Chapter 15

The Bet With The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s about time you wake up sleeping beauty! Any later and I would have probably gotten you a prince charming to come up and kiss you!”

Tiffany heard Yuri joked as she came down with a disheveled hair and still clad in her sleeping attire which consisted of a tank top and a pair of shorts. She just rolled her eyes at her sister who was holding a frying pan. She was wearing a red apron with a yellow duck printed on it over her school uniform.

Tiffany was still half sleepy half-awake state when she came down. She just stared at her sister for ‘bout a minute before the latter took her out of her reverie by waving the frying pan in front of her.

“Yah! Why are you spacing out so early in the morning?”

“Just shut up Yuri-ah!” Tiffany pulled herself to sit, slumping her upper body on the table.

“Oooh~ Why so stingy, Tiff? Hahaha! Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?” Yuri busied herself preparing their breakfast.

“More like I woke up on the floor…”

“You fell?”

“No! I jumped on the floor! Of course, I fell you dummy!”

“Hahaha! Okay, okay. No need to be sarcastic to me, Tiff!” Yuri, then laid the food she prepared in front of Tiffany. “Now breakfast is serve! Eat!”

“Kamsahamnida~” Tiffany started taking small bites, she then turned to Yuri who was again busy blending something. “You’re not gonna join me?”

“Nope.”

“Okay,” she continued eating. “By the way, where’s auntie and uncle?”

Yuri, carrying a glass of unidentified liquid in it, took a sit in front of her. “Hey, what did they told you about calling them auntie and uncle?”

“Fine,” Tiffany grumbled. “Where’s eomma and appa?”

Yuri chuckled. “That’s more like it! They went out early I guess. They just leaved a note on the fridge when I woke up.”

Tiffany just nodded. She stared at Yuri when the later took a sip from her glass. She frowned upon thorough inspecting the liquid. It was somehow greenish with bits of contents she wouldn’t dare to know further. Feeling disgusted at the sight of her sister drinking some unidentified liquid, she almost vomit.

“Yah! What the hell are you drinking?!”

Yuri laughed at her sisters’ disgusted expression. “Oh this? Some healthy drink. Why? Wanna try?” she offered as she purposely shove the glass in front of Tiffany.

“What the heck Yuri! You’re so gross! Ugh!” Tiffany jump out of her sit, carrying her plate, she put it in the lavatory. She made her run upstairs as she left Yuri in the kitchen, laughing her out.

“Better hurry sis! Or else we’ll be late!”

 

~~o~~

 

Walking in the hallway has always been easy and fun for Tiffany. When she was still living in states, every morning she was always swamped by people. being greeted with ‘good mornings’ and those flattery whatnots she always gets. She sometimes gets confessions from admirers.

But not here. Not with this people.

Ever since she met that little devil, rumors has been the one welcoming her. At first, she didn’t give a crap about it. But as the days go by the rumors has been starting to creep into her skin. Not that it’s starting to annoy the hell out of her, but somehow it did, in some little ways that she can’t ignore.

When she thought that the rumor about her going out with the most popular playgirl known in this town had wear off, another one has sprang to life!

“So it’s true then?”

“Yup. Yuri beat her own best friend because of her.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Someone saw the commotion yesterday.”

“Shhh! She’s coming! She might hear you!”

“How could she?!”

“I know right! She’s a real !”

“Do you think our dear Taeyeon is okay?”

“How can she let our Taeyeon be beaten up just like that?!”

“So much of being her girlfriend!”

Tiffany rolled her eyes out of annoyance and just ignored all those blabbering mouths as she pass through the hallway. She knows she shouldn’t care about thos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter