Chapter 13

The Bet With The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey! Ouch—ouch—ouch! Can you be more gentle?!”

Tiffany whined as Taeyeon applied the cotton ball with antiseptic on her bruised knee. They were currently in the infirmary of the school. It was already sun down and there were no nurse on duty when they entered. Probably because the school was supposed to be closed at that moment and yet there they were, tending her wounded knee. 

“Yah! Stop moving or else it’ll hurt more,” Taeyeon retorted as she carefully tended Tiffany’s bruise. She was kneeling on one knee facing Tiffany’s injury while the whining girl was sitting on a bed, the ones same in the hospital.

“I’m not moving stupid! You just don’t know how to properly tend to a wounded person. Hmp!” Tiffany folded her arms abrasively, showing her discomfort towards Taeyeon.

Taeyeon sighed for the ninth time, glancing at the stubborn girl in front of her.

“Ungrateful kid,” she muttered quietly as possible but unfortunately, Tiffany heard her.

“Just what did you say Kim Taeyeon?!”

Taeyeon flinched after hearing her full name. She glanced upward to Tiffany and projected her cheeky smile to her. “Nothing my princess.”

“Better be nothing or you’ll regret it Kim Taeyeon,” Tiffany threatened.

Taeyeon tried to suppress her smile at that threat while continuing on cleaning Tiffany’s wound. She found Tiffany so cute at that stance of her. Though Tiffany threatened her even before, she could not feel threatened at all. Instead, she found it funny.

“Awww!”

Taeyeon clutched the top of her head as she ended up sitting on the tiled floor of the infirmary. Tiffany had hit her on her head.

“Hmp! That’s for laughing at me.”

“What? I did not!”

“Liar.”

“Aish! Why are you so violent princess?” Taeyeon complained then stood up, her hand rubbing the spot where Tiffany had hit on earlier.

“Who are you calling violent?!”

“Aigoo…No one…” Taeyeon gave up arguing with the stubborn girl. It’s better not to reason with her further. Tiffany, on the other hand, kept shut.

“Come on. We better get going princess. Time for you to go home.”

Taeyeon took her princess’ bag at the other bed. It was only Tiffany’s bag that’s with them since hers was left in her car, which was parked outside the gate. She then walks towards the sitting girl who was quiet all of a sudden.

The sun was already nowhere to be seen. The moon shone at the clear sky, illuminating the whole infirmary room with its faint light.

Taeyeon stopped in front of Tiffany, her eyes focusing intently at her. A small smile grazing the corner of her lips, causing for a chin dimple to appear. She held out her palm for Tiffany to take. A sign of invitation.

Tiffany blushed heavily at the gesture. She avoided making eye contact with Taeyeon.

“Let’s go.”

Tiffany just nodded as approval, her eyes still avoiding the latter and her cheeks still red as tomato.

Taeyeon chuckled at the cute girl in front of her and thought how lucky she is for meeting her.

For the second time that day, Taeyeon carried Tiffany bridal style. Tiffany clung to her tightly. Their faces so close to each other. Taeyeon turned to the quiet girl she’s holding.

“Hold tight princess.”

Tiffany just bit her lip unconsciously. Taeyeon stared for a while then turned her head away. She carried Tiffany out the room, outside the school building, towards the main gate and to her parked car.

And finally, sending the princess to her home.

 

~~o~~

 

“Sooyoungie~~”

“Hmm…mmm…”

“baby…please don’t leave a mark…hhnnggg~~” Sunny was already at the edge of as Sooyoung smothered her with feathery kisses, her lips grazing the contours of the bunny’s creamy neck.

The two were at Sunny’s apartment. They were having their leisure time by wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter