TaeKook Story

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

Chapter 8: TaeKook

 

It was a dark chilly night when Taehyung decided to go get something to eat. It was almost 11 p.m to be exact. He didn't eben know if any resturants were open. As he walked through the streets he spotted a resturant. There was no one inside so he chose to go somewhere else. As he kept walking, he passed a dark alley. He could hear grunts coming from it.  Just ignore it Taehyung thought to himself. As he was about to walk away, he heard someone scream for help. Hesitantly he stopped.

"Shut up!" A man yelled. Taehyung could hear whimpering coming from someone. He could hear someone getting punched and kicked. He turned to look into the alley when somone was coughing up blood.

"Hold him nack." He heard the man say. Looking closelt  into the alley, Taehyung could see 4  men abusing a younger boy. He saw hoow one of the men ripped the poor boy's shirt open. He also saw how abother one attacked his neck. Also how one kept hitting him, making the boy weaker then he already was. Having seen enough Taehyung finally stepped in.

"Let his go." He growled. Stopping what they were doing the men looked up at Taehyung. "Or else what?" One of them men asked.

"You die." Taehyung said darkly. Quickly the men set off to punch Taehyung. Dodging the first few punches Taehyung punched one of them in the stomach. He punched one straight in the face maybe breaking his nose a little. Attacked the other guy by the hand and slammed him into the wall. Seeing all of this happen, the last man ran away. Then man punched in the stomach got up and surprose attacked Taehyung in thr lip. Taehyung then kicked him and gave him one finsl punch to knock him out. Looking arounf he saw all the men knocked out. Then he noticed the poor kid. Picking him up bridal style ataehyung carries him to his house. Once inside his house, Taehyung cleans all of his cuts on his stomach and face. As he cleaned he noticed the boy had old bruises, cuts, and even scars decorating his body. After arranging a comfy place for the boy to sleep and making sure he was safe he went to attend his lip. 

The next morning he woke up and took a quick shower. He then went downstairs to make breakfast. Halfway through cooking breakfast he heard someone coming down the stairs.

"Morning." He said

"Where an I?" questioned the boy.

"My place." Taehyungg answered.

"Why what happened?" He asked.

"You don't remember? Well i saved you from 4 men attacking you," Taehuyng replied.

"Thanks.:" The boy said.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Jungkook." He answered

"Jungkook. I'. Taehyung." Taehyung said.

"Tae Hyung." Jungkook said. Raising an eyebrow Jungkook said "I'm 17."

"Oh then I'm your hyung," Tae said.

"Yup," Jumgkook said, "Anyways thank you for helping me I'll be going now. 

"Wait! I mean why don't you stay for breakfast I'm sure you must be hungry." Taehyung said.

"I couln't I already caused you a lot of trouble.: Jumgkok said.

"It's no trouble at all." Tae smiled. "Come on stay for breakfast.: He continued.

"Okay." Jungkook accepted.

For the rest of the day Taehyung and Jungkook spent their day together. Somehoe Taehyung had convinced Jungkook to stay longer. Quite honestly Taehyung enjoyed Jungkok's presence. As did Jungkook, They got close enough to the point where Taehyung called Jungkook Kookie and Jungkook called Taehyung TaeTae. They then shared their stories about their past and learned more about each other. Taehyung woukd akways protect Jungkook from any strangers and always kept him close.

 

 

Sorry for mistakes. Updated before going to school.