The Plan Part 2

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

 


Chapter 25: The Plan Part 2

 

Tae's POV:
Hades and I were in the piano room when we decided to go get some snacks. The lunch room was on the second floor so I hoped we wouldn't run into the other guys. "Come on let's go." Hades said. I got up and followed him. The plan was going good so far. No one was in the school except Hades, I and The Jocks alongside 6K. We walked up to the cafeteria when I heard noises coming from inside. I froze. "Are you okay?" Hades asked me. I looked through the small crack on the door and saw Chuck and DamenCrap. What are they doing here? "Ooh yeah I'm fine." I said. He was about to walk in when I grabbed his wrist. "Wait!" I yelled. I couldn't let him see them it would ruin the whole plan. I had to stall somehow. "What is it?" He asked me. Uhhh... What do I say? I did the first thing that came to my mind and I jumped on him. "Woah what's gotten into you?" He asked me as he carried me. I wrapped my arms around him and saw Chuck and Damen grabbing food. Guess I should've let food with them before. "Hmm.. Nothing I just want you to give me a piggy back ride." I simply said. He raised and eyebrow and kneeled in front of me. "Hop on." He said. I laughed. Hoping they would hear it and would leave fast before we walked in. "Why are you laughing, didn't you want me to give you a piggy back ride?" He questioned me. "I was just joking. I didn't actually think you would give me one." I said trying to not sound nervous. "Come on just get on." He said. So I did. I had no other option. Hopefully they had heard me and had left. I hoped on and he carried me into the cafeteria. I looked around and saw the window open. I smiled and jumped off Hades' back. "Now let's get some snacks." I told him. While he looked around for some snacks, I went towards the window and looked out. I didn't see them. I hope they made it out safe and didn't get hurt. "What are you looking at?" Hades asked me. I jumped a bit startled. "Nothing. I Think the lunch ladies forgot to close the window." I replied. He hummed and we continued looking for some snacks. "Do you think we have enough?" I asked him. He chuckled. "It's like were feeding an entire family." I pouted. "Hey let's go eat in the gym." I suggested. "Why the gym?" "It's big and we haven't been in there heck we haven't been anywhere besides the piano room and the cafeteria." I stated. He agreed and we went to the gym which is on the first floor. It was perfect actually because that way Vladimir would be able to get in faster. We sat down in the middle and started eating. We talked about everything and nothing at the same time. "Let's have a basketball match." Hades proposed. This could be helpful. "Sure why not?" I said. "Be prepared to lose my dearest." He said. I smirked. "I wouldn't be so confident." I shot back. "Why is that?" "Let's just say I have some experience playing basketball." He raised an eyebrow. It was true. I remembered playing basketball with the guys once. Mark, Jr, and Kai against Kookie, Taemin, and Me. We ended up winning. "Is that so?" He asked. I nodded. "Well we'll just have to see." He said. "First to ten shots wins." I stated. "Deal." "Game on." We cleared up our mess and went to the middle of the gym. Game on. He threw the ball in mid air and I caught it. I dribbled it to my side of the court,but he took it away from me. He then dribbled it and shot it. BAM! It went in. "1-0." He said. We went back to the middle and it began again. This time I scored. "1-1" I said. The time after that I scored again. "2-1" He smirked. The game went on and on for a couple minutes till it was finally the last shot. We were tied 9-9 and this was the tie breaker. "You might want to back off while you still can." He said. "Not a chance." I replied. He smiled. He threw the ball and I grabbed it. I was dribbling it and was about to shoot it when Hades sabotaged it from me. He ran back to his side and scored. DAME. "I won!" He cheered. I rolled my eyes. In the end we both laid down on the cold gym floor. "That was fun." I said. He hummed. We laid there in silence for a few minutes. "Hey, I'll be right back I'm going to use the restroom." I said. He sat up. "Want me to go with you?" "Nah it's fine. I won't take long." I assured him. I'm sorry. He nodded and laid back down. I grabbed my phone and walked towards the exit. As I was about to open the doors I stopped and turned around. I saw Hades laying down eyes closed. I'm so sorry. I hope you can forgive me. I opened the doors and texted Vladimir. "It's time." I closed my phone and walked out to look for the janitors room. "Let's do this." Vladimir replied. I ran towards the janitors room and prayed that it wasn't locked. Thank goodness luck was on my side and it was opened. I waited for the text to come. The text that would change everything. My heart was pounding. -Beep- -beep- My phone made the text noise. "Kill the lights." The text read. I pulled down the two levers and the whole school went dark. At this time Vladimir sould be in the gym with Hades only that Hades doesn't know it yet.


Hades POV:
Taehyung and I were playing basketball when he excused himself to go use the restroom. Lately I had noticed that he was acting strange. I knew something was going on, but every time I asked him what was wrong he would always say that everything was fine. I of course didn't believe him. I heard the gym door being open and I closed my eyes. A few moments had passed by and Taehyung was still not back. I sat up looking around the gym room. Suddenly blackness surrounded my eyes. What is going on? Where is Taehyung? I heard the gym door being open. "Taehyung, is that you? What happened?" I asked. There was a moment of silence. "It's not Taehyung." A very familiar voice said. A way too familiar voice. I gasped. Then all the lights came back and I saw Vladimir. "V V Vladimir... what are you doing here?" I asked him. I didn't want to see him. Every time I did I would remember what he did to me. "I want to talk to you." He said. I shook my head. "No. I have nothing to say to you." I replied. I walked past him and tried to open the door but it was locked. "It's locked. You can't get out." He told me. I looked at the other door and walked towards it. "Don't waste your time both doors are locked." He said. I ignored him and went to the door. Sure enough it was locked. I banged on it screaming Taehyung's name. "Hades, please I just want to talk to you." I rolled my eyes. "Talk? About what?" I asked him. "About us." He said. I scoffed. "There is no "us." There never was. You made it pretty clear the day I walked on you and the blonde haired." I said harshly. "Why'd you even do it? Was I not good enough? Huh?" I asked him. I am still rt about Vladimir and what he did to me. It hurt me real bad and I didn't think I could live with all the pain. "Why did you do it Vladimir?! Why? I gave you all my love,  I dedicated myself to you, and you threw it all away for some blonde. Answer me!" I yelled. He flinched a bit. "I did it to protect you!" He yelled back. Protect me. "Really protect me? How is cheating on me going to protect me? You knew the only thing I couldn't forgive was cheating." I told him. "B b because I was being threatened." He said. Threatened? "Threatened by who?" I asked him. "By this old men and the blonde guy. I swear to you that he meant nothing to me." He said. "How can I believe you?" I asked him. I sat down on the gym floor. Might as well if I'm going to be stuck in here with him. "Remember the day before you went to Busan?" He sat down as well. "Yeah I remember. What about it?" I asked him. "Well that night I was going to see you when I was suddenly cornered by a few men. They knew my name and told me that they had been watching me." He sat down as well. I motioned him to continue. "They tried to do things to me, but I fought back. I wasn't that strong though. They told me about you and they said that they would hurt you if I didn't do what they said. So I stopped struggling and paid attention." His eyes were getting watery. "The day you caught me with the blonde was planned. The leader forced me to him saying that if I refused to do it they would kill you. What other option did I have? I agreed and was forced to him. Both the blonde and I had an ear piece receiving instructions from the leader." He continued. He was on the verge of tears but I could see he was holding back. "Remember how you asked me to look into your eyes and say "I don't love you anymore?" I nodded. I do remember. He chuckled. "Well I couldn't do it. I couldn't look you in the eyes and say those words. So the leader ordered me to kiss the blonde right in front of you hoping it would be enough proof. You then left and I punched the blonde." He finished. We stood there in silence for a few moments. I was still trying to process everything that he just told me. "I never cheated on you. I was forced to do something I didn't want in order to protect you." He said. "Why now?" I asked him. He looked confused. "Why did you tell me this just now?" He looked down. "Trust me I wanted to come clean the day after to you, but I couldn't. Then I found out you were with Taehyung and my whole heart shattered. I tried to act as if I didn't care, but deep inside I was hurting like crazy. I loved you and I still do." He said. "How did you escape those men?" I asked him. "I didn't. After they noticed that I had nothing else to loose they let me go." He told me. "Please forgive me." He said. I looked away. Could I forgive him. He was the love of my life. My first and only love. But what about Taehyung? "I don't know." I said. A tear fell down his cheek. "I love you Hades. I never stopped loving you and I never will." He told me. "But what about Taehyung?" I asked him. He smiled. "Taehyung.. thanks to him I'm here right now." I gasped. Taehyung was behind all this. Why? How? "What.. Taehyung did all this?" I asked him. He nodded. Just then Taehyung walked in. I stood up ran to him and gave him a big hug. "You're back." I said. He nodded and smiled. "Forgive him Hades." He told me. I backed away. "It's okay. Forgive him. I know you still love him. Even when you were with me I could sense that you still loved Vladimir. I don't belong in your heart, he does." He said to me. I Looked at Vladimir. He came up to me and I hugged him. "I forgive you." He hugged me back. I smiled and then looked at Taehyung. "What about you? What will happen to us?" I asked him. I was worried. "Me I'll be fine. There will be no more us. At least not in a romantic way." He smiled. "I didn't tell you before but I have gained my memories back." I was shocked. "You remember everything now?" I questioned him. He nodded happily and I smiled. "That's so good. Does Jungkook know?" I asked him. He nodded. "I came up with this plan so you and Vladimir could find happiness again and I could go back to Kookie." "Thank you." I sincerely said. "So does that mean were together again?" Vladimir asked me. I smiled and gave hima kiss."What do you think?" "I'll take that as a yes." He said. "Oh I have one more surprise for you guys." Taehyung said. "Guys bring him in." He said. In walked The Jocks and 6K holding a man. My eyes widened. It was the blonde male that was with Vladimir.