Meeting Part 2

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

Chapter 14: Meeting Part 2

 

Flashback:
Laughing Mark and Kai agreed. Waving goodbye they each went their own separate ways promising to text. They went back to their loved ones. Once arriving all three of them were questions as to why they had taken so long. Speaking the truth they each told their loved ones what happened.

Mark:
"You're here!" Jr exclaimed.
"Yeah sorry I took long." Mark said.
 "It's fine, but what took you so long?" Jr asked.
"Ahh... remember the four guys from when we met?" Mark asked.
"Yeah what about them?" Jr asked.
"Well I came across them. but instead of four there were six." Mark replied.
Jr's eyes grew big, "6 how did you escape?" Jr wondered.
"Well let's just say I was lucky." Mark simply said.
"Huh?" Jr was confused.
"As I was coming back from getting our pizza I was trapped by those six guys, but I was lucky that Taehyung came and helped me and then Kai came along too." Mark said.
"Taehyung, Kai?" Jr questioned, "Who are they?"
Mark smiled and answered,"My new founded friends. Without them I would've been dead meat. I actually got both their numbers." 
"Well whoever they are I'm just glad they were there to help you out." Jr said.
"Yeah." Mark replied. "Now come on the pizza might already be cold, but let's not let that ruin the fun." 
"Okay, but can we at least text them tomorrow? I want to meet and thank the guys that helped you out." Jr said.
"Okay we'll text or call them tomorrow." Mark said.


Kai:
"I thought you left me." Taemin said sadly.
"No Jelly I would never leave you. Why did you think like that?" Kai asked.
"Because you took a really long time." Taemin replied.
"I know I'm sorry I just had to help some friends out." Kai answered.
"Friends who?" Tae asked.
"Well I just met them actually." Kai smiled.
"Who are they and how'd you meet?" Taemin.
"Their names are Mark and Taehyung. We met coincidentally actually. After I finished grocery shopping I was coming home, but I came across 6 guys holding 2 guys down so I just had to step in. It was unfair for 2 guys to go against 6. So they then took me with them and we introduced ourselves and made a plan to get out of there. Finally we were led to an empty dark alley and we each took on two guys at the same time. Let's just say that we won and I don't think they'll be messing with us again." Kai said in one go. 
"Where are the other two guys then?" Taemin asked.
"Probably home. We sis exchange numbers though." Kai said.
"Can we call or text them tomorrow?" Taemin asked.
"Sure, but for what?" Kai asked.
"I just want to meet them." Taemin replied.
"Okay, but now let's eat cause I'm starving." Kai said.
Laughing Taemin agreed.


Taehyung:
"I was worried." Jungkook told Taehyung.
"I'm fine nothing happened." Tae replied.
"I know, but what took you so long." Kookie asked.
"I got in a fight." Taehyung replied nonchalantly.
"What?! A fight?" Jungkook yelled.
"Yes a fight but for a good reason." Taehyung said.
"What reason?" Jungkook asked.
"Well as I was coming back from the convience store I bumped into 6 guys holding 1 guy a hostage. I couldn't help myself and got myself captured along with the guy whose name is Mark by the way. I found out he was a fighter and so we came up with a plan to take on 3 each. Then another guy named Kai came along. He had just gone grocery shopping by the bags in his hands. He told the leader how it was unfair to have 6 against 2 and he got captured too. We all made a plan to escape and take on 3 guys at the same time. In the end we won and decided to exchange numbers." Taehyung explained.
"So you got in a fight to help someone out?" Kookied asked.
"Yup." Taehyung smiled.
"So can I meet Mark and Kai too?" Jungkook asked.
"Sure I'll call or text them tomorrow and ask to meet up." Taehyung replied.
"Okay." Kookie smiled.
"Okay now let's enjoy our movie night." Taehyung said.

The next day:
Mark had called Kai before Kai could reach him. He had invited Kai and Taemin over to his place so they could talk and get to know each other better. Kai accepted the invitation and told Mark that he'll inform Taehyung about the meeting. Mark agreeded and told Jr about Kai and Taehyung coming over with their friends. It was noon so they would probably be staying for lunch. After rreceiving the call from Mark, Kai called Taehyung. After three rings Taehyung answered. Kai greeted Taehyung and told him about the meeting with Mark. Taehyung then asked if he could bring someone along and Kai said it was fine as he was bringing someone with him too. They then hanged up and got ready to leave to Mark's place.

At Mark's Place:
"Markkie hurry they'll be here any minute." Jr said.
"I'm trying don't worry." Mark replied.
Jr was finishing cooking lunch, but this time he cooked for more then two persons and it felt weird as he only cooked for Mark and him. He had prepared some delicious meat, lettuce wraps, rice, and a side of kimchee. Just as he turned the fire off there was a knock at their door.
"I got it." Mark said. Walking up to the front door Mark opened the door and Welcomed Kai and Taemin in.
"Welcome." He said. Moving aside so he could let them in Kai and him greeted each other as two best friends would. Jr then came from the kitchen to greet the guets.
Mark introduced him,"This is Jr." he said. 
"Hi welcome tp pur place." Jr greeted.
"Thank you for having us I'm Kai and this is Taemin." Kai said.
"Nice to meet you." Jr and Taemin said. 
Going into the living area they sat down and talked for a while. Then there was another knock on the door.
"I got it." Mark said. Standing up he went to open the door and greeted Taehyung and his friend.
Bringing them to the living area he introduced them. First Kai and Taehyung did another bestfriend like handshake.
"This is Taehyung and..." Mark started.
"Jungkkok." Taehyung finished.
"Welcome." Mark said, "This is Jr." He introduced him.
"Hi." Jr greets.

Kai then introduced Taemin and they resumed with their talking. Turns out they all had many things in common. Like their passion for soccer and basketball. How Mark, Kai, and Taehyung are all good at fighting. Also how Jr, Taemin, and Jungkook want to learn how to fight. They promised that they would teach them. All were supposed to be high schoolors, but none went to school. They talked as they were all childhood friends and had known one another their whole life. Mark and Jr then invited them for lunch. Gladly accepting they all stayed for lunch.
"This is delicious Jr hyung." Taehyung remarked.
"Thank you." Jr replied. They savored all of Jr's delicious home made cooking and made small talk here and there. In the end Jr, Taemin, and Jungkook ended liking the other guys. They were all going to be good friends they could tell.

"So are you two together?" Kai asked Mark.
"Jr and I?" Questioned Mark.
"Yeah." Kai replied.
Smiling Mark grabbed Jr's hand and said,"Happily together."
"Congratulations." The others said.
"What about you guys?" He asked Kai.
Smiling Kai answered, "Yeah fortunately."
"So I'm guessing you two are also together." Mark said.
"That's correct." Taehyung said.

From that day on they became the best of friends. Months into their friendship one day at a sleepover they opened up about their pasts and how the person they love the most helped them. They shared things they would only share with their loved ones, but in their hearts they knew they could trust one another. True to their word Mark,Kai,and Taehyung taught Jr,Taemin,and Jungkook how to fight. Surprisingly they were fast learners and learned in the fewest time possible. As more time passed they gained the name 6K. Standing for 6Kings. Never had they lost a fight and now that they had six guys it was hard to defeat them. No one had succeded in doing it. Jr being the mother decided to put them into Cube Hish School. Mark, Kai, and Taehyug decided to sell their homes and buy one together. After moving in they got their own rooms and chores. They then had to get ready to go to school in a few weeks. They lived as a family and still do. At Cube High School although went The Jocks. So far the only group that might have a chance to defeat 6K. Things will turn upside down when both groups collide.