TaeKai Story

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

Chapter 9: How Kai and Taemin Met

 

 

Kai had just finished eating lunch at a resturant when it started pouring outside. Rain and more rain came falling down. Smiling he paid, left a tip, and left. Kai loved the rain. It was so peacefulto  watch and hear the rain drops fall down his window. He smiled as he walked in the rain. While other people ran to take cover, he took his time to enjoy the rain. Then he was faced with a stranger. A good looking stranger at that. Kai noticed how the stranger was crouched down on his knees with only a sweater wrapped around his thin form. Hesitating at first Kai asked, "Are you okay?" The stranger just looked up at him. Kai stopped breathing for a moment. Staring back at him were a pair of chocolate eyes. The stranger looked miserable. Never had Kai felt the need to help someone out but, his gut told him the stranger was special. So he went with his gut feeling and decided to take the stranger to his house. Reaching out for him, the stranger backed up. "Shh.... it's okay I'm not going to hurt you." Kai assured. Slowly the stranger took a hold of Kai's hand. Smiling Kai led the way to his house. It was still raining but not a lot. Going inside is house Kai took the stranger to his room. Grabbing towels and comfy clothes for the guy Kai went to prepare a hot shower. Finishing Kai told the stranger to change out off his wet clothes and then change into more comfy clothes. Kai then changed into sweats and a t-shirt. He went downstairs to prepare something warm to eat. Minutes later the stranger was fully bathed and changed. 

"All better?" Kai asked. He only got a nod in response. "So what's your name?" Kai asked. 

"Taemin." The stranger said.

"I'm Kai." He said.

"Why did you help me?" Taemin suddenly asked. Taken a back a little Kai replied, "Honestly I don't know why I did. Something just told me too."

"Oh." Taemin said.

"Yeah anyways I made you something warm to eat." Kai said.

"Thanks." Taemin replied. Setting the plate of food down on the table, Kai sat Taemin down. "Eat." He ordered. Slowly at first Taemin began to eat. Sitting down next to him, Kai began to question him. 

"So why were yo alone in the streets?" He began.

"I have no where else to go." He answered plainly.

"Your house?" Kai asked. Putting his food down, Taemin said, "My parents abondened me when I was a little boy." Regretting his question Kai said "Oh sorry I didn't know. " 

"It's fine." Taemin said. After finishing his food Taemin was ready to leave. "I should go now." Taemin told Kai. 

"You don't have to. I mean it's still raining outside and I could use some company right now." Kai told Taemin .

Not sure Taemin agreed. During that short period, Kai and Taemin hit it off. For some weird reason they felt safe and comfortable around each other. After that day, they kept seeing each other and Taemin would ocassionally sleep over at Kai's house. Taemin finished telling his story and then Kai shared his. For a moment it was just them two. Things were going great. Then they met 4 other persons that made their life complete.