Trust No One

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With fame, you can't trust everybody. You can't depend on them being there for you as a person. They will only be there because of what you've got for a person.

"I beg you please, just put the gun down," he said to her with a trembling voice, trying to get her out of her mental stage as calmly as he could. As tears rushed down her face, she only pointed the gun at the two people who betrayed her. She pressed her lips together and cried, replying to them, "If I put the gun down, all you're going to do is put me behind the jail cells. Do you think I'm stupid?" 

"We won't do that to you," the girl that was supposed to be her best friend replied with a shaky voice, crying along with her. She looked at the two people that she trusted with her entire life with; her boyfriend that she's been happily living with for the past eight years, along with her best friend, who she's known ever since middle school. She went on talking, trying to calm down her friend that held a gun to her face right now, "You're my best friend. How could I do that to you?" 

"Best friend?" She repeated, asking rhetorically. "This is what best friends do to each other? Remind me again what real friends do for each other, I think the meaning of our friendship twisted. Maybe I'll take some notes on your method of being a friend." 

He spoke up, defending the girl that he actually loved, "She didn't mean to do this to you. I didn't mean for this to happen." 

"You're just telling me that things like this happen?" She asked rhetorically, shaking as she broke down. "You're saying that our eight years of being together meant absolutely nothing? Just because you two started working in the same place, you're suddenly gonna say that our relationship just went down the drain?!" 

He didn't want to tell her the truth since there was a gun in her hands, and she could pull the trigger anytime. He didn't want to tell her that he their relationship just wasn't the same anymore because she had been too difficult to handle now. He just couldn't tell her the truth. He continued, raising his hands up to try to calm her as much as he could, "I'm not saying it meant nothing to me. Our relationship meant a lot to me. Please, we can talk about this if you put the gun down. I don't want anyone getting hurt."

She cried even more, going closer to them but leaving the gun pointed directly at them, "You're so blinded by love that you're willing to defend her with your own life. How do you know she won't do it again? She backstabbed me once, what makes you think she'll stop at you?" 

"Listen -,"

"How many times did she sleep with you?" She asked, widening her eyes with fury. "Were the nights you spent with her that good that you had to leave your girlfriend that you've had for eight freaking years." 

"This is my fault," he tried to say in order to defend her. 

"This is her fault!" She shouted, pointing the gun back to the girl's face. "If I end up alone, don't ever think that I'll let this backstabber take you away from me. If I don't get you, then she's not getting you. If I'm not happy, then she's not going to get the last of me." 

She was about to pull the trigger as he screamed and begged, "Min Hee, please don't!" She finally pulled the trigger towards her while closing her eyes and then hear a minor clicking sound.

"AND CUT!" The three of them heard from the other side of the rooftop, turning around to see if they were completely finished. Leeteuk, the director of the set, popped himself out to let the rest of them see as he continued talking, "Good job guys. That's a wrap up before we head out to lunch." The rest of the crew pulled their lighting out of their faces and just went walked away to settle their equipment down. 

Krystal let go of Mino's arms and smiled sweetly at him, "Oh my god, finally. I thought we were never gonna be done with that scene. I felt like we rehearsed the lines over fifty times." 

As Mino laughed, Tiffany placed the firearm prop close to the nearest table. She wiped her tears off to make sure her eyes weren't so swollen when she went out to eat lunch. Before Leeteuk went back to view the script for where was the next location, he announced to the entire crew, saying, "Please try to be back before three so we can get the last scene for today done by midnight. Good job with that scene guys, that'll be a great opening for the drama." 

When Tiffany began walking back towards her rest area, she was about to walk pass the two of them until Krystal asked, "Tiffany-ssi, how do you remember your lines so well? You never mess up on any single line and you played it so perfectly." Krystal was hoping she could get tips from Tiffany, since she's been in the industry longer and probably has some tips for her to take. 

Tiffany sighed loudly and grabbed a bottle of water to drink, looking at Krystal with a blank stare. As she gulped the water down, she finally replied and shrugged, "It's acting, we all have to memorize lines. And I have to come prepared. I don't wanna hold everyone else back just because I can't memorize my lines." Tiffany looked at Krystal as she implied the statement to her, making Krystal quite intimidated. This was only the second movie that Krystal had ever played being in the industry for seven months, but she was still trying to improve herself. Tiffany had been in the film industry for seven years, also being known to never mess up on anything while working, even though she only got to be the antagonist all the time. Mino, knowing Tiffany a little better than Krystal, just smiled and added in, "Tiffany Noona is always good at her acting. I've worked with her for a year and not once have I ever seen her mess up on her lines or make any mistake." 

Krystal smiled at her again and clapped her hands once, "I hope I can improve my acting. I really hope I can be a good actor like you and Mino one day. I got goosebumps when you were acting. It felt so real." 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and responded, "It's supposed to feel real, it's called acting." 

Krystal put her neck down again, not knowing what to say. Mino suddenly felt bad for her, secretly tapping her arms a little to comfort her. Tiffany sighed loudly and began to walk pass them, but before she walked away from them, she looked at Krystal directly in the eyes and concluded, "You've only been here for less than a year. This isn't all you're gonna see." Tiffany finally walked away from them leaving them quite astounded by her blunt words, which made Krystal a little more intimidated to work with her.

She'd already been nervous about working with one of the most famous actresses in the industry, when she's only seen her on television and hearing her get praised for her amazing acting. But she hadn't prepared herself for how Tiffany was going to be around the newbie, which so far, has gotten her highly hesistant of working with her for another few months on this project. 

Krystal looked at Mino and pouted , leaning her face closer and asking, "Is she always like that?" 

"Like she said," he replied, with a small shrug. "This isn't all you're gonna see." 

"She was talking about herself?" 

Mino crossed his arms and coughed a little, smiling sweetly at her, "This is only your first day. Prepare for a lot more from her." Krystal nervously laughed, biting down on her teeth and replied, "Well, looks like I'll be glued on to you most of the time Mr. Good Guy." 

He smiled at her, very satisfied with her comment and said, "I mean I don't mind you being glued to me but you act like you can't stand up for yourself." 

"I'm a newbie to this industry, I can't be going around getting mad at people that easily. Especially with a girl like Tiffany Hwang, do you know how popular she is? The boss of Kim Film Division will literally have my head off if the newbie is starting fights with the master of the drama industry."

"Denny Kim?" Mino asked, with a slight smirk. "He's not that bad, he's just the CEO." 

Krystal slightly glared at him and slightly shoved him back, sighing and crossing her arms, "Oh yeah, he's just the most important person to the entertainment industry and without him, none of us would even be standing here. Yeah, he's not that bad."

"I'm just saying I've met him plenty of times and he likes me a lot. I've only been in this field for two years and Sajangnim and I, we hit it off pretty well. He's a pretty nice guy." 

She rolled her eyes at him, intensively amused and answered, "Nice guy, I believe. But I'm still not acting up being the new face to this industry, I'll just continue on like this and let Tiffany-ssi say whatever she wants to me. Besides, who doesn't like you, Mino? Your stupidity kinda makes up your charm." 

"Well if it wasn't for my charming stupidity, how would've I gotten you to like me then?" Mino flirted very silently, making sure he was quiet enough for nobody to hear. Krystal slightly blushed, trying not to smile like an idiot, glared at him and replied, "Cute. But do you really think this is the place to be cute?" 

"Well if I don't say it now, then when can I say it?" 

When Krystal was about to say something further, Leeteuk screamed out from the camera set at a distance, questioning, "Are you guys gonna stand there any longer?! We sort of need you two to rehearse the next lines for the next scene. We only have until midnight tonight before I submit the shots into the editor in order to get the trailer out." 

Krystal and Mino nodded awkwardly, walking different ways on the set so nobody can suspect the two. 

As Tiffany walked over to grab her purse near the camera production table where all the camera, lighting and sound crew located their table area, she made eye contact with Leeteuk, not saying anything. She was about to walk away from him until he spoke up, asking, "You trying to scare the newbie again, Tiffy?" 

She turned around and looked at him unmoved to reply, "Don't call me Tiffy. Only my friends can call me that." Leeteuk rolled his eyes at her and she slightly smirked, going on, "And plus, I'm not trying to scare her. I'm just warning her since she's a newbie." 

"About what? How can she get out of your way so you don't get mad?" He sarcastically asked, making fun of her. Tiffany crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, annoyed by the producer she enjoyed working with the least. She snickered and laughed after him, trying to mock his pathetic laugh. She finally interrupted his amused laugh and said, "My warning was about trust. If she's smart enough to understand what I'm saying, she'll know the key thing to being in the film industry."

"And what's that?" Leeteuk asked with his arms crossed.

She took three steps closer to him and snickered at him, implying to Leeteuk, "Trust no one." Without waiting to see his facial expression, she immediately walked away, knowing that she implied his statement to him. 

Leeteuk immediately became unhappy, trying to shake it off by looking at the shots he just took. 

Tiffany looked back at Leeteuk as he looked into his camera. All she could do was look at him with a sulk, dreading to come back to this set to his face again.

Walking into the Kim Film Division, Taeyeon walked through the doors of the production company, holding a box of cupcakes and cookies in her hands. As she entered the workplace where there are always people crowding around, they saw her and began to greet her. 

Baekhyun waved at her and greeted, "Taeyeon, how are you? How's the filming going?" Baekhyun was implying for the drama she was currently a part of, one of the projects that he was considered as co-producer along with his best friend who was a producer as well, Chanyeol.

"It's going good," she replied with a wide smile. "We're closing off in about two weeks, so we're almost done with that filming."

He nodded his head and grinned happily, "I can't wait to see it on screen. I'm sure you're gonna blow away with your awesome acting as usual." 

She blushed a little and smiled at him, "Thanks, you're too sweet. But it's technically your project, so it wouldn't have been an awesome drama without you producing it." Baekhyun smiled kindly at her and tapped her shoulders, "Technically speaking, the only person who can bring me and Chanyeol's film alive is you and everyone else acting in it, so you can't really say it's all mine. But thank you for being so sweet, as usual." 

"Do you want some cupcakes?" Taeyeon asked, holding the box of cupcakes she had in her hands. "I made them myself before I came here. There's cookies in here too, if you want some. I brought some for almost everyone." 

Baekhyun curiously opened the box and grabbed two chocolate chip cookies, smiling at her, "I swear, you're forever making us fat. But you're too generous, so we forgive you." Baekhyun closed the box, which made Taeyeon laugh and hold onto her box tightly. Before he was about to walk off, Taeyeon asked, "Have you pitched your film idea yet? The one that you said you had to meet with Mr. Park to have him approve the storyline." 

"Not yet," he replied, pointing towards Chanyeol's office. "I'm about to go to Chanyeol's office right now to go talk about that. We have to make it solid before we pitch it to Sajangnim and the president."

"What's the storyline? Anything you need help with?" Taeyeon asked sweetly, coming closer to his face. "Maybe I can help make the storyline solid."

He slightly nodded his head and answered, "All you need to do is be the main girl for our dramas. That's the most help you can give us, Taeyeon. That's the biggest help ever for Chanyeol and I."

She grinned, extremely relieved that he said that, replying, "Will do, Baekhyun-ssi. I hope your idea gets approved by Mr. Park. You'll do awesome as always, you're super entertaining. Who wouldn't want to use your ideas for their dramas?" He smiled at her and tapped her shoulders again, concluding, "Alright, I gotta go. I'll see you later though. Don't work too hard now."

As he walked off, she waved at him and continued walking further to go to Sojin's office, her own personal manager. While everyone still greeted her, Myungsoo and Bobby were about to walk past her but then she waved at them to get their attention, "Myungsoo-ssi."

Myungsoo turned around along with Bobby, who was walking next to him and smiled slightly embarrassed. He went up to her and scratched his face, saying, "Taeyeon, my apologies. I didn't see you there." 

Bobby smiled very widely and raised his hand up, adding in, "I saw you though. You're so pretty, how can anyone not see you?"

As Taeyeon let out a laugh, Myungsoo glared at him with an unsatisfied facial expression. When Bobby saw his face, his smile slowly faded away and whispered to him softly, "I just wanted to give her a compliment, Hyung."

Myungsoo glared at him again and answered, "She doesn't need it." Bobby obeyed him and looked back at Taeyeon, giving her a nervous laugh, because he was afraid of Myungsoo hitting him on the head. He turned back to Taeyeon and asked, "There's no shooting today for the drama?" 

Taeyeon shook her head and answered, "There is later tonight. Taecyeon-ssi wanted the scene to be shot at night so we're starting at eight o'clock."

"Why'd you come by the building then? Is there a meeting going on?"

"Sojin Unnie called me in to talk about a photoshoot or something," Taeyeon replied, shaking her head again. "I came in early and I came by to bring these as well." Taeyeon only smiled more as she held out the box of sweets to them and asked, "I made some cupcakes and cookies for everyone here. Do you guys want any? There's a ton in here." 

Bobby frantically nodded his head, patting his stomach and replied, "I would love some. I'm so hungry, Myungsoo Hyung hasn't let me eat anything all day." Taeyeon opened the box for him, making Myungsoo purse his lips at him once again, looking like he was going to beat him up. Bobby could feel his glaring presence and slowly turned to look back at him while he had three cookies in his right hand. As Myungsoo crossed his arms at him, Bobby corrected himself and went on, "I meant... Hyung and I haven't eaten anything all day. Hyung, take some cookies. Maybe they'll lighten up your mood." Bobby grabbed a cookie for Myungsoo, with Taeyeon still trying to hold in her laughter. 

"Did you forget that we have a meeting with the accountant?" Myungsoo rhetorically asked, looking at him with a serious face. "We're running late and you still want to play around kid?" 

"Technically speaking," Bobby added, pointing at Myungsoo's face. "We've been running late. However, Taeyeon Noona was being nice by offering her cookies and cupcakes. So me grabbing the sweets would take about only five seconds. If we're running late, it'd be because the time you were scowling at me in your office plus my five seconds of grabbing these cookies, and explaining why we're late to you, which was about ten seconds." 

Myungsoo couldn't hold it in anymore so he roughly grabbed onto his ears, making Bobby cry a little bit. He turned to Taeyeon and smiled sincerely at her, concluding, "Thank you for letting Bobby have some of your cookies. That's really generous of you to make them for us. I'll just eat off of him, Taeyeon. We have to go now though, we have an urgent meeting. I'll see you later." 

Taeyeon waved at them as Myungsoo continued dragging Bobby by his ears. Bobby cried in pain, complaining, "Hyung, hyung, hyung! Do you wanna rip my ears off or something? This is clearly employee abuse!" 

Myungsoo smirked and ignored him, replying, "Trust me, I wanna do more than rip off your damn ears off. How could you embarrass me like that in front of Taeyeon? Are you even an intern for me? You're forever making me look bad in front of my actors, you child." 

"Hyung, I am not making you look bad," Bobby answered, still trying to smile. "You already do that on your own, you don't need my help for that." 

Myungsoo only grabbed harder and demanded, "And you out of all people should know that I don't like sweet things. You made it look like I was denying her cookies, you fool. What kind of intern are you? You've been working with me for six months and you still don't know what I like?" 

Taeyeon was so amused, she only let out a laugh and continued walking on. When she reached Sojin's office, she pushed the doors through and opened to see her talking on the phone, looking overly stressed. Taeyeon went to sit on the couch and placed the box next to her. She stayed quiet so she wouldn't have to interrupt her. 

"Of course, I'll book the photoshoot for her next Saturday," Sojin said, pacing back and forth through the office. "Are there any other magazines that are calling for my client at all?" Taeyeon looked at her curiously, wondering what photoshoot she had to go to next week. Sojin ran her fingers through hair and sighed, replying, "Yes, so there's only K-Entertainment, nothing else at all?" 

After a few moments of silent, Sojin continued to ask, "How about the shoot that I wanted to set up with Kwon Ji Yong?" 

Taeyeon glanced at her when she heard that familiar name, wondering why Sojin was trying to set up an appointment with him. Kwon Ji Yong was one of the most famous photographers all of Korea, not to mention all around Asia, which made him quite famous. 

When silence fell for a few more seconds, Sojin finally sighed and nodded her head. She frowned and said through the phone to conclude, "Okay then, I understand. Please let me know. I'll see you with Taeyeon next week then." 

She hung up her phone and threw it onto the table, groaning to herself. 

Taeyeon coughed a little and started, "Sojin Unnie, what's wrong? Why do you look so stressed?" 

Sojin sighed again and answered while covering her face, "You have a photoshoot with Kim Jinwoo next Saturday at ten."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Taeyeon asked, raising an eyebrow. Sojin looked up at her and shook her head, "He's only the photographer for Korea Stars Weekly. That magazine doesn't even make top ten for an entertainment or gossip magazines."

"It's in the top twenties, should you be satisfied Unnie?" 

"I want you to shoot for the top magazines out there, sweetie. Your sweet face has to be all over magazines and the entertainment channels out there. You have to be known as Korea's sweetheart and you have to be the face of Korea. If someone enters Korea, they must step into Korea and know who Kim Taeyeon is." 

Taeyeon laughed a little, amused by Sojin, "Step foot into Korea? I'm not Angelina Jolie, where everyone knows who I am when they step foot here." 

"Sweetie, with your adorable and sweet personality, you deserve to be known as much as you can. I'm so glad your drama got such good ratings this year, otherwise I'd get the bad end of the deal... Financially." 

Taeyeon pouted a little, resting her elbow on the armrest, "So why did you say the name Kwon Ji Yong? Isn't he a huge photographer for Korea?" 

"Not only Korea, baby girl," Sojin started to talk dramatically, using hand gestures. "He's part of K-Image and Asia Entertainment Magazine, the two top selling magazines through our nation. If you get to be on the cover of those magazines, everyone knows that you are officially successful as a celebrity in the industry. Those magazines always have the highest ranking for popular magazines, that's the person I want you to work with."

Hearing that, Taeyeon got more excited, hoping that the magazine would catch her one day. She smiled and picked up a magazine to read, replying, "Maybe one day I'll get to work with him... That's just hopeful wishing though. I heard he was an awesome photographer."

"Yeah, so awesome," Sojin snickered, beginning to stand up and pace around again. "Out of all the people that is part of our company and the entire film industry, I don't get why the magazine wouldn't want you. They want the viscious looking one rather than the sweet one."

"Whose that?" Taeyeon questioned, narrowing her eyes. 

"You didn't hear?" Sojin continued to ask, raising an eyebrow at her. "K-Image wants to make Tiffany Hwang on the cover of their magazine. They specifically requested Tiffany from the CEO of our company to come be the cover image for them. How absurb is that?"

"How is that absurd? Tiffany is really pretty."

"Pretty, I can agree with," Sojin answered, raising her hands up and down. "But that girl is always going to be a inside and out, I'll never understand how anyone can work with her. I can't believe that K-Image actually called our CEO and told him that they wanted her. Are they blind?" 

"Maybe she isn't that bad to work with," Taeyeon tried to defend, shrugging her shoulders. "I mean, she can't be that bad since they called for her directly." 

"Well, if Tiffany does end up taking it, the photoshoot would be next month," Sojin said, thinking about alternate ways to place Taeyeon in her place. "Maybe I can persuade them by next month to take you instead of Tiffany. I mean, you have so much more to offer, you're such a sweetheart." 

Taeyeon only grinned and responded, "Would that be a good idea for you persuading them? It'd be like I'm taking Tiffany's place then." 

"Baby girl, you're always on top anyways. You're the main girl, remember? Tiffany is just the villain of every single drama. It wouldn't be taking her place, you'd just be making everything better," Sojin said confidently, going back down to sit at her table. "If I can persuade the director of K-Image magazine, you better get me something nice. A purse would be nice if I have to struggle trying to get you to go through a photoshoot with the one and only Kwon Ji Yong." 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and questioned, "What brand you want, Unnie? Gucci? Prada? Louis Vuitton?" 

"That means you would get it for me if I get you to be on the cover of K-Image?" Sojin asked with her eyes widened, making Taeyeon broaden along with hers. "If I got you a photoshoot with Kwon Ji Yong, you really would get me a purse?" 

"I mean you do so much for me anyways, it's best if I give you something in return."

Sojin wanted to reach out and kiss her, admiring her cute and charismatic personality. She was always so generous, Sojin just always loved working with her and felt like she deserved a lot more credit from people. Although she's already known as Korea's sweetheart, Sojin wants her to become something much more and someone very memorable for the society. 

While she blew her a kiss, she responded to Taeyeon happily, "I'll make sure you'll get a photoshoot with him. Who wouldn't want my sweet Taeyeon? You have to be beat Tiffany in getting that spot for the cover page." 

"Don't make me feel bad Unnie." 

Sojin scoffingly blew a short breath at her, feeling annoyed by her kindness. She clicked her tongue and teeth together, replying, "Enough with your niceness. When was Tiffany Hwang ever nice to me? That switched personal managers because she said she didn't want to be under my management. She said I was too controlling. I'm your damn manager for crying out loud, I organize your daily life, how do you not want me to be controlling? I bet you it was because of our money issues, she was always greedy anyways." 

"I mean I don't mind, but I didn't know Tiffany had money issues with you. I didn't know it was to the extent of changing managers." 

"You never mind anything, you doll," Sojin replied, sighing loudly and crossing her arms. "It's the only reason why she wouldn't be under my management. I get the job for you and you give me twenty five percent of your earnings. She tried to downplay it and say I was too controlling, making me look all bad." 

Taeyeon smiled again and sighed, "You don't look bad Unnie. You're still working here and you seem to be doing fine. Stop getting so angry about her, you have me now. You don't see me complaining." Sojin came to sit next to her and rubbed her head. She said happily, "I know, but when do you ever complain? I'm so glad you came to me. It was like an angel was sent to me." 

As Taeyeon nodded her head, Sojin stood up and went back to her desk. She yawned and said, "I must go back to work now. I have to deal with my other actor and call back all the event agencies that wanted to get him to be a presenter." 

"The young one?" Taeyeon asked back. Sojin nodded her head, placing the phone to her ear, "Yes, Han Bin. The really good looking one that made a cameo in your drama for a few minutes. All the girls on the internet were asking about him after that scene. But don't worry sweetie, I won't forget you. I'll try to get you that cover spot for K-Image and with Kwon Ji Yong. Trust my insticts, baby girl." 

"Just don't forget to tell what brand you want for your purse," she replied, smiling and leaning back against the sofa. Sojin blew a kiss at her once more before going on to have a conversation with an agent on the phone. 

Taeyeon just smiled to herself, hoping that she would be able to work with the one and only Kwon Ji Yong in this lifetime.

"That's a wrap," Leeteuk announced, putting the camera roll to a stop to pause the entire tape. "Good job guys. You can go home for tonight." Everyone began to divide themselves from the group, going their ways to grab their belongings. Tiffany immediately took off her high heels that she'd been wearing for the past nine hours, feeling the sore in her ankles. She checked the time to see it was 2:00 am, thinking about the dreadful drive back to her house since all she wanted to do was sleep right now.

Leeteuk came up to her, startling her a little bit, which made him look up at him with a questioned face, "Can I help you?" He only raised an eyebrow and yelled out, "Krystal and Mino, can you come here please?!"

Krystal and Mino, who were talking to each other near the tree, looked up at Leeteuk and started making their way towards him. While they walked over, Tiffany changed into her black flats, feeling more comfortable than she'd felt for nine hours. When they reached to the two of them, Mino started, "What's up boss?"

Tiffany crossed her arms, still holding onto her heels with her right hand. Leeteuk looked at all three of them and said, "We start our shooting tomorrow at twelve, but can the three of you come earlier tomorrow? I was looking at the kitchen scene we shot this morning and it didn't look right to me. I'll study it more tonight but we'll have to redo it. It's mostly Krystal because your actions and gestures we're stiff and awkward throughout the scene, but I'll tell you more about it tonight and how you're going to have to fix it."

Krystal's stomach slightly churned, knowing that she caused another problem to the shooting again. Mino looked at Krystal to see if she was alright, while Tiffany rolled her eyes and sighed, knowing that she had to come in to do the same scene again. Mino coughed and asked, "What time do you need us by?" 

"Be at the house we were shooting by eight in the morning. You guys remember where it was, right? It's literally a five minute drive behind the KFD building. It shouldn't take long since the scene overall is only five minutes. We should be done by eleven if anything, and make it on time for our shooting at the park by twelve. Does that sound good to you?"  

"I'm only in the scene for like two minutes. You really need me to come that early?" Tiffany asked ignorantly, making Leeteuk slightly glare at her. He replied, "You're part of the scene too, so I'd appreciate if you'd come standby in case there's any other problems."

She let out a deep sigh, making Leeteuk look at all of them again, to see if they were agreeing to do it again. By their silence, he figured that it signaled a yes for him, so he just nodded his head. He looked Krystal and clenched his hands together, trying to explain, "Krystal. Please rehearse your lines tonight. The only reason we're all going home so late is because you kept getting tongue tied. I understand you're nervous since this is your first drama being the lead girl, but you have to at least memorize your lines." 

"I will, Leeteuk-ssi. I'm sorry for causing trouble," she apologized, linking her hands together to bow at him. He sighed and explained thoroughly, "You're supposed to look at Mino and feel heartbroken by him. This is the guy who said he'd wait for you for an eternity, but you come back to Korea to find that he has a new girlfriend, who was also your best friend since childhood. You have to look at him like you're disappointed, but you also can't do anything about it because he's dating your best friend, whose another important person to your life. Do you understand?"

Krystal rapidly nodded and replied, "I'll do my best tomorrow morning, I'm so sorry." 

Leeteuk softened up and began to carress her head, making her jump a little bit. As he rubbed her her head up and down, her heart was racing excessively, feeling like he was going to hit her head or something. He chuckled a little and answered, "It's okay, cheer up. I'm not going to be harsh on you, I understand it's your first drama. I'm just giving you a heads up before you go off playing other dramas for other directors. I just want you to improve, that's why I'm saying all this."

Mino widened his eyes a little, wondering why Leeteuk was making so much physical contact with her. However, since he was the director, he kept his jealous emotions to himself and hid a fist behind his back. Tiffany wanted to say something, but he took his hands off of Krystal's head before she could speak up. She wid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter