Chapter 3

The Bet With The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[This chapter has been edited for a better version]

 

Finally the bell rung, indicating that the last subject for the day had already ended. Students started crowding the empty hallway as they dashed out of their classrooms. Tiffany was still busy arranging her things, getting ready to meet Yuri and her friends.

 

“Hey Tiff, wanna hang out this afternoon?” Sunny offered as she stood beside the eyesmiling beauty. “Me and Jess are going to the mall.”

 

“I would really love too, Sunny but me and my sister are going to meet after class so I can’t come with you,” Tiffany smiled apologetically.

 

“Oh, that’s okay Tiff. I’m not forcing you anyway. Next time I guess?” Sunny asked.

 

“Hmm, yeah. Next time would be great,” Tiffany agreed then contemplated for a bit. “How about tomorrow? I’ll free my schedule.”

 

“You don’t have to that Tiff,” Sunny assured her, waving her hands frantically. “No need to clear your schedule if you have some more important things to do.”

 

“I don’t really have any plans for tomorrow,” she gave Sunny a smile. “Even though I have, I’m willing to re-schedule it for some other day. I really want to hang out with you guys.”

 

“But…” Sunny was unsure on what to say. After all, Tiffany was still new here and she just tried her luck if Tiffany will join them this afternoon. She thought it would be the best time for Tiffany and Jessica to know each other since the two didn’t had the time to properly hang out for that day.

 

“No ‘buts’ Sunny. I’ll come with you two tomorrow,” Tiffany said with finality.

 

Sunny just sighed at the girls stubbornness then laughed. “Then tomorrow it is.”

 

“Where’s Jessica by the way?” Tiffany questioned as she and Sunny walked out of their classroom. She was curious to Jessica’s whereabouts because the latter didn’t enter their afternoon session. Jessica was also in a hurry during lunch time, leaving her and Sunny alone. She was really eager to know Jessica and she thought that lunch time was her opportunity to know and befriend with the girl.

 

“Why you want to know?” Sunny looked at her, creasing her forehead.

 

“I’m just curios because she didn’t attend our class this afternoon,” Tiffany observed as she rest a finger below her chin, slightly tilting her head up, wondering.

 

“Well…” Sunny bit her lip and hesitated for a while, thinking on how to explain Jessica’s disappearance. She glanced at Tiffany again. The girl was now looking at her waiting for her answer, her head tilting to the side and her eyes shone with curiosity. Sunny found her actions adorable. Tiffany herself was already adorable and Sunny can’t stop herself from staring at the girl beside her, totally forgetting what the latter was asking.

 

Stop it Lee Sunkyu! You already had a girlfriend for Pete’s sake! She mentally slapped herself.

 

“Yah!” Tiffany nudge the spacing out midget beside her, taking the pink haired girl out of her trance.

 

“What?” Sunny asked, still dazed out.

 

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at her. “I’m asking about Jessica’s whereabouts. Do you know where she is? I really want to be friends with her, you know,” Tiffany pouted.

 

She giggled at the pouting Tiffany, “I don’t know Tiff.”

 

I don’t know if I’m going to tell you. We’ve just met a while ago and I’m not sure if we can trust you. Sunny thought as she peeks at the girl beside her. She heaved a deep sigh.

 

Not because Sunny invited Tiffany to hang out with them, it doesn’t mean that she already trust the eye smiling girl. They’re still a stranger to each other.

 

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows cutely. “What do you mean ‘you don’t know? You’re best friends right?”

 

“We’re best friends alright but that doesn’t mean that I know all her whereabouts. She’s still entitled to her own p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter