Bad

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

 


Chapter 20: Bad


Taehyung just stood there. He was still trying to process what just happened. Hades had just kissed him in front of everyone in his science class. A million thoughts went through his head. "Why did he kiss me?" "What just happened?" "Is he mad?" "Was he ever mad" "I owe him what?" "Jungkook!" His eyes widened at the thought of Jungkook and the rest of 6K. "What were their reactions?" Suddenly he was dragged ourside by Mark and Kai. The rest of 6K followed. The substitute yeacher didn't even try to stop them. "What the hell was that?!" Mark yelled. It was an understanding reaction. "I don't know." He said truthfully. "You don't know?! He just gave you a kiss on the cheek for goodness sakes." Mark kept on yelling. Taehyung flinched. He was scared of Mark at the moment. "Since when are you and Hades that close anyways?" Kai asked. "Since I left to go use the bathroom." Taehyung answered. It was true. He didn't know Hades until half an hour ago. "Oh so you've been with him all this time?" Mark said nastly. "Hyung stop. Please." Kookie said weakly. "But Kookie this bastard right here-" "Please just stop fighting." Kookie continued. Taehyung turned to face Jungkook. "Please understand me. In my mind you are not my boyfriend we are not together. We may have been together once but not right now. I know this is hard on you as it is on me but I don't want to hurt you by making you believe I do remember when I don't." Taehyung said truthfully. "It's okay. I understand." Kookie gave Taehyung a small sad smile. "You do?" Taehyung asked. "I do. Even though it felt like a millions knifes stabbed at my heart I understabd that you don't remeber us being together." Jungkook replied. "Thanks." Taehyung smiled. "And about Hades he-" "Stop. I don't want to know. It hurts to know." Jungkook said. Taehyung looked down. "I think it's going to be better if you stay away for a few day." Mark told Taehyung. Jungkook's eyes widened. He didn't want Taehyung to leave. "But hyu-" Kookie began. "No buts Kookie, Taehyung needs time to think and so do you and you also need space to breath." Mark inturrupted Kookie's sentence. "I i understand. I'll be leaving." Taehyung had tears in his eyes. He walked back to the only place he could think of. The piano room with Hades. He didn't even know why he was going there when it was Hades fault he was in this situation in the first place. He burst open the doors and ran to Hades side. Immediatley he gave Hades and tight hug and started crying his eyes out. Shocked Hades didn't know what to do so he just rubbed smooth circles on Taehyung's back until he calmed down.He had no idea of what was going on or why Taehyung was crying at the moment. Ten minutes passed by when Taehyung finally started to calm down. "What happened?" Hades asked. He was totally taken off guard. "After you left, Mark started yelling at me calling me a bastard and told me to leave." Taehyung explained. He told Hades everything about what Mark,Kai, and Jungkook had told him. How he had no where to go now that he wasn't welcomed with them anymore. How it all started because of the kiss he had given him. Hades listen to all of it without inturrupting and comforted Taehyung. "You can always stay with me." Hades suggested. "No I can't let me remind you that because of you i'm in this situation." Taehyung said. Hades pouted and said,"Sorry I didn't think they would react like that." Taehyung just sighed. "How else did you want them to react? Awarding me with a meadl or something? Taehyung sarcastly asked. "I said I was sorry okay?" Hades said. "I know but I'll just figure this out on my own. Thanks for the offer though." Taehyung smiled a small smile. "Any time. Now come on let's go."  "Where?"  "Lunch. It's almoet lunch time."  "I can't. I don't think I can face them." Hades ruffled his hair. "Yes you can and we don't have to eat there we can eat in here if you want, but let's go I'm hungry." Taehyung sighed and got up. "Okay." He said. They then walked inside the cafeteria. It was empty. 


Hades POV:
I always thought all of 6K was evil and bad, but now that I get to know Taehyung better I now that it's not true. Maybe it's because he lost his memory but he should still act and be the same way he was as before. Just because his memory is gone doesn't mean his actions are also gone. Why did I kiss him? Valdimir should be the one I kiss only. But after I caught him cheating on me with another blonde dude I broke it all off. It hurt like hell, but breaking up was best for me and him. He used to be a happy kid who would always smile no matter what unless I got hurt. I would do anything to make him happy and make sure he was safe. But all of that came to end. Now having to see him everyday makes it all worse. I can't stand to look at the kid who made me happy who I considered my everything. It hurts to much and maybe I should move on. Maybe Taehyung is the one. Which is crazy knoing he is still part of 6K. Memory or no memory, together with them or far away without them, he will still be a part of 6K in his and their hearts. Just like Valdimir will be my first love but it probably won't be the same for him. We grabbed a lunch tray and grabbed our food. I could tell Taehyung wasn't really hungry but he had to eat. We finished grabbing our food and were about to head out when 6K entered. Taehyung froze. They stared at the both of us. Then just walked past us as if we were invisible. I looked at Taehyung and he seemed sad. I grabbed his hand and walked us back to the piano room. We sat down on the floor in silence. None of us spoke. I felt like it was my fault. "Taehyung I'm sorry. I truly am. I never wanted any of this to happen. Please forgive me." I sincerley apologized. It was a moment before Taehyung spoke. "I already forgave you. It's not your fault oay?" He said. "But-" I began. "No buts now lets eat." He smiled at me. Eat whatever. You're not even hungry. I just dropped it and began to eat. We ate in silence talking about nothing yet everything. I wondered where Taehyung was going to stay for the time being without 6K. I can't believe they kickd him out. Although Taehyung said they just needed some time aprt, they clearly kicked him out. We finished five minutes before lunch was over. We cleaned up and went to return the trays. I could tell Taehyung was nervous. "It's going to be okay." I assured him. He sighed and we headed to the cafeteria. We walked in put our trays back and left. 6K and The Jocks stared at us. I saw Valdimir but ignored him and kept on walking with Taehyung. "So what do you want to do?" He asked me. I thought about it. "Hmm... we could just ditch the next few classes and hang out here." I answered. He thought about it and agreed. I didn't actually think he would agree, but then again he does have all classes with 6K. So for the next few hours we stayed in the piano room and got to now each other better. The few things he remembered he told me. I told him about Valdimir and what had happened and how I broke it off with him. I felt like I could tell Taehyung anything and so I did. I actually trusted him. School was finally over. We spend our time playing and singing some songs on the piano. Well i mostl did because Taehyung doesn't know how to play the piano. He has an amazing singing voice though. "Are you sure you don't want to stay with me?" I asked him for the tenth time. "Yeah I'm sure. I don't want to make things worse I'll be fine okay?" He smiled at me. I was hesitant at first but then let him go. Hoepfully nothing bad happens. 


One Week Later: Still Hade's POV
It has been one week since I actually got to meet Taehyung and one week since he hasn't talked to 6K. He still doesn't remember anyone or anything. I also don't know where he is staying at. As far as I know, he has no where to go. I worry about him. I think I'm starting to like him. I don't know if it's a good thing or bad. Probably both. Good because that means I'm moving on from Valdimir and bad because I'm falling for someone who might not catch me. I sighed as I walked into the piano room. "You're wearing more long sleeve shirts." I told Taehyung. Recentkey I noticd that Taehyung is wearing a lot of long sleeve shirts. More then he did before and it's not even cold outside. I was suspicious. "Yeah I get cold a lot now." He replied. Liar. He would usually buy a lot of cold drinks to keep himself from sweating to much. "If you say so." I said. This had become our routine. Spending all day long on the piano room doing nothing just enjoying each others company. Teachers stopped trying to get us to class. It was no use we wouldn't go. We sat down on our usual spots and enjoyed the silence. I then looked at Taehyung. He had his eyes closed and was smiling softly. I looked at his lips. I bit my own lips and wondered what it would feel like to kiss him again. Not a peck but an actual kiss. "Stop staring at me." He said. I jumped at bit. How did he know I was staring at him when his eyes are closed? "How did you know?" I asked him. "I mean who wouldn't stare at me." He smiled and opened his eyes. I looked into his eyes and leaned in a little bit. Not reciving any reaction I leaned in closer. I looked at his eyes and closed the distance between us. I softly moved my lips against his. His lips were really soft. I kept on kissing him until he finally kissed back. I smiled into the kiss. For some reason I was happy he responded to the kiss. We kissed for a few more minutes when I hovered over him. He laid down on his back under me and we continued with the kiss. My hands roamed all over his body when I came in contact with his shirt. I started to pull it up when he suddenly pushed me off and ran away. I was hurt. I guess I was wrong about everything. He clearly didn't want the same thing I did and he doesn't feel the same way about me as I do about him. I sighed and got up to go find him. I looked around but couldn't spot him. I then checked the bathrooms. Sure enough there he was washing his hands. "I'm sorry I should've controlled myself. I knew you didn't feel the same way about me but I couldn't stop mself." I apologized while looking at the ground. "It looks like you're apologizing to the floor." He said. He then lifted my face up and gave me a peck on the lips. He smiled and apologized for pushing me off and running away. "So what does this mean?" I asked him. I was confused. "It means I need time to think about it. I'm still confused about the Jungkook thng and now you." He answered. Jungkook. Of course he was still confused about that. "Okay." I forced a smile. "Now come on let's go back." We walked back to the piano room. For the rest of the time we talked until it was time to leave. I had made the desicion to follow Taehyung today. I knew something was wrong. I could feel it. I needed to know where Taehyung was staying at for the past week. "Bye." Taehyung smiled and waved goodbye. 6K and The Jocks stared at us. I didn't care anymore and I couldn't help myself. I gave Taehyung a kiss on the lips and then waved goodbye. I smiled as i saw him leave. I then turned around and saw them staring at us. Valdimir looked away. I smiled at them and then left. I was finally going to know where Taehyung is staying at. First he went to buy some food and then he started walking somewhere else. I quitley followed him tring to not get noticed. He stopped at a few places talked to a few people and when he finally left it was dark outside. What are you up to? I thought to myself. He then turned around and I hid. Making sure no one was following him we went inside a small shabby looking store. I walked towards it and heard grunts coming from it. What is this? "Where have you been you bastard?!" An older guy yelled. "S s sorry I lost track of time." Taehyung said. TAEHYUNG! Is he getting beaten up?! "Soory?" The man scoffed. "You will recieve a good punishment that'll teach you to be late again." "No please don't. I'm sorry it won't happen again." Taehyung plead. A punch was heard. "I don't care." The man said. "Please don't I still have bruises and marks from yesterday." Taehyung replied. Then the sound of someone being beaten up were heard. Hades had heard enough. He burst the doors open and saw Taehyung laying on the floor coughing up blood. His blood bolied up and he began attacking the guy. There were two other guys in the room and I tried to take on all of them. I punched and kicked every single one of them. Knocked one out with a massive high kick right on the face. I got hit on the eye and lip and had sarp glass cut my left cheek. I kicked one of the guys on the crotch while grabbed a bat and knocked the last one out. I then rushed to Taehyung and carried him bridal style. I took him to my house. I cleaned all the wounds on his face. Later I took him to my room where I took of his shirt and witnessed two glass cuts on his stomach. A bunch of purple bruises and scars scattered on is stomach. So this is why he wears long sleeve shirts. His arms were covered in cuts and brusises. I washed and cleaned every single one of them and put him to sleep. I then took care of myself and went to sleep also. I woke up early the next day and prepared breakfast for Taehyung. I made an american breakfast. Minutes later Taehyung was up and almsot full recovered from yesterday. "Good morning." I smiled at him. "Where am I?" He asked. "My place." I answered. "Why?" "Do you really want to know?" I asked him. He just stayed quiet and I grabbed him so we could eat breakfast cause we still had school. "What happened to you?" "I think you already know the answer." I told him. He looked away and was about to apologize when I stopped him. "Don't. I don't want to talk about it right now." I told him. He sighed and ate the breakfast I made him. It was really silent. We then cleaned washed up and got ready for school. I let Taehyung borrow some of my clothes. I gave him the shirt Valdimir had given me for my birthday and blue jeans with black shoes. Damme he looked hot. We got in the car and he caressed my cheek and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I flinched slightly. "Sorry." He said. "I said I don't want to talk about it until we get to school." He just sighed and noded.

At School: Still Hade's POV
We arrived at school and everyone stared at us. 6K and The Jocks also stared at us. I heard students whispering amongst each other. I looked at Hades and he took my hand in his. We walked past 6K and The Jocks when we were stopped by Valdimir. "What happened to you?" He asked me. Why does he care? "Why do you even care?" I said and walked past him. I was then pulled by Ash and he took me to the roof top followed by 6K and Taehyung. What is going on. I pulled my hand back and grabbed Taehyungs. "What do you guys want?" I asked them annoyed. I wanted to talk to Taehyung about yesterday but I couldn't yet. "Are you two scrwing?" Valdimir seriously asked. What?! Is this a joke? "Why do you care?" I asked coldly. "Because you're my-" "Your what? As far as I know we are nothing." I said. "What happened to you?" Ash asked me. I shrugged and said a fight against three guys. "Why?" He kept on asking questions. I looked at Taehyung and he noded. "Because these so called "friends" more like bastards don't know a true friend when they see one. Ever since they kicked Taehyung out he has had it tough. I don't buy that bull crap about needing time. He has no where to go and I offered him my place but he declined because it would just make everything worse. So for one week he has been living under hell. I didn't know where he went to everyday after school so I followed him. And surprise! I ended up finding him getting beaten up by three guys. Everyday he would get beaten up for no reason. All that stopped yesterday when I kicked all of them and made sure they wouldn't be able to harm Taehyung anymore." Hades said. Everything went silent. "Is this true?" Mark asked. Hades rolled his eyes and said, "Of course it's true. Haven't use noticed him wearing long sleeve shirts almost everyday to school. Look." Hades lifted up Taehyung's shirt and everyone gasped. He then rolled up his sleeves and they saw all the cuts and bruises on his arms. Taehyung put down his shirt and unrolled his shirt. I kissed Taehyung's cheek and said, "Becasue of you guys Taehyung's been going through hell. It's already enough that he lost his memory and now his only so called "family" abandened him and throw him out." I then grabbed Taehyung and walked out slamming the door shut. 6K and The Jocks were in shock of everything that just happened.             

 

 

I KNOW THIS IS TAEKOOK DON'T GET MAD AND JUST BEAR WITH IT A LITTLE LOMGER. TAEKOOK IS STRONG AND WILL OVERCOME ANY OBSTACLE!