Chapter 10

The Bet With The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You may go now Ms. Hwang.”

Tiffany was lazily playing with her phone when Ms. Narsha dismissed her for her detention that afternoon. All her classmates had already gone off an hour ago and because of her detention, she unwillingly stayed to pay her sanction. Ms. Narsha then came to their classroom and gave Tiffany a long sermon about what she had done during lunch. She only sat quietly as she listened, mentally groaning and cursing that certain ‘someone’.

She stared at her teacher. Ms. Narsha was busy stacking paper because after giving Tiffany a long lecture she, then, proceeded to finish some paper works.

“But Miss…” Tiffany hesitated.

Ms. Narsha looked up to her. “Yes Ms. Hwang?”

“Well, I’m supposed to fill a three-hour-detention right? But It’s only been two hours since the start of my detention.”

“It’s fine Ms. Hwang. I’m dismissing you early for your detention. I think you’ve already learned your lesson. Just don’t do it again or else I’ll detain you not only for three hours. I’ll save you an hour since it’s just your first detention but I hope this will be the first and last, arasso?”

Tiffany smiled sincerely at her. Her eyes bending. “Neh!”

Ms. Narsha returned her smile, “Now pack your things. It’s getting late already.” Grabing her things, she stood up and left Tiffany alone in the room.

Tiffany packed her things hurriedly as soon as Ms. Narsha leaves.

 

 

After her detention, Tiffany hastily made her way to the empty hallway and went straight to the front of the school gate, wanting to leave the school premises as soon as possible. She stopped on her tracks when she saw Taeyeon standing by the gate. Taeyeon’s body side was facing her. Unknowinlgy, She found her self staring at Taeyeon. She was a few meters away from her place, just enough distance for her to continue staring at the girl without her noticing. The latter had not yet notice her presence for she was busy on something.

The sun was already setting, casting a hue of orange-purple in the horizon. She can’t help but to admire not the sky but on how it gives emphasis on Taeyeon’s side profile, outlining her side body especially her face. The latter was glowing in her eyes. She was actually laughing on something, giving a carefree aura on her face. Tiffany unconciously smiled to herself. Not that kind of smile where her eyes turned crescent but an appreciative smile as she stares at the laughing figure just a few meters away from her.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

She chuckled at the way Taeyeon laugh. It was an ahjumma laugh.

Then she heard someone giggling.

She finds the owner of that giggle, scanning her surrounding. Then her eyes landed on the spot infront of Taeyeon. Taeyeon was still laughing so hard.

And she wasn’t alone.

Taeyeon was talking with someone. A girl to be exact.

She frowned at the scene in front of her. She didn’t noticed the girl’s presence a while ago and it’s not that she didn’t see her. Well, technically, she really didn’t see her because her attention was already occupied by someone who was far more interesting to her.

Her frown deepened. What the hell?

She focuses back on the scene in front of her. Taeyeon was already having a deep conversation with the girl, her charming smile still intact. The girl was giggling at whatever their topic is and then blush whenever Taeyeon leaned to her. She r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter