Chapter 5

The Bet With The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[This chapter has been edited for a better version]

 

 

The next morning, as Tiffany entered the school with Yuri, she could feel all eyes staring at her and most of it comes from the girls. At first, she thought it was just her imagination, but she knew it wasn’t.

 

How could she say so?

 

Well, because she could hear some girls murmuring and babbling her name.

 

“Great! It’s my second day here and people are already gossiping about me. What the hell is happening?” she muttered quietly.

 

Yuri sighed heavily. She turned to her sister beside her and placed her hand on her shoulder while giving her a sympathetic expression. “Good luck, Tiff. I hope you won’t be bullied by other girls. You can call me if you need any help. I’ll be there with you in a sec.”

 

“Huh? What do you mean, Yul?” Tiffany asked Yuri confusingly, but the latter only shrugged her shoulders.

 

“You’ll know later sis.”

 

Tiffany was still staring at Yuri, confused on her words, her eyebrows furrowing. “Why still ‘later’ if you can just tell it to me now.”

 

“Just discover it yourself Tiff. You’ll know.” Yuri said. She looks past Tiffany’s shoulders, noticing the two figures coming in their direction. “Well, your friends are coming this way. I guess, I’ll see you later sis.”

 

Yuri glanced at the direction of Sunny and Jessica. Tiffany turning also her attention to the approaching two figures, called out to them as recognition dawned on her.

 

“Sunny! Jessica!”

 

“Hi Tiff!” Sunny greeted cheerfully as she and Jessica approaches Tiffany and Yuri. “Hi too, Yul.”

 

Yuri just nodded to her then glanced at the Ice Princess beside her. Jessica was staring at Yuri the whole time. She was actually glaring at the tall girl.

 

“Good morning Jessica,” Yuri greeted at the quiet girl beside Sunny, giving the Ice Princess her piercing gaze and charming smile that can melt every girl’s heart.

 

Jessica looked away as she felt her cheeks burning. She felt hot all of a sudden under the tall girls’ gaze. She couldn’t look at her eyes directly, afraid that the feelings she’s been harboring for the girl might flourished.

 

Yuri just smiled at Jessica’s cute action. She found the famous Ice Princess amusing and can’t help but stare at the latter’s flushed face. The two’s action never leaved unnoticed by the frowning Tiffany. Especially, how her sister looks at the infamous Ice Princess.

 

Is there something I should know? She mused.

 

Sunny, on the other hand, can’t keep herself from smiling at Yuri and Jessica’s interaction. The two obviously forgot about her and Tiffany. She shook her head and nudge Yuri, breaking the latter’s intense gaze at the Ice Princess.

 

“Hey Yul, stop staring at Jessica already. You’ve already melted enough her frozen heart,” Sunny joked yet a hint of truth was evident in it.

 

Tiffany giggled beside them.

 

“YAH!” Jessica shouted smacking Sunny’s arms. She then glared at the laughing bunny.

 

Yuri turned her attention to Sunny, smiling. “Really?” She turned to Jessica again, giving the latter another smile. “Well, I guess I did a good job at melting her heart.”
 

Jessica huffed at what the tall girl had said and crossed her arms in front of her. “You sure about that, Ms. Kwon?”

 

“Yes,” Yuri gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter