Random Thanksgiving Update Part 1

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

 

Chapter 12: Random Thanksgiving  Update Part 1


"Happy Thanksgiving!" Jr told the guys. A bunch of "thanks" were heard.
"What are we eating for thanksgiving?" Taehyung asked.
"Hyung, all  you ever think about is food." Jungkook said. 
Pouting Taehyung said, "well it's a day to give thanks for having food." The other guys just shook their heads. It was early in the morning and they were about to have breakfast. Jr had cooked an impressive breakfast. There were eggs, pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausages, and even sliced fruit. 
"WOW." said Taehyung. Sitting in their places they grabbed their own plate of food. Each plate being a little different. 
"I don't want anyone leaving the house today." Jr started. "It's a day to give thanks and I want us to spent it as a family." He finished. Smiling everyone agreed. Then they began feasting on their breakfast. Minutes later they were all finished and Taehyung and Taemin cleaned up. After finishing they went to the living room to rest. Sitting in the silence they all began to think about how lucky they were to have found each other. Especially their significant other. 


"So what's the plan for today?" Kai asked.
"Well Jr is going to cook us a thanksgiving dinner, we'll say what were thankful for, then were going to watch a movie together." Mark said.
"Sounds like a plan." Kai said.
"Meanwhile lets go play games." Taemin suggested.
"Okay." They said. Going into the game room they decided to play a game of basketball. Older vs Youngest. One team was Mark, Jr, and Kai. The other team was Taemin,Taehyung, and Jungkook. Playing rock paper scissors they decided who went first. Best out of three Taemin's team won they had the ball first. Starting Taemin passed the ball to Taehyung and then the game began. It was a pretty tough games since both teams were really good. In the end it was a tie. Deciding to go to penalty shoots Mark's team went first. Mark shot a three pointer and the ball went in. 1-0 marked the score. Then Taemin went. He also made a three pointer. 1-1. Up next was Jr. He made a three pointer also. 2-1. Untying was going to be difficult as both teams were extremely good. Jungkook came to tie the game again. He made an easy three pointer. 2-2. It was now Kai's turn. If he missed the other team might have a chance to win. But he also made a three pointer. 3-2. Now it was all on Taehyung. If he didn't make the shot the other team would win. Standing ready to make a three pointer he shot. In went the ball. 3-3. 

"Now what?" Taehyung asked.
"We go again, but this time loser has to do something for the winner" Kai suggested. 
"Okay, but like what?" Jungkook asked.
"Being their slaves for 2 whole hours." Taemin said.
They all agreed.
"It's on." They said. 

Going again Mark made another three pointer. 4-3. Taemin also made a three pointer. 4-4. Jr scored another three pointer. 5-4. Once again Jungkook tied the games with another three pointer. 5-5. Kai came next. If he made it there was a chance they were going to have to go into more penalties. 
"He can't make it." Taehyung told Taemin. "If he does were going to have to go to more penalties." 
"I know but what can I do?" Taemin asked.
"Distract him." Jungkook suggested.
"How?" Taemin asked.
"Just give him a few words for encouragement." Taehyung said. 
"Encouragement meaning saying something that will distract him and he'll miss." Jungkook clarified.
"Okay I got it." Taemin said.

"Come on Kai you can do it!" Mark and Jr encouraged. 
"Just remember that Taehyung can miss, but not you." They continued.
Dribbling the ball a little Kai stood ready to make a three pointer. 
"On the count of three." Jungkook told Taemin.
"One." Kai positioned himself dribbling the ball a little more.
"Two." He got ready to aim.
"Three." 
Murmuring a "forgive me please" Taemin said, "Don't miss bae I love you!" really loud. Diverting Kai's attention towards Taemin Kai shot the ball and missed. Cheers were heard by Taehyung and Jungkook. 
"You did it" They told Taemin, He just smiled.
"Okay now it's all on you." Taemin told Taehyung.
"Easy." He said. He then went to shoot a three pointer. 
"Be careful someone!" Someone yelled right when he shot the ball. The ball went flying to the hoop and rolled on the edges. For a while it circled around the hoop until it finally went in. 
"We won!" They screamed while jumping up and down. 

"That's no fair you guys cheated." Kai said.
"No we didn't." They said. 
"Sorry." Taemin told Kai. 
"But now you guys are our slaves for two hours." The three of them cheered. 
The other three just groaned. 
"But we might be able to come to a compromise" Jungkook said.
"A compromise like what?" Jr asked.
"Like you three do our chores for two weeks." Taehyung smiled.
"No." They said.
"It's either that or you have to give us a feet and back massage, feed us, carry us so we don't have to walk, and make us snacks for when were hungry." Taemin said.
"Also these are just of the few things you'll have to do for us." Jungkook said.
"There is a WHOLE lot more we would gladly want you guys to do for us." Taehyung said.
"So chose our chores or massaging our feet?" Taemin asked
"Give us a minute to discuss this." Mark said.

"So what's it going to be?" Taehyung asked.
"Chores." They said.
"Good pick." Jungkook said.
"Okay starting tomorrow though." Kai said.
"That's fine with us." They said.
"Okay now let's go shower." Jr said.
So they went to their rooms and took a refreshing shower.

"Are you mad?" Taemin asked Kai after getting out of the shower. No response. 
"I'm sorry." He continued. As he was about to leave, Kai grabbed his wrist and pulled him for a hug. 
"I'm not mad." He said. 
"I would never get mad for a small little thing, but I will get angry if I see another guy with you." He said.
Laughing Taemin playfully punched his chest.
"Thank you for not being mad and I will never be with another guy besides you." He said sweetly. 
They then emerged into a tickle fight. This time Kai won.   

 

 

It's Thanksgiving Day here so happy/ late Thanksgiving