Chapter 12

The Bet With The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey are you alright?”

Taeyeon asked worriedly at the bruised girl beside her. Tiffany just nod her head quietly. To be honest, she was in a state of shock at the moment. She was shocked about earlier on how Taeyeon just dismissed Sunmi as if they were not friends.

And it’s all because of her.

Everything happened so fast that the only thing that her mind had remembered is Sunmi’s back going farther and farther away from them.

“Fany-ah…” Taeyeon called her fondly, her soft voice tingling in her ears, waking her up from her trance.

“What?!” She asked rather rudely.

“Are you still mad at me?”

“No,” she scoffed, looking away from Taeyeon. She was not really angry with her anymore. After what happened earlier, her anger and irritation already subsided. She was just embarrassed, that’s all.

Taeyeon just sighed, thinking that Tiffany is still mad at her.

“Hold on.”

“Ahhhhhhhh!!!”

Tiffany shrieked as she found herself being lift in the air. Taeyeon had carried her bridal style. Tiffany clutched tightly at the petite blonde, her arms encircling tightly at Taeyeon’s firm neck. She turned to face the latter, which was a wrong move because now their faces are almost an inch closer. Her lips was almost touching the latter’s milky cheek. It was a relief that Taeyeon was not directly looking at her or else if ever she did turned her head towards her, their lips will surely touch.

Tiffany blushed at the thought of her and Taeyeon kissing. She gulped silently, feeling hot and bothered at the same time. Impure thoughts was now running wild inside her head.

What the heck Tiffany Hwang! Are you a ert now?!

“Fany-ah…Fany…Tiffany!”

“Huh? What?!”

Tiffany unconsciously half-shouted near Taeyeon’s ear making the latter grimaced at the sudden intrusion of loudness in her ear.

“Yah! Fany-ah…not so loud!” Taeyeon complained, her lips forming into a cute pout.

Tiffany’s cheek reddened at the cute looking Taeyeon. “Sorry…” she apologized, lowering her head out of embarrassment.

Taeyeon chuckled at the shy girl in her arms. She found the girl adorable being shy and blushing, making her even more beautiful in her eyes.

“Yah!” Tiffany smacked Taeyeon on her shoulders. “Are you laughing at me?! Huh?!”

“Fany-ah aniyo…” Taeyeon tried to explain. She was taken aback by Tiffany’s sudden change of mood.

“Hmp!” Tiffany rolled her eyes playfully at the blonde.

Taeyeon just sighed then focused her attention away from her princess. Unknowingly to her, Tiffany gave a little smile at her action.

“We better get goin’ princess,” Taeyeon suggested then proceeded walking.

“Yah! Where are you taking me?” Tiffany, still pretending mad, protested as she notices that they were entering the school ground again and heading to the main building.

“We need to treat that wound of yours,” Taeyeon said as she kept a straight face.

“What?! No!” Tiffany protested. “Put me down this instance!”

Tiffany struggled her way down away from Taeyeon’s arm.

“Tiffany!” Taeyeon tried to hold Tiffany tighter. “What the hell are you doing?! Stop struggling! We need to treat your wound!”

“No! No! No! I’m going home! So put me down!” Tiffany still struggled in her arms but Taeyeon just held her more tighter than ever, refusing to let Tiffany go and suffer limping because of her wound.

“Are you crazy?! Yah! Yah! You might fall!”

“Let me go!”

“You want me to let you go?!”

“YES!”

“FINE!”

“Ahhhh!”

Tiffany squealed as Taeyeon tried to drop her from her grip, mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter