Taemin's Story

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

Chapter 5: Zelo's Story

 

Growing up in a rough neighborhood was rough on Taemin. He was the smallest one there and so he got bullied the most. His parents weren't of any help knowing they never cared about him. Heck they barely glanced at him. But Taemin learned how to it up and care for himself. Every week he would show up with a new bruise somewhere on his body. But he was fast to attend the bruise or cut. He was a strong kid that knew how to take care of himself. Then one day his parents had a change of heart or so he thought. For the first time in a long time, his parents had asked him if he wanted to go to the park. Happy, Taemin accepted. So the Lee family packed up a small picnic to enjoy while at the park. Once arriving at the park, Taemin ran to the swing set, while his parents stayed behind. For a while his parents stayed with him and played with him just like anyother happy family would. But that didn't last long. Making the excuse that they were going to get the picnic both Taemin's parents excused themselves and left. Not knowing that the was going to be the last time he ever saw them. Minutes passed by, but Taemin's parents never returned. Worried, Taemin got uo and went to look for his parents. Their car was gone. Taemin then walked to his house. A for sale sign was on his front door. So he left and never turned back. He knew his parents had abonded him it was obvious. So he grew up in the streets where he got into fights putting out all his anger into them. He was a dangerous kid, but when he crossed his path, he changed.