Seventeen

Our Love

SEOHYUN’S POV

-September 22-

“YOONA!” I yelled, chasing my adorably stupid girlfriend down the sidewalk. “GIVE ME BACK MY CANDY!” I yelled at her. I looked down at my watch. 9:30 PM. “Come and get it!” she screamed back towards me. Of course, as she turned back to face the front, she tripped. I laughed, walking over to her and stealing my package of candy back. “I win” I smirked. “Not for long” an evil look crossed her face as she grabbed my leg and pulled me down with her. We laid on the sidewalk for a while, laughing. She got up and extended an arm to me, helping me up. I looked down to see my precious candy scattered on the ground. “YOONA!” I yelled at her. She bend down and picked up the random pieces, tossing them into a nearby trash can before grabbing my hand and dragged me down the sidewalk. “I’ll buy you another one then.” she grinned at me. Everytime she did that, it made my heart melt. I stopped pouting and flashed a smile at my beautiful girlfriend.I felt a cold hand grab my arm and pull me back into an abandoned old shop, taking Yoona with me. I saw Yoona, through the dim light coming from the streetlights outside, fighting a short girl with long, light hair. I tried to move forward to help her, but was held back by the same cold hands that had pulled me in here. I watched as the girl kicked Yoona in the face. She fell to the floor, and the girl wasted no time in pressing her foot to Yoona’s chest, so as not to let her back up. A light flickered behind me, and in the split second the bulb lit up the small room, I recognized the face of the short girl. “HYOYEON!” I screamed without thought. A hand left my side and clamped over my mouth. I felt the person behind me kick me in the back of legs, causing me to fall to my knees. “SEO!” Yoona screamed with all the strength she had left in her body. Hyoyeon kicked her in the head. She took one last glance in my direction. “Sorry Seohyun…”she whispered before closing her eyes. Hyoyeon took one last glance at Yoona with a sneer, and walked towards me. She grabbed a steel baseball bat from the corner as she sauntered in my direction.

    “Now, we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way.” she said, smacking the bat against her palm condescendingly. “Where are Tiffany and Taeyeon?”she asked, pointing the bat at my face.”Why?” I answered with a hint of rebellion in my voice. I had never spoken to anyone like that before. It gave me an empowering feeling. I thought of what these two had done to Tiffany and Taeyeon, and what had just happened to my Yoona. All the fear left my body, and was replaced with a burning anger, a passionate call for vengeance surged through my being. “TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE NOW!” Hyoyeon roared, rearing back the bat. “No.” i smirked and watching as the bat swung closer and closer. I heard the sound of bones breaking as the object made contact with my face. I felt an explosion of pain spread across my entire face, but I kept calm. The warm, wet blood trickled down my face, and I smirked. “Never.” I said, before blacking out from the pain in my face.

    

TAEYEON’S POV

Yuri ran behind me as we raced back to my apartment. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 10:45. Tiffany was going to kill us for coming back that late.“메세지 왔아요!” My phone lit up and showed I had received a picture. “TAEYEON! WAIT UP~!” I heard Yuri yell from behind me. She jumped onto me, causing me to drop my phone. “Sorry!” she yelled in my ear, bending to pick up the device. As she stood up, her forefinger brushed the picture, opening it. “WHAT?!” she yelled, staring at the phone. I took it from her. There, covering the small screen, was a picture of our little Seohyun, tied up in a dark room, and passed out. Below her was Yoona, pale and equally unconscious, wrapped just under the head to toe in tightly bound rope. I hit the “back” button, only to find the number was blocked. I threw my head against the brick wall of a nearby building in frustration. “아직도 먼 미래의 일이겠지만!” my phone rang. I looked down again, to see the same blocked number. Yuri grabbed the phone from me and pressed “answer”, putting it on speaker. “You have a week. Don’t involve any police. Bring Tiffany. If you break any of these rules, we’ll simply kill Yoona and Seohyun here.” I heard struggling and screams in the background, and Nicole’s voice yelling, “SHUT UP!”. “Hyoyeon…” Yuri whispered. The call abruptly ended. I sank down to my knees in shock. “No…” I whispered, before losing all strength in my body and passing out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be ending this story soon...