Four

Our Love

TAEYEON'S POV

-December 14- 

I entered the school building and was immediately approached by a girl whom I had never seen before. I backed up a few inches fearing it was one of those girls that would hit me or something because Tiffany was friends with me. It happened quite often actually. “Relax…I don’t bite. Can you show me where Mr. Park’s room is?” she asked with a slight smile. I relaxed. “That’s actually my first class. Come with me.” I said as we began walking towards the classroom. “New student?” I asked her. “Yeah. I just moved to Seoul from Goyang. My name’s Kwon Yuri by the way.” she replied. “Nice to meet you Yuri. I’m Kim Taeyeon.” I said as we approached the door. I walked to the back of the classroom and sat in my normal seat as she put her books on the desk next to mine and sat down. That was where Sooyoung usually sat every since Tiffany’s friends started sitting back here. “Can I see your schedule for a second?” I asked, wanting to see if she had any other classes with me. “Sure” she said, handing me the piece of paper. “Wow, we have almost every single class together!” I said excitedly. “Guess it’s a good thing I found you then” she laughed. “So why do you sit all the way back here?” “Well I am kind of the nerd of the school so I sit back here so I don’t draw attention to myself.” I replied, the smile vanishing from my face. “Oh… well I hate when people do that. You seem pretty cool to me.” she said, grinning. “Thanks.” I replied. We began talking about just about everything, and I hadn’t even noticed Tiffany sit down on the other side of me, or more importantly the furious look on her face.

TIFFANY'S POV

                I walked into the classroom to see Taeyeon…talking to someone. The feeling of anger welled up inside me. Why was she talking to Taeyeon? Did Taeyeon like her? Is she Taeyeon’s girlfriend? Jessica turned to me and saw the angry expression on my face. She followed my gaze and saw Taeyeon talking to… whoever that was. “Aw, is someone jealous?” she teased. “Maybe…” I mumbled. “I KNEW IT YOU DO LIKE HER!” she half screamed excitedly. I dragged her out of the classroom by her arm while whispering “OH MY GOD SHUT UP JESSI” Even over the cacophonous noise coming from the students in the classroom, a couple of them had still heard it. “You idiot, why would you yell that?!” I yelled in her face. “Okay… sorry… But seriously though Tiff do you like her?” she asked. “Maybe…” I said, dropping my head as a blush spread across my face. She squealed in happiness. “I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT” she yelled. “SHUT UP JESSI OH MY GOD” I yelled. The bell rang and we ran into the classroom and sat next to Taeyeon in our normal spot. Sooyoung looked a little peeved, though. And she was on my right instead of my left. I glared at Taeyeon and whoever that girl was, before turning to Sooyoung and whispering to her, “What’s up with you? You look ticked.” She glared at me before pointing to Taeyeon and that girl. I really need to learn her name sometime. “She stole my spot. That’s the only desk I can sit where Mr. Park can’t see me eating.” she said, frowning. “Why are you always eating…” I said, more wondering than asking. “Well you would know if you learned to appreciate food more.” she said, matter-of-factly. I internally facepalmed before asking, “What’s her name, anyways?” Sooyoung shoved a piece of candy into after seeing Mr. Park was turned around, before answering, “She said her name was Kwon Yuri or something” “Wait she talked to you?” I asked, now fairly curious. “Yeah, she introduced herself when we sat down before going to talk to Taeyeon again” she explained. “Why? Aw, is our little Tiff jealous?” I put my head down on the flat surface of the cold desk and wrapped my hands around it before groaning in frustration. I sat up and glared one last time at this… Kwon Yuri girl and got out my notes to listen to Mr. Park. At least I still had Taeyeon all to myself after school every day. I grinned before picking up my pencil and drawing the diagram on the board in my now fairly full notebook.

                After school I went to find Taeyeon. She was sitting on one of the benches outside of the school…laughing with Yuri. I groaned in frustration once again as I made my way over to her. “Oh hey, Tiffany. Sorry Yul I have to go. I’ll talk to you later though!” she said and smiled at Yuri. I couldn’t take it anymore. I walked away. They even had nicknames for each other now? I heard footsteps behind me as Taeyeon ran to catch up with me. I was too angry right now to talk to her, so I tried to ignore her until I could calm myself down enough. But Taeyeon didn’t seem to want to make that possible. “Hey Tiffany are you okay? Did something happen? Why won’t you talk to me?” A constant barrage of question came from . “I’M FINE OKAY?!” I yelled. I stormed away without thinking. Right now I was beyond mad and it was all that stupid Yuri’s fault. Taeyeon grabbed me by the shoulder and whipped me around. “What’s wrong? Tell me.” she asked, hey eyes full of concern. I felt regret wash over me. “I’m sorry.” I said to Taeyeon, my head low with shame. She was about to reply, when her phone rang. I looked over and saw Yuri’s name on the screen. I took it from her and began walking through the park, my anger returning. She ran towards me, yelling “TIFFANY! STOP!” Of course, due to my extreme jealousy, I didn’t even look back. She ran up in front of me and grabbed me by the shoulders to stop me. I was seething with anger. I looked into her apologetic eyes and calmed down a great deal. Then, she spoke. “Are you jealous of Yuri?” she asked. I immediately regretted everything I’d done. I looked down with shame. “I’m so sorry Taeyeon…” I began to apologize. She pulled me towards her and enveloped me in a hug. I heard her mumble in my ear “I like you”.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I wanted to apologize because it might be a little confusing with all the POV switching... I'll try harder to keep it in one POV for a while