Random Thanksgiving Update Part 2

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

 

Chapter 13: Random Thanksgiving Update Part 2


All was well at 6K's house. They were now preapring to sit down and enjoy the Thanksgiving meal made by Jr. Sitting at the dinning table they each got ready to say their grateulness. Jr had prepared a big feast. He had roasted a big turkey, cooked a big bowl of rice, made some kichee, had made cherry tomatoes for Taemin, a cheesecake, and many more side dishes. Being the loving mother he was he served each and every single one of the boys. 5 thank you's were heard. They then were ready to say why they were grateful.

"Okay I'll go first." Mark said.
"Thank you for this meal that Jr cooked for us. Thank you for allowing me to meet these 5 amazing guys. Thank you for everything that we have and are not missing anything. Also thank you for letting me meet Jr. He's an amazing guy and I am very grateful that I got to meet him snd that he stayed with me." Mark said.

"I'll go next." Jr said.
"Thank you for allowing me to make food for this special occasion. Thank you for putting these 5 wonderful guys in my path. Thanks to them I am the person I am today. Especially thank you to Mark hyung who saved me. I don't know what I would do without him in my life." Jr said.

"Okay me." Kai said.
"Thank you for this amazing food we have here today. Thank you to Jr hyung for always feeding us and taking care of all of us along with Mark hyung. Thank you for giving me 5 great guys to share my life with. They are my family. Thank you for giving Jelly to me. He taught me that there is more to life then pain and darkness. Thank you for allowing me to be with him. Thank you for not taking him away from me." Kai said.

"Next is me" Taemin said.
"Thank you for this delicious food we have today. Jr hyung always cooks delicious food. Thank you for showing me these 5 great guys. They are my brothers. Thank you for the opprtunity of meeting Kai. He's a great guy. He showed me what it feels like to be important and loved. I hope I never lose him." Taemin said.

"My turn." Taehyung said.
"Thank you for the food Jr hyung prepared today for us. He  cooks the best. Thank you for bringing these 5 guys into my life. They mean a lot to me. Thank you for giving me Jungkkok. My Kookie. Thanks to him I'm don't feel alone in this world. He is brighter than the sun. He brought the light back into my life." Taehyung said.

"Finally me." Jungkook said.
"Thank you for this amazing and wonderful meal we are about to eat. Thank you Jr hyung for preparing it for us. Thank you for bringing these 5 hyungs into my life. They are all my family. I love every single one of them. Thank you for gifting me with Taehyung. He's my TaeTae. He has taught me that I'm not worthless and beautiful in my own way. Thank you Tae hyung for being with me and not being disgusted by the marks on my body." Jungkook said.


"Okay let's eat." Mark said. They began eating their food. The food tasted espetacular and they couldn't help thmselves but to eat every single thing of it. Jr truly did cook delicious food. They feasted on all the food and made small talk here and there. Afternthey finished eating they all helped with the cleaning. They picked up the table, threw the trash away, and washed the dishes. They then went into the movie room to get ready for movie night. While the three youngest went to get snacks and covers the oldest looked for a movie to watch. After deciding on White Chicks the youngest came with popcorn, a cherry tomatoe for Taemin, drinks, and covers. They then settled themselves. Mark and Jr together sharing a blanket. Kai and Taemin also sharing one, and finally Taehyung and Jungkook. The movie started and they were already laughing. They spent the next two hours like that deciding to watch another movie after White Chicks. After both movies were over it was time to go to bed. The oldest decided to sleep with their significant other. Mark and Jr slept in Jr's room. Kai and Taemin slept in Taemin's room, and Taehyung and Jungkook slept in Kookie's room. It had been a good Thanksgiving day.