Worse

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

 


Chapter 21: Worse

 

Jungkook's POV:
I couldn't belive it. I refused to. Taehyung's whole body was covered in bruises and fresh cuts. He reminded me of me when I was 16. Hades was really truly helping Taehyung. It broke my heart into a million pieces to watch them be together, but now I know that Hades is taking good cars of Tae. As long as Taehyung is okay then I'll be okay. The other members were shocked about what they just witnessed. Hades was right. We had kicked Taehyung out. I couldn't bare to watch him be with someone else. We really are bad friends. Hades is the one who is a true friend to Taehyung. We abondened him when he needed us the most. He just had a car accident, lost his memory, and now is living under tough situations. Right now I am thankful to Hades for taking care of my Taehyung. No matter what Taehyung will always be mine. I looked at Vladimir and wondered why he was doing nothing to stop Hades from being with Taehyung. As far as I knew they were together and each others everything. I noticed how Hades would also ingnore Vladimir and only talk to the rest of The Jocks. Something was wrong. I looked at the members and they all looked sad and shocked. It was reasonable one of our members of he is still considered that just got beaten up badly for at least one week and it's our fault. We kicked him out and left him alone with no where to go. "Let's go." Mark said. We were still standing at the rooftop trying to process everything that just happened. We looked at The Jocks noded and left. 


3rd POV: 6K
6K walked into a random classroom and told everyone to get out. Immediatley everyone gathered their stuff and ran away. Their was a brief silence before Jungkook broke it. "It's our fault isn't it hyungs?" He asked them. Everyone looked away not being able to make eye contact with each other. They all felt guilty for what happened to Taehyung. "We have to do something." Kai spoke up. "We can't just let things stay like this." He continued. They sat down and began to think. "We could always apologize." Mark said. "Do you think he'll want to see us after we threw him out?" Taemin asked. "It's worth a shot." Jr said. "Why is Hades helping him anyways? Shouldn't he be with Vladimir?" Kai asked. Everyone noded because Hades and Vladimir were inseprable till recently. "First let's concentarte on apologizing to Taehyung and hoping he forgives us." Mark said. "Good luck with that." Ash and the rest of The Jocks walked in. 6K stood up. "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked. "He has Hades by his side. Think about it. Hades will do anything to make sure Taehyung is safe and happy." Ash explained. "How do you know?" Kai asked them. "Because he has that look in his eyes." Casper said. "What look? The look of wanting to kill us?" Taemin asked him. "No the look of love. He used to have that look everytime he would stare at Vladimir." Casper said. Everyone stared and Vladimir and he just shrugged. "What happened between you two?" kookie asked him. "We broke up." He said. "Why?" He continued. He shrugged again and responded, "After two years it just didn't feel the same anymore." He spoke while looking at the ground. "So you just left him?" Jr asked. "No he broke up with me." Vladimir said. "So what are we supposed to do?" Taemin asked. "Leave them alone." Damen spoke. "Trust us you don't want to anger Hades. Just let things cool down a bit and then find the time to talk to both of them seperatley." Damen continued. They just sighed and noded. They then left to their classes. Upon arriving they were met with a surprising view. Hades and Taehyung were inside their English class. Sitting together on the last two chairs of the classroom. Slowly they walked to their seats. The teacher didn't say anything to them and continued with her lesson. They all turned to face the back and saw Hades and Taegyung staring at them They then turned back to the lesson. After english class Hades and Taehyung went to the piano room. They played and sang a few songs. "What's wrong?" Hades asked Taehyung. Taehyung seemed distracted. "Nothing." He answered and smiled. Liar. Thought Hades. "Come here." Hades patted his lap motioning Taehyung to sit. Taehyung got up and sat on Hades lap. "I can tell your lying. Tell me what's wrong." He told Taehyung. Taehyung just sighed and said, "I just didn't like having you to see me in that situation. Now you know that I have no where to go and you found me getting beaten up by three guys when I'm supposed to be a member of this great group called 6K." He let out his worries. Hades rested his chin on Taehyung's shoulder and said, "Baby you know that's not true. You can always stay with me at my place. 6K just lost you and they're going to regret it." Hades responded. Taehyung turned around to face Hades while still siting on his lap. "You sure?" He asked him. Hades smiled and said, "Of course I am. You're an amzing person and they just lost you. It's their loss not yours and of course you can always stay with me." For a moment Taehyung thought about it and agreed. Hades smiled and gave Taehyung a quick peck.


Hades POV:
I was so happy when Taehyung agreed to live wth me. I wanted to kill those three bastards who dared and harm him. I couldn't because Taehyung is more important and he needed my help. I was happy that I was moving on from Vladimir. He broke my heart and Taehyung is fixing the broken pieces. I'm scared though. What will happen when Taehyung remembers everything? Will he leave me to go back to Jungkook? Will he still stay with me? Every time I thought about it I would get upset. "Whats's wrong?" Taehyung asked me. I guess he saw the suddde mood of change. "Nothing is wrong." I assured him. I hope he believes me. He looked at me for a while and then smiled. Gahh his smile is so contageous. It made all my worries and thoughts disapear. I had him in my lap facing me. He is so cute. I leaned in captured his lips and he kissed back. I always smiled into the kisses. His lips were always so soft with a taste of vanilla and they moved really smooth against mine. He then pulled back ans stared into my eyes. "I love you." I told him. He smiled and said "I love you too." I was smiling from ear to ear when I captured his lips for a second kiss. I poured all my love for him into the kiss and he eagerly kissed back. I moved my lips to his collar bone and started on his skin. I knew that was his weak spot and I liked to . I backed away a bit and saw the bright red hickey on his neck. I blew cold air and he groaned. I then reattached my lips to his neck and he moaned. He freaking moaned. I hadn't heard him moan before and now that I have it just encouraged me to go faster. "S s stop." He said. I backed away and looked at him. Had I done something wrong? "What's wrong?" I asked him. He looked away before answering, "Stop before I have a problem." He said. A problem? What kind of problem? He then looked down and I understood what he meant. Ooh that kind of problem. "I wouldn't mind being the solution to your problem." I told him. He just wrapped his arms against my neck and hid his face from me. I chuckled at his childish behavior. I then asked him something that keeps bugging me. "Hey babe, can i ask you something and you promise to be honest?" I asked him. He looked at me and noded. "I promise." He said. I then wrapped my hands around his waist and asked, " Are these marks the reason why you pushed me off and ran away the other day or is it because of something else?" I seriously asked him. There was a moment of silence before he spoke, "Truthfully, yes. The reason why I pushed you off of me the other day was because I didn't want you to see me covered in those awful disgusting marks. I was scraed of your reaction and I thought you would probably find me disgusting and leave me." taehyung told me. I looked him in the eyes the entire time and knew that he was telling the truth. "Baby I would never find you disgusting. Ever okay?" I reassured him. He smiled at me and noded. "What other reason would I push you off?" He asked me. To be honest I asked him this because I thought he may have had a flash back and remembered something and he didn't want to be with me anymore. "I was just cousrious." I told him. I didn't wanthim to know that I was scared of him remembering and leaving me. "Let's go to lunch." I told him. He shook his head no and hang onto me like a koala. I smirked and picked him up. "Yah! Are you crazy?!" He said. "Crazy for you." I replied. He hang onto me tighter. I started walking towards the cafeteria while carrying this big baby. "People are staring." He quietly said. I looked around and it was true. "Who wouldn't stare when I'm carrying a big baby?" I told him. He pouted and jump off me. "I'm not a baby." He protested. I chuckled and told him, "Your my big baby." He ignored me and kept on walking. "Awh babe I was just kidding your not my baby." I told him. He stopped turned around and glared at me. Why is he glaring at me? "So you have someone else?" He told me. What? I don't have anyone else. "What... No i never said I had someone else." I told him. "You just said I wasn't your baby." He said. "Of course your my baby I was just kidding Love You." I said to him. He crossed his arms and I went and gave him a kiss. "You are my one and only baby. I don't have anyone else. Okay?" I assured him. He smiled at me and noded. We then went to get our lunch. "Hey babe can we eat here today?" He asked me. Why did he want to eat here? But of course I agreed. "Yeah sure." I told him. We grabber our lunch and went to an empty table. There were some students in the cafeteria already. I started feeding Taehyung when 6K and The Jocks came in. I've been seeing them together a lot lately. We ignored them and continued with our lunch. "So what do you want to do after lunch is over?" I asked Taehyung. "Let's go to class."He said. Class? He wants to go to class? He does know that 6K and The Jocks have the same class right? "Class Why?" I asked him. "I don't know I feel like we've skiped a lot of class already." He does have a point. "Okay we'll go to class." I told him. 6K and The Jocks sat at their usual tables and stared at us. I fed taehyung a strawberry and some of the juice squirted down his chin. Smirking I leaned in and the juice off. I then locked our lips together for a short but sweet kiss. I then continued to feed the both of us. Somehow I restrained myself from not devouring Taehyungs face and making sure we both ate well. Then we decided to go to class early. We took the last two chairs in the back and sat down there. We still had five minutes left before lunch was over. 

3rd POV:
6K and The Jocks had just entered the lunch room. They looked around and saw Hades and Taehyung sitting down. "Why are they here?" Was a thought that ran through everyones head. They all grabbed their lunch and went to theor usual tables. They stared at Hades and Taehyung and saw how Hades was feeding Taehyung. they then saw how Hades clean the jucie of taehyungs chin and gave him a short kiss. Pain ran through two guys hearts. The problem here wasn't Hades and Taehyung. It was Vladimir. He never cheated on Hades. At least he didn't intend to. He was being threatned by someone and the only way to protect the person he loes the most he had to be with someone he didnt want to. The day Hades "caught" him cheating on him with the blonde dude was planned. The blonde dude kissed Vladimir when he knew Hades would open the door. Hades threw a trantum and destroyed the whole place. He then left after breaking all ties with Vladimir. Vladimir was heart broken and devastated, but there was nothing he could do. He knew that the only thing Hades couldn't forgive was cheating. And the man that threatned Vladimir knew that. Vladimir sighed and looked away not wanting to see Hades kiss someone else. On the outside he was strong and acted as if he didn't care that Hades was with someone else, but on the inside he was hurting like no other pain he has ever felt. Jungkook also looked away not wanting to witness someone else kiss Taehyung. They then saw them get up and leave. Probably going back to where they always go. They all sighed and finished their lunch. Both groups decided to go to class early. They walked together but no one said anything. Opening the doors they saw Hades and Taehyung making out. Taehyung was sitting on Hades lap while Hades had his arms wrapped around his waist attacking at each others lips. Hades then went to Taehyungs colar bone where he left yet again another hickey. Mark and Ash cleared their throats gaining the attention of both males. Taehyung's eyes widened while Hades just smirked at them. Taehyung was about to stand up when Hades stopped him and gave him one final kiss. Both Jungkook and Vladimir had just gone to the next level of pain. Then a bunch of students made their way into the classroom breaking the tension between them all.