Eleven

Our Love

NICOLE’S POV

               -May 17, 2014-

We had been in this stupid cell for a year and Hyoyeon was getting pretty annoying. Even though she was my girlfriend, I had the right to call her annoying right? I mean, it’s not like I’m going to break up with her. I sat on the floor and stared out the bars. I saw the old, forgotten fork that no one bothered to pick up in the corner. I got an idea. “Hyo baby, come here for a second. I have a plan…” I said, walking over to grab the fork before whispering my ingenious plan into her ears.

               The guard came over to our cell and dumped our dinner in through the bars. When his hand neared the bars, I stabbed them with the rusty fork, causing him to fall back in pain and shock. I took this chance to stab him multiple times in the chest area, aiming for his heart.  A while later, I seem to have hit my target, because the guard stop moving and closed his eyes for the last time. I dragged his dead body closer to the cell and grabbed the keys.  I threaded my hand through the metal bars and unlocked the cell. I grabbed Hyoyeon’s hand and ran through the police department until I came upon the room they stored their weapons. I used the key to open the door and Hyoyeon grabbed a taser while I grabbed a nightstick and a gun. The alarm sounded throughout the building, and we ran towards the exit, shooting anyone in our way. Blood flew everywhere. All I could hear was screams. My vision because a little blurry from all the running, but we finally made it to a door. Hyoyeon threw it open and we ran to a police car whose occupant had just climbed out. I shot him in the head and grabbed the keys to the car from his hand. I slid into the driver’s seat and watched as Hyoyeon threw herself into the car. I pushed the keys into the ignition and sped the car away from the police department. Away from town. Into Bukhansan National Park. They would never find us in these mountains.

           

TAEYEON’S POV    

           -June 18-

I came home from the library and put my things up in our room before kissing my beautiful girlfriend. Tiffany had moved in with me a couple months ago. I took a shower and came out into the living room only to see Tiffany sitting on the couch crying, the TV on, but muted. I grabbed her in my arms and whispered in her ear “Baby, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” she shook her head and pointed at the TV, crying into my shoulder. I turned my head and stared at the TV. “Kidnappers Kim Hyoyeon and Jung Nicole escape from prison.” I turned to my crying girlfriend. “Shhh baby, it’s going to be okay. Nothing’s going to happen. I’ll protect you baby” I whispered into her ear. She eventually began to calm down. “Everything’s going to be okay.” I said one last time before she pulled away from the hug. She pecked me on the lips and smiled. “Remember, you promised to protect me.” she said. “Of course. Now go take a shower. You smell” I smirked. She lightly slapped my arm and went towards the bedroom. As soon as I heard the shower turn on, I unmuted the TV. “…escaped after stabbing a guard to death with a discarded fork and running towards the exit, stealing a police car and driving off. They seem to have been heading in a northwesterly direction. Those in pursuit of the car believe the two are hiding out at Bukhansan National Park. If the two are found, do not hesitate to inform the police so they may-“I shut the TV off as soon as I heard the door open. I threw myself against the couch and groaned in frustration. What would they do to Tiffany now that they were out and lustful for revenge?

           
NICOLE’S POV

-June 28th-

           We’ve been hiding in these stupid mountains for a week now. We need a plan if we’re going to get back at those idiots Tiffany and Taeyeon. I thought back to what happened a week ago when we had stolen that car.

           -June 17-             

I crashed the car through the trees as I drove past Mt. Insubong. I drove straight towards Mt. Baekundae. We flew through the trees and went straight for the opening in the side of the mountain. I drove the car into the cave in the side of the mountain. I think I have a thing for caves or something, since they’re the first thing I think of when it comes to hiding from people. I drove deep into the opening in the stone and stopped when we reached the end of the tunnel. Well, we didn’t just REACH the end. I may have crashed into the stone wall… At least the car still ran if we needed to make an escape.

           -June 28-

“Hyo baby, we need a plan to get back to Apgujeong and get back at those two idiots Tiffany and Taeyeon for getting us arrested.” I told Hyoyeon. “We can always just drive up to a small town and buy some spray paint and disguise the car, go back to Apgujeong, and hide out in a place I own.” she said. “My girlfriend is a genius” I said, kissing her cheek. “Let’s go” I said, getting into the car. We drove towards Suyu-dong and painted the car red with the amount of money I found in the car. That stupid policeman that I shot left his wallet in here. We drove back towards Apgujeong. “Hyo, we need a plan if we’re going to get back at them” I said, eyes focused on the road. “I thought of one, but I’m not sure if you’ll like it.” she said. She told me the entire plan she had thought of and my eyes widened with every passing second. “I know I’ve said this a lot, but I don’t think I can say it enough. Kim Hyoyeon, you are a genius.” I said as we approached the glaring lights of midnight Apgujeong.