I'm Really Hurt

Ballad
Jiyeon saw Hyomin alone in her room so she walked to her and said, “Why didn’t you tell me?”
 
“Hi Jiyeon. Tell you what?” Hyomin greeted though she knows what Jiyeon was going to say.
 
“About Eunjung and Suzy.”
 
“She only told me last night as well.”
 
“But you knew all along. You knew that there was something going on between them yet you didn’t tell me.” Jiyeon said.
 
Hyomin let out a sigh. Eunjung might have told Jiyeon about her observation between Eunjung and Suzy. “It was just an observation. What do you want me to do? Gossip about them?”
 
“You know how I feel about her. You should have done something..”
 
Hyomin knows that this conversation is up to no good. Jiyeon was being immature so she said, “Done something? Eunjung is also my friend.”
 
“Me? Am I even your friend?”
 
“I can’t believe you will ask me this. You know I have been supporting you all along.” Hyomin said slightly raising her voice. She never raises her voice not to anyone. She never imagined that she will raise her voice to Jiyeon. She felt bad.
 
“I am sorry Unnie.” Jiyeon was also taken aback.
 
“Jiyeon ah”
 
“Sorry unnnie. I just want to be alone for now.”
 
After that conversation, Jiyeon and Hyomin avoided each other. Hyomin was hurt because Jiyeon was somewhat blaming her as if she did something wrong. Jiyeon knows that what she did to Hyomin is wrong but she is still mad. Hyomin, missing Jiyeon, took the first step to approach Jiyeon. She went to Dance practice room.
 
“Jiyeon ah, can we talk?” Jiyeon stepped out of the room. “Are you still mad?”
 
“I am sorry unnie. What I said to you were wrong. Sorry I was just mad.”
 
“So we’re good?”
 
“Yes, unnie.”
 
“Good. We can go eat before going home.”
 
“Sorry unnie but I have practice. Next time?”
 
“Ok”
 
Hyomin was a bit disappointed that it is still awkward between them. On the bright side, they talked. Her thoughts were cut when she suddenly bumped into someone.
 
“Oh it’s Hyomin shi. I am sorry Hyomin shi.”
 
“It’s ok Hyeri shi.”
 
“Wow! You know my name?! Please call me Hyeri”
 
“Neh, then call me Hyomin or unnie.” Hyomin said smiling.
 
“Neh unnie.” She giggled. “Are you here to meet Jiyeon? I can go with you. I am headed there anyway”
 
“Thanks. I have already met Jiyeon. I will go ahead. See you Hyeri.”
 
“See you unnie!” Hyeri skipped her way to the practice room.
 
“Yah! Stop skipping will you.” Hyoyeon said after seeing Hyeri skipping around like a kid.
 
“Mianhe unnie. I am just so happy.” When she had all their attention including Jiyeon, she continued, “I met Hyomin unnie.”
 
“Hyomin unnie?” Luna asked
 
“Yup. She told me to call her Hyomin or unnie. She is so nice.” Hyeri answered making Luna jealous.
 
“Come on let’s start practice.” Yuri said dismissing Hyeri’s childish act.
 
“You are so lucky, Hyeri. I wish I was there too.” Luna said. She then looked at Jiyeon and said, “If only Jiyeon here will introduce us to her..”
 
Jiyeon just watch and listen as Hyeri tell Luna her encounter with Hyomin.
 
“She seems to be a bit sad though.” Hyeri
 
“Really? I wonder why?” Luna said. “Maybe she fought with her boyfriend or something.”
 
“Does Hyomin unne have one?” Hyeri asked. “Jiyeon ah, is Hyomin unnie in a relationship?”
 
“No she is not.” Jiyeon answered.
 
“Jinja?!” Both exclaimed because they were both happy.
 
“Maybe she is just busy and tired.” The two looked at the person who just talked and to their horror it was Yuri. “Now, will you two stop talking about Hyomin and practice.”
 
“Neh!!” The others watch as the two separated and practice.
 
--
 
The two were still awkward with each other when they are alone. The other people around them never notice that there was something wrong between them. Hyomin became busy with her student council duties. Hyomin feels tired with school and her duties and chasing after Jiyeon is exhausting.  She thought that it is best to just give her space. This way she can also focus on her duties in school.
 
Jiyeon has not seen Hyomin during lunch. She is used to Hyomin being around and talking to her. And even now that they are not talking, at least Jiyeon sees her in the canteen during lunch. Now, she hardly sees her even on lunch breaks. She knows that the student council has been busy. Worried, she tried to look around. Hyomin decided to just stay on her room to rest rather than eat lunch. The canteen will be hectic and she just wants a quiet place.
 
“Here.” Hyomin looked up and saw Qri giving her a lunchbox. “I know you have been skipping lunch. So here. I thought I make this for you.”
 
“Thanks. You didn’t have to.”
 
“Please enjoy.”
 
“How about you? Let’s share.”
 
“I have mine.”
 
“Then let’s eat together.”
 
Jiyeon watch the whole scene. She was drinking strawberry milk and she planned to give the other half to Hyomin. But seeing Qri made her a lunch box so she just went back to her room.