then replied, "We've only met twice though."

And those two times she purposely put them in that situation, but he didn't have to know that. 

"Well, if there's a next time we meet, hopefully we won't crash into eachother." 

"Will there be a next time?" She immediately replied back, able to come up with something the moment that phrase came out from his mouth. 

"I did say if," he made it clear, just awkwardly grinning at her. She shyly looked down, picking up that the response was quite a shutdown. However, Sojin's words just kept haunting her brain.

You know if anyone lands a spot to be on the cover of K-Image magazine, that cover model literally makes more than what a regular actress makes within a year.

"Well, hopefully there's another time," she sweetly told him, looking at him lovingly. "Promise I'll look where I'm going." Grinning, he just chuckled and nodded his head. He slowly got up, patting the dirt off his legs, standing up on his feet. He extended his arm at Taeyeon, who was currently sitting on her bum right now. Smiling, he said, "Careful getting up." She took his hand, feeling his grasp towards her, so she pulled herself up, feeling him help out. When she got up, he was still holding onto her hand, so she took the advantage to slip on her soles. "Ooh." 

Very quickly, he grabbed her by both sides of her waist to make sure she didn't fall. Now, their noses brushed against eachother, making Ji Yong's eyes go big, but he pulled his face away as fast as he could. He still held onto her waist since it didn't seem like she gained her balance back yet. She just flashed him a smile and said, "Guess my time being careful hasn't come yet." 

When he saw that she was standing on her feet, he slowly pulled away and took a very big step backwards from her. "You're a clumsy one too, eh?" 

"I'm trying to change that." 

"Takes practice, I guess," he tried to joke, getting her to laugh. He started nudging towards her open shirt, feeling awkward that she was just standing there and seeing personal parts, which made him feel kind of disrespectful. "You should button your shirt up. A lot of people are here, they might take pictures and spread headlines that aren't really necessary." 

Pretending to be embarrassed, she placed her hand on top of her bare skin and nervously chuckled. "Oh god, thanks. I didn't even notice that, I'm surprised you did." 

He scratched his eyebrow, figuring that she got the wrong idea, but he did his best to just shrug it off. If he talked more, it would just be worse. "Just trying to help out. You were headed towards the bathroom, right? I saw you come this way."

"Oh yes," Taeyeon lied, stuttering a little. "Completely forgot about that. I just had to call my parents." 

Suddenly, they both heard a guy call, "Oh, Ji Yong-ssi." That made him step even further away from Taeyeon, making sure people didn't see them. Taeyeon secretly grunted to herself, wondering why they just got interrupted. She was going somewhere with this conversation. Myungsoo came from the sides and smiled at Ji Yong, also greeting, "I didn't know you were here already." 

As they greeted eachother with a handshake, Ji Yong replied, "No worries, I just got here. I made a stop to the bathroom before calling to tell you I was here." 

Myungsoo nodded his head, turning around to see Taeyeon. "Oh Taeyeon, I didn't notice you were here." Taeyeon quickly buttoned up her shirt and just smiled at him to answer, "I had to call my parents. My mom's in the hospital, so I keep checking up on them." 

"Is she okay?" 

"She's good now." 

"Let me know if anything serious happens," he told her genuinely. Only nodding, Taeyeon said, "Thank you, Myungsoo-ssi." 

"Were you going to use the bathroom?" 

"Oh no, I finished," she replied, making Ji Yong whip his head at her. Didn't she just tell him that she was heading for the bathroom? Myungsoo, the person not aware of anything, asked out of concern, "How's your face?" 

She put her hand to her face to show that it was hurt, but she just twisted her lips and answered, "It's okay now. Please don't blame this on Tiffany, it really was my fault." 

"What happened to your face?" Ji Yong questioned curiously, making Taeyeon smile a bit that something got his attention. Myungsoo looked at him briefly and answered, "A little accident went down today. Nothing serious though." He turned to look at Taeyeon and said, "Don't worry about that part, I'll handle it. You should head upstairs though. Everyone's waiting upstairs in front of their assigned rooms. I'll be there shortly to give instructions." 

"Okay then," she concluded, beginning to leave. She turned to look at Ji Yong again, so he smiled at her, even though she just told a lie to Myungsoo, not knowing her intentions. Waving at him, she said, "Thanks again."

"No problem." 

With that, she left, leaving him confused to what the hell was going on. Myungsoo chuckled a bit and asked Ji Yong, "Did you get to talk to Taeyeon?" 

"Yeah, a little," he answered, scratching his back. 

"Sweet girl, huh?" 

"Definitely an interesting character," he said slowly, trying to downplay what just happened. "But nonetheless, really sweet." 

He actually found himself wondering why their interactions were so strange everytime... It was like she hiding something about herself strange that was impossible to find out.

Now that the time was here for everyone to go into their separate hotel rooms for the night, each pair were waiting outside of their hotel room for Myungsoo, who had everyone's keycards to get inside the room. Everybody was on the same floor, just scattered into different sections. And this entire hotel was like a maze, so there was many turning on Myungsoo's part. Myungsoo started with Tiffany first, since she was towards the end of the floor, feeling isolated from everyone.

"Here's your keycard," Myungsoo said, handing the card that accessed to Tiffany's hotel room right to her. "You're the only one that's allowed to leave the room since you're by yourself. Appa said you might explode being by yourself."

Looking at Myungsoo, she just nodded her head in agreement. "Okay." 

"Under these circumstances," he explained, looking very serious. "Don't leave the hotel building." 

"Obviously." 

"Do not bring anyone into the room." 

"I'm not stupid, Myungsoo." 

He let out a deep sigh, wondering why he even bothered. Finishing it off, he just said, "Just don't cause any problems for the night. It's almost done, hang in there." 

"I'll do my best," she replied, snatching the keycard away from his hands. When she picked up all three bags, she scanned her keycard and opened the door. Before she entered, Myungsoo called for her. "Tiffany."

"Hmm," she answered, turning around. Nudging his neck up slightly, he asked, "What went down between you and Taeyeon today?" 

"I counted to three, swung my arms, she didn't move her face, so it looks like I slapped her. Does that answer everything?" 

He knew that was the end of discussion since she gave a bothered face to him, also turning her back to head inside the room. 

****

"No ," Myungsoo demanded, pointing at both Krystal and Mino who stood very close to eachother in front of the door. He wasn't planning to tell them about the hidden cameras, but he felt the need to establish that they should not be doing anything ual, since this entire thing was considered to be a work environment. He didn't know deep into their relationship, but he was clever enough to figure out that Krystal wasn't an innocent person after dating Mino. Also, he didn't want have any problems erasing footage that could possibly be leaked. 

Krystal nodded her head in reply, assuring she was going to listen to him. On the other hand, Mino just pouted sadly, looking back and forth between both of them. Myungsoo saw his facial expression and asked them, "You guys can keep off your hands off eachother for one night, right? You guys can't sleep in the same bed either. There's two beds." 

"I can," Krystal stated, making Myungsoo feel relieved since she sounded very confident about it. 

"Remember... Everyone but you guys have the key. Please keep that in mind. It's only a one night. You can do it, right?" 

"Hyung, that's a little hard," Mino spoke up, still pouting. "You see how cute she is?" 

Krystal scoffed at her cheesy and slow boyfriend, shaking her head and returning to Myungsoo. "I can do it. If anything, I'll hide in the bathroom." 

"Babe," he whined, not caring that Myungsoo was in front of them because he knew about their relationship. Krystal just whacked him roughly on the shoulders to get him to shut up. 

"That makes me feel a little better." 

****

After giving Taeyeon and Suho their keycard, it didn't take long to establish any rules with them, since they were both pretty clean about scandalous and improper behavior. Lastly, he shot towards Han Bin and Minji, feeling like he had a lot to establish with those two. More like Han Bin, but he couldn't particularly target him. That would just be embarrassing. 

"You know Minji got sick last night, right?" Myungsoo asked Han Bin, as he was starting to establish the rules. Han Bin smiled and nodded his head. Myungsoo kept a straight face and told him, "If anything happens to her, remember to call me right away. First person to call is me. Clear enough?" As Han Bin bobbed his head up and down, while Minji blushed and bit down on her lip to see how concerned he was for her. 

Just then, Han Bin wrapped his arms around Minji's shoulders and hugged them tightly. "Wifey, if anything happens, don't worry. I got you. If I don't got you, then I'm calling Myungsoo Hyung." 

"I'm fine now, my gosh. No need to call anybody." 

"But call me if anything happens," Myungsoo reminded again, very loudly. "Like seriously, just call my cell phone." 

"Does something have to happen for me to contact you?" Minji asked back sweetly, making him look at her to make eye contact, having an affection gaze in the space between them. He gulped, still staying professional while just shrugging a little. "Just contact me if anything, okay?" 

"Wifey," Han Bin called, pulling her closer, getting Myungsoo to grip on his own sweater. "I thought I promised to make this fun. Don't stress about anything. I got you." 

"Oh my god, I know you got me, Hubby."

"You guys gonna use that nickname for long?" Myungsoo asked both of them seriously, feeling like it just blurted out from his chest. His entire body was raging with hotness but he wasn't really sure why. He just knew he didn't enjoy the sight of Han Bin being uber sweet to Minji, and it just more that he couldn't say anything at all. 

"Not too long," Han Bin smirked. "Just until the drama is finished." 

"The drama hasn't even started," he replied, narrowing his eyes with utter confusion. Han Bin just laughed, hoping Myungsoo would understand what he meant. Myungsoo just scratched his head, completely done with everything. Sighing, he concluded, "Just behave yourself, alright?" 

"Don't worry, Myungsoo Hyung," Han Bin comforted, bringing his other hand up to cue his thumbs up. "We promise not to break any beds." 

"HUH?" Myungsoo asserted his voice. Minji laughed at the fact that Han Bin told about how hyper they both were to the extent where they could jump around breaking beds. They were probably a natural disaster being put together, since Minji was always falling into something while Han Bin was always breaking everything he touched. Han Bin sighed and went on, "Shoot. We might not even sleep tonight. Right, wifey?" 

"Sure Hubby," she said, laughing as well. She had no idea how irritated Myungsoo was feeling right now. To hide it, he let out a deep breath and pinched his nose. "Just take care of her." 

"Of course, Hyung. She's my wifey, I gotta be a good hubby." 

Myungsoo gritted his teeth angrily and mumbled under his breath, "Did you forget this isn't real?" 

"What'd you say, Hyung?" 

"Nothing. Just behave." 

"Ay yai, boss!" Han Bin said, saluting to Myungsoo. Shaking his head with slight mistrust, he made eye contact with an oblivious Minji, who was just looking at him sweetly. Since Han Bin wasn't paying attention, he mouthed to Minji, "Text me if anything." 

"I will," she mouthed back, getting him to smile. 

After that, the start of the hotel room interactions of the second day had begun... With Han Bin and Minji being the last room to get dismissed. 

"So what is your new book about anyways?" Nichkhun asked Hyoyeon, as he was placing a piece of pork belly onto the grill across from her, since they decided on Korean barbeque. "I feel like I should know the book if I'm going to an event for it." 

"There's Wikipedia.com. I'm famous," Hyoyeon joked with a straight face. 

"If you say so," Nichkhun sassed, twisting his lips. "Seriously though. Give me a rundown of the story so I know what everyone will be talking about. Like, does anyone die in the story?" 

"Yes, someone dies in the story," she rhetorically answered, gesturing to hit him. "Is that all you need to know?"

"You play too much." 

Hyoyeon laughed and replied, "Yah, I'll give you a brief summary, but you don't need to know the entire thing. It's not like you're gonna ask questions. That's all up the audience." 

"Oh, I can ask questions. How did the character die?" He questioned, cocking his almond shaped eyes at her. 

"Well, not the main character but the sister of the main character dies. She hangs herself." 

"Excuse me?" Nichkhun began to play around, raising his hand. "The rope that she used to kill herself. What was the exact measurement of the rope? You didn't seem to describe it in the chapter." 

"If you raise your hand to ask that question, the microphone will go flying to your face." 

"Anyone else die in the story?" Nichkhun asked, making Hyoyeon prepare for what he was gonna say. Hyoyeon twisted her lips in annoyance, cocking her eyebrow. "Yeah, an ugly Thai guy named Nichkhun." 

"Nichkhun doesn't die," he stated, patting his chest. "I live forever. I need to live forever, do you see my face? It's one of a kind." 

"Oh gosh, whatever," Hyoyeon cackled. "I'll tell you after we eat. It's long. I need to pick out my outfit for this event first." 

"You can call your friend for that," he said, waving his hands. "I'll be chillin' at the bar." 

"Boy, you are chillin' with me. You came with me in my car."

"Who said that I had to leave with you?" Nichkhun sarcastically said, picking up a piece of pork for himself off the grill to eat. "I actually work at a bar now. I can chill there." 

"You about to pay for this meal for yourself," Hyoyeon said, tying her hair up so she could eat more efficiently. Just then, her phone started to vibrate on the table, seeing a message from Tiffany. It was the first text that she received from Tiffany since she entered the workshop in the morning, so she immediately slid it open to see what she said. As she was reading, Nichkhun asked her, "You got friends?" 

"Boy, it's our friend. It's Tiffany." 

"She's out of the workshop?" 

"She's texting me, so obviously she's out." 

Tiffany:  just went down.

Hyoyeon: What happened, girl?

Hyoyeon, not looking directly at Nichkhun, said, " just went down." 

"Did you just swear?" Nichkhun asked very shocked, widening his eyes at her, sound extremely confused to Hyoyeon saying . She held up her phone and pointed to it to reply, "No, I'm reading her message. She literally just said  just went down." 

"Oh, that makes more sense," he muttered, shaking his head. "But damn, she text you but not me? What is this?" 

"Boy, she's explaining a story, let her be." 

"Umm no. I sent her my WYD text a few hours ago, why is she acting like only one of us asked her what she was up to?" He asked annoyingly, making Hyoyeon grunt a little. "Like damn, you can't send me a text back?"

"Fool, she knows we're together. I'm pretty sure whatever gets said on my message will be delivered to you. Stop being a princess." 

"I still sent a text though. Why did she only answer you? That's absurb," he said, sounding serious, but Hyoyeon knew he was just being Nichkhun. The way Nichkhun joked always sounded so serious... When they started becoming friends, Hyoyeon didn't know that he was joking at first, but as she got closer to him, she learned that he just enjoyed being annoying and all Tiffany and her could do was be a little sassy back - because, he was forever going to annoy them. That was just their relationship. Hyoyeon looked up to glare at him and squinted her lips, sassing back, "Your face is absurb."

"My face is wonderful." 

"If that makes you feel better, boo boo kitty," she answered with a laugh, continuously texting Tiffany to see what was going on. Bringing out his phone to see if he got any text from Tiffany, he sulked a little bit and crossed his arms against his chest. "You better tell your friend that there are consequences to not answering me." 

"Listen, I don't think she gives a damn about your consequences right now. Our homegirl is typing with a lot of anger right now, she's coming with paragraphs. She'll just answer you back when she finishes." 

"Nah, she get no answer back," he stated, eating his meat with utter irritation. "There is a thing called a group chat. If she does answer back, I will wait four hours to reply, just like she had me wait. You tell her I'm hurt, I'm not telling her myself." 

"Obviously, I can't really imagine you texting her to say that you are hurt. Why the heck are you acting like you didn't know she was in an acting workshop since eleven in the morning?" Hyoyeon questioned back, giving him a look of disbelief. "Besides... Does she really care about your damn consequences? You could reply to her next month and she wouldn't even question it."

"If I disappeared from you guys' life, I'd miss myself." 

"I'm not saying we wouldn't miss you, honey cakes," Hyoyeon played around, pointing at him with her chopsticks. "I'm just saying that you are no fun to be texting. Our conversations on text consist of 'what you doing', 'hmm', 'i'm fabulous', 'ya'll can't be compared to me', 'anything looks good on me' and everything else that deals with complimenting yourself. I'd rather talk to you in person. At least I can slap you." 

"You forgot 'I'm classy'," he stated, getting her to roll her eyes in amusement. She sighed loudly and added on, "That too."

"Anyways," Nichkhun finally ended it, getting too hungry to play around anymore. "What went down with Taeyeon?" 

"She doesn't know exactly what either. She's just telling me that Taeyeon isn't the person that gets portrayed in social media. Apparently, Tiffany accidentally slapped her today but she said there was something fishy about Taeyeon when she did the slapping. It looked too planned out." 

"Slap? Damn, I didn't know she gets violent during her periods." 

Hyoyeon nearly hit Nichkhun, gesturing to throw her chopsticks at him. "Fool, it's not the period. There was a session on learning how to fak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter