Chapter 4

The Bet With The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[This chapter has been edited for a better version]

 

“You!”

 

“Hello Tiffany. Nice to meet you. Finally.”

 

Yuri was confused at her sister and best friend’s behavior. “So, you knew each other?” she asked inquisitively as she shifts her eyes from the suddenly fuming Tiffany to the conceited looking Taeyeon.

 

“Yes,” Taeyeon smirked, her eyes not leaving the beautiful girl in front of her.

 

“Hell no!” Tiffany heatedly replied, enraged at the arrogant girls’ answer. Her eyes was shooting deadly glares at the latter.

 

Yuri and the two other girls, who was obviously enjoying the scene before them, watched the two’s intense interaction. Yuri looked at her sister. She was throwing death glares to her best friend but the latter seems not affected by it.

 

She sighed and decided to break off the building tension around them before it all gets worse because of the two. “Well, since you already met my best friend Taeyeon, I guess introductions are not necessary anymore.”

 

“What?!” Tiffany suddenly turned to her sister, anger building up inside her. “She’s your best friend?!” she asked incredulously.

 

“Unfortunately,” Yuri muttered under her breath.

 

“Hey Tiffany, how do you know our Taengoo here?” Hyoyeon asked the fuming girl.

 

“Excuse me! I don’t know her!” she answered angrily.

 

“Oh really?” Taeyeon asked with a smug expression. It just added to Tiffany’s displeasure towards her.

 

Taeyeon was enjoying the sight before her. She found the fuming Tiffany adorable and amusing. She was already attracted to the girl’s feisty attitude. It challenges her. It excites her. Now, she is more determined to make Tiffany hers and only hers.

 

“Yes. I’m quite sure we’re not acquainted or whatsoever,” Tiffany spoke confidently.

 

“But you recognized each other?” Yuri asked suspiciously at her sister.

 

“Well I did meet her the other day but it doesn’t mean that I know her!” Tiffany retorted. She was really irritated at the blonde girl’s cocky attitude.

 

“So, how did the two of you met?” Sooyoung finally interrupted.

 

“Well, I think it was fate,” Taeyeon grinned, her chin dimples appearing. “I saw her soaked in the rain and offered her a lift, but she was stubborn and rejected my offer.”

 

“Thank you again for your kind offer yesterday, but I’m sorry to reject it because I couldn’t go with someone I barely know,” Tiffany replied coldly.

 

“How about now?” Taeyeon cocked one eyebrow at her. “Now that you already know me, you won’t decline my offer the next time I invite you right?” Taeyeon smiled charmingly.

 

“In your dreams! Why would I accept your invitation? We’re not even friends,” Tiffany huffed in disgust. She crossed both of her arms in front of her chest.

 

“You’re right,” Taeyeon pouted. Tiffany raised an eyebrow at her. “We’re not even friends. But we can be lovers,” Taeyeon said, her eyebrows going up and down while staring at the angry girl.

 

“Are you delusional? I don’t like you to be my friend what more as a lover?” Tiffany exclaimed. “And you’re talking about being my lover? Just to inform you, I don’t swing that way.”

 

Taeyeon stared at her, smiling confidently. “Then I’ll make you.”

 

“I’d like to see you try,” Tiffany said sarcastically. “But don’t even bother trying anymore, because you can’t make me like you or be like you.”

 

“Let’s see then.”

 

Yuri shake her head, hiding her smile and amusement at the moemnt. “Okay okay. Stop it you two,” she said, preventing herself from laughing.

 

She then turned to her best friend. “I told you Tae, you can’t charm my sister,” she grinned.

 

“Why not Yul?” Hyoyeon challenged her. “Well, I do believe that Taeng can melt your sister. She’s Kim Taeyeon, the great player. She can make any girls fall for her.”

 

“Damn right, ‘cous,” Taeyeon playfully punche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter