Chapter 7

The Bet With The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next Day

Tiffany was frowning as she made her way to class. She was still earning stares as she passes by. She was not with Yuri at that time because her sister decided to go ahead of her. She sighed, hating the fact that she was a hot topic at the campus. She remembered the bet between her and Taeyeon. Speaking of that devil, she hadn’t seen the midget yesterday. She felt a sudden sadness at the thought of Taeyeon, when the latter didn’t bother to see her yesterday.

Where could she be? She didn’t even bother to see me or annoy me yesterday. She sighed heavily.

She halted and frowned at what she thought. Why the hell is she asking that to herself? And why does it bother her so much that Taeyeon didn’t made an effort to see her yesterday?

Well, maybe because even though it’s just a freaking bet, I’m her girlfriend. Right?

Her eyes widen at that thought. Did she just say she’s that devil’s girlfriend?

Oh no!

“Hey Tiff!”

She looks at the owner of the voice. She saw Sunny and Jessica approaching her.

Sunny noticed Tiffany’s bewildered face. “Tiff, are you okay?” she asked, concerned.

“Huh? Ah…yeah,” Tiffany answered lightly, giving the two a half-smile.

“Still thinking about the bet?” Jessica questioned.

Tiffany only smiled sadly. She’s really feeling troubled right now. Not about the bet, but about a certain ‘devil’ that manages to evoke something within her. She still had no idea about that ‘something’. It just bothered her.

And it’s only been three days.

Sunny slapped her back slightly, “Cheer up Tiff! Don’t be too sad, at least you have a y girl for three months.” Sunny winked at her teasingly.

A small groan came from , “How come you said that—that arrogant girl is y?”

“Come on Tiff, she is not ugly at all. Admit it,” Jessica said.

She scoffed, “I don’t find her appealing at all. What more ‘y’?”

The two looked at her disapprovingly. Their eyebrows raising at what she said. Their faces showed the Don’t-fool-us-you’re-lying look.

“Ugh! Whatever!”

Fine! Yes, she admitted that she was not bad looking and quiet charming, but it doesn’t mean that she would like her and act as one of her delusional and overreacting fans.

“Tiffany, I think you must prepare yourself,” Jessica warned her. Tiffany gave her a confused look. “For your information missy, many girls will hate you.”

“Yup,” Sunny agreed. “Especially Janhae and Sunmi.”

“And now, who the hell are they?” Tiffany frowned.

“Well, Sunmi, one of the popular girls here, have ‘things’ for your Taeyeon and Janhae was her last girlfriend or rather her last toy. She broke up with her last week,” Sunny explained.

“And how do you know of this things?”

“They will not be popular for nothing, Tiffany,” Jessica stated coldly.

“So I’m telling you know Tiff, avoid them as possible as you can,” Sunny stated. “I’ll just show you some pictur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter