The Plan Part 1

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

 


Chapter 24: The Plan Part 1

 

Vladimir POV:
Today is the day where I would finally tell Hades the truth. I am beyond nervous and anxious. I'm just happy that he will finally know the truth and just maybe he will forgive me and come back to me. Even though I tried to act tough and like I didn't care in front of the other guys, in reality I was really hurt and hated myself for letting him go. Maybe just maybe there could've been something I could've done to figh back with those bastards. I let them take away what was no IS most important to me and I vowed I wold get revenge on them. Taehyung and Jungkook are now back together and I'm happy for them. I just hope Hades will find it in his heart to forgive me. I lightly smiled as I saw Hades and Taehyung walked insie the lunch room. Hades still had no clue about the plan or about Taehyung's memories. He was just the same old Hades he has been. The Hades I fell in love with. My Hades. I saw them sitting and eating together. The table alone was big enough to fit ten other people, but it was only them two. Me not wanting to intrude in the realtionships of my friends decided to go eat with Jungkook. I think it still bothered him that Taehyung was still with Hades. Who could blame him? It bothered me to no end. "Hey." I said as I sat down in front of him. "Hey." He replied back. "Ready for tonight?" He aske me. "No, but I have to be." I told him. I really wasn't ready, but I had to tell him the truth. "Fighting!" He said smiling. I smiled back and we ate our lunch. After lunch we had class with 6K. Of course Hades and Taehyung didn't show up. I still wonder how it was possible for both of them to be passing every class witout even showing up to class. It was a mystery. Finally all classes were over and done with. According to the plan, Hades and Taehyung would be staying after school just for the fun of it. Taehyung had somehow managed to convince Hades to stay after school after everyone had gone home. "So is everyone clear about the plan?" Kookie asked us all. 

Ten Minutes Ago:
Taehyung came running towards the last period class. He went up to Jungkook and gave him a kiss in front of 6K and The Jocks. To say they were shocked is an understatement. "W what is going on?" Jr asked. Both Taehyung and Jungkook smiled. "TaeTae remembers hyung" Kookie told them. Everyone's eyes widened and they gasped. "You remember?" They asked in disbelief. "Yeah I have remembered for three days know." He said. "What about Hades?" Ash asked. The Jocks looked at him. "He doesn't know I remember and he doesn't know I'm with Kookie again." Tae replied. "So wait you're cheating on him?" Casper asked. Taehyung shook his head. "No, I'm planning on getting Hades back with Vladimir." Everyone stared at Vladimir. "Wait you know about this?" Damen asked Vladimir. "Yeah I was actually the first person to find out." 6K looked at Taehyung. "Is the plan still on?" Vladimir asked. Taehyung nodded. "What plan?" They all asked. "Kookie and Vladimir will tell you. I have to get going or else Hades will become suspicious." Taehyung informed them. He kissed Kookie one last time before he left back to Hades. Jungkook and Vladimir started explaining the "Master Plan" as Taehyung called it.

Still Vladimir POV:
It had been two hours since school was over and we were still at school. We could hear everything that Hades and Taehyung were doing. There was no one in the school except us. It was like we had rented the whole school for a couple of hours. So far Hades and Taehyung have just been in the piano room playing and singing. Damen had to use the restroom and Chuck decided to go with him. "You guys better not get caught." Ash warned them. "We'll try not to." Chuck said. "Don't you mean you guys won't get caught?" I asked them. "Okay we really really will try to not get caught." Cuck said. They better not ruin all of this. 

Damen POV:
"Agh.. you just had to use the bathroom right now didn't you?" Chuck asked me. "Nature is calling. I can't help it." I replied. We walked quietly not wanting to make too much noise. "Hurry up." Cuck told me. I rolled my eyes and went and did my business. When I was finished I washed my hands and we headed back to the classroom. "Wait. Let's go to the cafeteria first." Chuck told me. "What for?" I asked him. "So we can get some snacks to eat. Who knows ow long we'll have to stay hidden until Hades and Vladimir are alone. C'mon let's go." He said. I just chuckled. We turned the corner and headed to the cafeteria. "Well aren't you happy that Hades and Vladimir are finally going to get back together?" I asked him. "Of course I am. They're both my friends more like brothers and I would want them both to be happy." He said. I smiled. I kow a lot of people see Chuck as a toal douch cold hearted boy, bu that's not true. He has a sweet caring heart. "Me too." I said. We finally arrived at the cafeteria and went to the snack section. We split up. I went towards the food and he went towards the drinks. "How many drinks should I take?" He asked me. Just grab a dozen we'll proabaly have some left over but better more than none." I answered. He grabbed a twelve pack. I looked at all the snacks and decided to just get a handful of them. "Shh..." Chuck said. I stopped what I was doing. "What?" I questioned him. "I heard something." He said. We stayed quiet and sur enough there were footsteps approching the cafeteria. "What do we do?" I asked him. He looked around and saw a window.(THE CAFETERIA IS ON THE SECOND FLOOR) "We have to escape." He said. I raised one eyebrow. "Huh?" He grabbed a bag and stuffed all the snacks inside. "C'mon let's go." He grabbed my hand and ran towards the window. "You go first and be careful." He said. I looked down and it was a pretty high jump. We would have to jump and land on the school garden. "Ready?" Chuck asked me. I noded. I culd hear talikng. I let the bag of snacks go first and then I got ready to jump. Chuck gave me a kiss and said "Go." I jumped and landed perfectly on my feet. "Your turn." I looked up the window and he threw the drinks and thankfully I caight them. I could hear the cafeteria doors being opened and just then Chuck jumped. We picked up our things and ran to hide. "AT least the classroom is on the first floor." I told Chuck. He chuckled and nodded. "That was close." He said. "I know, but we didn't gt caught." I said. "Did you get hurt anywere?" He asked me as he looked me up and down. "No." I shook my head. "And you?" He also shook his head. We were arriving to the classroom. Finally Chuck knocked on the window. A few moments later we saw Mark peek through the window. "It's just us." Chuck said. He opened the window and we climbed through. "What happened? Why are you guys coming throught the window? What are you guys holding?" He were attacked with questions. "Okay don't get mad but Chuck and I almost got caught." I said. "Caught? How?" Jungkook asked us. "Well after we went to the bathroom Chuck decided to go get us some snacks to eat and drinks. So we went to the cafeteria and after we grabbed the stuff we heard footsteps coming into the cafeteria, and you know how the cafeteria is on the 2nd floor, we had to jump of the window." I explained. "You guys jumped off the 2nd floor?" Ash askd us. We both nodded. "Why wpuld you guys do that?" They asked us. "Well Ash and Vladimir told us to not get caught, so desperate times call for desperate measures." Chuck said. "Well did you guys get hurt?" Casper asked. We both shook our heads and took out all the snacks. Almost an hour later we hard the gym doors being opened. It's almost time.

 

Sorry for bad grammer.