Hurt

Ballad
At the café
 
Eunjung greeted them as soon as they enter. Jiyeon rushed and hug Eunjung. Hyomin noticed a girl sitting at their table and gave a questioning look at Eunjung.
 
“Here take a seat. This is Suzy, my classmate.” Eunjung said.
 
“Hello I am Suzy.”
 
“Hello, Suzy. I am Hyomin.” Hyomin introduced herself after seeing that Jiyeon is still hugging Eunjung.
 
“Yah! Hyomin How dare you greet her before me? Are you already making a move on her?” Eunjung teased as she sees Hyomin walked pass her to greet Suzy.
 
Hyomin stood up and went to Eunjung. “Nice to see you Enjung. You never change.” As Jiyeon took a seat, Hyomin whispered to Eunjung, “Who is she? Why did you bring her? You know how this Dino can be jealous?”
 
“She’s a friend. She knows Jiyeon so I don’t see any harm” Eunjung answered also whispering.
 
They chatted for a while. Jiyeon and Suzy talk about their experiences in the dance competition. After a while they decided to walk in the park. Jiyeon pulled Eunjung leaving Suzy and Hyomin behind.
 
“So how do you know Ham Bear Jung?” Hyomin asked starting a conversation. She’s lazy to walk faster and rather not catch up with the two.
 
Suzy laughed at Eunjung’s nickname. “In school. I thought she was arrogant and bossy but I was wrong.”
 
“Yeah, she often gives that kind of first impression but she is nothing like that. Hmm..except maybe for being a neat freak.”
 
“You seem to know Eunjung a lot.”
 
“We have known each other for a long time though we only became close because of Jiyeon.”
 
“Umm..do you like her?” Hyomin looked at Suzy with a bit of panic. “Do you like Eunjung?”
 
Hyomin cough so bad after hearing Suzy’s question. Suzy a bit panic was patting Hyomin’s back.
 
“Are you ok?”
 
“Me? To Eunjung?! No way. What made you think of that?” Hyomin exclaimed as soon as she can talk.
 
“Mianhe. I thought…”
 
“That will never happen. Never in a million years” Hyomin looked at Suzy and thought of teasing the girl as revenge. “So you can relax...”
 
Suzy blushed so hard and whined, “Unnie…”
 
“Woah.. Did you just made an aegyo? Kyeopta.” Hyomin pinched her cheek.
 
“You two seem to be having fun without us.” Eunjung butted in. They saw the whole scene but were unable to hear the conversations.
 
“Well, the two of you left us.” Hyomin explained seeing that Suzy still hasn’t recovered.
 
“It’s late. We should go home.” Eunjung said.
 
“Arasso. It is nice meeting you Suzy. Eunjung, meet us sooner will you? See you.” Hyomin said.
 
“You seem to get close with Hyomin considering that you two just met.” Eunjung said after the two left.
 
“She is nice and funny person. And fun to talk with.” Suzy answered. She was a bit jealous when Eunjung spent most her time with Jiyeon.
 
Eunjung was sulking obviously jealous especially when she witnessed the scene earlier. She was murmuring something like Hyomin being sweet talker or something.. “What did you two talked about?”
 
“You.” Suzy shortly answered.
 
“Me?” Suzy looked at Eunjung and nod. She was blushing. Eunjung smiled widely and hold her hand. She thought that she should thank Hyomin.
 
--
After that day, they would often hang out together. Eunjung will bring Suzy along. Hyomin who can see the interaction between the two thinks they are laready dating but choose to not say anything and wait for Eunjung's announcement. Jiyeon on the other hand failed to notice or perhaps refuse to notice it. She would cling to Eunjung everytime they will hang out.
 
“Hyominnie….”
 
“Ugh.. What’s up with you Eunjung?”
 
“Nothing..just happy. Super happy.”
 
“You’re weird. I am hanging up.”
 
“Suzy… I asked her out and she said yes.”
 
“Eh? I thought the two of you have been dating for a long time. You just asked her out. You are slow, Jungie.”
 
“Yah! You thought we have been dating? What made you think of that?”
 
“You two were so obvious.”
 
“Jinja?”
 
“Get a hold of yourself. Does Jiyeon know?”
 
“Not yet…”
 
“You should tell her. You know how she can be..”
 
“Neh. So…it means that she likes me back? Even before?”
 
“You’re acting weird again.. I am hanging up.”
 
Hyomin can just sigh. She is happy that Eunjung is happily in love. On the other hand, she is worried about Jiyeon. She decided to just let things be and not meddle with it. She will be there for both of her friends.