MarkJin Story

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

Chapter 7: MarkJin Story

 

It was a bright sunny evening and Mark decided to go out for a walk. He went to the park and sat on the swing sets. For a while he just stayed there enjoying the sunny afternoon. Moments later he went to buy an ice-cream. 

"One vanilla ice-cream." He said.

"Here you go sir." The man replied. 

"Thanks." He said and left. Enjoyinh his ice-cream, Mark continued to walk. Not looking where he was going, Mark bumped into someone. 

"Ya! Watch where you're mgoing." He yelled.

"Sorry." The stranger said. Looking better at him Mark Said "Never mind it's okay."

"Are you syre?" The stranger asked?

"Yeah it's fine. I'm Mark." He said

"Thanks I'm Jr." Jr said.

"So where were you headed to so fast?" Mark asked Jr.

Looking back Jr said, "Ahh... no where actually." 

"Oh.' Mark ssaid.

Then all of sudden both boys were surrounded by 4 men.

"Found you." One of the men said. Putting Jr behind him, Mark said " off.'

Smirking the men said, "What do we have here?" Looking back at Jr, Mark said "At the count of 3 run."

"Just hand over the boy and we'll let you go." Another man said.

"Not a chance." Mark said.

"One."

"Agh.. you're starting to piss me off." 

"Two."

"What can I  say it's a gift." Mark said

"That's it get him." The men ordered.

Kicking the guy Mark said, "Three!" Grabbing a hold of Jr's wrist Mark ran. Looking back he saw the men running after them. He ran even faster. "C'mon we can outrun them." Mark encouraged Jr. Making a turn Mark dumped some stuff onto the street to hold the men back. Taking it as a chance, Mark pulled Jr into an alley where he squeezed themselves into a hole. Standing face to face, Mark covered Jr's mouth with his hand so he wouldn't make any noise. Seeing the men pass by Mark waited a couple of minutes before releasing his hand from Jr's mouth and dropping his grasp on Jr's wrist. Stepping out Mark asked, "What the hell was that?!" But first he made sure to check Jr for any cuts or bruises. 

"Sorry." Jr said. Sighing Mark said, "It's fine. At least you're not hurt."

"Thank you." Jr replied.

"Now c'mon let's gp." Mark said

"Where?" Jr questioned.

"To eat. Thanks to you I dropped my ice-cream." Mark said while pouting."So come on let's go." He continued.

Holding Jr's hand in his Mark walked to a nearby resturant, There he learned why the men were after Jr. Apparentley he had stolen from them. He also leaned about Jr's past. How he never got to meet his parents and him running away from the orphangae. So for the first time in a long time, Mark opened up to someone and told him his story. It was something he had never done before. From that day on, he made a promise to himself that he would protect Jr and harm anyone who dared and hut him.