FINAL

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

 

Capter 28: FINAL

 

 

 

.......... a bunch of hoorays were heard throughout the room. Mark just scoffed. "I thought you guys were going to be upset about it." He said. They laughed even harder. "Mark hyung, we would NEVER be upset about missing a day or more of school." Jungkook said. The others agreed. "Well were all going to have to go next week." Jr umma stepped in. They groaned,but agreed nevertheless. In the meantime, The Jocks were watching in amusement. "Hyung, do we have to go to school tomorrow?" Hades asked. All of The Jocks looked up at him using puppy eyes. He put his hands up in surrender. "Ask Casper." He said and smirked. Casper glared at him in return. Soon he was met with five pair of puppy eyes. He groaned. "Agh.. fine we won't go to school either." Cheers erupted once again. "It's late. We should get some rest." Jr said. They all nodded and went to their rooms. It had definitely been a really long day. Sleep and their significant others were the only things keeping them together truthfully. 

MarkJin:
Mark and Jr laid closely together in the middle of the bed. It had been a difficult day and they were just happy to be in each others arms. "Mark?" Jr spoke in the darkness. "Hmm?" Mark hummed in response. "What do you think happened to that Joe guy?"He asked as he scoffed closer into Mark's embrace. "I don't know. Kai and Chuck are the only ones who know truthfully what happened." He said honestly. Jr nodded. "Everything is over right? No one else is coming after us right?" Jr asked. Mark kissed Jr's head. "Yeah. It's all over, were safe now." For a few moments there was silence. Only the soft sound of their breathing could be heard. Mark hovered over Jr and gave him a peck on the lips. "I love you." He said. Jr smiled. "I love you too." He replied. They then let sleep overtake their bodies and soon drifted off into dreamland. 

Kai*Taemin:
"Are you ready to sleep?" Kai asked Taemin as he came from the bathroom. Taemin nodded in response and climbed his way into Kai's arms. "Are you okay?" Kai asked him. Taemin looked a little off. "Kai, be honest. What happened to that Joe guy?" Taemin looked at Kai in the eyes. Kai sighed and sat up. "Nothing happened." He spoke softly. Taemin didn't say anything. "But I heard gun shots." Taemin continued. Kai wrapped his arms around Taemin's waist. "Do you trust me?" He asked seriously. "Unconditionally." Taemin replied almost immediately. "Then trust me when I say nothing happened." He caressed his right arm with his thumb. "Bu-" Taemin was interrupted. "I love you." Kai spoke. "I love you too." Taemin said. Kai gave Taemin a short kiss and the laid both of them down. "Come on, let's get some sleep." Kai said. "But I'm not sleepy." Taemin said as a yawn escaped him. "Not sleepy eh?" Kai teased and Taemin softly punched him. Kai laughed and kissed his lips one last time. "Good night." He said. "Good night." Taemin replied and closed his eyes.

TaeKook:
"Kookie!" Taehyung yelled and wrapped his arms around his thin waist. Jungkook smiled and then playfully hit his chest. "Ya, the others are sleeping. Be more quiet." He scolded him. Taehyung just grinned. "Come on, let's get to bed." Tae said. Jungkook followed Taehyung to bed and laid on his chest. "Tae.." Jungkook started. Taehyung positioned himself better to make it more comfortable for Kookie. "Yeah?" He said. Jungkook hesitated a moment. He wanted to know about Taehyung and Hades, but was scared of the answers. "Never mind." He chose to not now. He had Taehyung back and that was what matter most. Taehyung could sense the insecurity in his voice and hugged him tighter. "Are you sure?" He asked. Jungkook nodded. They laid in silence and darkness. The only source of light they had was the one coming from the window. It was the moon. "Isn't it beautiful?" Taehyung asked refrencing to the moon. "Yeah it is really beautiful." Jungkook replied. "You know what else is beautiful?" Tae asked. "What?" Kookie said.  Taehyung pecked Kookie's cheek. "You." He said. Jungkook looked up at him and kissed his lips. "I love you." Taehyung told Jungkook. "I love you too." Kookie responded. 

Even though that was probably one of the worst days 6K lived together, it had its perks. One was that 6K and The Jocks came to an agreement and are now good friends. Hades and Taehyung became best friends and both Jungkook and Vladimir are okay with it. There is no more rivalry between them and only playful games. The house and mood had been changed and there was only happiness. No one knew what happened to Joe except Kai and Chuck. They didn't question them either and trusted them. Mark and Ash are good friends and from time to time, The Jocks come and visit 6K and sleep over. Kai and Chuck develpoed a special bond that no one not even their boyfriends could understand. It was a specail bnd, but never more special than the one they have with their lovers. In the end everything worked out. Let's just say that Kai got revenged on the murderes of his parents and Chuck was a big help of that.


It is over. Thank you to all my suscribers who suscribed to this story. I hope you all enjoyed it.
How was it for my first story? Was it good or bad? I'm starting a new story called BEST FRIENDS. Main pairings are of course TaeKook and Kai and Taemin.
I hope you guys check it out and a million times thank you again.