Cube High School

The TroubleMakers/BadBoys

 


Chapter 15: Cube High School

 

"Guys c'mon were going to be late for the first day of school1" Jr yelled.

"We're coming." Came five replies. They were all getting ready to go to Cube High School. It was their first day of school in a long time. The principal and pretty much alll the teachers in the building knew they were coming and they weren't so happy about it. 6K had a strong reputation and were known in various places. Their fights were ;like no other groups. Mark could get any informmation out of anyone no matter who it was. Kai is an amazing fighter and has a strong body build. It would hurt to punch him in the chest. Taehyung is skilled in driving cars. He is a fast speed rider and can leave the dirty scence in two minutes tops. After being taught how to fight and truly defend themselves Jr just became the mom of the group and healed any bruises in the members body. Taemin learned how to use dangerous weapons. Kai was not very fond of this, but if it meant his Tae was safe then he wouldn't go against it. Jungkook being the youngest of them all just helped Kai fight. He is really flexiable and can throw some high kicks to the rival teams faces. It was going to be an intresting first day of school.

"Here we are." Mark announced. They had just parked in front of their new high school. Getting out of the car they walked up to the front office. Immediatley they recieved stares. Choosing not to care they went to the frint office and grabbed their schedules. Being put in the same homeroom was a must for all of them. They would not accept being put into seperate rooms. Retrieving their schedules they scan over them and smiled in satisfaction as they were all in classroom 2A. "Hae a nice first day of scool." The secretary said. Only Jr returned a Thank You. Walking to their homeroom they all waited for the teeacher to anounce their new arrival.

"Okay class, please quite down. Today is a special day beacuse we have just recived six new students into our classroom." The teacher spoke. "I'm sure you may know them, but please treat them with respect and don't cause any trouble." She continued. Motioning the guys to come in they stepped inside and immediatley gasps were heard throughout the room. "Quiet down." The teacher said. "My name is Mrs.Kim I'll be your homeroom teacher till the end of the school year. Please introduce yourselfs."
"Name's Mark."
"I'm Jr."
"Kai."
"I go by Taemin."
"Kim Taehyung."
"My name is Jungkook."
The class was dead silent. "Please take your seats." Mrs. Lee said. Looking around the room, Mark spotted six empty seats, but in different places. He grabbed Mark and took the two seats close to the front. Kai took Taemin and sat in the middle. Taehyung and Kookie went to the far back of the classroom. All the while every single pair of eyes were on them. Deciding now was a good time to start the class Mrs. Lee asked the students to take out their Math books. Of course 6K didn't have any so they just zoned out and went into their own world. Jr being the umma he is actually grabbed paper and took notes. Mark just smiled and started at his precious lover. Kai not being a morning person rested his head on Taemin's shoulder. Taemin in return leaned his head toward Kai's. The TaeKook couple was just in their own little world. Shutting the teacher out they started talking about nothing in particular. Just messing around with one another. A few more lessons passed by when it was finally lunch time. "Finally!" Taehyung yelled. Walking out of their classroom they headed towards the cafeteria. Deciding to follow the rest of the students since they didn't know the school they arrived at the cafeteria. Once entering the cafeteria all eyes were on them. Getting annoyed by all the stares, Kai went to the front of the line. As if he had a severe disease all the students backed away. Following Kai the rest of the members grabbed a lunch tray and picked their food out. Leading the way Mark chose to sit in table vlose to the middle. Then al of a sudded the lunch room doors banged open. Quickly all eyes were on the newcomers. 6K not giving a care as to who had just walked in resumed with their talk and continued eating. 

"Well well who do we have here?" Instantly they reconized that as the voice of a Jock. Fllowed behind them were the final members of the group. 
The leader Ash,
Poker face Casper,
Fighter Chuck,
Scary face Damen,
sweet but evil Hades, and Maknae Vladimir.
Standing up 6K came face to face with their arch enemies The Jocks. "Long time no see." Mark said. Scoffing Ash asked "What are you doing here?" Smirking Kai replied, "This is our new school." Shocked Ash said, "Welcome." Every movement was being watched by every student in the cafeteria. They could feel the tension between both groups, but no one knew their past. They had no idea that The Jocks were the only group so far that could beath 6K. It had not happened, but one day it got really close. Sitting back down they once again continued with their lunch. "Just don't forgeyt you've stepped into our territoy." Ash said coldly. "Oh, we won't." Mark replied.  The Jjocks then left to get their food.

"They go to this school?" Kookkie asked. It was scary yet exciting going to the same school as the only group that could defeat you.
"Apparentley." Taemin answered. Watching The Jocks go sit to the table besides the entrance they stared at them. For a brief moment there they saw that they were a family just like them. They noticed how they would share food and feed each other. They would playfully hit and cracked jokes together. Then they noticed 6K staring at them and once again they turned cold and glared at them. Looking away they talked about the plans after school was over.They had decided to celebrate their first day of school by going out somewhere. Lunch was alomost over and they had three more classes left. History was the next one. Walking in they all sat at the back of the classroom. Surprisingly The Jocks walked in and sat on the other empty seats next to 6K. Ash and Mark were beside each other. "Funny meeting you here." Ash began. "It must be fate." Mark said sarcastly. The history teacher then walked inside along with the rest of the students. Noticing the back, he saw there were new students in is class. "You six come to the front and introduce yourselves." Sighing they stood up and went to the front. Here we go again they all thought. They had been through this four times already.
"Name's Mark."
"I'm Jr."
"Kai."
"I go by Taemin."
"Kim Taehyung."
"My name is Jungkook." As if waiting for more, the teacher stood silentley. Not noticing anyone speaking he spoke. "I'm your history teacher Mr. Kim. I hope you and those six over there don't cause me any problems. I already have enogh with them." Putting on a smile Mark replied, "I can't make any promises." Motioning them to take their seats they went back to their original spots. "I can't make any promises?" Ash mocked/asked. "Well as long as you stay out of our way we won't mess with you or you group." He said. "We won't." Mark said. They shook hands. Class then continued. It was the typical boring lecture of always. 

Finally all classes were over and done for. Grabbing their belongings they walked outside the school. For the second time since history class, they came face to face with Ash and his group. "Leaving?" Ash asked. "Yeah." Mark replied. For a long time The Jocks had wanted to get back at them for their last fight. They had the chance to win, but as soon as it came it left. Walking past them they went to their car and drove off to their house. This was going to be a long school year.