Nine

Our Love

“She’s on the border of North and South Korea at the coordinates (38.328501, 127.264509).” she said. She clicked a button on the side of the window and a map pulled up. She typed in the coordinates and zoomed in so far you could see the ground. The coordinates were just above a cave near a small stream. She hit another button and grabbed her iPhone. The data from the computer automatically transferred from her computer to her phone. “Whoa Hyun, how’d you do that?” Yoona asked. “It’s a secret baby.” she smiled and kissed Yoona on the cheek before walking out of the room yelling, “COME ON!” “What happened to Hyun today…?” asked Jessica. “I don’t know, but I like it…” said Yoona with a dumb look on her face as we followed after Seohyun. We got in Seohyun’s black Land Rover Range Rover and took off towards the Seoul Military Defenses building. Because of her amazing hacking and tracing abilities, Seohyun sometimes does tasks for the South Korean Defenses Department. We made it to the building and Seohyun scanned her fingerprint in the scanner next to the door. She walked out to the back where they kept their military-grade spy planes and helicopters. Seohyun found the man in charge of the aircrafts and told him the situation. “Ok Hyun, here are your keys.” he said and she bowed in gratefulness. “I’ll be back in a little bit Jaejoong.” she said. “Wait this is YOUR HELICOPTER?!” Sooyoung said in surprise. “Yeah” she said, opening the door and climbing inside. “You guys coming?” We all scrambled into the aircraft and she closed the door behind us, Sooyoung mumbling, “I’ve always wanted a helicopter…” “Hyunnie, you know how to fly a plane?” asked Yoona. “There are a lot of things you don’t know about me baby… Maybe I should tell you later.” she said and kissed Yoona before climbing into the cockpit and starting the helicopter. “The entire craft is bulletproof, but do tell me if we’re being shot at. We are flying towards the North Korean border after all.” She said it so calmly it sent a small shiver down my spine.

-March 19-

We neared the border. Seohyun began to lower the helicopter near a small stream and we touched down across the river from where the cave is supposed to be. Above us were about a dozen search and rescue officers Seohyun had called in case things get ugly, which, since it was Nicole, it probably would. We crossed over the stream and entered the cave, Seohyun in the lead, with a taser behind her back. Sooyoung shined a flashlight into the darkness. On the ground I noticed blood, pieces of hair that looked like it had been ripped out, and was that a tooth?Nicole could have killed Tiffany by now! We stopped walking when the flashlight shown on a bloody chainsaw. Sooyoung lifted the flashlight, and we were met with a pile of dangerous short-range weapons and two girls, one with what looked like a kendo sword, and Nicole, with a knife held to an unconscious Tiffany’s throat.