Chapter 16

The Bet With The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“And speaking of the devil.”

 

As if on cue, their attention was caught instantly as they heard gasps and shrieks coming from their classmates, mostly from girls. Tiffany glanced towards the source of their commotion and there she saw that one person even though she claims to hate but still ending up missing her.

Her heart skips a beat.

Taeyeon was just standing there at the door, her breath uneven as if she had run for her life. For a moment she stood motionless at her spot, only staring at the sitting girl a few meters away from her.

Tiffany did the same and stared back at the latter. She didn’t back down at their staring contest. She wanted to know why the hell Taeyeon was there. She was confused alright. Taeyeon was just standing there, staring at her and doing nothing.

Why the hell is she here?

She bites her lower lips as she contemplates. Is she here for me? Or maybe she’s going to visit another girl?! Aish! Jinjja Tiffany! You pabo! You’re her girlfriend for pete’s sake! Why would she visit another girl in front of you!

She grimaced at her thought.

“Ughh..Tiff…”

“Ehem! Ehem!”

“Earth to Tiffany! Hello!”

Snapping out of her reverie, she turned her attention back at Sunny and Jessica, who was obviously smirking at her sudden reaction upon seeing the midget.

“W-What?” she stuttered, tearing her eyes away from the two.

“Oh nothing,” Sunny snickered at her.

“Hmp!” She just pouted at the two and was about to ignore whatever happenings around her when the squeals of her annoying classmates erupted like sirens.

“Waaaahhh!!!”

“Omo! Omo! Omo!”

“She’s coming!”

She turned her attention back at the source of the commotion and the primary cause of her irregular heartbeats. She unconsciously gulps as she gape at the walking figure towards her.

Taeyeon was intensely looking at her as if she’s trying to look at her deepest soul. She felt awkward all of a sudden and lowered her gaze. She felt her strong presence looming over her.

“Fany-ah...” She heard Taeyeon called her softly.

“Y-Yes?” She mumbled, still with her eyes looking at the ground, obviously avoiding the person in front of her.

“Something wrong?” Taeyeon asked worriedly, bending a little so that she can look directly at Tiffany’s eyes but the latter seems to be avoiding any eye contact with her.

“Uhhmm…Nothing…” Tiffany fidget uncomfortably in her seat. Taeyeon’s been trying to catch her eye but she’s trying her best to avoid looking at the devil.

Taeyeon frowned at her actions.

“Look at me Fany-ah,” Taeyeon ordered. But Tiffany is one hell of a stubborn woman and didn’t budge at her order. Taeyeon sighed.

Tiffany unconsciously bit her lower lip after hearing Taeyeon sighing because of her. She knows the midget is now frustrated at her for not following but she doesn’t care. She’s not afraid anyway and she knows Taeyeon will not hurt her.

“Can you not do that!” Taeyeon suddenly hissed under her breath.

Tiffany almost jerk out of surprise. She unconsciously looks at Taeyeon. “W-What did you just say?”

Taeyeon’s head was now lowered, her protruding ears are all red. Tiffany was now confused. “Uhhh…Tae–”

She jerked backwards when Taeyeon suddenly lift her head and looks at her dead in the eyes. “Don’t do that again.”

“W-What?” She unconsciously bit her lower lip again.

“Just stop it!” Taeyeon clenched her teeth, then looks away. Tiffany can see the way Taeyeon’s jaw tighten as if she’s trying to hold something back. Tiffany knows she’s now annoyed. But she doesn’t know what cause Taeyeon to be annoyed at her.

Hmp! What a bipolar midget!

“Stop what?” She asked, confused at what Taeyeon’s talking about but the latter was still avoiding looking at her. She watched the way Taeyeon’s jaws move as she clenched and unclenched her teeth.

“Tae…”

“Just stop whatever you are doing!”

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows and was now annoyed too. “Taeyeon can you just please tell me what are you talking about?”

She almost fell backwards when Taeyeon moves a little bit forward caging her in between her arms as the latter rest her palms behind Tiffany, her face now in front of her again making their lips an inch apart and almost touching. She can hear loud gasp around her because of Taeyeons’ action towards her.

She swallowed hard as Taeyeon was looking intensely at her again, her eyes flaring with something she can’t describe.

“What are you—”

“Stop biting your lips when you’re around me babe,” Taeyeon warned.

“What?”

“I said stop biting your lips when you’re around me!” Taeyeon exclaimed at her.

“Why would you—”

Before she can even complete her sentence, Taeyeon swiftly pulled her a little towards her direction. Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter