Chapter 6

The Bet With The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I think I am.”

I’ve really lost my mind…and probably, I’ve already lost my heart also.

WHAT?!

What the hell did I just say? Tiffany facepalmed herself. Why did she ever thought that she also lost her heart? She had no idea.

Sunny laughed quietly. “Well I think this is fun. At last, I met someone who can resist Kim’s charm,” she grinned at Tiffany.

A girl service crew appeared beside them, she was holding their tray of food. The girl carefully placed the ordered food in the table before leaving.

“Didn’t know that midget had a charm in her bones,” Tiffany scoffed at Sunny’s comment. She took her part in the order. Sunny and Jessica also did the same.

Sunny just laughed at her, “Tiffany Hwang, don’t you know that you’re one lucky girl?”

“Lucky? I don’t think so,” Tiffany huffed sarcastically. “What’s so good about that girl anyway?”

“What’s good about her? Oh god Tiff, are you blind?” Sunny asked her in disbelief. She was overly reacting alright. Jessica was eating quietly beside her. Letting Sunny do all the talking.

“Do you see me wearing any sunglasses?” Tiffany asked sarcastically. Her eyebrows twitching in annoyance.

“Okay okay. I get it already,” Sunny giggled at the annoyed Tiffany in front of her. She thought Tiffany was joking about the bet and just playing with them, but after seeing the way she reacts whenever anything related to Taeyeon was brought up, Tiffany really wasn’t charmed off by the devil.

You’ve finally met your match Taengoo, Sunny thought to herself, grinning.

“Just sayin’ Tiff, I mean you’re really lucky to be Taeyeon’s girl,” Jessica interrupted, sipping her cola.

“I told you guys, I AM NOT HER GIRL! It’s just a ing bet and will stay as it is. No more no less,” Tiffany, obviously frustrated at her friends, reasoned out through gritted teeth.

“Geez Tiff, chill down. No need to hype up. We’re just sayin’ here,” Sunny calmed the pissed off Tiffany. It was not their intention to anger the girl. They didn’t know that Tiffany really hated the ‘devil’ or anything that may relate to her.

Gosh! Tiffany is scary. Just like Sica, Sunny shook her head, glancing at the quiet Ice Princess beside her.

Sunny took a bite on her ordered burger. “Just think about it Tiff, you know. If only, I don’t have a girlfriend, maybe I’ll run after that little devil.”

Tiffany almost choked her food at what Sunny had said. “You have a girlfriend?!”

“Yes,” Sunny beamed a smile. “And her name happens to be Sooyoung, the little devil’s friend,” she smirked at my shocked expression.

“What?! Sooyoung?!” Tiffany asked in disbelief. Sunny nodded. “As in Choi Sooyoung? The Shikshin? The one who spread the news about me and that midget?!”

“Uhm…Yeah. Why? Is there any ‘Sooyoung’ that you know of?” Sunny laughed at my expression.

I slumped on my sit, resting my forehead on the table. “Great, j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter