Chapter 14

The Bet With The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Authornim is back!!! Annyeong chingus! ;)

 

 

“Tiffany Hwang.”

Hearing that familiar stern voice, I looked up only to see Yuri standing with arms crossed in front of us. Taeyeon also did the same. She was still supporting me while walking.

“Yuri,” I whispered.

She was glaring at us. I don’t know what’s happening but I can feel myself cowering at her offensive stance.

We stopped as Taeyeon greeted my sister. “Oh Yuri-ah—“

But even before Taeyeon could finish her sentence, she was already thrown backwards, her back hitting the side car as she collided with it. Everything happened so fast that I almost fell when Taeyeon was suddenly pushed away from me.

Yuri?

She didn’t really pushed Taeyeon actually, she hastily lunged forward, towards her bestfriend, forcefully making Taeyeon fall backward, before grabbing the poor devil by the collar and trapping Taeyeon between the car and Yuri.

Yuri was staring rather deadly at her bestfriend. She was fuming with anger. She tightens her hold making Taeyeon whimpered at her act.

“What the hell did you do to my sister Kim Taeyeon?!”

Taeyeon, who was not the least bothered by Yuri’s outraged, just smirk.

“Nothing that concerns you.”

“The Taeyeon! Don’t give me that smug attitude of yours!” Yuri’s knuckles are already turning white as she tightens more her hold on Taeyeon’s poor collar. Taeyeon felt suffocated by the grip but she still continues to piss her bestfriend off.

“I’m asking you again Tae, what the hell did you do to my sister?! Huh?!” Yuri’s voice sounds so dangerously venomous as she pinned Taeyeon with her cold stare. “I swear by heavens, I’ll kill you right here, right now for hurting her! And I don’t care if you’re my bestfriend! I told you from the start remember. Hurt her and I will hunt you down!”

Yuri’s threatening stance didn’t even affect Taeyeon even in a slightest bit. She’s not scared and definitely not threatened at all.

Taeyeon just smiled smugly. “I wanna see you try, Kwon,” she taunted Yuri, but it only earned her a very painful blow from the tall girl.

“YURI!”

Tiffany widens her eyes in horror upon witnessing the scene before her. Taeyeon was now sitting on the asphalt floor while wiping the blood smeared on the side of her lips. Yuri was standing furiously, her eyes burning with so much intensity of irritation because of Taeyeon.

Tiffany tried to walk towards the two but her injured condition made it hard to do so. She was stunned to Yuri’s outburst a while ago. She wanted to break Yuri apart from Taeyeon but hardly she was too late already for Yuri had already taken an action of punching Taeyeon straight in the face. Tiffany still tried to walk towards them as she still feels the tension between the two bestfriends. She wants to hold Yuri’s clenched fist to soothe her but it was overpowered with the need to be at Taeyeon’s side first, for she was more hurt.

The front door of their house burst open as Mr. Kwon emerged from it, with Mrs. Kwon following behind.

“What is happening here?!”

Mrs. Kwon came to Tiffany’s aid as soon as she saw Tiffany having a hard time walking on her own. “Tiffany, dear, what happened to you? Are you alright?”

She just gave her an assured smile before glancing towards the direction of the duo. Yuri was intensely staring down at Taeyeon while the latter was just trying to remove the blood from her lips.

“Tae…”

Mr. Kwon approached the two. He walked towards Taeyeon, gently grabbing her arm and helping the poor kid to stand up on her feet.

“Thanks Mr. Kwon.”

“Are you alright Taeyeon?” Mr. Kwon asked. Taeyeon just nodded as an answer. He turned to her daughter who was still fuming with so much irritation upon seeing what her father did. “Yuri! Why did you just do that to your bestfriend?!”

“She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter