And & End

Ballad

Knock knock.

“Sunyoung, there are people who wants to see you. Will you come down and meet them?” Jihyo called Sunyoung who is in her room. It has been 3 days since Jiyeon left. Hyomin acted to be ok when she just misses Jiyeon so much. She will spent most of her time in her room listening to Jiyeon’s voice messages every night. Every night she will be crying. Her Appa, Jihyo and Shannon never asked her about what happened but they make sure to be there for Hyomin.  

“Ok, Thanks Unnie.” Sunyoung replied from inside the room. She wonder who her visitor might be. How she wished it’s Jiyeon. She went downstairs but she cannot see who they were because her Appa, Shannon and Jihyyo all gathered around blocking her view.

“Hyomin! I mean Sunyoung.” The visitor greeted awkwardly.

“Hi Qri.” Hyomin greeted back smiling. She recognizes the girl from the pictures and from her diary.

Qri can’t help but rushed to hug Hyomin tightly. She missed her so much. She is happy that Hyomin recognizes her.

“How about me? Do you know me?” Eunjung asked.

“Of course I do. You’re a famous actress…” Hyomin answered. Eunjung was a bit disappointed because Hyomin knows her just as an actress. Hyomin did notice Eunjung’s reaction. “How can I not know you Ham Bear Jung.” Hyomin said and Eunjung smiled widely and hugged Hyomin.

“Unnie! I didn’t know that you were friends with the famous actress Ham Eunjung and an idol, Jiyeon unnie.” Shannon blurted out. Jihyo gave her a knowing look and she covered her own mouth when she realized what she just did. She should have not mentioned Jiyeon’s name.

“How about we leave them alone to talk.” Mr. Park said and they left Qri, Eunjung and Hyomin alone.

Qri immediately took the flight to Korea when she learned about Hyomin. Eunjung also cancelled all her schedules to meet Hyomin. It was a bit awkward as the two do not know how to start.

“I am glad that you somewhat recognize us.” Qri started.

“Yeah, Appa hid some of my belongings. I am able to recognize you from the pictures and from reading my diaries.”

“We must thank Uncle for keeping some of your stuff.” Eunjung said.

Qri and Eunjung knew what happened to Hyomin. Jiyeon told them everything over the phone.The three chatted and became comfortable with each other. They wanted to know the new Hyomin. Eunjung shared about her experiences as an actress and Qri shared her experiences as a designer in Japan. Hyomin showed her sketches.

“Daebak! These are really great! Have you thought about having your own label?” Qri asked

“How about the two of you create a label. Qri you be in charge of Japan market while Hyomin, I mean Sunyoung be in charge of the local market.” Eunjung suggested.

“What do you think Hyomin I mean Sunyoung about Eunjung’s idea?” Qri asked.

“You can call me Hyomin. I am still not use to it but I find it a cool name besides I was the one who created it.” Hyomin said to them. “About Eunjung’s suggestion, I think it’s a good idea. I will get to work with my friend.”

“Great!” Qri hugged Hyomin.

“Why am I left out?” Eunjung said pouting.

“Come here.” Both said to Eunjung to join the group hug.

“Ok. But you have to give me some of your designs for free.” Eunjung teased.

“Of course!” They were all laughing. Hyomin was glad to meet her old friends. They are new addition to her family.

They stayed for dinner upon Mr. Park’s invitation. Dinner was fun where Qri and Eunjung both shared stories about Hyomin. Mr. Park was happy to see her daughter smile and laugh again.

“We’ll be going for now.” Qri started.

“Thanks for visiting me.”

“No need to thank us. Of course we will go see you. Anytime.” Qri said.

“Yes. We will see you again soon.” Eunjung said. She glanced at Mr. Park, Shannon and Jihyo and continued “Really soon.”

The next day.

“I want to visit Umma” Hyomin declared.

Mr. Park just nod. He understands his daughter wanting to visit her Umma. “Thank you Appa.” She hugged her father tightly. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Sunyoung.”

“I love Unnie too!” Shannon went to join the group hug. “And also Uncle”

“What about me?” Jihyo said making everyone chuckle. She went to join the group hug.

“I am lucky to have Appa, Jihyo Unnie and Shannon. You are my family. I am so happy to have all of you. I love you!” Hyomin said and they all hug each other again.

“I want to come with Unnie. I want to meet Auntie.” Shannon said.

“No you can’t. You have school tomorrow.” Mr. Park said.

“Appa is right, Shannon. Even Appa can’t join me because has class. Next time, all of us will go. But for now, it will be me and Jihyo unnie.”

--

"Umma... I'm here. Your daughter Sunyoung is here." Hyomin started. "Of course you already know me. It's just me who forgot about you. Don't be mad Umma. It's not only you that I forgot. I forgot everything about my past even the ones very precious to me..."

"Umma, Jihyo unnie accompany me here because Appa has a class to teach." Hyomin began telling her Umma everything from the time after the operation to when she met Jiyeon. How she fell in love with Jiyeon and how she found out the truth.

"I love her Umma. I love Jiyeon. She is the only one I have loved and will love..."

--

Hyomin and Jihyo decided to ride the train on their way back. Hyomin remembered how she met Jiyeon on the train. Somehow she wished that Jiyeon will be on the train. But no, Jiyeon will be filming right now. She is pursuing her dream.

“Wake up” Hyomin felt someone waking her up and saw Jihyo, not Jiyeon. “Let’s go.” Jihyo said and Hyomin nodded.

She just followed Jihyo. She was looking down as she thinks about Jiyeon. She saw Jihyo stpped walking so she looked at her asking. Jihyo look back at her smiling. Hyomin look past behind Jihyo and there she saw Jiyeon waiting for her in the platform and behind her is Shannon, Kahi, Boram, her Appa, Eunjung and Qri. “Jiyeon” she said softly and started to tear up.

“Hi.” Jiyeon greeted her. “How am I here? I rode the car. It is faster than the train. Why am I here? Because of you.”

“I thought you were filming your drama?” Hyomin said.

“I drop out of it.” Jiyeon replied nonchalantly.

“Why? I thought it’s all you’ve always wanted. It’s your dream.”

“That is what I am doing. I am pursuing my dream and what I’ve always wanted. You.”

“But..”

“No, I won’t leave you or let you leave me again. We fought and broke up because I cannot let go of the past. You know what? Even after all these years, I still haven’t learned my lesson. I still can’t let go of the past. I can’t let go of you.” Jiyeon declared.

Hyomin started to cry.  

“I will always be stubborn and a pabo. Nothing can be done about that. I can never let go of the past no matter how many times you asked me to. I just can’t when it is all about you. I will never ever let go of you again. I love you. You’re the only one I can and will love.”

Hyomin let out a smile. “Am I dreaming?”

“No silly. You are not dreaming.” Jiyeon started to walk towards Hyomin. She stopped and stood just a foot away from Hyomin. She wiped Hyomin’s tears. Smiling she said, “I’m here. You’re here.”

Hyomin shook her head. She took Jiyeon’s hand, point at Jiyeon’s heart and said, “I’m here.” She then points her own heart still holding Jiyeon’s hand and continued, “You’re here.”

Jiyeon can’t help but smile. “I love you.”

“I love you.”

She leaned in to kiss Hyomin’s lips and then hugged her. They heard loud cheers from their friends and family.

--

Hyomin and Jiyeon lived happily. Hyomin and Qri became partners and created a fashion label. Jiyeon decided to focus on being a singer despite having offers of being an actress. They moved to Seoul but will often come to visit Mr. Park who continued to be a professor. A lot of idols will come and train under Kahi. Kahi and Jihyo remains to be strong even though Jihyo is busy being Shannon’s manager. As promised, Jihyo became Shannon’s manager and Hyomin became her stylist. Despite having many offers, Hyomin only agreed to be Shannon and Eunjung’s stylist. Qri who is based on Japan with Soyeon is in charge of their Japanese market. Eunjung who is famous actress is busy travelling. She met Gyuri in an awards show and they began dating again.   

--------------------

Yey! Finally I get to finish this sad minyeon story! My first fic that i am able to finish!! I should stop listening to sad songs. I made Minyeon suffer from so much heartache… when I love them so much especially when there are so much minyeon sweet moments lately in China. Thank you for all your reading, subscribing, commenting and voting this story. I am still new to this and I do not know how I can thank you enough because you all made me happy and enjoy writing. Saranghe!