Crash

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

 

 

 

Chapter 18: Crash

 

It was thursday afternoon and 6K was at the hospital facing a life or death situation. Why are they there you may ask.  Well the answer is coplictaed. Anger. It was supposed to be a normal Thursday for 6K celebrating them almsot completing one full week of school. They had decided to go out and celebrate at a resturant and eat. They ordered talked, joked, played around, and had a good time. They then went to an amusement park for a while and rode a couple of rides. It was a really good time. When it was about time to leave things changed. Laughing while walking they waited for Taehyung to come back from the bathroom. They couldn't wait to get home and thet took some time off.  Then all of a sudden, they were surrounded by man in ski masks and black hoodies. It was so unexpected that they were caught of guard. Taehyung still had not come back and they were out numbered by two. Ready to put up a fight, some of th men pulled out some weapons. They had metal objects and baseball bats.Not finding the fight fair, Taemin 6K's weapons guy went to retrive their weapons. They never went out without having backup. He also took out three baseball bats, a piece of glass, and other metal weapons. The other team attacked first.They swung the bat at Jr's head and thankfully Jr managed to dodge the hit. Mark went all hands on no weapons and started fighting back at the guys. Finally Taehyung came back and notice all the comotion that was going on. Quick to spot Kookie he saw Jungkook fighting against two guys. Helping him with one he took the guy out. He was so confused as to why this was happening. One thing led to another and soon Taehyung was in a race car trying to escape two cars following behind him. He got a call from Mark telling him that they were just finishing up with the rest of te guys and just telling Taehyung to be careful. A speed chase was always dangerous and never safe for anyone. Even though Tae is an expert driver, it is still dangerous to be chased by two other cars. Back with the rest of 6K, Kai had just finished putting the last ski mask guy out. Just when they were about to reveal the identities of the attackers, a lound roaring crash sound came from a few blocks from then. Knowing Taehyung was driving Mark dialed his number but there was no answer. Jungkook freaking out ran towards the sound and came face to face with a horrific sight. 
    

     6K's POV: Taehyung
After I came back from using the restroom, I saw we were fighting some guys dressed in black hoodies and ski masks. Looking for Kookie I noticed he was fighting two guys. I ran towards him a helped him take one of the guys out. The rest of the members were doing fine when I noticed one of the rivals team getting in a car. Not wanting him to get away, I got on a car and went after him Somehow I ended up being chased by two cars. I'm an expert at fast car driving so I decided to drive them away from the rest of the members. I recieved a call from Mark hyung telling me that they had just finished knocking the last ski mask guy out and to be careful while driving. I told him I will and hanged up. Two minutes later, I looked at my mirror and saw only one car after me. "Where's the other car?" I thought. Then BAM! As I was about to make a right turn, a car came full speed smashing into mine. Then the car behind me finished me off by full force hitting the back of my car making my tires screech as I tried to push the brakes. Before I knew it I was uncounsiouss and my car had fliped over. Before closing my eyes, I saw one of the ski masks guys face and out. Next thing I knew was thiught I was in a room that was not mine. I tried to sit up, but something restrained me from doing so. I looked around and saw I was at the hospital. Scanning the room it was already dark outside. "What happened?" I asked myself. My head hurt like hell and I didn't remeber how I got here. Then the door swung open and five strangers walked in. "Who are you?" I asked them. I noticed their looks of confusement and shock. "You don't know who we are?" One of them asked. He was a bit taller than me, black hair, red puffy eyes. Probably from all the crying, but why was he crying? "Uhh... no do we know each other?" I asked them. Then one of them rushed out crying followed by a tall blonde guy too. "Taehyung, this isn't funny. Jungkook was worried sick over you and it took a long time to calm him down. Stop playing around." The stranger told me. How does he know my name? Who is Jungkook? Why are they here?o many questions that were not answered yet. "How do you know my name? Who is Jungkook? Why am I here? Why are you all here?" I asked them. The stranger sighed. "I'm Mark, This is Jr, and Kai. The tall blode guy that walked out is Taemin and the other black haired guy is Jungkook. Do you really not remember?" He asked me. Mark... Jr... Kai... Taemin... Jungkook? No. I din't remember none of their names. Then the Jr guy walked out and soon came back with a doctor. Smiling the doctor said, "I see you've woken up. How are you feeling?" He seems nice. "Yeah I'm feeling well, just my head hurts." I answered him. "Well that's only normal after the major accident you had." He told me. Accident. What accident. I don't remember anything. I don't remember the five guys and I sure as hell don't remember any accident. "You don't remember?" The doctor asked me. "No." I answered. The doctor then did a quick check on me. "What's you name?" He asked me. "Kim Taehyung." I answered. "How old are you?" "I'm 17." "When is your birthday?" "December 30,1995." "All that you've told me so far is correct. Now tell me, do you remember these guys?" I looked at every single one of them and shook my head. Looks of sadness were thrown my way. "Jungkook please steop on up." The doctor told this Jungkook kid. "Do you remember him?" I stared at him and shook my head. "No why should I?" I asked him. The Jungkook kid looked away in sadness and Taemin I think was his name came to confort him. I was startng to freak out. Why did the doctor keep asking me about them when I clearly don't remember any of them. I think the doctor noticed me freaking out that he asked them to step out of te room. "What's going on doctor? Why doesn't he remember any of us, but his name and birthday he clearly does?" I heard someone ask the doctor. "Well I'm not quite sure and I'll have to run some tests to confirm my suspision, but I think he has some memory loss. The impact of the car accident he may have damaged his brain and he may have forgotten about some things. With the tests I will be able to be clear and predict how long he will not remember." The doctor explained. I then zoned out because I couldn't didn't want to hear anymore. Memory loss? Car accident? What happened to me? I wanted answeres and I was willing to find out. Then all five strangers walked in. They were all staring at me as if I was some type of alien. "What happened to me?" I asked them. Sighing Mark... answered. "We were attacked by a group and you were being chased by two cars when all of a sudden we heard a crash and we found you with your car flipped over and you inside it. We called an ambulance and brought you here as soon as possible." He explained. "Attacked by who?" I was confused. "I'm not sure, but I think we have a pretty good idea of who it was."  "Okay..."I told him. "So who are you guys?" "Were your friends more like family though." I stayed quite. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say that they were crazy and kick them out. Coild I? "That is Jungkook. Your Jungkook." Taemin I'm guessing said. My Jungkook? What....? "No your Kookie." Jr? Kai? said. Kookie.... "Yeah he's your boyfriend." Silence. BOYFRIEND?! I have a boyfriend. Yeah I know I'm not into girls as other boys my age would be, but I don't remember having a boyfriend. I looked at him and he looked at me. Hope. That was what I saw when I looked into his eyes. "A a a re you?" I asked him. He nodded. "How long?"  "Almost two years." He replied. Two years?! Wow... "Sorry but I don't remember being yoour boyfriend. Or knowing any of you guys." I told them honestley. They then left after a while with the hesitation of Jungkook my so called "boyfriend." Today was a lonoong day and I was still in the hospital. I couldn't get discharged until the day after tomorrow because the doctor still had some test to run on me. I was tired and just wanted to sleep and forget no scratch that remember and get my old life back.

    6K's POV: Mark
We ran towards the crash sound and came face to face with Taehyung's car flipped over with him inside it. We called an ambulance and took him to the nearest hospital. Jungkook was torn and freaking out. We all tried to calm him down but it was no use he was a mess. The doctor rushed him into surgery after signing some papers and filling all of his information out. He was in surgery for at least six hours and it fels like days to us. He finally got out of surgery and the doctor assured us it was a success and everything went perfect. For the first time since the accident Jungkook calmed down. the doctor finished explaining some things to us and we waited for taehyung to wake up. It took almost two hurs when he finally woke up. We entered his room and he was already awake. He looked confused. I felt bad waking up in a strange room and finding out it's the hospital must be pretty scary. I was smiling knowing Taehyung was fine. He asked us who we were. My smile fell. Didn't he know who we were? Why was he asking sucj question. I told him it wasn't funny to joke around with us but he looked serious. He didn't even remember Jungkook. This was serious. He kept asking us who we were, what we were doing there, how he got there, and how we knew his name. Everything was messed up. I felt bad for Kookie. He couldn't take it any longer and left. Taemin followed after him trying to calm him down. We ke[t trying but he didn't remember. Jr then went to get the doctor to inform him that Taehyung had woken up. The doctor came and questioned him about how he was feeling. Tae answered fine just a headache and the doctor told him it was reasonable after the car accident he ahd had. Taehyung didn't even remember any car accident. I was starting to freak out. Why didn't he remember us. The doctor then asked him questions about himself and he answered all of them right, but when it came to us he had no answer. The doctor then asked us to step out. He looked worried and serious. He told us that Taehyung may have some memory loss and that he will need to run some tests to make sure and predict ow long it will last. I hope it's not permanamt. It would kill Jungkook. He entered tae;s room again and told him Jungkook was his boyfriend. To say he was utterly shock is an understatement. He apologized saying he didn't remember at all. I was torn and furious because some group had just randomly gang up on us for no reason and that almost caused us the life of Taehyung. I'm pretty sure it was The Jocks who did this. They were going to pay for all of this. We bid Tae a good night and left. The doctor gave some medication to Jungkook so he could sleep and calm dow. But I doubt anyone slept that day. I heard Kookie crying in Tae's room. I was going to make The Jocks pay. It was Friday and we were getting ready for school. We weren't actualy going to go, but I had some unfinished business to do. We arrived at school and searched for those bastards. I was ready to kill them all. I spotted them at the school entrance and quickly ran towards them. I harshly pulled Ash's shoulder back and punched him straight on the face. I kneed him in the stomach till he crouched down and kicked him till he was on the ground. "What the hell man?!" He yelled at me. "What was that for?!" He was angry. "That was for almost causing me the life of one of my members! Because of you and your group Taehyung is in the hospital with memory loss!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was soo furious. "I don't know what you're talkig about. My group and I were at a friends house the whole day after school. I'm sorry for that but we had nothing to do with it." Ash told me. "Yeah right." I didn't believe him. I gave him one final kick on the face when the principal came. "What is going on here?!" He yelled. "Nothing O'm leaving." I said and walked away. I cpuld hear him calling after me telling me to stop but I just ignored him and walked away.  
  

 

Sorry again for bad grammer.