I Really Really Like You

Ballad

The previous chapter seems like a very suitable ending. I was torn but decided to continue with the story.. I have 4 songs as my inspiration for this story. Hurt, Hide & Seek, Falling U and Last Calendar. There is still two parts left, Falling U and Last Calendar...

 

“Jiyeon ah!!”

“Luna!” Jiyeon hugged Luna.

“Your solo dance performance was daebak!”

“Thanks. Your performance with Hyoyeon unnie was so sick.”

“Jiyeon! Luna! Woah it’s nice to finally see you both again.” Hyeri joined them.

“Hyeri! You’re here!”

“Yeah, who would have thought that we will be meeting on a dance stage?”

“Who would have thought that Dino Jiyeon can be so hot on stage...”

“Yeah…college has done you good.”

“Hmm…don’t tell me that you both have become my fans?”

“After that performance…of course!”

“Hyomin!” Jiyeon, Luna and Hyeri looked at the direction where they heard Hyomin’s name being called. There they saw Hyomin. There was a dance event where Jiyeon and other representatives from different colleges were invited to perform. She saw her former dance groupmates Yuri, Hyoyeon, Luna, Hyeri and others who all went to different schools. Hyomin, who came to watch Jiyeon went backstage where the performers were staying. From time to time, Hyomin will see a familiar face and will stop to make a short greeting.

“Omo! Is that Hyomin unnie? She is more beautiful now.” Hyeri said and Luna just nod. Both were still watching Hyomin’s every move.

“Yah! I thought you were my fans?! How come you both ignore me just by seeing her?”

“Shush…” Both signing Jiyeon to be quiet.

“Yah!”

“Hello” Hyomin greeted Jiyeon. “Hi Luna, Hi Hyeri.”

“Hyomin unnie. It’s nice seeing you. Did you see our performance?”

“Neh. Luna was really shining in her performance with Hyoyeon.”

“Unnie! Did you see mine?”

“Neh. I was shock to see cute Hyeri transform into a hot lady.”

“Sorry guys but we are leaving.” Jiyeon said while holding Hyomin’s hand.

“Jiyeon ah, you’ve only see them again. Why don’t you hang out with them? Besides I still need to meet Appa.” Hyomin said.

“You’re leaving just like that?” Jiyeon was pouting.

“I just came here to watch your performance and also to personally say that you are daebak. So….bye bye. It was nice seeing you again, Luna, Hyeri.”

“Bye Unnie” Bye Hyomin unnie.”

“Wait…” Jiyeon hold Hyomin’s hand and Hyomin looked back to Jiyeon asking why. Jiyeon just smiled and said, “I love you.” Hyomin was blushing so mad. “I am not letting go until you say it.”

“I love you too.” Hyomin replied still blushing so mad.

“Are you two together?!” Hyeri and Luna asked shouting a bit which gain more attention from the room. All eyes were on them. Being embarrassed from the attention they are getting, they both nodded. Just like in some dramas, the crowd cheered from their confession.

“What?! When? Where? Why???!” Hyeri asked.

“Jinja?! This Jiyeon ah? This Dinosaur? Woah..you are so lucky Jiyeon ah.” Luna said.

“Yah!”

“Unnie, you can still change your mind. We will help you escape from her.” Hyeri said.

“Yah! Both of you shut up. She is not going anywhere. I won’t let her go...ever” Jiyeon answered.

“Ooohh…” Both said finally cheering them on.

Hyomin giggled earning the attention of the three. “I love to stay and hang out with you all but I have to meet Appa.” She then looked at Jiyeon who was still holding her hand. “Bye Jiyeonnie. Love you.”

“Love you.” Replied Jiyeon before Hyomin left.

“You are so lucky.”

“Don’t ever let her go…”

“I won’t…ever.” Jiyeon said smiling.

--

“Happy birthday Umma! Appa and I miss you so much.” Hyomin said as she laid flowers to her mother’s grave. “I have so much to tell you. I went to see Jiyeon’s performance earlier. She was so great. I planned to invite her to come here with us but she met her old friends. Next time I will bring her so you can meet her. I know you’ve met her before. Now, she has changed. She has grown up and became more beautiful. I love her and she loves me. I want you to meet her as my girlfriend.”

“You know, at first I was afraid of telling Appa because he looks so strict. One, because I am going to be in a relationship and second, it’s with a girl. But you know what? Appa is so supportive.I love Appa.” Hyomin hugged her father who is just smiling. . Hyomin lost her mother when she was young. Mrs. Park died of sickness.

Yeobo, if you can see our beautiful daughter. She is so happy. I promise you that we will both be happy even after you’re gone. I wish you are here with us. About Jiyeon, I haven’t formally met her. Please help convince your daughter to introduce Jiyeon to me. I like to meet her and give some words of advice…

After a while Mr. Park and Hyomin left.

“Appa, what did you say to Umma?”

“I asked her to convince you to immediately introduce Jiyeon to me so I can talk to her as your Appa…”

“Appa… we just started dating. Don’t scare her.”

“Hahaha.. I just like to meet her Sunyoung.” Mr. Park calls her by her real name. Hyomin just use this name in school and her friends. Mr. Park might seem like a very strict boss but the truth is he is a loving father who just loves to tease his daughter.