Chapter 2

The Bet With The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[This chapter has been edited for a better version]

 

 

The next morning, Tiffany and Yuri went to campus together. Since it was her first day at her new school, Yuri accompanied her. She suddenly felt a bit excited at the thought of meeting and gaining new friends.

 

She beamed a smile as she and Yuri walks side by side. She tried to hold in her excitement and just settled observing the busyness of her surroundings. She frowned when she can’t help but to notice some girls subtly greeting her sister.

 

Is my sister one of the popular students here?

 

The school bell rang.

 

“Tiff, we will separate here. You do know where your classroom is right?” Yuri asked as she turned her attention to Tiffany.

 

They come to a halt as they reached another hallway leading to a different building, probably where her assigned class will be.

 

“Yes, Yul. Don’t worry about me okay?” She beamed another smile, this time with her eyes turning crescent.

 

Yuri smiled back. “Okay then. Meet me at the café near our campus later after class. I want to introduce my friends.”

 

She nodded. “Arasso.”

 

Yuri left her and took the other route opposite to her. Tiffany then continued walking in the now deserted hallway, looking from time to time at the piece of paper that the lady in the registrar gave her. She was finding her respective classroom, looking at every number in the door. She halted when she finally found her classroom. She felt a sudden nervousness and fidgeted in front of the closed door.

 

She heaved a deep sighed, calming her nerves, before knocking first and hesistantly opened the door. The teacher looked up and saw her. She told her to come in and clapped her hands to gain attention from the class.

 

“Attention guys! We have a new student here,” the teacher looked at Tiffany and smiled. “You can introduce yourself now.”

 

Tiffany nodded politely as she made her way timidly in front of the class. “Annyeong everybody~ My name is Stephanie Hwang Miyoung but you can call me Tiffany. Hope we can all be friends. Please take care of me,” she introduces herself.

 

She beamed an eyesmile to her classmate, earning some gasp and immediate admiration from both boys and girls.

 

“Wow, she’s very pretty.”

 

“Man! Just look at her smile.”

 

“She’s gorgeous.”

 

“I could die because of that smile.”

 

Tiffany turned red as she hears her classmates never ending compliments. She smiled shyly at them.

 

“Tiffany you can sit near Ms. Lee,” the teacher calls her attention and pointed to the chair at the far end of the room, next to a cute girl with a pink hair.

 

Her eyes twinkled at what she saw. PINK!

 

Oh how she loves the color pink. She’s obsessed with that feminine color.

 

She thanked her teacher and went to her sit. The girl with pink hair, who’s sitting at her left, turned to her and introduced herself.

 

“Hello, I’m Lee Sunkyu but I’d prefer if you would call me ‘Sunny’. Nice to meet you Tiffany,” the girl named “Sunny” said then offered her right hand for a shake.

 

“Nice to meet you too Sunny,” she replied smiling and took her offered hand, gently shaking it.

 

“Wow~ You really have a beautiful eyesmile Tiffany,” Sunny mused at her.

 

And you have a very beautiful hair! Because it’s Pink!

 

“Thank you for the compliment I guess,” Tiffany said giggling. She tries to act timidly in front of Sunny, stopping herself from touching the latter’s hair.

 

“Oh, before I forgot, she’s Jessica by the way,” Sunny said as she pointed to the other girl sitting at the right side of Tiffany.

 

Tiffany turned her attention at the girl Sunny is pointing at. She saw a girl sleeping peacefully at her desk.

 

Woah, seriously? She’s sleeping at this time with a teacher in front of the class? Tiffany thought to herself.

 

“Sorry if she’s sleeping. She’s just a one hell of a sleepyhead,” Sunny apologized for her friend. “But she’s cool when she’s awake.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter