An Agreement

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

Chapter 16: An Agreement 

   

 It had been exactly two days since 6K had entered the doors of Cube High School. Still people were not use to the idea of  having the cities baddest most dangerous group in their school. Especially not parents who only wanted the baest for their children,but what could they do? Absolutley Nothing. Every once a while 6K would bump into The Jocks. So far everything seemed fine between them until....
One day Kai had left the group to go use the bathroom. He went did his business and was walking back to science class. On his way he happened to meet Chuck. Not wanting to start anything he casually moved aside and proceeded on walking. Chuck wanting to start a fight yanked Kai back to face him. Glaring Kai asked him what his problem was.  Chuck just shrugged and said, "I just can't stand seeing you or your friends here everyday." Scoffing Kai replied, "As if I want to be here even worse have to put up with you." Not letting it go, Chuck tripped Kai until he fell down on the ground. Swinging his feet Kai brought Chuck down with him. Staring at each other for a brief moment they jumped at one another and began attacking each other. Chuck punched Kai on the face and Kai kneed him on the stomach. Rolling around on the floor the lunch bell ragn. Soon students were out in the hallway witnessing the fight, but nether of them cared. They just wanted to beat the crap out of each other. From a distance both groups could see both members gaining up on each other. Running they shooed the crowd away and pulled both of them away of each's reach.
"What the hell is going on?!" Both Mark and Ash yelled. Being held back Kai  said, "He started it."  Now facing Chuck Ash asked, "Is this true?" Looking away Chuck just stared a the ground. "Why" Ash continued. After a moment of silence Chuck spoke, "It just pisses me off to no end seeing them here." Sighing Ash looked at Mark. "You broke the agreement." Mark said. Confused the other members asked what agreement they were talking about. "I didn't break it. He nor the others now what agreement we had so it doesn't count."   "Mark hyung, what agreement are you and Ash talking about?" Taemin asked. "Your leader and I agreed on staying out of each others way. We won't casue prob;ems if you don't provoke us." Ash explained. "Same goes for them. We will only mind our own business unless we are proveked by them and just like Kai he was provoked by one of your members." Mark finished.  "I propose we make a new agreement. One where we all can agree on and know about." Ash suggested. Nodding Mark began, "First we will keep what Ash and I had agreed on."Mark started. "We can also not talk to each other unless really neccisary. For example the teacher told you to or you have something really important to say." Ash finished.  "We will also restrain ourselves from beating each othe up on school propety. Outside of school its totally up to you."  "We don't have to be friends, but at least let's keep the peace settled in school."  "Understood?' Both leaders asled. "Yes." Both groups said. They then went their seperate ways to clean any wounds up.
"You seriously didn't start it right?" Taemin questioned Kai. He was side hugging him as they went into the bathroom to clean his busted lip. "I already told everyone I didn't." Kai said. Smiling Taemin kissed Kai on the cheek. Sure he was kinda upset that Kai had gotten into a fight with one of The Jock's, but he was happy that he didn't start it.Sitting on the simk Jr umma began doing his job. He wet a paper towl and began cleaning his busted lip. Flinching at the slight pain, Kai found confort by holding Taemin's hand. Meanwhile on another bathroom, Chuck was being healed on the eye. Casper took charge and started working on his right eye. He also slightly flinched at the pain and leaned his head to the left to lay it on Damen's shoulder. Being with Damen took almost all of his pain away. He found comfort in Damen. They they were all finished and headed to the lunch room. Stepping out of the bathroom they met 6K. Knowing that most of the students saw Kai and Chuck the leaders forced them to play it off as a friendly fight much to the dislike of both fighting members and Taemin and Damen. Opening the doors the act began. Coming in Chuck had "playfully" put Kai in a head lock ruffling his fluffy soft hair. Twisting Kai "playfully" jumped on top of Chuck and made Chuck give him a piggy back ride as Kai wrapped his arms around Chuck's neck. Falling to the ground they "playfully" tickled each other. The members were all staring at the students. Trying not to laugh at the stupid act Kai and Chuck were putting. They noticed that the students faces gave a "wha the heck weren't they just beating the crap out of each other and now they're tickling and jumping on one another" look. Finally finishing the act with a "hug" they left and went towards Taemin and Damen almost immediatley.  
Like nothing happened they went to grab their lunch. Going and sitting down at their usual table Kai and Chuck glared at each other. Taemin was feeding Kai as he couldn't eat properly. Chuck had some big hard punching fists that hurt like crap once you've had contact with them. Damen on the other hand let Chuck rest his head on his shoulder. With his right hand he ate while his left hand was held tightly in Chuck's hand. For sure this was going to be a long school year, but who knows maybe it won't be so bad.