Day by Day

Ballad

Thank you for your comments!!

I know it is really sad especially for Hyomin... it's because I got the inspiration after listening to T-ara's Hurt, Hide and Seek, Last Calendar, Falling U again and again... Mianhe mianhe this author wants to share the mood of these songs.

 

“I am fine, unnie. Don’t look at me like that. Besides this like what..the 7th or 9th girl she is going to introduce to us?” Jiyeon said because she can feel Hyomin’s worried gaze on her while they were walking.

“One, this will be the only the 2nd girl Eunjung will introduce after Suzy. Two, so you are saying you’re used to this? Park Jiyeon you have grown.” Hyomin corrected. Eunjung and Suzy did not work out because both got busy.

“Something like that.” Jiyeon answered shortly. Of course she is still in love with Eunjung. It still hurts when Eunjung will introduce a new friend to them. Somehow she became used to it. Maybe she has grown up like what Hyomin said.

They are on their way to meet Eunjung and her new friend in the café they used to go. Both Hyomin and Eunjung are in college while Jiyeon is in senior year of high school. Hyomin is taking up business while Eunjung is taking up drama. The three had an agreement to introduce to each other the person they are dating or going to date. Hyomin and Jiyeon had not introduced anyone yet.

“So unnie, how is college? You are lucky that you and Eunjung unnie goes to the same school now. I’m jealous.”

“You never change. You don’t have to be jealous because I rarely hang out with Eunjung. Our department buildings are at both ends so you have nothing to be jealous about.”

“That’s not what I meant. I just feel lonely.”

“So you are saying that you also miss me? Had I known I should have gone to another school sooner.” 

“No.” Jiyeon said while slightly turning her head.

Hyomin who sees this knows that Jiyeon is lying. She is happy that somehow this Dino misses her. “Hahaha.. Ok ok. You don’t have to worry because you have Luna, Hyeri, your friends from the dance club and other friends in school. Plus you are in senior year soon you will be in college with us.”

“Luna and Hyeri only ask about you…” Jiyeon murmured. How can she not miss Hyomin when her two friends just keep asking her about Hyomin. She feels embarrass to admit it but she does miss Hyomin. She is used to having Hyomin around.

“There you are. We have been waiting for you.” Eunjung called them as soon as they entered.

“Hello.” Hyomin greetedEunjung and her friend before taking a seat. Jiyeon bowed and took a seat beside Hyomin.

“This is Gyuri. Gyuri, this is Hyomin and this is Jiyeon.”

“Park Hyomin? I didn’t know that Eunjung is friends with you.” Gyuri started. the three looked at her urging her to continue. “Well, I kind of hear stories about you. You are famous.”

“Haha. Yeah she has a lot of fans in their school.” Eunjung said.

“I heard that you had the highest bid in student council auction.” Gyuri said.

“Jinja?! Wow, I didn’t know you are that famous. So who won as your date?” Eunjung who is not aware of the details asked.

“Park Jiyeon shi.” Gyuri answered and all eyes are on Jiyeon. “A lot of students were bidding that’s why it became the highest but Park Jiyeon shi won.

“This Jiyeon?" Eunjung confirmed. She then looked at Jiyeon and Hyomin and asked, “Are the two of you dating?”

“What? No!” Both answered at the same time. Hyomin does not want to remember that night. Jiyeon does not want Eunjung to get the wrong idea.

Eunjung smiled seeing how the two were embarrass so she planned to tease them more. She lean closer to Jiyeon so their faces are close to each other and asked, “But do you like her?” (pointing at Hyomin)

“Ani.” Jiyeon answered while blushing. Not Hyomin but you!

Eunjung just laugh so hard. “But why would you do that?” She asked still not wanting to drop the topic because she finds it interesting.

“Aish. Ham Bear Jung. We had a fight before the event so she did that so that we can sort things out. And we did. That’s it. So enough about this topic, let’s talk about how you two met. ” Hyomin answered so that Eunjung can drop the topic. They chatted for a while Eunjung and Gyuri sharing how they met.

--

“Eunjung unnie. You are late. Where is Hyomin unnie?” Jiyeon asked when she sees Eunjung alone. It’s weekend and they planned to hang out.

“Mianhe. I was on the phone with Hyomin. She said she is not coming because she needs to go with her father.” Eunjung explained. When it comes to Hyomin's father, they never asked anymore questions. Mr Park owns a company that is why Hyomin is taking up business to be her father's successor.

“But we planned this. She didn’t even call me.” Jiyeon said then she received a message from Hyomin saying she cannot join.

Jiyeon nah. Mianhe I cannot join you today. Appa asked me to accompany him to the office today. Enjoy your date! Keke

“See she sent you a message. Now let’s go and have fun.” Eunjung dragged her and they went to enjoy the day. Jiyeon was supposed to be happy. Finally she and Eunjung are alone. She should be happy and excited… How can she be happy when she knows that Eunjung is already dating Gyuri. She wishes Hyomin was with them. It is different when she is around.