Chapter 11

The Bet With The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Taeyeoniee~”

Tiffany looked pass at Taeyeon, her eyes settling at the girl who’s standing behind the devil. The girl was giving her death glares yet not enough to scare Tiffany away. Taeyeon also turned her attention behind, smiling upon seeing the girl she was with a while ago. The girl, who was obviously killing Tiffany with her eyes, suddenly put on a smile when Taeyeon looks at her direction.

. Tiffany mentally cursed.

“Sunmi-ah.”

Sunmi stood beside Taeyeon, her arms clinging tightly at the latter’s arm. Tiffany frowned at the action.

“Taeyeoniee~ You meanie. You left me alone there,” Sumni sulked, pouting at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiled apologetically at the sulking Sunmi beside her. “Mianhe Sunmi-ah,” she said, rubbing the back of her neck bashfully with her other free arm.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at Taeyeon’s cute little action while Sunmi giggled flirtatiously at the bashful Taeyeon.

“You’re so cute Taeyeoniee~”

Taeyeon’s eyes suddenly widen as she felt Sunmi’s lips touch her cheeks, lingering for a while. Tiffany’s eyes also widen at the scene before her. An undescribable pain was creeping inside her chest as she stare at the two figures. Sunmi obviously did it on purpose.

How did she know?

Simple.

Because the moment Sunmi kissed Taeyeon on the cheek, the former’s eyes were on her. Looking at her expression. She was making her jealous.

And All-hell-break-lose she was definitely jealous!

So jealous of the scene in front of her that she was dying to kill the and strangle the devil for letting another girl kiss her in front of her! Not just any ‘her’ but her GIRLFRIEND!

Sunmi’s lips was still on Taeyeon’s cheeks while the latter was rooted at her place, frozen at the sudden action made by Sunmi. Tiffany was already flaring with anger inside her. Clasping her school bag tightly, she exhaled slowly to calm herself. Then, she glared hard at the two, folding her arms together in front of her.

She scoffed when the two finally separated. But her anger only risen when the two continued staring at each other. Sunmi with her flirtatious smile and mischievous eyes and Taeyeon’s bewildered look.

“Sunmi-ah—”

“EHEM!”

Taeyeon was about to question Sunmi about her actions but Tiffany already cutted her out. Taeyeon, realizing Tiffany was with them, turned abruptly at her. Her face was almost pale in color as if she was caught cheating by her lover. On instinct, Taeyeon pushed Sunmi away from her and made her way towards Tiffany.

“Yah! Taeyeoniee!” Sunmi cried. She almost lost her stance when Taeyeon pushed her suddenly. Luckily she got her balance back.

Taeyeon stood beside Tiffany. Guilt was written all over her face.

“Fany-ah…” Taeyeon called her softly.

“What?!” Tiffany snarled unconsciously.

“It was nothing! I swear! We were just friends! She kissed me not me kissed her! You saw it right? And it was only on the cheeks! A friendly gesture! It has no meaning for me!” Taeyeon explained, her voice to the brink of pleading.

Tiffany rolled her eyes at her then scoffed. “Whatever Kim Taeyeon!”

She scooted away from Taeyeon. She didn’t really believe her. After what she saw just not long ago. She just knew that Taeyeon liked what that did.

What to expect from the likes of her. She’s a player.

“What?! You don’t believe me?”

“Ha! You think I would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter