Six

Our Love

Finally back!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAEYEON'S POV

-March 14-

Apparently Tiffany had broken Nicole’s nose. She was coming back to school on Monday, but I couldn’t care less right now. All we did was study. Tiffany was starting to get a little frustrated. I could see it in her eyes. Neither of us had gotten much sleep for the past 2 weeks.  At least finals were in 2 days. I was about to fall asleep. I had taught Tiffany all she needed to know for the entire year over the 8 month’s that I’d been tutoring her. Now, we were just studying over the material. “Taeyeon, I already know all this stuff! Can’t I take a little nap?” she complained, throwing her head backwards. I found it cute. I kissed her temple and said “Sorry baby, but finals are in 2 days. You don’t want to be suspended do you?” “Yes Tae…” she said and we began studying again. After a while, I noticed she hadn’t been talking for a bit. I looked over and saw her sleeping face. I chuckled as I tucked her in and gathered my things. I leaned over her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I turned around and was about to leave, when I felt something, or rather, someone, pulling on my shirt. “Tae come sleep with me… I’m lonely…” she whispered. I felt my cheeks heat up as I set my things down and texted my mother that I would be sleeping over at Tiffany’s tonight. I got a reply almost immediately, it read “Ok honey, I’ll see you tomorrow then ok?” I put my phone on Tiffany’s desk and crawled under the covers with her. How is she always so beautiful? I brushed away a strand of hair from her eyes and fell asleep staring at her beautiful face. What an amazing way to fall asleep on a Saturday night.

-March 16-                                                                                                                                                                         

Monday. The day had come. I walked into the school and found Tiffany, Jessica, and Yuri talking next to the library. I walked over to them, not forgetting to give Tiffany a quick kiss on the cheek. “Hey guys I think Sooyoung and Sunny are dating…” Jessica said. “Wait what? How do you know?” Yuri asked, confused. “Well, why don’t you take a look?” she said fairly sarcastically, pointing to the two who had just walked into the school. Sooyoung had her arm around Sunny’s waist as they walked towards us. “Hey guys!” I yelled excitedly, seeing the dookong in Sooyoung’s hand. “Sooyoung give me my dookong back!” I yelled in her face. She laughed and returned the stuffed peas. “Hey guys we have an announcement” Sooyoung announced. Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany, and I looked expectantly at the two. “Sunny and I are dating.” she said. Her expression turned from happy to confused when she saw Yuri, Tiffany, and I whip our heads around to face Jessica. Jessica only smirked and three words escaped her lips. “I told you.” “HOW…? WHEN..? BUT…? HOW?!” yelled Tiffany. “ARE YOU SOME SORT OF GENIE OR WIZARD OR SOMETHING?! OMG CAN YOU TELL ME THE ANSWERS TO THE BIOLOGY FINAL?!” screamed Yuri. “Shut up Yuri” said a familiar voice behind me. “Yoona! Apologize!” there was the voice of her girlfriend. “Sorry Yuri.” she said, head down in shame again. “So what’s going on…?” asked Seohyun. “Well I said ‘I think Soo and Sunny over here are dating’ and then they came and announced they’re dating.” Jessica said. “Whoa are you magic?” Yoona reached out to poke Jessica in the face. Knowing how mad Jessica could get, Yoona screamed “RUN HYUNNIE!” and ran away, dragging Seohyun with her, but not before yelling “CONGRATS SUNNY AND SOO!” “Idiot.” Jessica scoffed before turning back to us. We walked into the classroom together and went to the back of the room, when I remembered that Jiyoung, a girl I met at academic team, said she had Tiffany’s book that she dropped during the whole… Nicole incident. “Hey guys I’ll be right back” I said and walked toward the door. I was stopped in my tracks when I saw Nicole standing outside the door, like she was waiting for me. She grabbed the collar of my shirt, just like she had done 2 weeks ago outside the school, and whispered in my ear, “I’m back, 100 times worse. Prepare to pay for getting me suspended.” She threw me back and walked past me into the classroom. I ran back into the room to make sure she wouldn’t touch Tiffany, completely forgetting about the book.