Chapter 8

The Bet With The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’re exaggerating Tiffany.” A familiar voice came behind her.

Tiffany turned her head to the owner of the voice, only to see her pretend-to-be-girlfriend grinned at her with Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri beside her. A sudden unexplainable excitement arose within her body. Her heart beating erratically at the sight of ‘her girlfriend’.

“Can we sit with you all?” Yuri asked the three.

Sunny was about to say ‘yes’ but Jessica beat her to it, looking at the tanned girl with her icy glares. “No,” the Ice Princess answered.

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows, staring back at the Ice Princess with her confused face. Sunny, who was watching the interaction between the two, raised an eyebrow at her friend. Taeyeon was grinning like a chesire cat, Sooyoung was, as usual, busy minding her handful of snacks, while Hyoyeon was staring at someone. Tiffany was silently laughing at her sister and Jessica.

“Why—“ Before Yuri could questioned Jessica, she was already cut off by the Ice Princess

“Can’t you see that our tables already full?” Jessica glared. “Or are you blind?”

Yuri frowned at Jessica’s attitude. “We just wanted to share table with you girls.”

“Our table will be crowded if we share ours. Just find another table. I’m sure you’ll find one. The cafeteria’s big enough to cater all the students,” Jessica said, breaking her eye contact with the tanned girl.

Yuri looked at her sister with puppy eyes, pleading her to do something about Jessica’s stubbornness. Tiffany only ‘meronged’ at her sister. She doesn’t know why Jessica was acting all icy at her sister, knowing that the latter just confessed her secret crush on Yuri, but she was thankful to the Ice Princess’s stubbornness because at least, she won’t be sharing the same table with her ‘girlfriend’.

“Come on Jess. Let them sit with us,” Sunny whined at Jessica, her lips pouting and her eyes looking like those of a puppy.

Jessica glared at Sunny, who was obviously showing her aegyo. “Stop that Sunkyu!”

“Yah!” Sunny retorted. She hated it whenever someone called her Korean name. “Stop glaring at me also. You know it does not affect me.”

Jessica only rolled her eyes. “Whatever.”

“Anyways, if you don’t want them here, find another table,” Sunny said to Jessica before turning her attention to the other group. Her eyes focusing on a certain ‘shikshin’. “Sooyoungie~” the bunny called sweetly to her girlfriend.

Sooyoung’s eyes twinkled before sitting beside her girlfriend, “Sunny bunny!”

“I miss you, Sooyoungie~”

“I miss you more, my bunny~”

Then the two created their own little world, wherein only the two of them exist. Jessica looked at the two lovebirds disgustingly. This is the reason why she won’t let Yuri’s group sit with them, it’s not because of the tanned girl but because of this two people who acted like a couple in front of them whenever they’re together.

The rest of Sooyoung’s group settled themselves and their tray of foods around the table. Hyoyeon sitting near the other table beside them, the oblivious Yuri settling herself beside the blushing Jessica, and of course, Taeyeon taking her sit beside her beautiful girlfriend.

“Hi babe,” Taeyeon greeted Tiffany, showing the Eyesmiling Princess her chin dimples.

“Go away from me Kim,” Tiffany retorted, trying to avoid looking at the devil’s gaze.

“Why? Can’t I sit beside MY GIRL?” Taeyeon smirked.

Tiffany stared at her, her eyes showing how annoyed she is at the girl beside her. But her heart is still beating at a random speed. “I think you only want to annoy me.”

She smirked widely, “Well, you got that right babe. That’s one of the reason also but my other reason is ‘I miss my gorgeous and y princess’.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes at w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter