Revenge Part 2

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

 

Revenge Part 2

 

Chapter 27: Revenge Part 2


3rd POV:
This was going to be the end of a long night. 6K and The Jocks had taken care of the last ten remaining guys. They were now just waiting for Kai and Chuck to return. Putting the last ten was a little difficult but it was nothing they couldn't handle. 6K took on the first five while The Jock's took on the other five. They were doing good and soon there was no one but them standing up. They sighed and fell flat on the ground. They looked around and saw a mess of guys laying down on the floor probably unconscious. Not that they cared anyway. Mom Jr and mom Casper took care of the small wounds on their members faces. A few cuts and bruises here and there. Nothing big or serious. They chatted and laughed a bit. Moments had passed and there were still no signs of Kai or Chuck. No one seemed alarmed except Taemin and Damen of course. In their hearts they could feel something was going on, but also in their hearts they knew that Kai and Chuck knew how to take care of each other and themselves. There was a brief pause when BAM! A gun shot was heard. The sound alarmed all boys especially Taemin and Damen. They were about to have a nervous break down. They heard another gun shot and stood up. Not sure if they should check it out or not. Scared of the truth. Both Jr and Casper tried to calm team DaeMin down, but it was no use. They were thinking the worst and so were the others. Did Kai and Chuck get shot? What happened? Why are they still not back? Millions of questions ran through everyone's mind. Taemin and Damen were crying their eyes out. They had enough and were about to go in search of their boyfriends when they walked out. They sprinted towards them and gave them a death grip hug. Holding tightly onto them as if they were going to disappear. They both cried their eyes out. Kai and Chuck were shocked and just hugged back equally as tight. When they finally pulled back they received a passionate kiss. They then noticed the tears in each of their eyes. "Baby, why are you crying?" Chuck asked Damen. Damen hiccup and replied, "Because we heard two gun shots and I thought you got hurt." Kai asked the same to Taemin. "I thought I had lost you." Taemin replied. They both chuckled. Chuck said, "Did you forget that I'm the best fighter? I can't get hurt so stop crying nothing happened to me." Kai replied, "I promised you to never leave you right?" Taemin nodded. "I won't ever ever leave you." He finished. After receiving another kiss they reunited back with the gang. "Had us scared for a moment." Mark and Ash said. They both smiled and wrapped their arms around their boyfriends. They looked around the room. "Looks like you guys handled it well." Chuck said. "What can I say, we make a good team." Meanwhile Jr and Casper both looked over Kai and Chuck for any signs of harm. Nothing. They were clean of bruises, scratched, and cuts. "How are you guys not hurt?" They both asked. They smirked and shrugged. "What happened in there? What about Joe?" The guys asked them. They looked at each other. "Let's just say that Joe will definitely regret messing with us." Kai said. "How come? What did you guys do?" They kept on asking questions. "Some things are better left unsaid." Chuck chimed in. Everyone stared at them, but said nothing. "Let's go home." Jungkook said. They stepped outside the underground room and were met with darkness. "What time is it?" Ash asked. Jr took out his phone and said, "It's almost ten." They sighed. Today had been a log day. They walked and when they were about to split up, Mark spoke up. "Wait. You guys should spend the night. I mean it's dark and we have school tomorrow." 6K looked at him. "Yeah you guys should. There are like four extra rooms you guys could use, so some of you guys might have to double up." Taehyung said. Ash looked at s. "Okay. Thanks." He agreed. The Jocks also said thanks and they went to the 6K residence house. Minutes later they had arrived. A bunch of wow's were heard. "Just so you guys know, you guys are the first guest we have over." Kai said. "We don't usually invite people over and no one knows this place exists." Mark said. He opened the door and welcomed them into their house. The Jocks gasped as they looked around the house. "Your how is so big and pretty." Casper admired. 6K just smiled and showed them to their guest rooms. "Here are three empty rooms." Jr said. "Casper and I will take one." Ash said. They all walked in and saw the enormous room. "Okay so you two can stay here for today." Jr announced. They walked in to the next room. Same as the previous one it was big and well decorated. "Damen and I will take this one." Chuck said. They all nodded. "Oh, there is also one empty room upstairs." Mark told them. Hades and Vladimir looked at each other. "We'll take it." Hades said. Everyone nodded. "Okay I guess the maknaes can show you your room." Jr said. Taemin and Jungkook led the way to the last empty room on the second floor. "Meanwhile I'm going to cook something so we don't go to sleep on an empty stomach." Jr said. "May I help you?" Casper asked. "Of course you can." Jr replied. They excused themselves and headed to the kitchen. Mark looked around and said that they could all take a shower. Seeing the state they were in, they probably wanted to shower and get cleaned. Everyone nodded and Kai and Taehyung passed out towels. Everyone took one and went to take a shower.

3rd POV:
"Who would've guess us being in a situation like this." Ash said. Mark chuckled. "True never would I have guessed us working together nevertheless inviting you in my home." Ash nodded. "Crazy isn't it?" Mark also nodded and led Ash to his bedroom. He opened is drawer and pulled out a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. "Here so you can sleep comfortably." Mark aid. Ash took the clothes and said thank you. "Oh don't worry about Casper, Jr will lend him some clothes." Ash nodded again and went to change his clothes. Mark smiled and also changed into more comfortable clothes. Meanwhile the maknaes were showing Hades and Vladimir there room. "Here it is. I hope you like it." Taemin said. Hades and Vladimir looked around and smiled. Then Taehyung walked in and whispered something into Jungkook's ear. Kookie nodded and Taehyung dragged Hades into his room. Vladimir as about to protest but Kookie held his hand up and let them go. "Here, wear this." Tae told Hades. Hades looked somewhat confused. "Wear it so you don't feel uncomfortable and don't worry Kookie will lend some clothes to Vladimir." Tae reassured Hades. "Thank you." Hades said. Taehyung just gave his signature square smile and led Hades into the bathroom so he could change. At the same time Jungkook was giving clothes to Vladimir. "Now go and change okay." Vladimir nodded. Kai had landed Chuck some clothes and Taemin had done the same with Damen. It was a strange but good feeling. For the first time ever in history, 6K and The Jocks were working, living, helping, and communicating well with one another. Never had this happened. Nor did they think it would happen, but fate or destiny whatever it was that brought them together was stronger than their imagination. It was a twisted fate/destiny. "Is everyone comfortable?" Jr asked them when they were all gathered in the living room. "Yes." Came a bunch of replies. He smiled and showed them to the dinning table. Like magic Jr and Casper had managed to cook a meal to feed twelve people and still managed to get clean and comfortable. 6K sat at their regular spots and waited for the rest of the guys. "What's wrong?" Mark asked. He noticed that all The Jocks were just standing there not moving." They hesitantly walked and sat down. Jr and Casper began serving the food they had made. The sittings were like this: Mark at one end on the table with Jr on his left side. Kai across form Jr with Taemin on his side. In front of Taemin was Taehyung with Jungkook next to him. Facing him was Chuck with Damen on his side. Damen had Vladimir in front of him and Hades was next to him. Casper sat in front of Hades and finally Ash sat at the other side of the table. Jr and Casper had prepared some rice and meat. "Woah... this looks delicious." Tae said. They all smiled and started digging in. Indeed it was delicious. "Thank you Jr umma." TaeKook said. "Thank you Casper umma" HadeMir said. Everyone said their thank yous and ate comfortably. There was light conversation talking about nothing in particular. After everything was finished it was time for bed. "6K I have an announcement." Mark spoke up. All the members stood up and froze. They look anxious to hear the announcement Mark had to make. "I have been thinking about it and I have made my mind." He started. Everyone was confused. Even The Jocks had stopped what they were doing to listen to the announcement. "I have decided that, we will not go to school tomorrow." He finished. There was a moment of silence and then out of nowhere... 

 

 

Happy Holidays even though it is late. Sorry I haven't updated in a long time.
I hope everyone has a great 2015 and let it be a good year.

 

 

 

(SORRY I'M BAD AT THIS)