Home

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

Chapter 9: Home

Home was a place where Mark, Jr, Taehyung, Jungkook, Taemin, and Kai lived together. 
After all meeting they decided to buy a house together. Buying the house, Mark, Taehyung, and Kai paid for it.The house
consisted of 2 stories. It has 10 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, a game room, a pool, 2 living rooms, and one big kitchen. 
Mark and Jr slept downstairs, while the rest slept upstairs. Everyone had their own chores as there were no maids. 
Jungkook being the youngest had to take the trash out. Taemin had to do the dishes. Taehyung cleaned the table. Jr cooked for
Everyone. Kai cleaned the main bathroom, and Mark cleaned the pool. No one complained about their chores as they were 
helping each other out. 

Mark's bed consited of one king size bed in the middle of his room. Two night stands on each side of his bed. A big wordrobe and a bathroom in his room. He has wooden floor and a small rug to decorate his room. There are small mirrors around his room. Also a tv set right in front of his bed.

Right next door is Jr's room. His room is a very light. He has one king size bed in the middle of his room. A fur rug that part of it is attached to his bed. A small night stand and a bookshelf. Tiles as floor and a glass door to go to his closet. He also has a bathroom in his room and a tv hanging froma wall. 

 

Upstairs was Taehyung's room. His room consisted of a king size bed with one night stand to his right. A shelf to put any of his belonging on top. A big window to lookout on their swimming pool. A rug small rug under a medium size sofa. A big closet full of clothes,shoes,accesories, and colone. Also a bathroom for himself. A picture frame of him and Jungkook together and a tv.

 

Next to Taehyung was Jungkook's room. His room was illuminated with light. He has one king size bed in the middle. Wood on his room. One huge mirror located by the wall and a small mirror next to his bed. Two sofas to hang out on. An entrance to his closet and bathroom. He also has one small bookshelve full of movies him and Taehyung love to watch in his room together. 

 

Next is Kai's room. His room is a little bit dark. He has one king size bed with two small night stands next to his bed. A black and white stripped chair. A shelve with a picture of him and Taemin. A walk in closet and a bathroom. He has wooden floor witha small stripped rug. He also has a window to look outside.A tv where him and Taemin sometimes watch scary movies. 

 

Finally is Taemin's room. His room is bright, He has one king size bed and a small rug. There is white wood decorating his floor. A small night stand on his right with a lamp ontop. Three windows to enjoy the summer or winter breeze. A small wordrobe and a closet to put his belongings on. An almost full white bathroom for his personal use only. Also a screen tv to watch shows on. 

 

"Guys c'mon tomorrow we have school tomorrow." Jr said motioning everyone into the living room. 
"Agh I don't want to go to school." Jungkook pouted as he sat on the couch by Taehyung.
"I know but you have to." Jr replied sitting himslef down as well. 
Jungkook's pout only got bigger and Taehyung couldn't resist the urge to pinch his cheeks. 
"Ya! My poor cheeks." He complained.
"Sorry Kookie but you got to stop being so cute" Taehyung said.
"Why do we have to go to school? All they're goig to do when they see us is whisper and point." Taemin chimmed in.
"Hey look! It's 6K" Or I wonder who they're going to beat up?" and maybe even "what is 6K doing here? They're not even smart." Taemin continued.
"No they wont. and if they do they'll be to scared to say it to our faces." Mark said.
"And 6K? Really who came up with that name?" Jr asked.
"It stands for 6 Kings and we earned the name by never getting beaten in a fight before." Kai answered.
Then all of a sudden Mark said, "Do you guys all remember how we all met?" Smiling they all answered yeah. 
"I'm glad I met you guys and am part of 6K." Taehyung said. Several me too's were heard.
"I remember it was...." Mark began. 


Flashback To How 6K Met...... 
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.....

 

 

 

 

Pictures are not mine. Full credit to the owners of them. Also sorry for mistakes.